Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa)

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) Empty Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa)

Post by King Elyx 6th July 2015, 5:42 am

Job:

Guess who came to town again Elyx? Ignite said with much disappointment. She was leaning her hand on her face as she looked out of the Window of the Piano shaped house. Elyx walked up from behind her to see what she was talking about, it was not often that something outside of the window would cause her much depression. When he saw what she was looking at, he was able to understand why the She Phoenix would be so depressed. She hated the woman outside for her attitude, not at all nice, especially towards Elyx. What she is doing in Black Rose would be my question. I am going to find out. The violinist announced as he then walked down towards the Violin, where the Stairs are located. He began to walk down the stairs to see the Rune Knight below, it has been a while since he and he fought alongside each other, one time they attacked and destroyed the Werewolf. Despite the fact that he went to find a Bounty, she took him out of his comfort zone and treated him as if he were property. Even after the catch had been made, she said to him that he was free to go, as if she were holding him away from something in the first place by force. Whatever the case though, she still had important duties if she was going to be in Black Rose. Eventually, he got to the last step of stairs and opened the guarded Double doors of his house to approach the Rune Knight. Welcome, what brings you here?
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) Empty Re: Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa)

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 6th July 2015, 1:28 pm

Towa had been discrete in getting into the city, as discrete as you could be after having to go through a customs that was worse than she was.  she managed to get clear after a hour of waiting and getting searched, they had left nothing untouched. She sighed as she was allowed to redress and waited for someone to let her go. It took another ten minutes for that person to come and then she was free. Towa walked around the city looking for the Black Rose guildhall, she was here to see her niece. Kakuma was the daughter of her elder sister and Towa had never met her. Unfortunately for Towa, Kakuma was not in the city this day. But Towa didn't know that yet. She continued to wander and ask people where the guild hall was until she found it. She was surprised who greeted her too, it was the boy that had helped her a few day back.

She turned to regard him as he asked what she was doing here. "your... Elyx correct?" she waited for a confirmation. "I am here to see my Niece shes a member of Black Rose." Towa was unaware that Kakuma was not just a member of Black Rose but the guild master. "Thank you for helping me the other day, that was.... just a bad day in general to be honest." Towa looked around and sighed. "I have no clue what she even looks like either." Towa chuckled, "Cause if she is anything like Eien she a amorphous mass... basically a changeling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) Empty Re: Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa)

Post by King Elyx 6th July 2015, 1:42 pm

Towa this time seemed to be acting a lot nicer this time, her tone did not change much, but the words she took out from her mouth and the pace they were moving told the both of them that she was not trying to be commanding or rude. Was it because she was on Black Roase territory? Or was this how she normally acted? I can not say that a rough day is an excuse, but it seems like she is trying to make amends. Elyx thought to himself as he nodded his head at the Rune Knights first question about his name being Elyx. Maybe this was not someone who abused their power and acted like they were better than everyone else they come across like last time. The boy let out a small grin, not his usual one, but it beat his neutral face that he had when he greeted the Rune Knight.

Your niece sounds like a messy one, I wish you the best with her. Elyx explained before he felt a tapping on his right shoulder. The violinist turned his head to the side and shifted his eyes to the left to see Ignite, who had her body turned while poking him. Hey Elyx, do you have any idea who those people might be? They are whispering a lot... Ignite asked, taking and interest in something she should have not. They were probably villagers, and they were probably- Wait... I sense magic flow from them... But I don't recognize them from Black Rose... I'm not sure if they should be doing that. Elyx thought to himself before looking to the Rune Knight.

It was nice seeing you again, but duty calls. Elyx explained as he waved to Towa before walking over with Ignite to the group of people that were talking amongst each other. They then became hostile when he went to them, which certainly was odd... And from there, the group fled from the scene, leaving Elyx to reach out his hand and called out to them. What... What was that all about?
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 6th July 2015, 2:14 pm

Towa shrugged as the man excused himself, she didn't mind she had been pretty gruff to him. Towa walked down the street war was secure in its holster, Adarji was back at Base. Towa entered the guild hall and looked around it was busy in there people doing all kinds of things. Towa walked in but was stopped by a red headed girl not a few steps in.

