Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn]

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] Empty Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn]

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 5th July 2015, 1:21 pm

Original Job:
    While taking a break from his rather tiring adventures, Seikatsu received a letter asking for him to meet with the Magic Council in person. Questioning what in the hell he could have possibly done to get the Magic Council's attention, Seikatsu endured a very long flight to meet with them. During the long, boring, tiring, seemingly stupid meeting with the Magic Council, they brought up the group of bandits that Seikatsu took down a while back. Evidently, there is a place that actually trains bandits to use magic like the leader of the gang did. Not actually caring for the finer details, Seikatsu only listened to the part where the Magic Council asked for his help, being sure to let out a very hardy series of laughter at the irony. The council members didn't take too kindly to being laughed at, especially by a lowly guildless mage like Seikatsu. "Oh man, that's too freakin great!" Seikatsu said, still laughing at the Magic Council. They explained that the Rune Knights were an option, but they'd like to avoid sending in their men when they've got no idea what awaits inside the cavern. Seikatsu didn't care that they'd send him as a sacrificial pawn, the council was admitting that a single mage was more capable than their entire guard, which was simply spectacular to Seikatsu.

Seikatsu informed the group that he refuses to go at it alone, and that they'd have to call in someone to help him. The council asked who Seikatsu would want to go with him, Seikatsu decided to make it the worst possible thing, the ultimatum in demoralizing request. "I want you to give me someone capable, unafraid to do what must be done. Send me someone from...." Seikatsu gave a menacing smile with the pause. "...Savage Skull." he said, lamenting in the ability to put the Magic Council in further humiliation. They tried to refuse the request, but Seikatsu turned the job down twice, on the third try the council accepted, begrudgingly.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] Empty Re: Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn]

Post by Thorn 6th July 2015, 3:16 am

Finally at the end of her job Thorn smiled softly and she started to head back to her guild it had been so long since she sore the hall and she looked forward to seeing people but darkness clouded her vision and her body became limp fighting the arg to fall to sleep "what the....." she started to say but her speech was blurred and she mad no sense, Thorn's eyes darted around as she fell to the ground her body unable to support her own wight anymore all she could see was a shadowy figure in the distance and a mocking laughter "The magic cancel wants a word with you miss!" Thorn heard the male voice then she surrendered to the darkness.

Not knowing what happened Thorn stured her eyes fluttered open and she slowly lifted her head up "ow... That hurt.... what the hell happened?" she asked, Thorn quickly remembered the events of what happened to her what felt like moments ago and shot her head around her eyes dark out of anger. Thorns eyes stopped on the the chairs occupied by the chancel "let me guess I am arrested or you just want to make an example out of me?" she asked slowly standing up Thorn reached her hand around her back but her staff was gone.

The man in the middle of the group raised his hand "you will not be able to use your power here, and your weapon was taken for our safety, we should of changed you but we need your help and have summoned you because of him requesting a member of your guild!" he said pointing to a figure next to Thorn that she had over looked. "why should I help you?" she asked aiming her question to the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] S6Eaz9K
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 6th July 2015, 8:13 pm

Seikatsu kept his tan, tattered, worn out hood up masking all but his chin as he spoke. "No wonder people hate you guys... You're invitations are about as good as your sense of justice." he said blankly. Seikatsu walked out the room and around the corner, a sharp, painful thud could be heard through the wall. He walked back into the room and passed Thorn's staff back to her. "You're not helping the council, you're helping me make the magic council look like a group of idiots. Well... more so that they already are." he said with a bit of an attitude. "They offered me the job, trying to spare what little peons they have left, but in the process admitted that their men are inferior to wizards such as ourselves. Something about them lacking the balls to kill when the need arises." Seikatsu said while moving to the door. "If you're not wanting to get some cash for wiping out a few piss-ants, by all means return to Savage Skull. But keep in mind, the Magic Council owing a debt to the darkest of dark guilds would be quite a treat, don't you think so?" Seikatsu said with an enticing voice and left the room. He waited around the corner for his ally to enter the room, something he surely knew would happen as any wizard would love to have the council indebted to them. While waiting he made sure the man he'd knocked out wasn't dead. His armour was dented, and he wasn't moving but when Seikatsu pressed his hand to the knight's neck he felt a pulse. 'At least I didn't overdo it too much...' Seikatsu thought to himself. He also took the time to use the marvelous stone walls of the Magic Council's head quarters as a whetstone to sharpen the Thorn of Betrayal. The blade was nice and sharp, and gave off a beautiful white sheen.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 11th July 2015, 11:54 am

Thorn snarled at the Cancel her mind raced as she thought for a moment about what she would do she wondered what her guild would think if she toke a job from the cancel but she also wondered what they would do to her if she refused "what if I refuse what happens?" she asked looking up "you go to jail, never see the light of day and your body would be experimented on we wish to know why you are different!" they all said together as if in tune with one another. Thorn thought of the last time she was experimented on and wished to never go back there.

