Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Le templates.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Le templates. Empty Le templates.

Post by Nero_ 19th June 2015, 12:16 am

nothing can dim the burning

light

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, climb leg. Nap all day leave fur on owners clothes under the bed, but loves cheeseburgers. Destroy couch throwup on your pillow sleep nap but chase ball of string behind the couch, so eat grass, throw it back up. Chase dog then run away chew iPad power cord. Poop on grasses purr while eating roll on the floor purring your whiskers off vommit food and eat it again and burrow under covers. Present belly, scratch hand when stroked hate dog chase mice sit in box but leave fur on owners clothes. Why must they do that. Loves cheeseburgers inspect anything brought into the house, and hunt anything that moves, and rub face on everything. Chase mice shake treat bag, for play time, for chase mice, and intently sniff hand. Sun bathe have secret plans yet play time, yet i like big cats and i can not lie.

Leave hair everywhere. All of a sudden cat goes crazy hide when guests come over, yet has closed eyes but still sees you and favor packaging over toy so loves cheeseburgers intently sniff hand, yet purr while eating. Vommit food and eat it again give attitude. Meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans. Play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard intently sniff hand. Meowing non stop for food. Flop over make muffins, but intently sniff hand. Leave dead animals as gifts chew on cable, give attitude. Missing until dinner time claw drapes. Leave hair everywhere hide when guests come over play time, so behind the couch. Chase laser spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce love to play with owner's hair tie so hide at bottom of staircase to trip human. Destroy couch intently stare at the same spot sit in box i like big cats and i can not lie leave fur on owners clothes. Always hungry leave dead animals as gifts give attitude shove bum in owner's face like camera lens, spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce present belly, scratch hand when stroked.  

words
    tagged
    @username
    something
    whatevs
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

For Daiki:

Last edited by Elizabeth on 11th September 2015, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Le templates. Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Le templates. Empty Re: Le templates.

Post by Janneline Ariel 20th June 2015, 3:04 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@tag
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS
    one of those stinking awful black days where nothing is pleasing and everything that happens is an excuse for anger, an outlet for emotions stockpiled, an arsenal, and armor. these are the days when i hate the world. hate the rich. hate the happy. hate the complacent. the tv watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. because i know i can be all of those little hateful things, and then i hate myself for realizing that.  there's no preventative or safe approach for living. we each know our own fate. we know from our youth how to be treated, how we'll be received, how we shall end. these things don't change. you can change your clothes, change your hairstyle, your friends, cities, continents, but sooner or later your own self will always catch up - always it waits in the wings. ideas swirl, but don't stick; they appear, but then run off like rain on the windshield. one of those rainy day car rides, my head implodes. the atmosphere in this car, a mirror of my skull: wet, damp, dripping and misted with cold. walls of gray; not a song on the radio, not a thought in my head. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

let's take life and slow it down, incredibly slow, frame by frame, with two minutes that take ten years to live out. yeah, let's do that. telephone poles like a praying mantis against the sky, metal arms outstretched. so much land traveled, so little sense made of it. it doesn't mean a thing, all this land laid out behind us; i'd like to take off into these woods and get good and lost for a while. i'm disgusted with petty concerns: parking tickets, breakfast specials. does someone just have to carry this weight? abstract typography, methane covenant, linear gospel, nashville sales lady, stocky emissary, torturous lice, mad elizabeth, chemotherapy garbage. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

the light within you shines like a diamond mine, like an unarmed walrus, like a dead man face down on the highway, like a snake eating its own tail, a steam turbine, frog pond. two full closets burst open in disarray, soap bubbles in the sun, hospital death bed, red convertible, shopping list, death's head, devils dancing, bleached white buildings, memory, movements. the movie, unpeeling, unreeling, about to begin. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

i've seen your hallway, you're a darn call away. i hear your stairs creak. i can fix my mind on your "yes" and on your "no". i'll film your face today in the sparkling canals - all red, yellow, blue, green brilliance and silver dutch reflections. racing thoughts, racing thoughts, all too real. you're moving so fast, now, i can't hold your image: this image i have of your face by the window, me standing beside you, my arm on your shoulder. a catalogue of images, flashing glimpses, then gone again. i'm tethered to this post you've sunk in me. every clear afternoon i'll think of you, up in the air, twisting your heel, your knees up around me, my face in your hair. you scream so well, your smile so loud, it still rings in my ears. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

inhibition, distant, tired of longing. clean my teeth, stay on the course, hold the wheel, steer on to freedom. open all the boxes, open all the boxes, open all the boxes, open all the boxes. times square midday, newspaper buildings, news headlines going around. you watch as they go and hope for some good ones. those tree shadows in the park, they're all whispering, chasing leaves. around six pm, shadows across the cobblestones. girl in front of a bathroom mirror as she slowly and carefully paints her face green, mask-like, like matisse, "portrait with green stripe". long shot through an apartment window, a monologue on top, but no girl in shot. the light within me shines like a diamond mine, like an unarmed walrus, like a dead man face down on the highway. like a snake eating its own tail, a steam turbine, frog pond. two  full closets burst open in disarray, soap bubbles in the sun, hospital death bed, red convertible, shopping list, death's head, devils dancing, bleached white buildings, memory, movements. the movie, unreeling, about to begin.
    deltra of gangnam style

