Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]

A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]  Empty A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]

Post by Guest 13th June 2015, 7:38 pm

"I'm gonna die out here."

"Quit your whining would you? You have Kiro and I with you. As long as we all share this pathetic body then you won't die in this place."

Kuro physically recoiled from the harsh biting words of the voice within her head. She had been traveling for what felt like days through dense woods only to hit what she could only describe as a swamp. It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't physically alone in the swamp, mentally speaking Kuro was almost never alone. The petite dark haired girl had two mental companions to keep her company no matter where she went. Shiro the harsh voice from before could only be described as an alter personality of sorts, but even that was pushing it. There simply is no proper term to describe the harsh, cold, and often times very homicidal white haired personality that lived within Kuro. The whole reason Kuro was even trekking through the swamps was because of Shiro, and the other personality. Speaking of that-

"Don't step there."

"Ah!"

She shrieked, stepping into an almost waist deep pool of murky water. Moving through the sludge felt like trying to move through jello but the girl was already committed. Shivering Kuro waded through the water, continuously walking forward though it was hard to say if she was going in the right direction or not. "Hey Shiro, where's you know who?" Kuro inquired, her voice echoing about the forest eerily. She must have seemed insane walking through the waist deep waters while talking to herself, but it's not like anyone else could hear the very much so real and very much so alive voices within her head.

"Kiro? Why don't you try feeling for yourself. You ignore her to much."

The dark haired girl frowned but paused for a moment. Her greenish-gray eye closed for a moment as she mentally tried to reach out to the other persona within her head. It was incredibly rare for Kuro to even so much as acknowledge the other presence let alone reach out to it. However, touching and interacting with the being known as Kiro was like trying to keep water in one's hands, it slipped through the cracks with ease. Still, just by brushing her subconscious against Kiro's, the quiet girl was able to feel a sense of giddiness from the persona. It was rather worrisome at just how giddy that other being was. Feeling something brush against her leg Kuro screeched, nearby crows screeching right back at her.

"I'm gonna die!"

~*~

"Do you think this is the place?"

"What the hell do you think this place is? The other Savage Skull that just so happens to be in these woods?"

"You don't have to be so mean about it..." Kuro grumbled, single grey casting itself downwards as she walked towards the ominous building. By some miracle Kuro had managed to navigate herself, perhaps with a little bit of help from Shiro, through the swampland.

"Then don't ask stupid questions."

With a sigh Kuro frowned taking a brief moment to try and fix up her appearance. Running a quick hand through ink black strands of hair, adjusting the white eye patch covering one of her eyes making sure that it was secure considering she'd be mortified if it slipped, and doing her best to straighten up her rather ragged appearance. Slipping her hands into her dark coat pockets, Kuro finally worked up the nerve to approach the doors only to finally take note of what appeared to be two guards. "Oh no...." She breathed out already feeling Shiro itching at the back of her head.

"Let me take control! Come on! Give me control! Let me fight em! Come on-"

Grimacing, Kuro did her best to keep control of the shared body and managed to keep Shiro at bay. It wasn't very often that she could keep the violent persona out of control of their shared body. However, it wasn't an easy feat and it certainly took all of her attention and focus to do so. Which could only make her look more suspicious. Especially with her occasional muttering to the white haired persona. A guard began moving towards the short girl much to her dismay. If the situation couldn't get any worse, yet another persona had to make its appearance:

"Oh my~! Doesn't he just look delectable? If you won't let Shiro have a go at em do you mind if I do~?"

Kiro. A demoness. Another darkness within her head. No. No. This wouldn't do, she couldn't possibly keep control with both of the persona's trying to take over her body. She had to do something, anything! Taking a deep breath, digging her muddy boots into the ground, the shy girl did something that neither of her persona's would ever have expected her to do, thus stunning them into silence:

"I'M HERE TO JOIN SAVAGE SKULL!"

Her pale cheeks were dusted with crimson, a tiny tear forming in her visible gray eye, and her breath looked a little labored. At the very least both Shiro and Kiro shut up. Now all that was left was to actually join the dark guild, something that only two out of the three personalities really wanted to happen. Her hands were clammy in her coat pockets and the dark haired girl felt like she was sweating despite the cool air. Would the guards not let her in? Would they not let her join the guild? Was she too plain of face? Or was she too insane? No, she wasn't insane, Shiro was the insane one.
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]  Empty Re: A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]

Post by Cecile 16th June 2015, 7:29 am

'Let her pass Gregory'

Upon hearing the strong voice that could only belong to a middle aged man, the heavily armored clad guard stopped in his tracks and moved aside. Clearly revealing the power and authority of the man behind the unknown voice.