Looking at the stranger she wondered who he was but once he returned with her Staff "Friend!" she called taking the staff she griped it tightly she smirked lightly at the Cancel thinking how she would love to kill them right then and there.  Taking a deep breath Thorn nodded slowly "I will take it but I will have in writing that you owe me a faver!" she stated softly. Once Thorn got the letter she walked out going to the hooded figure "I have a condition for you also before we go you need to tell me your name and show my your face, I don't trust people that I cant look into there eyes!" Thorn said placing her staff onto her back once again. looking up at the stranger she smiled softly "I am thorn by the way!" she stated lightly leaning against the wall next to the stranger rune knights passed with confused and annoyed look as if they wished to take her away for a very long time.

Thorn laughed softly "they could not use a neutral ground to do the request at?" she asked shaking her head lightly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th July 2015, 10:06 pm

Seikatsu paused after a few steps upon the woman saying that she didn't trust someone who's face she didn't see. "Madam, as I recall... you are in a guild of rather dubious individuals. I find it hard to believe you require seeing the face of a person to believe that one wouldn't stab you in the back." Seikatsu said in an extremely cold tone. Seikatsu took another few steps, walking to her face. "However, I do not endanger those I operate with willingly." He said, in a much calmer voice. Seikatsu reached to the front of his hood and pulled it back, his eyes began glowing bright crimson immediately. "I am Seikatsu. Chief of the Tribe of Souls, and one of the last of our people." Seikatsu said as the demonic scar on his face began giving off a black aura. "I am the reason I am one of the last, I am a traitor, a murderer, and liar, and no less a villain than a man who's fat is sealed upon the gallows. Do not trust me, do not confuse me for a worthy ally." Seikatsu added, and then put his hood back on.

A small creature flew out of Seikatsu's right sleeve and landed on the floor. "This is Lisa, you may choose to walk or fly. If you choose the latter option, I shall await at Serene Cliff in the darkest shadow with the best view, otherwise get on." Seikatsu said, introducing his pet wyvern. The amulet on Lisa's neck began giving off a blue pulse. It pulsated faster and faster, Lisa growing larger and larger with each pulse, until she was an enormous 180ft long beast. She spread her wings wide and let off a bellowing roar, shaking the lamps and railings of the building. She lifted Seikatsu onto her back using her wings as hands and he took a seat directly behind her skull plate. Lisa looked at Thorn and gave a set of very low pitched clicking sounds, as if she were ready to attack the woman as is. These were her normal sounds when in an enlarged form, and truly meant nothing.

Seikatsu's Pet + Item Skill used:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 14th July 2015, 1:12 pm

Thorn laughed softly and nodded her head as she leaned against the wall "Yes I am part of a guild full of as you called them dubious individuals, they are like family but that dose not mean I trust them well not all of them but they would not betray one of there own out of fear of Harrigan!" she stated lightly her hands moved slowly as she spoke. Thorn often spoke with her hands she found it relaxing she also found that the plants near her moved with the motion of her hands swaying as if under a spell.

Hearing his words Thorn thought how well he would fit in her guild but she also thought he was a one man person only got others involved if he needs them, this is what she thought anyway.
    " well  Seikatsu, Chief of the Tribe of Souls I may not be able to call you friend or allie in the long turm but fate has brought us together to course so mayhem so lets make the most of it! What is the job?" she asked softly pushing against the wall thorn brought her thumb and index finger together and to her lips, blowing Thorn made a loud whilst and a small cub came racing to her and she smiled softly "this is JD i will follow on him!" she stated as he grew into a sap tiger larger than any known in the country at least.

climbing onto JD's back thorn looked at Seikatsu "lead the way!" she stated waiting for him to start going. Thorn wondered what this guys end game was, the council would punish him for having her join him on the mission and for them owing SS a faver so why ask her along and why be like he was.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 14th July 2015, 1:49 pm