"Hello? Can i help you?" The girl asked, she was holding a clipboard and a book.

"Ah yes I'm looking for someone, their last name is most likely Lamira." Towa said to the woman.

"hmm... i don't think we have anyone with that last name." The woman said, "Do you know their first name?"

Towa frowned, the letter she had gotten from Eien was nearly illedgeable so she didn't have the name. "No i don't" Towa sighed and bowed. "I guess ill just look on my own." Towa exited the hall and bumped into another woman. "Oh sorry." The woman didn't say anything and just kept walking. Towa blinked and moved on, Towa looked around trying to find Elyx. He was standing alone where the group of people have been. "Elyx can you give me a hand." She called out to the man. She walked over to him and noticed the look on his face. "Er is something wrong?" Towa had noticed a slight air of something, she was unsure of what was going on. "What going on? Something seems off..." Towa looked around as she spoke.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th July 2015, 2:23 pm

Towa's voice called out from behind the boy, requesting for his help. But before he was able to reply, she noticed him already and began to question him since he did not seem to be in the best of conditions right now. Those people, something about them is wrong Towa... I'll help you later, but for now... Elyx said before turning his body around so he would talk to her face to face. I need your help, those people may be foreign wizards, but they are using magic in a place where only one guild is present, and they just ran off. With that, Ignite looked over to the plaza to see what she may find, if anyone else was acting just as weird. Elyx... There seem to be some odd people around here, they are spreading around the town like some sort of virus. Should we try to hold one hostage?

With that, Elyx quickly stapled his hand to Ignites mouth, silencing her from talking in such a stupid way. Dumbass! The boy hissed before looking back to the Rune Knight. If Ignite was going to be acting this way, he was going to need to bring Towa along. I know this is not something you normally do, but I honestly feel that this sort of activity should be examined further. If I may ask for you help, may you help us find out what these people are talking about? Elyx asked before turning his head to the side to face the She Phoenix. Without holding people as hostages...
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 6th July 2015, 2:49 pm

Towa raised a eye at the two, "So there is something off and its not just me." Towa sighed and reached back, taping the small bar the prevented War from being drawn. This made the weapon ready to be use in a moments notice. "well then I'll follow your lead in this one." Towa looked around and noticed that a group was forming, one looked at her and moved on. "Elyx... there's a dark guild here." She recognized the markings on his face, she could remember their name only that it was something lotus. One of them caught sight of her and clearly recongized her.

He walk right up to her, "Well well a Rune Knight," Towa reached for her weapon only to stop, "Good little toy soldier... you have no jurisdiction here." The man looked at Elyx. "And a Black Rose member as well..."

Towa wracked her brain as hard as she could, she knew this man from the wanted posters. "What do you want Lavatira the Vile." The man smiled as she spoke. "Pity we are not in Fiore or i would drag you in, what the bounty u...." Towa stopped, he had a bounty. It was Towa's turn to smile, "Elyx... this man has a bounty... on behalf of the Rune Knights i request you capture and turn Lavatira the Vile in." The mans smile was gone, and his companions had overheard. They were ready for combat, unfortunately for them so was Towa she just had to wait to be allowed to join the fight.

Last edited by Tōwa Lazmira on 6th July 2015, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th July 2015, 2:49 pm

The member 'Tōwa Lazmira' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) StrongMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th July 2015, 5:24 pm

Elyx and Ignite looked over to the man with their faces showing much seriousness, a man who has a title of "The Vile", was probably one who had reason to be known with a name at all. The man instantly lost his charisma when Towa spoke, a single word caused both of them to lift up their mouths to smile. When Towa continued to speak, the violinist put his hands up and summoned two balls of light into his hands, one in each hand. From the hands of his, the both of the balls of light shattered into his Magic Item, his Lerale instrument. When given the order, he took it gladly. As you wish Towa! The boy exclaimed as he walked forward towards the man, a smile on his face.