Standing several feet behind her, was the owner of that very voice. A man clothed in a velvet red suit that immediately screamed of the extravagant rich taste this man was used to. Yes, from the very leather bound shoes to the top of his face, that carried a conceited smile. You'd immediately understood that this man had never once in his life, had a position that didn't contain a certain amount of power and wealth.
    This was off course Harrigan Crawford, ruler over the pillars and guild master of Savage Skull. A man that hidden behind a layer of refined charisma was nothing more then a cruel and brutal man. That would destroy everyone and everything that would be so foolish to stand in his way.

'So tell me, what is the reason a pretty thing as yourself wants to join the darkest of guilds?'

The girl had peeked the man's interest, for having him ask such a question directly. Reason for that interest was off course, that a young girl like herself had managed to survive the vast woodsea known as the Spooky Forest and actually stumbled upon the very guild she was looking for. It didn't even matter if it was sheer luck, the fact that she actually found this place was a skill alone.

So now the only question that truly remains is why she wishes to join Savage Skull, was it the bloodlust? The very urge that dwelled in so many of the mages here. Or was it one of the other aspects that thrived the dark mages forwards. Greed? Power? Or just to escape the mundanity of normal life, to be free to stand everywhere and anywhere. To kill and hunt those that stood in the guilds way, and not feeling ashamed to do it.

A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]  Empty Re: A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]

Post by Guest 16th June 2015, 5:54 pm

The sound of another voice evidently startled the girl, enough so that she let out a yelp and stumbled over her own feet. For once in her life, the voices in Kuro's head were dead silent both of them pondering over the situation at hand. Which meant that currently Kuro could only rely on herself. Instinctively, the raven haired girl turned her grey gaze towards the owner of voice. Whether it was his appearance or his presence, Kuro shifted away from the man, scooting across the cold stone to put a bit more distance between them. It felt only natural to be wary of him despite how well-dressed he was, perhaps it was the arrogance, or just by how smoothly he had commanded the guards to stand down. In fact, the young girl was as stiff as a board until he spoke once more.

Color rose to her cheeks in embarrassment and she seemed almost in awe. No one had ever called Kuro pretty before, they called Shiro pretty, Kiro attractive, but not once had anyone ever dared to call Kuro pretty. Even if the man was lying it was still something to be cherished and it showed upon her visage until his other words registered in her ears. All of the previous color drained out of her face. She wasn't prepared for that question yet, she figured she'd have more time to prepare, to get her story straight. Clambering up to her feet Kuro dusted herself off, single grey eye staring at the ground by her feet, unable to work up the nerve to look someone so powerful and so confident in the eyes. "I-I-I w-want to-"Her voice was a mere mumble that could easily be lost if a slight breeze were to blow through. Once more, the dark haired girl reached out to the other persona's in her head, practically begging for help. However, Shiro slipped away out of a clear need for self-preservation.

"Powerful huh?"

Kiro practically purred, making the young girl visibly shiver. She could feel the demon's excitement as if it were her own, what lay beneath her white eye-patch felt like it was burning. Kuro could practically feel the demonness pressing against her side, as if she were physically there, whispering sweet nothings in her ear but it was all in her head. She grimaced at the demons words flickering her gaze briefly towards the man in the suit before back down to the ground.

"You going to keep him waiting?"

No, that wasn't exactly an option. He didn't seem like the most patient of men He probably never had to wait for anything in his life. However, it wasn't exactly simple. Telling him why she was joining felt like taboo, any other guild would turn her down, thinking she was insane with voices in her head or they would try to kill her for harboring a demon like Kiro in her body. What would stop Savage Skull from turning her down? Before she could bide anymore time thinking about what to say a blatant threat from a certain demonness was what made the girl finally speak up.

"I don't want to join."