Seikatsu looked at the Sap Tiger, a truly magnificent creature in the eyes of Seikatsu. He didn't care to compliment the beast, as grand as he thought it was, as he had places to go, things to do, and people to kill. "Lisa, take us north-west-west, stay within sight of the tiger." Seikatsu said to Lisa. Lisa let off a set of low pitched clicking sounds in agreeance with the orders, and turned to face a rather wide street. She spread her massive, 200ft long wings and began flapping them as she straightened out. At first, she was moving quite slow, but then began picking up speed while moving forward. He distance from the ground increased steadily as the winds from her wings battered the well placed stones in front of the Magic Council's embassy. After a good minute of take off, Lisa was in the air flying well above the city, but still within visual range of Thorn and her Sap Tiger. Lisa adjusted her speed to be the same as the tiger, and adjusted her height so she was high enough for the wind from her wings to not shred the trees below.

It was several hours of flight, and Seikatsu knew there were several more hours to go when he noticed Lisa wasn't acting right. "Lisa." Seikatsu said in a blank voice. Lisa gave a few clicks to acknowledge she's listening. "Switch with me." Seikatsu ordered. Lisa began to glow blue and shrunk in size, allowing Seikatsu to fall. Seikatsu's cloak opened out and a pair of black wings unfurled with a crimson glow. Lisa assumed her normal place, hiding inside his robe's sleeve as Seikatsu took over flying the last dozen miles of the journey. Seikatsu got lower to the ground to avoid being spotted by potential dangers once he was close to the Serene Cliffs. He slowed down and landed in a standing position, waiting for Thorn to catch up. It only took a few seconds as her Tiger was quite fast.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 14th July 2015, 3:11 pm

At first Thorn Had to take a detore to get out of the city before JD could follow probably as was thankful the tiger was fast and with wild blowing in the air Thorn smiled softly "lats it boy there they are now lets not lose them!" she called to him over the rushing wind. Thorns eyes where fixed on the two abouth she trusted JD not to crash. With her eyes watching the two a both she noticed the glow and wondered if Lisa had ran out of steam she also wondered how Seikatsu would cope with landing but her question was answered when she sore his wings and she nodded softly "typical the guy can fly too!" she stated to JD with a laugh.

When they cam to the location Thorn smiled down at Seikatsu before she hoped of JD and it srank to its original size. dipping down thorn quickly gave the tiger water and praise as she always did before looking back at her companun "any more surprises I should now about you before continuing?" she asked softly hoping he was not a fire mage because if he was she would be in trouble.

standing she was quite tall herself but even against her Thorn noticed that Seikatsu was taller than her. she moved closer to his she was finding it hard to read him as she could with others and wondered why he was different, Picking up JD after he finished drinking "so what first?" she asked lightly wondering still what there job exactly was as she had not been fully enlightened just yet.

Thorn decided to move with corsion the plant life around her was already whispering things to her and they wished to help any way they could so she asked them to be her eyes where she could not see. this ment that if anyone tried to attack from behind thorn would now because of the plant life.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 14th July 2015, 4:30 pm

Seikatsu heard the inquire as to if there were anything else she should know before continuing. Seikatsu had noticed her interacting with the plants about, not sure if that was magic or she was crazy, Seikatsu put his hand out with palm open and facing up. A small stream of wing and snow circled around Thorn and then his hand, the snow concentrating. The snow coagulated and hardened into an ice sculpture of a perfect rose that Seikatsu set on the ground near Thorn. "I'll refrain from using it." Seikatsu said plainly. He was looking at a large rock that seemed to be positioned just right, leaving a crack where one person could file in, in a straight line. "That's where we're having to go." Seikatsu said, staring at the hole. "Lisa, you good for a bit more?" Seikatsu asked, hearing a set of high pitched clicks from his robe. "I want you to check it out in there, I'll explain the job to Ms. Thorn in the mean time." Seikatsu said to his Wyvern. Lisa flew out of his sleeve and went for the crevice as Seikatsu turned to face Thorn.

