Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nuria's Secondary Magic Training [private]

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nuria's Secondary Magic Training [private] Empty Nuria's Secondary Magic Training [private]

Post by Strawberry 6th June 2015, 6:28 pm

Nuria, the spirit of fire was wandering around the ancient ruins, finding an ideal spot to start. She had recently had implants of demonslaying lacrimas in her, with the element of Sky, or wind. She now needed to practice with this, she didn't even know how to use it. She thought about this- a fire spirit using wind magic. Would this still make her a fire elemental? Would she be a dual-elemental? Nuria just sighed as she found an ideal spot, then turned to a column that toppled down, and focused on the wind within her, and the wind around her. She closed her eyes, and put her palm out, trying to focus on the current of the wind and blast it down-
    Nothing.
    Nuria screamed. She had been trying this all on her way to here, and still couldn't do it. She continued trying the same spell over and over-never getting any closer to accomplishing her goal.
    "This is pointless... I won't be able to do it! DAMNIT why did I even get this thing if I wouldn't have been able to learn this magic!" Nuria's body changed color and went all red, then she threw a fireball at the column and it crumbled, and after Nuria calmed herself she returned to the orange color she always is. Nuria continued trying, focusing on the new power she had. She knew she had it within her, Nuria just didn't know how to use it. After a few more attempts the few spirit gave up and sat on a rock, deep in thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nuria's Secondary Magic Training [private] NaomiSig
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Nuria's Secondary Magic Training [private] Empty Re: Nuria's Secondary Magic Training [private]

Post by Akryn 6th June 2015, 7:43 pm

"You know, giving up never solved anything. Its surprising what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it, and keep yourself open to outside help." Came a voice from not far away. Up high, sitting on the top of a pillar, sat a short, thin, yet incredibly toned man with white hair. And a sword. A ten foot long, foot wide sword, with intricately carved handle like a tree, a silver edge, and diamonds set into the wide blade.

"By what I can feel, you are trying to access some sort of wind lacrima, right? A slayer type." He said before rolling off of the pillar and landing on his feet, the massive sword hitting the ground. And leaveing a crater, with a resounding gong sound. "I happen to use wind magic, as well as a lacrima. Would you be interested in some help?" he asked, hoisting the massive sword onto his shoulder with one hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nuria's Secondary Magic Training [private] Empty Re: Nuria's Secondary Magic Training [private]

Post by Strawberry 6th June 2015, 8:30 pm

Nuria jumped once she heard the voice, then immediately threw a cylindrical fire bolt at the man, narrowly missing for she didn't want to hurt someone who didn't do anything wrong.
    "Th-The hell!?" She yelled as he rolled off the pillar, and slammed the humungous sword on the ground. The man then began talking as if he knew all about Nuria's lacrima and what was put in her, all the while Nuria held a face of "I don't care get to the point". Nuria's face changed to that of interest once this random person offered help, as if he once had the magic she has now. Although the offer would help her out and did prove to be in her favor, the fire spirit did have to think about this one.
    A random man comes through the woods criticizing how she gave up on her magic.
    Acts as though he knows all about what she was trying to do even though Nuria hasn't seen him a day in her life.
    Has a prominent weapon that obviously could do damage.
    Nuria considered these options, and still decided that she could accept this man's help. If he truly did help her then tried to do something, he just helped her gain strength. And if he would try to do something from the get-go Nuria already could hold her own, so she had no real problem.
    "Fine, sure I'll accept your offer. How can someone like you help someone like me?" Nuria questioned.

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 8th June 2015, 6:19 pm

Akryn grinned and extended his right hand towards her, palm up. As he did so, his hand would erupt in flames. "I am a wind mage. This fire is from a lacrima. Lacrima are tools, easy to use really, if you can figure out how to channel the energy through them. Now then, first things first, come here and take my hand. You should be able to sense the magic running through it. Once you are able to appropriately feel the magic, then you can more easily copy it, and run it through your lacrima." Akryn said calmly, that massive sword of his still sitting on his shoulder with ease.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 9th June 2015, 6:09 pm

"I don't understand how doing a handshake will get me to learn my magic but..."
    Nuria grabbed the hand of the man, then began to focus. Focus on the power of the lacrima inside her-inside him. She tried to locate the source of its power, then mimic it for herself. It didn't appear to her at first, but it did come to her after a few seconds. The fire spirit felt where the energy was resonating from throughout his body, and she started to understand how it gave him that power, but she still couldn't figure out how to use it. It was a blank slate, with no information. The experience of learning magic was new to her, because as a fire spirit controlling the fire come naturally, and she can use spells without even thinking about it. She felt no power from within her like she felt with this man, the lacrima wasn't resonating any energy, and least of all did she feel any control over the wind.
    [color=#ff6600]"Hey, I did the whole "Find the power" thing and I still don't know how to use this thing! I mean look!"says as her temper begins to flare up. Nuria takes her hand away from the man, then puts it out in front of her. She tried again to control the wind, and try to do something that would at least demonstrate her ability to use the lacrima.
    Nothing happened.
    [color=#ff6600]"Ya see!? Nothing! This stupid lacrima is useless and this whole ordeal is stupid!"
    She yelled.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:36 pm