Her voice came out much louder than she had initially expected but despite its volume it had a soft sound to it. Realizing her blunder and just how stupid she may seem Kuro was quick to elaborate, "I mean...I don't personally want to join the guild..." Her gaze remained firmly planted towards the ground afraid to see the man's expression. "But I know two others who would like to join..." This was the tough part for Kuro, the part she hated talking about, the part that would either make or break her acceptance into the guild, "If I told you that I heard voices in my head would you think I'm insane?" Her voice had fallen significantly, expression darkening, "Well I do hear voices but they're real, not figments of my imagination or anything like that. One of them is Shiro, she likes to fight and hurt others....The other....Well, she's a..a..." She was getting choked up on the words, eye behind her eye patch burning to the point where it was almost painful, "A demon. So I don't really have any where else to go..." Clearly, embarrassed and more than upset the girl kept her head lowered, terrified of what the man might say or do to her.
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 16th June 2015, 6:42 pm

"If I may sir, perhaps I could handle this one?" came a voice from the shadows, the Dark Exquip magus stepping forth into view, looking at the girl. Za'cha looked her over before looking back to Harrigan. "I do have some experience in this department as it were." he said before squatting down a little so that he would be eye to eye with the girl. "So, a demon huh? Usual cliche I suppose, but then again they are the classics. Your demon a bit of an arsehole eh?" he asked with a smirk before tapping the side of his head.

"Got one in here as well... well, not a demon, more a Dark Celestial Spirit. Arrogant little sod, but then again, he is the personification of Pride after all, so kinda comes with the territory." he said with a slight chuckle before closing his eyes. When they opened, the left one was a baleful blood red. "Might I suggest we get a move on with this little chat hmm?" came an echoing voice, one dripping with arrogance, and yet power. "Whoever is lurking in there, get out here and speak for yourself before your host decides to wet herself in terror of the situation."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]  Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:

Post by Guest 16th June 2015, 10:21 pm

At the appearance of the other male, Kuro stiffened. Her gaze shifted between the two men, preparing herself to bolt at a moments notice, not that she honestly believed she could outrun them. The conversation was odd but between the three residents sharing her body, Kuro was often times the brightest so she grasped as to what they were talking about. "Experience...You mean you've gone through the same?" Hope was written clearly across her face. Finally, someone else who understood and knew the troubles of having to share a body with multiple persona's! Perhaps he had figured out a way to expel them! On the other hand a certain demonness was more than a little angry within Kuro's head.

"Cliche? Who does he think he is?" Within the inner workings of Kuro's head, the demon crossed her arms over her ample chest, "I mean classic yes but cliche? Kuro are you even listening?" The demonness could only frown noting that the young girl paid no attention to her, as usual.

"I wouldn't call Kiro mean.....Shiro is but Kiro's...." The girl paused knowing that the demon had to have been paying attention, "She's teasing and secretive..." A rather toned down version of what Kiro really was. She listened to the male still sending an occasional glance over to the elder not wanting to be disrespectful. She had never met anyone with the same problem as her and it was rather unexpected but not unwanted. That is until he mentioned a dark celestial spirit. Her expression dropped as she realized that he was not what she had hoped because he hadn't gotten rid of his own dark persona like how she wished to. While Kuro was disappointed, someone else wasn't. Especially, at the sight of a blood red eye and the sound of an arrogant voice.

"Kuro give me control of the body. Don't worry I won't change it like last time."

Kuro winced, eye scrunching closed in pain as she moved away from the two men. No matter how hard she tried she could not stop the demon from getting what she wanted. At the very least Kiro had promised not to physically alter Kuro's body like the last time, it was incredibly painful to suddenly grow from a sudden release of demonic energy. Before things faded to black for the human girl, it always felt like she was receiving a warm embrace from the demon, but she supposed that was just the pleasant feelings that this particular species of demon was known for causing.

~*~

A pale hand reached out to grasp at the white eye patch that covered a particular eye. It was fumbling and clumsy at first, as it slipped the worn cover off. Dark lashes fluttered open to reveal the same greenish grey eye from both the other previously covered one was an alluring crimson, the tiniest of pentagrams hidden away in the iris. If that wasn't enough the tips of her hair faded away to a snowy white though her roots remained an inky black. "Oh my~!" Even though it was the same soft voice as before, it had a certain purr to it, and the twinkle in her two visible eyes was different from the previously broken look the shy girl had. This clearly was not the same person despite looking very similar.

"Well, you called? Very rudely I might add, I didn't hear a single please from your lips." Her voice was playful and teasing as her mismatched gaze drifted over the dark celestial spirit, and the other man of course. Her gaze was confident and she plainly eyed them over with a strange sort of respect. Her playfulness was odd to see in a typical demon, but it didn't take a genius to figure out just what sort of demon she was.
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 19th June 2015, 7:15 am

'Girl, insanity or not. Here we don't judge, as long as you are willing...'

Before Harrigan could finish his own sentence, a familiar voice entered the scene. Which could only belong to one person in particular, namely his new Pillar head. Za'cha, a young man with a rather peculiar condition as well. In fact, his condition may be very similar to that of the girls. That is off course if what she told him was true.