"The job is simple, go in and kill all the minions. Beat the living hell out of their boss, and take him in for custody. After that, get paid and go home." Seikatsu said while leaning against a nearby tree. "Lisa's gonna go inside and see exactly how many we gotta kill, I'll be sure to relay the information." Seikatsu added. Seikatsu closed his eyes and initiated his link with the Wyvern as she began entering the area. "The crevice is a little over a foot and a half wide, big enough for us to go in one at a time." Seikatsu said as he saw through Lisa. "It seems to only be a couple meters deep, and it gets wider at the end..." Seikatsu added. Lisa was crawling on the floor and looked up, sneaking past a few guards and sticking to the shadows. After a good ten or so minutes, Seikatsu ordered Lisa to return. "There's twenty in total, a good bit of them look like fresh blood, another handful of people who are alright at magic, and only three who know how to use it. Only got a look into one room, but that's plenty of information for me." Seikatsu said as Lisa landed on Seikatsu's arm. Seikatsu rubbed her head before she went and hid under his robe sleeve again.

HP: 100
    MP: 100

Enemies:
    Weak: 0/10
    Normal: 0/7
    Strong: 0/3
    Boss: 0/0

Last edited by Seikatsu on 14th July 2015, 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit Dialogue)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th July 2015, 4:30 pm

The member 'Seikatsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] StrongMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] WeakMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] WeakMonster
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 15th July 2015, 3:15 am

Thorn smiled softly as she lissoned to Seikatsu talk for a while about the job ahead her eyes drifted to the opening and tilted her head [color=violet]"you know I could of got that information for us without having a companion enter in there!"[color] she stated lightly pointing to the tree Seikatsu was leaning against and went in close him her hand moved over the tree stump her head tilted "there roots go all the way down and they tell me what to expect also they help me with my magic" she whispered in his ear her hand layed softly on his arm playfully tracing his arm with his fingers, before turning away Thorn moved to the opening and looked inside "It will be tight you shore you will be able to fit?" she asked softly looking over her shoulder to him her smiled was soft almost welcoming.

Moving slowly thorn slipped through the entrance she was just fitting and found the tight space unconformable. before coming to the end thorn stopped and waited for Seikatsu to catch up with her voices echoed from the tunnel ahead and thorn hoped they would move but it looked like they would be going in killing "so much for a quiet entry!" she whispered to herself careful not to elurt the men ahead.

Placing her hand on the wall thorn connected with a root of a plant and smiled softly looking at Seikatsu ready when you are!" she again whispered winking playfully at his she would have fun even if he did not react she would continue as she was bored and thought it would make thing more entertaining.

Stepping out she faked a shocked look on her face her hand covered her guild mark "Please help me there is a man following me he is trying to kill me!" thorn called her voice broke as she faked the fear but it did not work the closet two people to her came racing over to her the look of anger and determination crossed there face, With a soft sigh Thorn moved her hand it sweepted across infrount of her and a root shot across the opening and flung through the two men stabbing them through the heart.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 15th July 2015, 4:30 am

Seikatsu heard as the woman told him that her magic was a sort that allowed her to deal with plant life on a level he could only wish for. "I have no idea of your magical prowess Ms. Thorn. So I wouldn't possibly know that the trees could speak to you." Seikatsu said in a level tone, still not giving and hint of him having emotion. Her gesture of pressing herself against him and poking him in the arm while talking went right over his head as he said "May I ask why you're poking me?" with a puzzled tone and inquisitive eyes. The squeeze through the crevice was a bit tight, but Seikatsu was flexible enough to get through. His ally attempted a rouse to cause the guards to be less alarmed towards her, but this turned to be in vein. As he watched her take the two men out, he began to understand her level of control over the mother's creations. Seikatsu walked close to her saying "That would only work on a desperate man. This location is rather isolated, one would only enter if they were attacking or joining. Your guild is rather famous, both in the under ground and legal world." with a fairly blunt voice.

Seikatsu stepped forward and saw several people waiting in lines, two of which were children. "Forgive me mother, for I must end your newest creations..." Seikatsu said with true grief in his voice. Without hesitation, Seikatsu flew towards the two children and slid on his knees between them. His eyes were dull, and lifeless, as if killing little girls was common in the world. Seikatsu drew both his swords and gashed their stomachs open, oping that would be enough. Much to his surprise, and dismay, the two girls were quivering. Seikatsu spun while still on his knees and cut an older man across his legs, assuming the man was their father or equivilant. He rammed the Heart of War through one child's abdomen, and the Thorn of Betrayal through the others and slammed them both into a wall. Kinda like flicking meat off a kebab, except this time the meat was moving and crying and screaming. Seikatsu's expression was still blank, his eyes just as lifeless as when he began the job. The two girls were still moving, and Seikatsu walked over and dropped the blade of his Heart of War on both of their necks. The bodies ceased their movements and stayed limp. The man, awestruck by the brutality of the soul wizard, tried using his hands to get closer. Seikatsu grabbed him by the face and lifted him up, flipping the Thorn of Betrayal around so the dagger end faced the man. Seikatsu slammed the dagger into the man's stomach, pulled the blade across, and then up before releasing the body. Blood dripping from his swords, Seikatsu walked away with a nonchalant expression, allowing the ex-father to bleed out.

