Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaped Convict~Solo Job

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Escaped Convict~Solo Job Empty Escaped Convict~Solo Job

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 9:30 am

Ivy was in Era when she heard about a job. A job that required helping people with a criminal problem. Normally Ivy wouldn't have taken it and left it to the Light Guilds, especially because it didn't pay that well, but she didn't care this time either way. Ivy skipped around, looking for the man described in the flier. He was a tall man, skinny, he had long brown hair and he had giant ears. That would be easy to find, Ivy thought at first... until she found herself asking around Era if people had seen him. Ivy went walking and went to a park, where she asked a child's babysitter and the babysitter laughed but pointed in the northward direction. Ivy said thank you then skipped off, thinking about if he would attack her or not. The job said that he might just run away again, but there was no gurentee. He was a criminal who was apparently either smart enough or dangerous enough to break out of prison, and the "both" option was also in the air, so that could happen. This criminal could either be hiding from the police until he can get away to a safe place or is trying to cause as much hell as possible before he dies, because he already had the death penalty.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Escaped Convict~Solo Job Empty Re: Escaped Convict~Solo Job

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 9:36 am

Ivy continued to skip northward and asked around a little bit. The person who gave Ivy the best answer said that he was in an alley and that he wasn't trying to hide at all, he was just trying to get up into somewhere.

Ivy strolled down into the alley that the person spoke of, and there he was. The criminal didn't notice Ivy, for she was hiding behind some dumpsters and looking at him that way. The criminal was trying to climb up a ladder, but the ladder was a scringe out of his reach, so he sat there comically jumping and trying to get up there.

Ivy was wondering what he was trying to do, because if this was some kind of accomplice's house then this place would be swarmed, but apparently not. Ivy decided she could ask him herself, and she went out to make her big debut to the man.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Escaped Convict~Solo Job M7mHyEw
    Escaped Convict~Solo Job CKWpl03
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 9:43 am

Ivy ran out, and said cheerfully "Hello!", which must have scared the man so badly that he fell backwards. He looked up at Ivy, then to the ground as if brooding over something.

"Go away kid, I'll bring you nothing but trouble..." the man said before getting up, and trying to jump up again. He finally after 7 tries made it up there, and climbed up. He was on a metal balcony and was knocking on the side window to this house, and a woman came to answer. Ivy was confused because the man wasn't doing anything a normal violent criminal would do, so that brought the question of how did the guards let him escape prison? Were they just that bad? Either way Ivy got a running start and jumped up onto the ladder, and climbed up. "Uhm what are you doing mister?" Ivy looked at the woman, who also had a child with her looking up at the man teary-eyed.

"Kid I said go away, I need to talk. I'll bring you nothing but trouble and I don't want a random little girl being pulled into this!" Ivy giggled at this statement. "Weeelllll okay then! But I'm not random, I'm on a job! And I need you to come with me!"
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 10:08 am

"What!!? You can't be on a job, you're just a kid!" The man seemed scared at Ivy, either by the fact that she was a kid or the fact that she was going to take him back. He didn't judge the serious yet cheerful expression Ivy had on her face, so he just assumed it was true. The man looked down, and had the hand of the woman on his shoulder. The man looked at the two people, then back to Ivy. "Okay... I'll go... But first may I have a moment with my family?" The man looked back at them, hopeful that this person would let him go off and speak in peace. Only for a few minutes, but it would still happen.

Ivy stood back, as if to say "yes." But instead, all the man got was "Mmm.... Nope! I'm on a job!" The escaped criminal looked instantly shocked, and Ivy ran over and jump-shoved him, catching him way off guard and making him fall over the ledge. The young girl yelled out "DADDY!!!" And looked over the top of the banister, and saw that he landed in a dumpster. Ivy jumped off the balcony and landed on his ribs, earning a loud yell.

"Don't run away, kay? Otherwise I might have to make things really ugly, and you would not want that! Let's go!!!" The man stood up, followed by Ivy who began walking him off towards the prison, leaving the crying child and woman alone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 10:22 am

The man Egan walking southward, towards the prison. Ivy made no attempt to chain him up, and actually seemed to welcome him running away, but the man knew better than to do that. So he walked, constantly looking back towards the alley. Ivy was skipping around, happily humming cheerfully while observing the surrounding areas. It took them the better part of 15 minutes to reach the prison however, and the entirety of it was spent with the man walking while looking depressed and Ivy skipping around happy as can be. She had just completed a job, after all so who wouldn't be happy?

As the man and Ivy entered the prison the guards came and immediately apprehended him, and then looked at Ivy questionably. They didn't say anything, just gave a small amount of money to Ivy and then continued to take the man away.

Ivy went to the doors of the prison, and left. She had successfully completed another job, so that brought the smile to her face.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 6:08 am