'Very well, I'll leave this one to you. Send her up to my office when you're done'

As a sign of recognition the guards immediately opened the doors of the guild, allowing the their master to tread inside without even performing the simplest of tasks. However before he disappeared into the darkness of the guild, Harrigan stopped in his tracks. While slowly turning his head a bit, just enough so that he could glance back at the strange duo from the corner of his eye. Asserting the young girl once more, pondering on the question if she truly understood where she was. Right before he started walking again, leaving only the lingering sound of his shoes clacking against the stone pavement.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 23rd June 2015, 5:23 pm

"Hmph. Evidently the word please wasn't needed to coax you out now was it little gnat?" scoffed the Dark Celestial Spirit, as he made his hosts body stand up to his full height. "I am the lord of the Dark Celestial Spirits of the Seven Sins. You may know me better by the human term of Pride." he informed her, taking note of every aspect visible to him in this girl's own transformation of control. "Though I find it curious that one of Lust's succubi would host themselves within a child. Granted there are those out there in the world with certain... tastes, but your species of demon doesn't usually consort with that sort of affair." said Pride, with a hint of a sneer in his voice.

Within their head space Za'cha considered something the girl said prior to her transformation. "She said Shiro is mean whilst Kiro is not... could there be two demons inside of her?" he asked the Dark Celestial Spirit mentally, with him merely shrugging. Instead Pride sought a more direct means of finding out the answer. "Your host mentioned two names. A Kiro and a Shiro. Given your nature demon, it'd be suffice to suggest that you are this Kiro." Pride deduced before both his eyes shut and then opened, revealing their original state.

"Me again," said Za'cha with his voice restored to his original as well. "Not that I wouldn't mind meeting all of you, but I figured it's time I talked to the host again. If you'd kindly let her resume control?" he asked of the demoness, being wary of this minion of Lust. Once the girl was back in control he resumed speaking. "So... you seemed kind of disappointed that I was still stuck with mine... Guessing you're looking for a way to get those two out of you? Believe me, I've tried to get this arsehole out of me... but for the moment we're stuck together." he said, once more squatting down to her level so they would be eye to eye.

"There are some advantages to having these things inside of us... even if they can be a bit of an annoyance." he said. "For example, you could try to harness their power as your own. I mean, they are technically taking up room and board inside you... only fair that they pay a rent now isn't it?" said the Dark Mage with a smirk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Magic Induced Personality Disorder [Intro/Open]  Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:

Post by Guest 24th June 2015, 10:45 pm

Mismatched eyes watched the other man depart, not once letting him slip out of her gaze. It wasn't until the man was out of sight did she return her attention to the odd being before her, she had no doubt that the prideful creature would be upset that she paid more attention to the other man than to the incarnation of Pride. In return to his lengthy introduction the lustful demon stood up as well, a hand placed firmly on one of her hips, "I'm Kiro, a demon, and apparently a cliche gnat as well." She added on playfully, not truly upset at the man's words. In fact, she found him amusing more so when not only did he guess as to what demon she was but when he mentioned her hosts body. "Child?" Her eyes widened for a moment in shock before she a continuous string of giggles escaped her lips. "Wait until I tell Kuro this! She's gonna be devastated! I can't wait to see the look on her face!" Wiping a tiny tear from the corner of her eyes, the succubi's grin did not leave her face as she explained herself, "Well, you see my host may be built like a child but she's...18? 21? 20 if I recall? Well, she's an infant in demon years but in human years...." The succubi shrugged, holding both hands to her chest in mock pain, "I guess it's just because she's so small..." It was hard to say whether she was referring to her height or to her chest with the forlorn look she had towards it, "But I could only imagine why such a frail, underdeveloped girl would have a succubus who may or may not have lied about what she was in her body~?..."

She took a few steps back from the man, playful of course. Everything about this creature was playful, it seemed to take nothing serious. It seemed as if she wouldn't say anymore about the circumstances as to how she ended up in Kuro's body or even why she was there to begin with. After all, that would take all the fun out of her game. The sudden mention of a name made the succubi pause, her once almost happy expression darkening significantly. "If you think Shiro's a demon you're not entirely wrong but you're not right either. Call her a miscalculation on my part if you will. I'm going to have to kindly ask that you don't mention her again. you wouldn't like her much anyways." Her voice was venomous, almost envious. Apparently, the mere mention of Shiro put her in a bad mood and the return of the human boy even more so. "Whatever, if you really wanna talk to her." With that the demoness closed her eyes.