Enemies Defeated:
    Weak: 5/10
    Normal: 0/7
    Strong: 0/3
    Boss: 0/1
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 15th July 2015, 7:01 am

Thorn shock her head lightly "yes they guild is well known but I have not yet made that much of a name for myself before today did you ever hear of me?" she asked softly walking slowly to the children bending down thorn made shore they where fully dead, "what a waist!" she sighed softly having roots appear from the ground they raped around the children and started to go back into the ground with the children would lay in peace there.

looking up at at Seikatsu thorn frowned "I don't care how you deal with the adults maybe give the kids a quick death though!" she stated lightly her hand shot up as her roots go through two more men this time through there stumac as they dubbed over thorn moved over to them pushing them to the floor "also I never poked you i touched your arm and i did it for a bit of fun or is that not allowed?!" she asked lightly tilting her head.

Thorn moved over to Seikatsu her hand shot past his head grabbing a man with a knife swinging down "you should watch your back hansom!" Thorn said in a teasing way as she sent a root through the mans head. Laughing softly thorn smirked as she walked back away and walked over to the next group of people.

Thorn smiled at the group as she approached they readied themselves and all charged her using a root thorn made a shield and tock her staff from her back. Blocking one of the men thorn spun ducking under attacks swinging her staff round she made it collide with one of the enemies coursing them to collapse to the floor but he stured as the others went for thorn at the same time.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 15th July 2015, 7:18 am

Seikatsu leaned on a table as Thorn gave the children a burial of sorts, and asked if he could have killed them quickly. "My apologies Ms. Thorn, but I didn't think they would live after disembowelment. Normally mortals die from such things..." Seikatsu looked at the children's bodies as they were taken under ground. Seikatsu got on one knee and bowed his head. "Kind mother, one who provides us with life and hope, she who takes life, and breeds pain. Merciful executioner of all that is good and evil within life. I beseech you to grant these mortals joy in the netherworld, for they have yet to live long enough to cause pain. Forego any punishment they are deserving of, and render their fate unto my soul when I too become one with the netherworld." Seikatsu said the prayer honestly, and rose to his feet.

Seikatsu spoke to Thorn while she was busy killing off some whelps. "You'll have to excuse my ignorance my lady, but I find little concern with the affairs of guilds and their wizards. To be quite frank, I know your guild's reputation, but I know nothing of who is in it. I asked for a Savage Skull accomplice merely to spite the Magical Council for my own amusement due to being the one who caused them to be in debt to their enemy." Seikatsu said, replying to the woman's comment where she asked if he'd ever heard of her. "Additionally, I am rather... unaware of the practices of outsiders. My people envision entertainment in the form of rigorous training, combat, or spending time with your family. For my people, physical contact is limited to pain and pleasure. So long as you aren't attempting to kill me, I have no qualms with your touching me... as much as I don't understand it." Seikatsu added.

Seikatsu moved his head aside as a knife barely missed his ear, and then watched as Thorn put down the attacker. "Conversation is not my strong suit, I shall leave you to finish these ones up, and go forth to find the target." Seikatsu said and began walking away.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th July 2015, 7:18 am

The member 'Seikatsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] StrongMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] StrongMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] WeakMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] WeakMonster
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 15th July 2015, 12:57 pm

Thorn waited for Seikatsu to finish his pray "never apology's for what you are witch includes not know much on guilds!" she said softly looking at the remaining men she smirked lightly her hand move and she removed there life's in an instant and started to follow Seikatsu.

Thorn moved silently behind Seikatsu her hand glided over the mud lissoning to the plants under it. "I would stop if i was you there are nine people ahead!" she whispered her hand grasped Seikatsu's shoulder and stopped herself slightly infrount before breathing out a dark mist. In the distance she could hear the coughing of the men ahead and smirked "If you are weak to poison stay out the mist also you wont be able to see!" she stated lightly as she walked into the mist.

