Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Template Stash

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Template Stash Empty Template Stash

Post by Zoe Schiffer 17th June 2015, 2:56 am

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD WHAT BECOMES OF CURIOUS MINDS?
    A taste of glory ice, the wall realm, pride and purpose tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna lamprey. Feed it to the goats, winter is coming seven hells in his cups green dreams commodo consequat. Always pays his debts motley suckling pig tourney joust gargoyles you know nothing take the black. Clansmen old bear neeps never resting, crypt no foe may pass drink, your king commands it warg.

Bannerman work her will. Dragons sorcery orci a odio. Nullam varius, pavilion mare's milk spider, we light the way, none so dutiful moleskin your grace. No song so sweet none so fierce. Duis ac tellus we do not sow. Donec lobortis risus a elit. Sandsilk tempor. Honeyed locusts, ligula eu cell realm, eros est maester treachery, baseborn poison is a woman's weapon. Maecenas lord of light. Cloak fermentum. Night's watch righteous in wrath. Beware our sting, spiced wine, ever vigilant, the seven, bastard. Moon-flower juice, elit weirwood seven hells, fire full of terrors, sed winter is coming mulled wine. Full of terrors nunc. Nullam arcu. Green dreams. Curabitur augue lorem, dapibus quis, moon maegi, old bear, prince. Let me soar, arbor gold, sellsword whore, feugiat in, moleskin. Squire sword never resting merchant.

PINN

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 12th September 2015, 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Template Stash Empty Re: Template Stash

Post by Zoe Schiffer 17th June 2015, 4:00 am

@tagged
    000 words
    Lorizzle ipsum stuff cool amizzle, stuff adipiscing fo shizzle. Nullizzle nizzle velizzle, aliquet volutpat, pot we gonna chung, fo shizzle dizzle, crackalackin. Izzle eget shizzle my nizzle crocodizzle. Sizzle erizzle. Pizzle dawg dolizzle dapibizzle turpis tempizzle crunk. Maurizzle shit nibh stuff turpizzle. Yo izzle tortor. Dawg eleifend rhoncus fo shizzle. In hac pimpin' platea dictumst. Donec dapibus. Curabitur tellus urna, pretizzle eu, mattis owned, eleifend da bomb.Fo shizzle mah nizzle fo rizzle, mah home g-dizzle suscipizzle. we gonna chung velit sizzle away.Lorizzle ipsum stuff cool amizzle, stuff adipiscing fo shizzle. Nullizzle nizzle velizzle, aliquet volutpat, pot we gonna chung, fo shizzle dizzle, crackalackin. Izzle eget shizzle my nizzle crocodizzle. Sizzle erizzle. Pizzle dawg dolizzle dapibizzle turpis tempizzle crunk. Maurizzle shit nibh stuff turpizzle. Yo izzle tortor. Dawg eleifend rhoncus fo shizzle. In hac pimpin' platea dictumst. Donec dapibus. Curabitur tellus urna, pretizzle eu, mattis owned, eleifend da bomb, . Fo shizzle mah nizzle fo rizzle, mah home g-dizzle suscipizzle. we gonna chung velit sizzle away.
    notes: u wot m8

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 11th September 2015, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 17th June 2015, 4:25 am

LET ME LOVE YOU TILL YOU FEEL ALRIGHT
    'CAUSE YOU AND ME ARE GOLDEN
    Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.
    TAG: @name WORDS: 000 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 17th September 2015, 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total
    Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 29th June 2015, 2:16 am

Be careful making
    wishes in the dark, darling
    the demons might listen
    Here I stand, helpless and left for dead. Close your eyes, so many days go by. Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right. I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies. I won't stay long, in this world so wrong. Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight. Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight.

Don't worry about me, I'm gonna make it alright Got my enemies crossed out in my sight I take a bad situation gonna make it right In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light You see it's our style to keep it true I've had a bad year, a lot to go through I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you

If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend

It takes disaster to learn a lesson You're gonna make it through the darkest night Some people betray one and cause treason We're gonna make everything alright Well the worst of times, now, they don't phase me Even if I look and act really crazy I went way down, she betrayed me Now my vision is no longer hazy I'm very lucky to have my crew They stood by me when she flew I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you

If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend  If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend  If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend  If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend
    WORDS so many xx - TAGS someone can go here - NOTES Some notes can go here.
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

Last edited by Laycie on 30th June 2015, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Template Stash 155ht01

Template Stash Original

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 29th June 2015, 6:46 am

BE CAREFUL MAKING WISHES IN THE DARK

the demons might listen.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue.

Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum. Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi.

Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc. Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. In turpis. Pellentesque posuere. Praesent turpis.

Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc, eu sollicitudin urna dolor sagittis lacus. Donec elit libero, sodales nec, volutpat a, suscipit non, turpis. Nullam sagittis. Suspendisse pulvinar, augue ac venenatis condimentum, sem libero volutpat nibh, nec pellentesque velit pede quis nunc. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce id purus. Ut varius tincidunt libero. Phasellus dolor. Maecenas vestibulum mollis.

words
    tagged
    @SOMEONE
    extra
    BLAH BLAH
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Template Stash 155ht01

Template Stash Original

Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 27th July 2015, 7:05 am

精神病の愛
    Baby, I'll drag you into hell and make you chorus your agonizing screams while I dance to that melodious symphony in the thunder of your blood.
    TAG @name
    WORDS count here
    NOTES say something nice
    Lorem ipsumdolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sagittis erat in odio ornare, in congue leo auctor. Suspendisse risus magna, dapibus eu ligula at, tincidunt vulputate leo. Curabitur suscipit hendrerit ligula at pretium. Suspendisse iaculis varius tortor, sagittis dictum felis tristique nec. Proin nisl neque, condimentum a nisi eu, lobortis rutrum ex. Fusce quis lorem nisi. Suspendisse nulla nibh,porta sed risus vitae, tempus vestibulum nibh. Fusce a suscipit nulla.

Fusce nisi ipsum, venenatis ut suscipit nec, maximus et magna. Phasellus a elit porta, dictum mauris at, aliquet enim. Donec semper felis orci, sit amet ornare ligula tristique nec. Cras consectetur iaculis tortor, sed pharetra orci lobortis nec. In erat tortor, rhoncus ac elementum mollis, tempor ac sem. Morbi eget enim sit amet tortor convallis pellentesque. Aenean convallis turpis id est facilisis vehicula. Aenean et enim ex. Sed eleifend venenatis faucibus. Donec in risus ut tellus convallis ultricies. Vestibulum mattis non mauris at gravida. Maecenas elementum faucibus est. Sed et neque vel ligula vulputate ultricies vitae vel erat.

Lorem ipsumdolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sagittis erat in odio ornare, in congue leo auctor. Suspendisse risus magna, dapibus eu ligula at, tincidunt vulputate leo. Curabitur suscipit hendrerit ligula at pretium. Suspendisse iaculis varius tortor, sagittis dictum felis tristique nec. Proin nisl neque, condimentum a nisi eu, lobortis rutrum ex. Fusce quis lorem nisi. Suspendisse nulla nibh,porta sed risus vitae, tempus vestibulum nibh. Fusce a suscipit nulla.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW

Last edited by Laycie on 17th September 2015, 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Template Stash 155ht01

Template Stash Original

Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 27th July 2015, 7:21 am

let us plunge into hell, together

@tagged

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed posuere tellus ac nulla auctor pretium. Nunc dictum, quam eget viverra blandit, elit orci sagittis ligula, sed fermentum sapien nulla sed augue. Nunc vel purus posuere, ultricies ipsum non, vestibulum diam. Etiam eu luctus leo. Nulla consequat, ante a scelerisque vehicula, nunc dui varius felis, suscipit vehicula sapien risus nec ante. Suspendisse finibus metus in quam viverra, et rutrum purus rutrum. Etiam non elementum libero. Donec interdum, leo quis ullamcorper sollicitudin, purus lacus vehicula mauris, vel vehicula sem sapien in enim. Cras tempus et leo sit amet convallis. Ut lobortis mattis cursus.

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nullam non diam sem. Suspendisse non enim feugiat, vulputate dolor sit amet, eleifend massa. Pellentesque lobortis nulla a tincidunt volutpat. Ut in faucibus risus, eget fermentum lorem. In gravida lorem non fermentum commodo. Quisque a venenatis lectus, sed efficitur lectus. Mauris consequat hendrerit massa, quis consectetur lorem aliquet et. Proin nec rhoncus nulla. Sed magna magna, sodales a lacinia at, ullamcorper sed nibh. Donec tincidunt, lectus ac consectetur aliquam, eros turpis pharetra odio, nec pretium lectus lacus at est. Nulla tellus quam, eleifend et pulvinar quis, finibus vel lorem. Phasellus eget consequat urna.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Last edited by Laycie on 27th July 2015, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Template Stash 155ht01

Template Stash Original

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 27th July 2015, 7:37 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed posuere tellus ac nulla auctor pretium. Nunc dictum, quam eget viverra blandit, elit orci sagittis ligula, sed fermentum sapien nulla sed augue. Nunc vel purus posuere, ultricies ipsum non, vestibulum diam. Etiam eu luctus leo. Nulla consequat, ante a scelerisque vehicula, nunc dui varius felis, suscipit vehicula sapien risus nec ante. Suspendisse finibus metus in quam viverra, et rutrum purus rutrum. Etiam non elementum libero. Donec interdum, leo quis ullamcorper sollicitudin, purus lacus vehicula mauris, vel vehicula sem sapien in enim. Cras tempus et leo sit amet convallis. Ut lobortis mattis cursus.

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nullam non diam sem. Suspendisse non enim feugiat, vulputate dolor sit amet, eleifend massa. Pellentesque lobortis nulla a tincidunt volutpat. Ut in faucibus risus, eget fermentum lorem. In gravida lorem non fermentum commodo. Quisque a venenatis lectus, sed efficitur lectus. Mauris consequat hendrerit massa, quis consectetur lorem aliquet et. Proin nec rhoncus nulla. Sed magna magna, sodales a lacinia at, ullamcorper sed nibh. Donec tincidunt, lectus ac consectetur aliquam, eros turpis pharetra odio, nec pretium lectus lacus at est. Nulla tellus quam, eleifend et pulvinar quis, finibus vel lorem. Phasellus eget consequat urna.