You really do leave muddy tracks on a Stealth mission. You entered a Bounty Hunting guild with a bounty on your head. Elyx explained as he began to use his Wind-Make Awakened magic, shifting the air violently around him. This was a terrible time for a Bounty to be revealed for the man. I just so happen to be one of the biggest nightmares around here.

From there, the enemies began to grow hostile, and soon, their magic was being released, all in Unison together. You're just a kid! Yet you talk so highly of yourself, if you claim to be one of the biggest, nabbing your leader will be easy! One of the men exclaimed before the five of them shot five balls of fire each. Now it was not Elyx's move, but now it was Ignites, the master of fire itself. She put out her hand when the balls of fire almost made impact, and they instantly held themselves in place once she did that. My name is Ignite Rosella, another Black Rose member. Elyx is my partner and my teacher. Ignite exclaimed before she sent all of the fireballs back towards the mages, 1 fireball per mage. If you attempt to lay one of your magic attacks again, you may as well be lucky that Towa here only wants an arrest. Otherwise, you would have writen your Death Warrent! Elyx! Towa!
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 7th July 2015, 2:23 pm

Towa chuckled as Elyx spoke about a stealth mission. "Thats not quite right Elyx, because we have no jurisdiction here and thus a lot of criminals with no warrants come here to let the heat die down." Towa was not happy about that but she would deal with it. "well i guess you could surrend..." she stopped speaking when they released their magic. Towa had been ready for this, she lunged forward kicking lavatira in the chest, summoning Devils Advocate as she did. She leveled the revolver with one of his companions and fired it into their face. She let the recoil take the revolver from her hand, rushing to another one of them she slashed out with War trying to disable him.

"SHIT!" the man she engaged said, falling backwards to avoid the blade. He made a hand motion which caused a wind blade to slice at Towa, it was off target. The blade cut at her shoulder, drawing out a fount of blood with the blade. Towa didn't stop though she just repositioned War down in a downward position and drove it down putting the entirety of her weight into it. This drove War through the mans chest and into the stone below, essentially pinning him to the ground. Towa spun around to deal with the others just to watch them take fireballs, she summoned Gathorm and cued the readiness spin.

Towa walked over to Mister Vile and placed the spinning barrel next to his head as he stood up. "Best to just give up. As you know this city's Police are far more brutal than the Rune Knights." The man looked over his shoulder at the girl, his face was full of anger. What would her do, he had seen Towa chaingun before and been on the receiving end once.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 7th July 2015, 2:23 pm

Towa chuckled as Elyx spoke about a stealth mission. "Thats not quite right Elyx, because we have no jurisdiction here and thus a lot of criminals with no warrants come here to let the heat die down." Towa was not happy about that but she would deal with it. "well i guess you could surrend..." she stopped speaking when they released their magic. Towa had been ready for this, she lunged forward kicking lavatira in the chest, summoning Devils Advocate as she did. She leveled the revolver with one of his companions and fired it into their face. She let the recoil take the revolver from her hand, rushing to another one of them she slashed out with War trying to disable him.

"SHIT!" the man she engaged said, falling backwards to avoid the blade. He made a hand motion which caused a wind blade to slice at Towa, it was off target. The blade cut at her shoulder, drawing out a fount of blood with the blade. Towa didn't stop though she just repositioned War down in a downward position and drove it down putting the entirety of her weight into it. This drove War through the mans chest and into the stone below, essentially pinning him to the ground. Towa spun around to deal with the others just to watch them take fireballs, she summoned Gathorm and cued the readiness spin.