Looking ahead thorn made her way to the coughing people ahead her fingernails turned into long wooden claws and Thorn started dashing between the men scratching each one as she went all but the children with them she used roots to pierce there hearts giving them a quick and painless death. The men that got scratched started to shiver and quake before doubling over in pain, once thorn sore they where all unable to do more than wither in pain she breathed in removing the mist and looked back at Seikatsu with a smile "they will die eventually shall we continue?" she asked softly walking off.

thorn continued the search for the boss the place was like a maze so she felt disorientated and confused, Thorn felt like she was going around in a circle until she can to what seemed like a room and palsied in the doorway looking in wondering why there was a room underground.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th July 2015, 3:03 pm

The member 'Thorn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster  Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster  Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] WeakMonster  Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] NormalMonster  Counter Strike! [Seikatsu/Thorn] Boss
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 15th July 2015, 6:00 pm

Seikatsu didn't acknowledge the woman's words, but he definitely did listen. As the two came to a room with nine men, Seikatsu watched the woman exhale a mist and heard as the men inside began coughing and wheezing. The children were spared, but the men were left to die slowly, painfully, and disgracefully. Seikatsu waited for the venomous woman to inhale the mist and leave before he went to each of the men with his Thorn of Betrayal ready. "My kin, you were provided the opportunity to walk any path your desired, and chose to walk that of dishonor. You wished to enlighten yourself, and found little but pain. However, your death shall not be slow for such a death is dishonorable. All deserve to perish with their dignity, I shall permit you that service." Seikatsu said softly to the ban, and beheaded him.

Seikatsu walked to each of the six remaining men, passing two heartless children, and performed the same actions. His words were taken in by each as a type of salvation, as though he were rescuing them from a horrific fate by prematurely killing them all. Seikatsu left the room and came across the woman looking at a room with a type of lower section. "You search it, there are more tunnels here that require my attention." Seikatsu said looking forwards. Seikatsu began walking in the direction he was facing and began to check the rooms by himself, leaving Thorn to work on the lower section. He prefered working alone, and only asked Thorn to come so he could have the chance to mess with the Magic Council. He didn't hate the council, but he didn't like them, and he knew many people who were wronged by the Magic Council. Seikatsu arrived at a room and looked in, seeing no one, he began rummaging through the objects and found a vial of liquid. Seikatsu took the purple tincture and stuffed it in a sack that he kept in his robes. Seikatsu left the room and continued down the hall.

Weak: 0/10
    Normal: 0/6
    Strong: 0/9

(OOC: Let's take this a tad bit slower, we need 15 more posts, and we're not allowed to roll anymore)
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 22nd July 2015, 3:02 pm

thorn smiled softly as she tilted her head toward the room where the voices where coming from and decided she would go look around the other rooms before coming back to this one. turning to the opposite way to where Seikatsu went she looked back as he spoke to her "I will get back to this one I am going to see what kind of place this is!" she replied coldly.

Thorn knew that he was a one man show but he was the one that got her here, he was the one that requested a Savage Skull member even if it was to piss off the cancel members. But thorn felt like he could of been more grateful to her after all she could of lied to the cancel said she would go then went back to the guild hall instead.

Thorn looked through tunnel after tunnel the place seemed deserted as if there where only a few that guarded the place she wondered why the cancel felt this was a place to dangerous for there knights so far herself Seikatsu seemed to have no problem with the inhabitants.

Thorn laughed to her self seemingly happy to be alown and away from the man she had teamed up with. Thorn seemed to feel like she had walked for a while finding a room deserted she walked in her mind filled with talking of plants from the room they where very loud and thorn seemed to stop in mid step, frozen there by the overwhelming voices her hands shot to her head and thorn creased in pain collapsing to the floor.

