Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Assassination Contract: Olivia Sutton[Dr.Stein,Shunsuke]

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

Assassination Contract: Olivia Sutton[Dr.Stein,Shunsuke] Empty Assassination Contract: Olivia Sutton[Dr.Stein,Shunsuke]

Post by Dr.Stein 21st June 2015, 2:27 pm

Job Details:

Stein went over all the details for the assassination contract before he left for Hargeon Town to meet up with Shunsuke. The target they were after is an elderly woman who is skilled in Gold-Make Magic and no one else in town is to see her being killed or to be killed. "A maker magic user huh? This might be a little tricky with us have to stalk her until she gets to an empty area." Stein thought to himself as he made his way towards Hargeon Town. It took him a while to arrive at Clover Town and had Spike stay underground while he decided to just take the train there so he won't be as suspicious looking. While waiting for the train to arrive he started to think about which of his test subjects would be better suited for this mission. "Spike will be helpful with his paralyzing webs, but I don't have anyway of getting him out of trouble if she cages him... hmm this is proving to be a rather tricky endeavor of just picking which of my test subjects to use." He thought to himself in the empty train station. Once the train arrived Stein quickly got on and was surprised about there barely being anyone else on the train. It took a couple of hours to make it to Hargeon Town. Spike followed underground to the town and was in front of Stein while staying underground until it is needed. "Let's see I'm supposed to meet Shunsuke right around here, but I don't see him anywhere maybe I showed up a bit too early." He muttered to himself while he waited at the train station for Shunsuke to arrive. While he waited Stein continued to try thinking of which of his test subjects would be best suited for this mission.
    Word: 306

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Assassination Contract: Olivia Sutton[Dr.Stein,Shunsuke] Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Assassination Contract: Olivia Sutton[Dr.Stein,Shunsuke] Empty Re: Assassination Contract: Olivia Sutton[Dr.Stein,Shunsuke]

Post by Shunsuke 23rd June 2015, 12:00 pm

The Devil Slayer was just about ready to go on a job. He had the menial, in his opinion, task of stalking some old lady, and killing her. Good enough, he was doing it with Stein.

"I'll have to be extra careful, apparently she's a Make-Mage. It shouldn't make too much of a difference, though. We'll just kill her and be done with it. That's all."

Shunsuke tried to figure out the night before how he was going to stalk the old lady down. He'd need to stay out in plain view, but subtly so that she wouldn't notice. And he'd have to stay out in plain view so that it wouldn't look like someone, or two people, were singling her out or something. There's a lot of crap that goes into successfully stalking someone without their knowledge,

Should be easy enough, is what the average dark mage would say. But the thing is, she's a Maker Mage. Meaning that she can materialize anything and everything out of gold. It looks nice as shit, but not so much when you're getting stabbed with it.

The Devil Slayer proposed a strategy: Stalk her for about two or three hours,(which should be the equilvalent of five posts or so), wait until she enters an alleyway, or her house, or an empty field outside the city, kill her ever so swiftly, and throw her in some ditch. The thing is, he'd have to shed as little blood as humanly possible, or the Rune Knights, or any douchebag just happening to be on the path, will find out what happened and trace it back to the guild.

And a slew of police is not what one dark guild needs, or at least should need.

By the time I had said all of this, Shunsuke ran to the train station, sword blazing in his jacket, and waited for another briefing from Stein.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Assassination Contract: Olivia Sutton[Dr.Stein,Shunsuke] Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:44 am