Towa walked over to Mister Vile and placed the spinning barrel next to his head as he stood up. "Best to just give up. As you know this city's Police are far more brutal than the Rune Knights." The man looked over his shoulder at the girl, his face was full of anger. What would her do, he had seen Towa chaingun before and been on the receiving end once.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th July 2015, 2:36 pm

If these are you men, call them off! Elyx exclaimed from behind as Ignite followed right behind as well, the both of them ready to cast out more magic, as if massive gun held up to him was not enough. For proper Wizards, it was not that hard, even from Gun Magic. The violinist remembered how he was able to escape from Kylie, another Lerale magician. She had a gun held up inside of his mouth, yet he was able to escape and almost capture her. He instead, gave her another chance at life, she had a choice to make between either Fiore, or Shadelle. And I doubt you have no men following under your control, you better stop them as of right now!

Heh... Heh... You think I am alone in this? You really think I would be that stupid? The man said as his eyes then locked with Elyxs, the gazes coldly looking at each others Iris. The gun held to his head though, that kept him from moving, and if not his Violin and Ignites fire would be enough as well. Listen Ring A Round The Rosie, what you just did right now, got you screwed... You fell for the bait!

Bait!? You better speak right now! Ignite exclaimed, only for the man to smirk once again, not even bothering to look at her. Or what, you are gonna kill me? If you or Rune Knight kill me right now, you are DONE! YOU CAN'T WIN! The man exclaimed with a crazy little smile on her face, but no movement, and Elyx understood what he meant. If they kill him, they won't get answers to what he is talking about. if they let him live though, would they get answers anyways?
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 7th July 2015, 3:01 pm

"Great another one of you plots." Towa didn't wait for him to continue, simply pressing the firing stud. Eight rounds slammed home. As the man fell to the ground Towa looked around at the other all of which dropped their weapons, "So when are your police gonn..." she stopped as a group came running, weapons ready. "Nevermind." Towa watched as they secured the men, only to frown as she herself was surrounded.

"Drop you weapon, get on your knees and intertwine you finger behind your head." One that had a Sargent mark said as he leveled a sword at her. Towa complied quickly, she had heard of the Black Rose Police force's way of doing things on the mainland. She watched two men as they tried to move War from the mans chest, but only managed to cause the impaled man more pain.

"Uh sir.... We can't get it out." One said, "What should we do?"

"Your kidding." the Sargent looked at Towa. "Why is that?" Towa looked at the man and shrugged. "Pull it out... but know that we are watching you." Towa stood up and walked over, she pulled War out quickly and placed it on the ground.

"There you go, hes gonna need medical attention." Towa looked at Elyx with a look that only translated as WTF!. She started to get on her knee's when the woman that Towa had talked to came running down the street.

"STOP! SHE A RUNE KNIGHT!" she yelled right before she slid to a halt next to the Sargent. She was breathing hard but spoke anyways. "We put our status at risk if we arrest her."

The Sargent glared at the woman. "Fine Sophie," he turned to Towa. "your free to go." Towa stood up and brushed herself off.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th July 2015, 4:10 pm

Everything as going on so fast, it all happened in so much as a blink that when he tried to speak up, the next sequence already happened as if he could not answer if he wanted to. The man times he was cut of when he wanted to explain that she was a Rune Knight, they were the police, clearly threatening them with his power would not be a good idea for two reasons. One, maybe if he fought them one on one, he could kick all of their asses. However, as a group, they were able to take him on. Kakuma would not be happy if she heard about him fighting with the Police force, only for a Rune Knight who was just misunderstood.