Un known to what was happening Thorn could do nothing but stay there hands on her head as it pulsed she wondered if she would be found by friend or foe.

ooc: really sorry this took so long i will try harder not to keep you waiting.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 22nd July 2015, 4:35 pm

Walking down one of the hallways, Seikatsu came across a room with several trinkets in it. One was a small stuffed rat, it had its mouth opened wide and was positioned to look like it was going for an attack. He poked at the little thing, it looked so real that Seikatsu had to ensure that it was truly a false rodent and not a rat that learned to stay absolutely still. Seikatsu continued poking around the room until he heard something clanking behind him, and a soft thud as it hit the floor. Turning around Seikatsu saw a small boy wearing tattered pants, a striped shirt with several holes in it and a had hair that was insanely dirty. The boy tried scooting back using his feet to push him, and hands for support stopping when his back pressed against the wall. He looked around for someone to scream to for help, but the hallway was empty and he was the only one in this little area. Seikatsu walked towards the boy, towering over him and looking down at him with those cold eyes that screamed death. He kneeled down, placing one hand on his bent knee, and one hand outstretched to the child.

"I am Seikatsu." Seikatsu said with a softer expression than when he was approaching the child. The boy paused, half confused half afraid that this show of kindness was a rouse. The boy was hesitant to take the hand, but after several moments of the hand remaining stretched out the kid grabbed it. Seikatsu pulled the boy standing up, and brushed him off making sure to get some of the dirt off his back and pants. The boy turned to walk away after promising he wouldn't tell anyone he was here, and after a single step away from Seikatsu, the boy felt a pressure on his back that burned through his chest. The black horn extended from his heart, and pierced the air in front him. The child was wide eyed as the world faded to black, and he collapsed on the floor. Seikatsu pulled his sword out, and turned the child's body faced up. He closed the boy's eyes and said a quick prayer for his soul to find peace before moving on.

Weak: 1/10
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 25th July 2015, 2:40 pm

Thorn creased onto the floor her head palsied as she bit her lip in pain wanting to scream Thorn did everything in her power to stop this she new if she screamed the people she had left behind would find her and at that moment in time Thorn knew she could not fight them not alown anyway.

Thorns vision darkened as she started to loss contuses Fighting the erg Thorn moved her hand over the ground trying to find something to grip to and move, Thorns hand found something in her way her hand moved over it and she could tell it was not plant like she could also tell it was not a stone. It was a shoe, Laughter filled the room and the foot moved away "Hay guys, we have a new play thing!" he called and thorn shock her head trying to get rid of the vices rid of the pain but it was not working.

"what you talking about.... ow her I see now very nice!" thorn hard a new voice coming from the entrance her hands started to move faster she needed to move to get out but her hope of that happening was slim and she was starting to give up.

It was at the moment all the voices combined in her head "No" they called and thorns head softened, her vision returned and she could see the two moving in on her. Placing her hands flat on the floor and pushed herself up onto her feet. Thorns head stayed looking at the floor her face twisted as her smiled formed, She had flash backs from when she was turned and looked up, Her eyes dark and her head tilted to the side she looked demented and she only wished to course pain, torture and death.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 25th July 2015, 4:37 pm

Seikatsu wandered down a hall that split into two paths. The first one, Seikatsu could see the end of, and noticed that a shadow was cast where the hall too a right turn. The second one, was a straight path, that ended where there was a hole in the ground and a ladder, letting Seikatsu know it led down. Seikatsu weighed the possibility of the hall on the right, the one that didn't go underground, being the proper choice, but it seemed more logical to go further underground than the people trying to kill you. By going down, a second set of tunnels could be added to the one over head, creating more diverse ways of escaping through a tunnel that leads all the way up. On the other hand, creating a single tunnel that lead down and making that second maze could be a brilliant way to trick a person into taking the more sensible route, while you made your escape hole in the second tunnel. Seikatsu rested his head on his palm while he tried to figure out how to go about this task, as well as not get a headache from thinking too much about it.

"That's it!" Seikatsu exclaimed under his breath. Seikatsu called for Lisa, the wyvern kept under his robe sleeves, and asked her to investigate the hall leading down. Her orders were to kill anyone and anything she came across, even if it was the man he was asked to capture dead or alive. Lisa already knew Thorn's scent, and knew better than to attack an ally without cause, so she didn't need Seikatsu to tell her not to attack their partner. With that plan in motion, Seikatsu stepped to the path on the right, that ended in a corner, and Lisa went down the path with the ladder. If Lisa found anything noteworthy, she'd tell Seikatsu about it through their telepathy.

