Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and Beyond! [Job]

Zalck
    Zalck

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamina Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland and Beyond! [Job] Empty To Earthland and Beyond! [Job]

Post by Zalck 24th June 2015, 4:45 pm

Alito left the guild hall in high spirits. The fantastic news about international travel had the whole town abuzz, and he liked the energy. He took his time walking through Hargeon, though he knew immediately where he wanted to go. Though he was still knew to the town and did not know where everything was yet, the noise and people were a dead giveaway as to the location of the passport office.

Alito quietly made his way to the back of the line, patient enough to wait his turn. The line was long, and he only hoped he could get to the office before it closed for the day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland and Beyond! [Job] 2hrgz68
    Alito Yoke-Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic-Lamia Scale
    Click to see more:
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland and Beyond! [Job] Empty Re: To Earthland and Beyond! [Job]

Post by Zalck 24th June 2015, 4:45 pm

Hours passed, Alito felt like the line had barely moved, though he did notice he seemed halfway there. Most of the day had not been exciting, as he idly made conversation with the guy behind him, who wanted nothing to do with Alito, and the couple in front of him who were too engrossed in each other and their exciting vacation to pay Alito much mind. He was content to wait, however.

Within the next hour, Alito could see his destination. The office was moving as fast as it could, which was still at snail speed, and he would for sure reach the desk before it closed. Suddenly, Altio heard a squawk from the behind the man behind him.

“You hooligans! That’s cutting, you can’t do it! I’ve been standing on my tired legs all day to get to this spot. You have to wait in line.” It was the voice of an elderly woman.

Alito stepped to the side to see a woman, farther back in the line, hollering at a group of kids. They were sticking out their tongues and otherwise mocking the old woman. Alito took a step, and the man behind him piped up.

“Uh, if you get out of line you can’t get back in.”

Alito looked to the registration desk, only a few people were between him and it. “But that woman needs help! Everyone else is ignoring her.” If he left now, he would not be receiving his passport today.

The man shook his head. “Rules is rules. Make your choice.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Click to see more:
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 24th June 2015, 4:46 pm

It took not but a second for Alito’s conviction to set in, and he strode directly to the woman in question. The kids were still mocking her when Alito arrived, and stood directly behind them. He loomed over them, shadows covering his face. “Hey kids, that’s no way to treat an old woman.”

They laughed, and one kid, who was obviously the ringleader, piped up. “What do you care? She ain’t got no family or nuttin’. There’s no reason for her to get a passport anyways.”

“Oh yeah?” Alito replied. “This old lady is my Grandma. And I protect my family.” Alito popped a few knuckles, for added effect. The kids quickly looked at each other, and scrammed. Alito stood to his full height, and breathed a sigh of relief. “Are you alright, ma’am?”

The old woman looked up at him, a large smile blooming on her face. “Of course I am! You were so helpful!” Alito smiled, then turned to leave. “Wait, wait. Where are you going?”

“I’ve stepped out of line, and it’s getting late. I’ll have to return later.”

Click to see more:
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 24th June 2015, 4:47 pm

The old lady chuckled. “No, no. That won’t be necessary. You’re my grandson after all.” She winked at him. “And no one would stop an old granny from being with her grandson right?” The old lady looked over her shoulder, and the next few people shook their heads, having already seen the spectacle that occurred in front of them. “See? The nice people want you here by my side. Please, stay.”

Alito spent the rest of the time talking with the woman. Amelia Hertfeld was an old widower, whose children were all wizards who had gone out into the world. She wanted to travel across the world in her old age, and was elated at that chance. They approached the desk, and a young lady, who looked worn from working all day, addressed them.

“Proof of identity or lineage, please.” She looked to Alito.

“I am a member of Lamia Scale” Alito replied, pulling off his jacket so his identifying mark on his shoulder could be shown to the woman.

She wrote something down, but shook her head. “Well, I need a secondary source as well. Two sources must collaborate in order for a passport to be issued.”

Click to see more:
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 24th June 2015, 4:50 pm

Alito looked around. He had none, nothing from his life at the Dojo travelled with him, let alone the little he knew of his family. “I’m sorry, I don-”

“Excuse me?” The old lady said behind Alito. “You’ll have to excuse this old woman’s hearing, it gets worse every day you know.” Amelia shuffled around Alito to the desk, which she was barely taller than. “I have my lineage book right here. You’ll find mister Yoke here is my adopted Grandson, legal and tender.” Alito looked down at the book she had opened. His name was there on the tree, signed by a legal notary. The secretary nodded, wrote down something else, and handed Alito a passport. “Thank you, Mr. Yoke. Mrs. Hertfeld, here is yours as well.”

Alito and Amelia walked side by side as they left the office. “How did you do that?” Alito asked of her. She giggled. “Magic runs strong in my family, grandson. I happen to have perfected an old form of Archive, and can manipulate any kind of data.” She smiled up at him. “But that does mean that legally, you’re my grandson now.”

Alito smiled. “Of course, granny. I’ll be sure to visit often!”

“Well, once I head out I won’t be back too much. I’ll send you letters when I can!” And with that, the two parted ways, promising to stay in touch. Alito had not only his passport, but a new grandma as well.

Job Complete.

Alito will pay his 5000 jewel fee for his passport!

Click to see more:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:05 am