Finally, Elyx saw a moment to come into the conversation. Er, guys, she is a member of the-STOP! SHE A RUNE KNIGHT!Oh for the love of- With that, the Rune Knight was allowed to stand back up onto her feet. The police were here, and at least Elyx had some sort of use in this role. I'm Elyx of Black Rose. The boy said as he pulled down the collar of his jacket, then his shirt, ,to reveal the Rose marking on his collar bone. The man over there, there is no evidence of a recent crime that I may know of, but there is a Bou-

With that, Elyx held his tongue. He never dealt with the police of Black Rose before, maybe once for questioning of Lilith, but that hardly counts. If he mentions that someone has a Bounty on them, they might possibly kill the man, and that was not what Elyx needed. Also, allow the Rune Knight to travel freely alongside the both of us, she helped us out recently on a job we took. Ignite explained, half-lying to get Towa out, but she was referring to the other day in which she pulled them out and got help from Elyx and Ignite.
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 8th July 2015, 2:55 pm

Towa stretched and looked around, there were people in cloaks among the people that were gathering to see what going on. She narrowed her eyes as she looked at them, only to get her attention taken away as one of the Police put his hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry about that Ma'am" he said with a apologetic look on his face. "It's just ou.." He didn't get to finish his sentence as another group attacked. The man collapsed to the ground a magic blade jutting from his back. One of the other police managed to call out before getting light on fire. Towa didn't wait she leapt into action grabbing the ringleader of this attack, 3 magic blades where headed her way. She simply pulled lavatira in front of the blades, she felt all three attack's impact on the man. She pulled war from its sheath again and kicked the man away from her. One of the new enemy's had run at her, it was clear he was the magic blade user.

"DIE BITCH!" He screamed as four new blades appeared around his head. "I'm gonna get so much for killing you." Clearly the group attack Black Rose knew Towa was here. Towa didn't even bat a eye she just threw war into the mans chest, his eyes went wide as a gout of blood erupted from his chest. She just strolled up and and pulled it out causing the man to cry out in pain.

"Put pressure on the wound and you might survive." Towa simply stated as she walked past to engage another person.

Last edited by Tōwa Lazmira on 9th July 2015, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th July 2015, 2:55 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) StrongMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 9th July 2015, 10:44 am

The display shown by Towa was rather brutal, and the words she simply said so calmly after the fact may have struck a little bit of tension into him. He never knew that Rune Knights could be so devastating when they battle, but one clearly represented them, and now the boy had a new idea of what they may be like. But then again... I know someone else who is just as devastating. The boy said to himself s he look to the other side to see Ignite, who held an enemy up by the throat, energy about to be shot out from the palm. She had an innocent like smile on her face before she said two syllables. Bye bye! The She Phoenix exclaimed before she fired her element and cause the man to fly to the wall. Upon impact with the wall came an explosion, the fire caused by Ignite.

Elyx's turn. The boy began to play his Violin, remembering how he used this last spell on his enemies back when he was traveling alongside Towa, slaying some werewolves. Wind Lerale: Storm Pillars! Elyx exclaimed as a giant streak of light shot from his violin in a circle, soon the air flowed and struck down from above like lightning, the last three of the enemy mages taking heavy amounts of damage, knocking them all. Soon... Chaos rang outside, something was going on.

Towa! There is chaos going on in Black Rose, we have to follow and stop the source! Elyx exclaimed as he zipped towards the door, Ignite following right behind him, waving her hand behind her. Everyone seemed like they were running and fleeing towards a certain location. It seemed the enemies attack in groups now, he had to be careful.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th July 2015, 10:44 am

The member 'Elyx Reiaki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) WeakMonster Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) NormalMonster Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) NormalMonster Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) WeakMonster
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 9th July 2015, 11:45 am

Towa sighed to herself as the police managed to get the mages under control, she heard Elyx call out about something at the Black Rose guild hall. Towa cracked her neck as she looked around, nothing out of the ordinary right now. Fine she would go assist the man, Towa turned and started running, sheathing War as she did. She ran as fast as she could back to the guild hall, it didn't take long. As she rounded the last corner back to the guild hall she saw a large crowd of people brawling in front of the guild hall, mage and non-mage alike were fighting. Towa bull rushed on of the people who turned to face her as she rushed into the fray, knocking him to the ground. Towa gave him a swift kick to the face. Towa took a deep breath and funneled her magic energy through the Lacrima residing inside of her. She would hit a lot of friendly's with this but it would drastically reduce the amount of enemy's. Towa filled her lungs to capacity and expelled a torrent of thorns and poison gas, it would do no damage in the immediately but everyone who got caught in it would feel its effects quite quickly. "ROSE DRAGON ROAR." She yelled as she swept the torrent from left to right getting as many people as she could. The area was full of coughs and gagging, she then drew war and headed toward the nearest hostile mage. His back was to her and he was preparing to end one of the Black Rose mages, Towa didn't give him the chance. She jabbed war into the back of the man's knee, causing him to cry out. She pulled his head back and drove the hilt of war into his throat, causing him to choke as his wind pipe was crushed.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 9th July 2015, 11:57 am