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Le templates. 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 22nd July 2015, 4:23 am

i'm man but so much more
    shadow assasin
    these shadows, they guide me
    Words.

@zoop || 825 words || `1/40

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 24th July 2015, 12:40 am

Sonder la Sphère

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent eget tristique eros. Nunc elementum arcu pellentesque nibh tristique sodales. Sed quis sodales nulla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam sodales auctor nisl, eu faucibus ipsum facilisis eget. Maecenas tristique venenatis turpis, ac scelerisque erat condimentum in. Etiam ut risus in libero volutpat iaculis. Proin tristique dui sapien, a eleifend mauris aliquet ut. Sed quis ornare urna, ut semper magna. Nulla bibendum justo non semper auctor. Donec auctor nisl eget pharetra imperdiet. Curabitur ultricies eu elit pulvinar mattis. Aliquam ultricies dapibus lacus id dictum. Vivamus egestas molestie quam.

Proin vel tortor sed magna scelerisque tristique vitae sit amet dolor. Proin eget augue eget sapien varius gravida sed vel neque. Aenean vel ante a risus pharetra mattis. Praesent dictum lectus nec rutrum sodales. Praesent at libero enim. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Aliquam ut nunc a mauris elementum cursus. Sed ut semper orci. Vivamus pretium purus metus, vel condimentum dolor imperdiet non. Quisque facilisis dignissim consequat. Etiam quis tempus nibh. Mauris sed ante facilisis, faucibus nibh sit amet, pulvinar augue.

Proin at erat nec dui mollis fringilla. Donec condimentum, lorem quis placerat imperdiet, quam massa dignissim orci, quis consectetur arcu lectus at arcu. Proin ipsum arcu, hendrerit sit amet erat ac, consectetur suscipit orci. Aenean adipiscing pellentesque erat, gravida euismod nisi pretium quis. Aliquam feugiat mattis orci, eu sodales mauris. Etiam vitae risus eget ante pretium pretium. Curabitur tincidunt enim vel sapien volutpat, non commodo tellus ullamcorper. Aliquam imperdiet massa vel tellus varius commodo. Sed interdum rhoncus turpis, a cursus ante vulputate sed. Proin dapibus, justo id elementum porttitor, nunc massa lacinia lacus, vel volutpat nisl quam nec velit. Aenean vel pellentesque mauris. Morbi pellentesque feugiat urna at auctor.

Tags; @woot
      Words; 0000
      Music; whatevs
      Notes; Whatevs

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 24th July 2015, 9:39 am

WORD COUNT
    TAG SOMEONE
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    AND IT'S DARK ON A COLD DECEMBER,
    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).
    - - i think i love you better now

Le templates. 3lpUorN

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 6th August 2015, 1:31 pm

WORDS: 0000
    TAG: @goethhere
    BY MINNIE OF WW
    AND IT'S DARK ON A COLD DECEMBER,
    Words goeth here. Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.Words goeth here.
    - - i think i love you better now

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 4th September 2015, 4:28 pm

i am a lion and i want to be free
    lion
    do you see a lion when you look inside of me?

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.

Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.

0000 words // @tag // notes // muse/outfit

i am a lion and i want to be free
    lion
    do you see a lion when you look inside of me?

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.

Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.

Le templates. 3lpUorN

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 5th September 2015, 4:29 pm

Is it cool if I use the third template, the "Shadow Assassin"?

Le templates. Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 6th September 2015, 9:47 am

Of course. Most of those aren't mine, they are free to be used. :)

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 11th September 2015, 11:33 am

Death's Right Hand

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 15th September 2015, 11:03 am

Aedre Crawford

aedre crawford
    Second In Command

Words about how awesome Aedre is go here. General description of her personality, etc, etc, etc, etc. Explanation of the guild "virtues" she is keen to, etc.

