Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

~Prologue~

Mydas
    Mydas

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Priory Of Wyrm
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Acnologia
    Experience : 5,50,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private ~Prologue~

Post by Mydas 26th June 2015, 10:23 am

Mydas:

Gusts of wind so hard that they could cut through raw, a harsh and inhabitable environment and a cold that could freeze on to the bone. This were the key aspects of frozen tundra in the Hakobe mountain range. And because of it, making it one of the harshest areas in Fiore.

Yet through these freezing snowstorms and narrow mountain paths, was a man followed by a small delegation. Courageous enough to face these natural phenomenons, only so that he could reach a place so dark and mysterious that people only dared to whisper its name. Basilisk Fang. One of the three dark guilds in The Azeron Alliance, and probably one of the more mysterious of the three. As they never have made their presence known before. Not like its colleague had done before.

Yet, they did manage to be one of the three strongest guilds that ruled over the dark guild imperium. And solely for that feat, the guild was or better yet, its mages were of enough interest for Mydas. To actually face the cold tundra and try reaching that place himself. Only so that he could appeal to their sense of greed or lust for destruction.

Then the moment arose after days of venturing through the Hakobe Tundra, that Mydas along with his delegation of masked men. Reached the doors of Basilisk Fang, a guild that a rose as a ominous structure from between the white clad mountains. A true harbinger of doom.

Yet without any delay of second guessing, Mydas walked up to its doors and body pushed them open. As he had nothing to fear. Since he had the power of his one true deity behind, and that bringer of destruction flows through him. Giving him the power to overcome any obstacle.

Followed by his delegation, who walked behind him in two perfect rows. Who gave a true sense of devotion and discipline as they had been climbing the steps towards the guild with ease. Ambled with their hands deep in the opposite sleeves.

The guild hall was large, and spacious and had a rather empty ambiance. Yet Mydas doubted they were alone, even from the emptiness. He felt the prickling sensation of eyes gazing down at him.

"Is this how the famed mages of Basilisk Fang greet visitors!" he eventually bellowed, irked by the lack of respect of anyone welcoming him. He then stomped with the end of his staff on the ground, creating a loud thumping sound that echoed through the hall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Prologue~  2cysax0
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Private Re: ~Prologue~

Post by Elijah 2nd July 2015, 12:10 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

''This person, what does a man with such power, want from Basilisk Fang?''

The question ran through Elijah's mind, as he observed the powerful mage make his entrance, a posse of others following him. This was no simple man either, but a man powerful enough to wipe Basilisk Fang out, due to which, the guild master had kept an eye on him, as he had wandered through the depths of the snow and cold winds of the blizzard, just to reach the guild hall. There was no vehicle, no animal carrying him, but just walking. A gesture, that did impress the guild master, more than first seemed. It meant the man was strong, powerful, not to be messed with or it meant he was poor and stupid, to wander through the blizzard, on foot. Never the guild master understood, why no one rode a horse up here, the four legged steed could handle the cold, but no one used them. Seemed like a waste to him, but oh well.

His thoughts interrupted, by a loud bang onto the frozen floor of the guild hall, Elijah started walking down the spiral stair case, in the far right corner of the entrance hall. ''The visitor should first introduce themselves, before complaining about our hospitality.'' The guild master sounded quite noble and egoistic, like he was thought to sound. Being from a royal family, though not royal in the eyes of humans or angels.

''Explain your reasons to being here and who exactly may you be.'' Elijah mustered a smirk onto his face. ''Then we'll talk about greetings and acting all nice.''
    deltra of gangnam style
    Mydas
    Mydas

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mydas 5th July 2015, 6:12 am

The man responded with a voice that carried the weight of determination and authority behind him, revealing to Mydas that whoever it was that spoke to him and inquired a fair question. Was someone who was accustomed with ruling this place. Meaning one thing, this man was close someone of great importance. Maybe a second in command or the actual guild master itself.

'Very well' responded Mydas 'However it pains me that you openly inquiry a man of the cloth' Yet I can allow to let such informalities pass this time. My name is Mydas and I am a Cardinal of the Priory of the Wyrm, and I have come here with an urgent request.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Prologue~  2cysax0
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 7th July 2015, 1:27 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

An urgent request? It really had to be urgent and a very special request, to come seeking the help of one of the three biggest dark guilds in Fiore. They weren't mercenaries who would just work for anyone who payed the biggest price, oh far from that, Basilisk Fang rarely worked for others, their goal was more important than some pesky rich guys assassination request. Elijah almost always sent these people running with fire between their legs, go and pester the Savage or the Tarts, not the Basilisks, with your petty wishes.

But this time, it seemed different. No one this strong had ever come to seek the aid of the guild. This time, it would be beneficial to listen to this request. It had a chance to become most beneficial to Basilisk Fang, but this wouldn't come without pay, whatever it was. Unless of course, it was something grand, something that hit straight into the primal parts of the dark mages, then it could be done for fun.

''Inquiring a man is needed, their cloth may hold grave lies, that could set this guild and all it's members, into peril. It is better to be safe than sorry, even dark mages keep to that.'' Elijah smirked, but went along. ''But now, sir Mydas, follow me to the grand hall, we can talk there without being interrupted. Though, i will have to ask you to come alone, it will just be you and me there, not anyone else. You can trust me, the Guild Master of Basilisk Fang, always keeps his word.''