HP/MP: 100/100

Enemies on Seikatsu's Path Dead/Alive:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 29th July 2015, 4:15 pm

Thorn twisted her head to the side her smile spread over her face making her look twisted and insane "well this is interesting what was that about making me your pet?" she asked her voice boomed and sounder unlike her own it sounded as if lots of voices where trying to speak at once. Moving forward thorn moved as if she was stiff. Thorn was feet away from the men her smile softened her eyes black as night her hand shot forward to the first man that had appeared squishing tightly seeing the man turn blue Thorn laughed softly.

her head shot forward as she was hit with something blunt from behind her hand relised its grip and the man fell to the floor, Thorn's head had sharp pains shoot through it and her vision was blurred for a moment she was seeing double as well "the sooner i take you down the sooner we can have our fun!" the remaining man said his voice sounded cookie like he had won the fight already, had managed to get behind her and grab a stone from the floor. Turning quickly anger shot over her face and she moved towards the man her hands clenched into a tight fist.

Thorn smiled widely "that was not a good idea now i will kill you slow and painful!" she said softly cracking her fingers as they flexed Thorn eaged forward as her hand stretched out to the man, Moving backwards the man soon found himself cowering against the back wall his cries echoed through the room and Thorn laughed making a gesture if ow what ever and started to leave.

Walking into the hall Thorn sore Seikatsu "you need to work on your timing!" she stated softly walking past him and down the remaining hall way that never of them had explored. her head pounding Thorn used the wall to steady herself on as she walked.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 29th July 2015, 4:42 pm

Seikatsu leaned against a wall and closed his eyes, initiating the link between Lisa and his self. He watched as the wyvern gently crept down the hole, using the claws on her wings to cling to the roots lining the large orifice. She reached the end of it, and poked her head out, noticing three wizards walking with their backs turned to her. 'Master, what shall I do?' Lisa asked Seikatsu, fully away he had linked with her. 'Take them out, no survivors allowed.' Seikatsu replied in his head.with that said, Lisa slowly let crawled to the ground and began creeping along the dirt floor, making sure not to knock any of the tiny pebbles that occasionally got in her path. She got close to the one on the end of the little trio, noticing it was a male who seemed quite full of himself and was talking about how the team would be dead without a healer. 'Let's test that statement. Take him!' Seikatsu ordered the wyvern. Lisa immediately spread her wings and jumped out grabbing the man by the back of the neck with all her strength. The man hollered for a second, but he wasn't able to get to a true scream before Lisa wrapped her tail around his neck and drug it across his throat, producing a grand amount of blood. The other two looked at the man as he collapse on the ground, his body concealing Lisa, and began backing away trying to figure out how his throat got slit when no one was even there to cut it. Seikatsu had full confidence in Lisa's ability to take the men out, and severed the link between them. About to walk down the hall that veered to the right, Seikatsu saw that Thorn was coming down the hall while using the wall to hold herself up. She seemed able to respond, but was obviously in some sorts of pain. Seikatsu didn't give it too much attention until the woman began using the wall to support herself more. Seikatsu sped up and stood in her path with a cold look on his face, but used a very caring and concerned voice as he said "Ms. Thorn, what is ailing you?"

HP/MP: 100/100

Enemies on Seikatsu's Path Dead/Amount Rolled:
    Strong: 1/9
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 29th July 2015, 5:09 pm

Thorn hissed the moment her path was blocked, the hiss was a warning to get away from her but it was also to cover up the fact she was injured. Readying herself to fight she managed to push herself straight, looking up she sore Seikatsu and thought her head must be worse than she thought as he had a almost kind look about him and a tone of concern. Once Thorn realized she was with a Allie her body slammed back to the wall with a crash she slid to the floor "I am fine, My head got smacked quiet hard with a rock and i must be concussed as you look almost approachable, but I am fine!" she muttered a soft laugh followed as she thought how silly she sounded and shock her head.

"I am fine you go ahead I shall catch up!" Thorn stated sharply trying to sound shore as her hand went to her head she pressed where the pain was the worst and when she looked down a glaze was spread over her hand, Thorns blood was sap so she knew the sticky substance would close the wound for her, pressing her hands to the ground thorn bushed herself up using the wall still for support she managed to stand on her own if only the corridor would stop spinning now, but Thorn did wonder if she had imagined Seikatsu look earlier. Thorn could of swore he looked like he was worried, this almost made torn wonder if he was starting to like her and thought of her as maybe a friend, Quickly laughing she shock her head gently.

slowly looking back up Thorn half expected Seikatsu to have gone off on his own again to continue the search of the complex Thorn aturely expected nothing else.

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 5:38 pm