Le templates. 3lpUorN

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 11th October 2015, 2:48 am

Shut up and dance with me
    notes (doesn't scroll, can't be long) | words | @tags

"Oh don't you dare look back.
    Just keep your eyes on me.
    "
    I said, "You're holding back, "
    She said, "Shut up and dance with me!"
    This woman is my destiny
    She said, "[color="ff34d6"]Ooh-ooh-hoo,
    Shut up and dance with me.
    [/font]"

We were victims of the night,
    The chemical, physical, kryptonite
    Helpless to the bass and the fading light
    Oh, we were bound to get together,
    Bound to get together.

She took my arm,
    I don't know how it happened.
    We took the floor and she said,

"Oh, don't you dare look back.
    Just keep your eyes on me."
    This woman is my destiny
    She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,
    Shut up and dance with me."

A backless dress and some beat up sneaks,
    My discothèque, Juliet teenage dream.
    I felt it in my chest as she looked at me.
    I knew we were bound to be together,
    Bound to be together

She took my arm,

This woman is my destiny
    She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,

Oh, come on girl!

Deep in her eyes,
    I think I see the future.
    I realize this is my last chance.

She took my arm,

This woman is my destiny
    She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,
    Shut up and dance!"

"Don't you dare look back.
    This woman is my destiny
    She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,

Ooh-ooh-hoo, shut up and dance with me

This template is for Nya, and only for Nya.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 23rd October 2015, 11:54 am

Option 1:

Le templates. 3lpUorN

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 12th December 2015, 7:57 am

♚ 'Cause we could be immortals,
    just not for long, for long.

Words goeth here.
    TAGGGED
    @tag  
    NOTES
    -

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 13th December 2015, 6:34 am

Elizabeth wrote:
    Shut up and dance with me
    notes (doesn't scroll, can't be long) | words | @tags

"Oh don't you dare look back.
    Just keep your eyes on me.
    "
    This woman is my destiny
    She said, "[color="ff34d6"]Ooh-ooh-hoo,
    Shut up and dance with me.
    [/font]"

We were victims of the night,
    The chemical, physical, kryptonite
    Helpless to the bass and the fading light
    Oh, we were bound to get together,
    Bound to get together.

She took my arm,

This woman is my destiny
    She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,

A backless dress and some beat up sneaks,
    My discothèque, Juliet teenage dream.
    I felt it in my chest as she looked at me.
    I knew we were bound to be together,
    Bound to be together

She took my arm,

This woman is my destiny
    She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,

Oh, come on girl!

Deep in her eyes,
    I think I see the future.
    I realize this is my last chance.

She took my arm,

This woman is my destiny
    She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,
    Shut up and dance!"

"Don't you dare look back.
    This woman is my destiny
    She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,

Ooh-ooh-hoo, shut up and dance with me

This template is for Nya, and only for Nya.

Le templates. 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 6th February 2016, 5:24 am

we paint white roses red, each shade from a different person's head

Mo rùn geal dìleas, dìleas, dìleas

A soft breathy noise rushed past my lips as the sheer material rustled underneath my hands, slithering between my outstretched fingers. Golden droplets of the setting sun kissed my eyelids, warming my flushing cheeks and dark red rouge-painted lips. One beat passed and then it was far too bright for my eyes, the glorious golden disk exploding in my eyes as I blinked, raising my hand to shade the sun out of my eyes.

My faithful fair darling.

Even now, with the sun burning in my eyes, I could still make out his silhouette against the sunlight. I loved the graceful turn of his sensual lips as he smiled at me, his dark blonde hair bathed in the sun’s fire, and the warmth that emanated from his cool blue eyes. I loved him. That was all I knew. He was like a dream, haunting me and ravishing my every moment with him.

Mo rùn geal dìleas nach till thu nall

But that was it. He was a dream that slipped through my fingers like sand. He was like the storm that came and passed by, leaving behind only destruction in its wake. Angry shards of glass, overturned tables, and clothes strewn all over the floor. Did he really love you?

My faithful fair darling, won't you turn back to me?

I should have known he’d never stay for too long-after all, he was too beautiful to even be real. A broken sob crawled out of my throat as I slowly watched the glittering smile on his face falter, a coldness in his gaze extinguishing the warmth from his eyes as he frowned at me. Then he turned around, his back being the last thing I saw before his figure was swallowed up by the sun. The sun consumed my vision, nearly blinding me before I stepped back into the shade, bright spots appearing in my vision before they disappeared. The white billowy curtains fluttered in front of me and I stepped out again, darting out to grab him. To stop him. To reason with him. But he was gone.

Say you’ll remember me, I yelled at the air.

@tag
    NOTES: Inspired by "Young and Beautiful" and "Wildest Dreams"

Le templates. 3lpUorN

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 4:48 pm