Elyx began to use his own sword to get his way through his crowds. He was a dual-wielding sort of attacker, Knight Iris being in his left hand, Mystic Knight Iris being in his right. A swarm of mages began to surround him as they noticed how he was helping Black Rose. There was no way they were able to figure out that he was a member of the guild, his tattoo was hidden by his jacket and his shirt, neither could have been sensed unless he revealed it. Then again, someone might have a magic designed for that sort of detections... Talk about a waste. Ignite was having her little fun as well when she sliced her way through the crowds with his arms, the fire cauing many explosions on contact. The poor She Phoenix thought of this to be like a game, but she was helping, so why should he punish her by ruining her fun?

The first one to aim a blow towards Elyx was one armed with claws. The violinist spun around the man quickly, ready to slice the back of his neck. The swift strike of Mystic Knight Iris caused the man to stumble forward, a bit of blood coming from his mouth. The awareness boosts of the boy warned him of an attack coming from behind, and so he ducked the attack just in time before slicing upwards, the blade meeting the chin. The man was sent flying into the air. Gah! This is useless! We need to follow them to get to the source! Elyx exclaimed as he began to run through the crowds.
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 9th July 2015, 12:25 pm

Towa was simply assisting everyone that needed help, the Black Rose Mages had not been ready for this and were not faring well. Towa would only intercede into fights that she was needed, turning the tide in fights. She didn't hear Elyx shout, she was to busy ending another fight between two mages, one Black Rose and another. Towa grabbed the mages arm as he went to finish the Black Rose mage, and gave it a sharp twist. She heard bone break, didn't matter to her she would finish the mage off. She grabbed him by the neck and started squeezing, she would not let go until the mage lost consciousness. Slowly she was turning the tide in favor of Black Rose, she decided after this last take-down that she needed to find the mage responsible. Towa pushed her way through the fighting toward the guild hall, he would most likely be there. She had to knock out 3 more people which she did in various ways, she managed to reach the door only to find them barred. "Damn it." She heard the whistling of a blade and stepped to the side. Where she had just been standing only moments ago, a blade burried itself into the thick wooden doors. She spun around and kicked the attacker in the gut, causing him to double over in pain. Towa gave the man a snap kick to the face, sending him sprawling onto the ground. "This is getting to be annoying."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 9th July 2015, 12:46 pm

Elyx saw a man from the enemy side trying to attack a woman from up front. And then he heard a voice from far away, but it certainly stood up due to Elyx knowing a song being said in the same way. Move Bitch! The man said as he knocked the woman over to the side, her sword slipping from her hand. Elyx quickly got to the man and stabbed his sword into the mans stomach, causing him to cough out blood. The boy smiled as he knew what to say next, he did not know what he would get by the end of it, but he knew it was worth it. Get out the way! The boy exclaimed as he continued to charge through the crowd, the blade no properly sliding out of the wound created, inflicting much more pain, causing the man to fall onto his knees and whimper. There was no time to look over him, Elyx was beginning to get an idea of where they are going.