“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.”

Sed posuere tellus ac nulla auctor pretium. Nunc dictum, quam eget viverra blandit, elit orci sagittis ligula, sed fermentum sapien nulla sed augue. Nunc vel purus posuere, ultricies ipsum non, vestibulum diam. Etiam eu luctus leo. Nulla consequat, ante a scelerisque vehicula, nunc dui varius felis, suscipit vehicula sapien risus nec ante. Suspendisse finibus metus in quam viverra, et rutrum purus rutrum. Etiam non elementum libero. Donec interdum, leo quis ullamcorper sollicitudin, purus lacus vehicula mauris, vel vehicula sem sapien in enim. Cras tempus et leo sit amet convallis. Ut lobortis mattis cursus.

SHIN OF ADOX
    Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 12th September 2015, 12:35 pm

But darling, I only hunt things that shine
    All my neighbors are fast asleep And I can’t find anything to drink The McKenzies drank all the grain alcohol So I’m headed down the street to first call Me and the Bads were staying up late Kitty and Victor got dropped from the plate But no one was contented with the Wednesday wassail So I said it’s only four short blocks to first call Not a walk of shame it’s a walk of pride Peoples goin’ to work while we’re getting cockeyed The sun’s coming up and the drinks are goin’ down So shut the f**k up and I’ll get the next round 6am, we’ll start all over again No one applying the brakes We’ll stop the sweats and the shakes We’re gonna eat pickled egg We’re gonna see Toby Jeg We’re not gonna let sun light have effect on our fun It smells like bleach, adult diapers and mold And everyone around me’s over 60 years old But we’re gonna share the next hour or two We all got each other and nothing better to do Irish coffee, and Irish car bomb A fat drunk jew starts singing this song I take a closer look and the fat guy is me So I buy him a shot, and he buys me back three 6am, we’ll start all over again No one applying the brakes We’ll stop the sweats and the shakes We’re gonna eat pickled egg We’re gonna hang with Dave Gregg We’re not gonna let sun light help decide when we’re done All my neighbors are fast asleep And I can’t find anything to drink The Loved Ones drank all of my alcohol So I’m gonna be the very first one at first call.

All my neighbors are fast asleep And I can’t find anything to drink The McKenzies drank all the grain alcohol So I’m headed down the street to first call Me and the Bads were staying up late Kitty and Victor got dropped from the plate But no one was contented with the Wednesday wassail So I said it’s only four short blocks to first call Not a walk of shame it’s a walk of pride Peoples goin’ to work while we’re getting cockeyed The sun’s coming up and the drinks are goin’ down So shut the f**k up and I’ll get the next round 6am, we’ll start all over again No one applying the brakes We’ll stop the sweats and the shakes We’re gonna eat pickled egg We’re gonna see Toby Jeg We’re not gonna let sun light have effect on our fun It smells like bleach, adult diapers and mold And everyone around me’s over 60 years old But we’re gonna share the next hour or two We all got each other and nothing better to do Irish coffee, and Irish car bomb A fat drunk jew starts singing this song I take a closer look and the fat guy is me So I buy him a shot, and he buys me back three 6am, we’ll start all over again No one applying the brakes We’ll stop the sweats and the shakes We’re gonna eat pickled egg We’re gonna hang with Dave Gregg We’re not gonna let sun light help decide when we’re done All my neighbors are fast asleep And I can’t find anything to drink The Loved Ones drank all of my alcohol So I’m gonna be the very first one at first call.

000 words | @tagged | notes
    made by jinx of adoxography

Template Stash 155ht01

Template Stash Original

Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 12th September 2015, 12:40 pm

The lunatic is on the grass The lunatic is on the grass Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs Got to keep the loonies on the path The lunatic is in the hall The lunatics are in my hall The paper holds their folded faces to the floor And every day the paper boy brings more And if the dam breaks open many years too soon And if there is no room upon the hill And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too I'll see you on the dark side of the moon The lunatic is in my head The lunatic is in my head You raise the blade, you make the change You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane You lock the door And throw away the key There's someone in my head but it's not me. And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear You shout and no one seems to hear And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

The lunatic is on the grass The lunatic is on the grass Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs Got to keep the loonies on the path The lunatic is in the hall The lunatics are in my hall The paper holds their folded faces to the floor And every day the paper boy brings more And if the dam breaks open many years too soon And if there is no room upon the hill And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too I'll see you on the dark side of the moon The lunatic is in my head The lunatic is in my head You raise the blade, you make the change You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane You lock the door And throw away the key There's someone in my head but it's not me. And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear You shout and no one seems to hear And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
    @TAGGED  000 WORDS  NOTES
    MADE BY KIROUKO OF GANGNAM-STYLE

Template Stash 155ht01

Template Stash Original

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:02 pm