~*~

"Ouch..." Kuro groaned softly, placing a hand to her head, her hair darkening to black once more. She seemed almost sleepy, dazed, and the killer headache was a common side effect. Her eyes suddenly opened wide in panic and her hands went to pat herself down, starting from chest, to hips, and ending at her legs. "Oh thank goodness she didn't change it..." She seemed relieved before realizing that the same man from before was still in front of her. "What happened? Please tell me she didn't try to seduce you." She inquired with a sort of panic, memories of encounters not really transferring between persona's unless they wished it.

"No but don't you wanna try the mana of a Dark Celestial Spirit? I bet it's yummy. Even better than that one time we had-"

Kiro was back to being chipper but Kuro was not if anything she was even more worried. Her stomach rumbled at the the mention of mana, her source of sustenance now thanks to the succubus, when was the last time she ate? The girl could only gulp and try to listen to what her elder had to say while ignoring the gluttonous demon in her head. She seemed almost embarrassed at his words, the subject was so taboo to her and yet he was able to talk about the Dark Celestial Spirit with ease. "I mean I guess I am..." She muttered feeling the demon, and the other presence within her stiffen at her verbal confession of trying to get rid of them. "Harness their power? Well, without Kiro I'd be all but almost magicless... Still, I don't particularly like having this power and all of its side effects." Her voice had fallen once more to its usual quiet soft tone. A common trait thus far between the girl was the fact that none of them seemed to eager to talk about their situation, Kiro would do so cryptically and Kuro would only answer what was necessary to know. "Thank you though for the...pep talk?" Her gaze was once again planted on the ground, the next question just barely escaping her lips, "Does this mean or we are in now?"
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 25th June 2015, 5:49 pm

Za'cha mused over what had occurred. "Weird... she submerges you into unconsciousness when she takes over, and yet she is aware of what transpires when you're the one in control?" he surmised aloud before answering her questions. "No she didn't try to seduce me... which is odd given that she's a succubus." he said before shrugging. "As for you being "in", that's more up to the boss than me. Come on, I'll escort you there... there are a few... people," said the Dark mage, choosing his words carefully, "that you may accidentally attract unwanted attention from at first." he said, beginning to lead the way through the door and the Guild towards Harrigan's office, making sure she was within his eyesight, and reach, at all times.

Theme AMV:

Post by Guest 26th June 2015, 2:28 pm

"Oh yeah Kiro and Shiro like to do that....They're a bit nosy when it comes to me, they think that somehow I'll get us killed if they're not watching over everything I do or say...."She sighed and to some extent it was true without them she'd probably have been dead by now. It didn't make up for the fact that they simply knocked her out whenever the took control of their shared body, but at times she was thankful for that. She supposed it was better living in blissful ignorance as to what the two did during their escapades. Then again it was at times like this that Kuro wished she could see what transpired, "That's good and certainly strange that she didn't try to not that I wanted her to or anything." The dark haired girl could hear the demon mutter something under her breath but paid no mind to it. "Sorry about that by the way. I just wanted to make sure. I've woken up in some odd situations because of those two." Like with a stranger in her bed, or covered in blood, or a disturbing combination of the two. "I'm sure Kiro won't try anything on any guildmembers!" She quickly added hoping that might help the approval process. Though, that was a slim chance at best, Kiro was a creature that did as she pleased but Kuro supposed one little white lie might not hurt.

Following after her elder half-listening and half examining the interior of Savage Skull, at his words she stuck closer to him, not enough to touch him but well within the common person's personal space bubble. "Attract unwanted attention?" Her voice was barely above a whisper as she slipped her white eyepatch over her crimson eye. Kuro never attracted attention so it was hard for her to imagine just what she might have that would attract the other various members of Savage Skull to her. "Would they kill me? Hurt me? Talk to me? Torture me? Eat me?" She inquired quietly just in case anyone was lurking but the demon in her head merely laughed at her.

"They ought to be worried about you eating them. Especially, if they all have such interesting mana flavors!"

Kuro frowned at the demon that constantly seemed to remind her of mana, and in turn of her own hunger. Placing a hand over her stomach as if to silence it's growl of protest another thought struck the girl as they walked. "Say.....The guildmaster.....Should I be worried?" There were a million things that could go wrong in this situation. What if he didn't care for her? Would he send her away or kill her? She hardly got to interact with the man other than a passing glance and a small exchange of words before he departed, leaving her in the care of..."Oh my goodness I didn't catch your name or the guildmaster's for that matter!" She was clearly anxious, a ball of stress and worry forming in her it was best to get moving along before she could come up with other things to worry about.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:10 am