With that Elijah turned around on his heel and walked towards two massive steel doors in the back of the entrance hall, that lead to the grand hall. It would be a perfect place for a talk about an urgent request. When Mydas followed him and they both reached the hall, Elijah would allow the man to explain his reason and this urgent request, and of course the reward.
    deltra of gangnam style

Mydas
    Mydas

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mydas 14th July 2015, 12:38 pm

As Mydas treaded further and deeper into the dark guild, following it's enigmatic guild master. It became quickly clear that the following he brought along, were loyal to him to such an extent. That he didn't even had to give them an personal order to stay behind, while he alone ventured deeper. In truth they firmly believed in their cause and in Mydas as it's herald for the great black dragon. And if he alone needed enter the belly of the beast, then so be it.

The grand hall appeared to be a vast and enormous hall. Spacious yet filled with an empty vibe. It's pillar reached high, and the floor was made of well paved stones. Evidence that this was one of the great three, that ruled the dark underbelly of the guild system. A place that really differentiated itself from the lesser dark guilds.

As they reached a standstill, and the guild master would turn around to him. Mydas took the initiative to speak first. 'I must say, seeing the guild for my self. Makes me realize that the stories about your guild are bleak compared to the real thing. It is truly impressive, however in comparison to the magnificence of my on and true lord. Structures mean nothing... but off course it is not your homestead what has brought me here'

~Prologue~  2cysax0
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 16th July 2015, 2:46 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

A smirk appeared onto the man's face, as he placed his hand upon a small wooden table in the hall, using it as more of a support. Mydas's compliments about the guild seemed more like smooth talk, to make Elijah less reluctant to help his cause and so far, they were having a slight impact. At least this stranger knew how to keep himself up and had power, enough power to even bring a nerve into the guild master, who usually stayed fully calm near absolutely everyone. Though, this wouldn't make or break a deal, the decision would be fully based on the task and reward at hand.

The homestead didn't definitely bring him here, looking at his clothes and the follower, this man named Mydas, had a much more fancy building. No, he wasn't a poor person, far from it, his power was seemingly more than just raw. It was definitely more than that, which intrigued Elijah. And so did the man's offer, which the guild master had still not heard a word about. No details no nothing, one could say he was getting impatient, but it was not the case. As a noble, he knew how to keep his cool, but this didn't mean he would mention it.

''Thank you for your kind words Mydas, but i must ask you to talk about the offer, i must say, it most intrigues me.'' After saying it, Elijah remembered something that Mydas had just then mentioned. His one and true lord, did this mean he was working for someone or was he a religious nutcase. Considering the following he had, it could be both even, but it didn't matter much who he served, as long as the deal was good.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Mydas
    Mydas

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mydas 18th July 2015, 5:45 am

When Mydas realized that Elijah was determined man, he could only genuinely smile as he nodded in compliance. As for him it was a sign that he a found the right man, to ask for assistance in the upcoming events.

'Off course, let's start with who we are then, I mean you deserve at least that much before I actually hearing the request itself. As you heard, me and my group are known as the Priory of the Wyrm. Which is a large gathering of people from across the continent whom all share a common truth. Namely that the Black Dragon with all its power is the one true deity. And it is our duty to share that enlightenment with the rest of the world... and that is were you come in. As we the Priory have now set our eyes on the very country were it all began several years ago. Fiore. A country filled with guilds and strong willed people, people who could oppose us when we share our truth with the civilians of that country... what I am trying to ask of you is, to act as our body guards. As we reveal the truth... and if they won't except our god. Aid us in purifying them, and with that I mean kill indiscriminately'

A big request, even for a guild such as them. As the Priory was planning on convert every town in Fiore. Every village, every family had to succumb to their truth, and if not. They would feel the dire consequences of their blasphemy. It was a choice that Mydas only could see as a fair request, a belief that some of the other five didn't follow, as they saw most of Fiore as the very sinners who refused they god the first time it wrecked havoc in that country. But could you really blame them? It was simply ignorance, the lack of knowledge on how divine the being really was.

'You will off course be well compensated for your assistance'

~Prologue~  2cysax0
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 22nd July 2015, 7:58 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

This was no mere request, no simple task that could just be accomplished like that. Protection to these people, in the massive cities of Fiore, meant certain fighting with the legal guilds, who most likely would prove to be a hassle to take care of, especially the guild masters. Elijah had heard much about the legal guild masters, some he didn't fear one bit, as they seemed like nothing to his lava powers, but a few, a few stood out, some that the man much rather would avoid, until he grew even stronger. But all other members, shouldn't be that difficult or so the Basilisk Fang leader hoped.

''Mydas, this offers seems quite promising, before you had my curiosity, now you have a force behind you back, in the form of Basilisk Fang.'' A smirk appeared onto the face of the powerful mage, as he walked slightly closer to the white haired man, looking him deep into his eyes. ''But i will be waiting the payment, my members won't even lift a finger without it and so that you couldn't trick us, i will be asking the payment ahead of time. You of all people should know, never to fully trust someone in this world, as most of us are out for their own gain, be it even in a religious sense.''

Elijah's condition was quite strict, payments ahead of time, meant trouble usually for the requester, but this was the case of beating up a force, which could mean the members of Basilisk Fang taking injuries or receiving casualties at the worst. So the guild master's condition, seemed fully reasonable. ''And Mydas, a Basilisk does keep his word on these things, even though he may not trust you fully. But also, i wouldn't want to get cheated out of the payment, after my mages have laid waste to anyone opposing you and your people.''
    deltra of gangnam style

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:54 am