And if they are going for that place, they probably assume that a certain someone is there. If they are going to the Guild Hall... Then the person their after is... With that, Elyx continued to zip through, the pushing rough, the dodging of crossing blades was rough. He lost Towa and Ignite, he needed help, and he knew who to call on for this moment, only to refrain when he saw that he was right, then finished his sentence. Kakuma...
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 12th July 2015, 11:27 am

Towa looked around and caught sight of Elyx again, she made right for him, not without someone getting in her way though. Two people stepped up to stop her and to people went down hard, the longer this fighting went on the fouler her mood got. She dealt with the two as quickly as she could then made for Elyx, "HEY what is going on? why are all these people rebelling?" Towa found it hard to believed that life in Black Rose was so horrid that people would try to overthrow the government. Towa looked around at the fighting, a couple of people came at her. She drew war and engaged them.

The first one was using a sword, he swung with little skill and got disarmed quite quickly. Towa slapped his sloppy attack aside and kicked him in the groin. The next guy just came swinging at Towa with his fists. Towa ducked his first attack, even stepping into the mans stance, placing her leg behind his right leg. She gave the man a shove causing him to trip over her foot. The man scrambled to get back up, Towa closed to deal with him only to get grabbed by the man she had groin checked. The second man got up and slugged her in the face. Towa took the blow, spitting blood, and kicked the man in the chest. She then pivoted her body and elbowed the man holding her in the face. He loosened his grip and Towa flipped him over her shoulder then stomped on his chest.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th July 2015, 3:27 pm

Elyx turned back as Towa addressed him with a question, only for her to end up in combat again. The boy stepped back as there were some guards that were ready to take on the violinist. They are not rebelling against anything, they aren't in Black Rose. If they were... Elyx said before the first man went towards the boy, who smirked as he knew what the attack was going to be. The man aimed a right fist toward the fist, in which the violinist somewhat arched his back and caught the wrist. He then high kicked the nose of the man, knocking him to the ground with a bloody nose. They would know better than to mess with a Bounty Hunter from the guild.

The boy then put his body into the air using the effect of Mystic Knight Iris, his eyes changing from light brown to bright white. His body began to go into the air as his spell was about to be casted, Shattered Knight Iris, which lifted his body into the air quickly, giving the illusion of flight. The Artifact Sword glowed with soft silky white light as the boy held it, ready to swing. The 5 men were in the 45 meter range of the ability, hopefully his allies weren't. The boy swung the blade to the side like a composer for an Orchestra, and a giant wave of white light shot through the enemies, inflicting damage to all of the men in the opposing side of him, all of their weapons also detached from their hands as well due to the devastating blow causing heavy knockback. Towa! We have no more time to waste on them! They're going after my guildmaster! Elyx exclaimed before he then made a run into the guild hall.
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 14th July 2015, 10:43 am

Towa watched Elyx do his thing, she chuckled as he used excess force to deal with a few guys. Towa looked around for something to do, War was in her hands. Elyx told her what they ere after, the guild master. "I tried the guild hall already, the door was barred." Towa deliver a kick to a person whom charged at her. "You got a way to get it open?" Towa knocked the guy out with a hit to the face with the hilt of war. She pushed past the man's falling body and ran for the door dodging attack and people, she would reach the door as fast as she could. It took her only a few seconds to reach the door but one guy scored a hit with his baton. She simply ignored the pain and looked at the door. "Well guess it can be helped." Towa summoned Sliver, She reeled up and swung it at the door. The blade bit deep into the door and left a sizable dent, she stepped back and swung again. It only took 3 hits to rend the door asunder. She rushed in through the gap she had made, only to find people fighting inside as well. "Damn it this is huge Elyx how did your people not catch on to this." Towa said rhetorically. She charged forward and grabbed the hand of a man who was about to finish a Black Rose Mage. "No no, sharp weapons are bad." Towa kicked out his knee and drove her fist down onto his collar bone. She didn't even pay attention to the man whom she save simply waded into the thickest part of the combat, she lashed out and took hits, she was not going to let any guild fall to dark guilds.

Last edited by Tōwa Lazmira on 14th July 2015, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th July 2015, 10:43 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Stop The Traitor (Private/Job/Towa) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 5:47 pm