Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cat On The Loose! | Private | Sinon

King
    King

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iskander
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Time
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Cat On The Loose! | Private | Sinon Empty Cat On The Loose! | Private | Sinon

Post by King 6th June 2015, 9:38 am

Let the
    poison sink in
    let it leave its mark
    there used to be a likeness, used to be a spark. but communication let it go to far. come closer, deep down, you might like what i've found. i am not what i've done, what i've become. can't fight these bad intentions. i thought i was the victim, i played it well. sifted through the wreckage, couldn't find myself. i tried to be salvation, tried to make it change. oh, i've gone to far, please look the other way.
    The mound of deep blue drifted against the soft wind, flawlessly aligning in every precise place each time it descended against the firm crown of the male. Ivory roofing was torn off the moving carriage, and for once, Sin, wielded a sense of composure within himself. He wasn't in some ghostly forest, nor' was he coiled around crowds of people. For once, he lastly had liberated from the clutches of his intimidating team-members, and now situated himself toward the aged village of Beanstalk. 

The job was a simple one. Something about seeking for an elderly lady's missing cat, which, for him, felt much more secure and entertaining than retrieving somebody from a violent lycan, or getting mauled by bandits. His heart couldn't urge the will to arose against such tasks by himself, if he attempted doing so, he'd just begin wailing like a child. Memory of the job before came to his mind, neck craning back as his golden tinted hues clashed with the vast blue sky. Sin mused how pathetic he had been that time, or how much of a strain he was to handle with his team-mates. How he pondered why they even continued to keep him around when all he could do was shake in place. 

When will that day come.. Hikari? The times when I was as brave and courageous as you.. with this assembled in his mind, the carriage came to a halt, embracing his attention as he leaned back up. The village was precisely up ahead, and the aged man who had provided him a ride hesiantly gestured for him to hop off. "U-Um.. Thank you." mumbling as his feet met the ground, the man barely lowered his head in brief recognition of the youth before steering into the other direction without another word.
    WORDS 300 - TAGS @My lonely self  - NOTES Welp
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Magic History
    main theme:

King
    King

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iskander
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Time
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Cat On The Loose! | Private | Sinon Empty Re: Cat On The Loose! | Private | Sinon

Post by King 7th June 2015, 12:30 pm

Let the
    poison sink in
    let it leave its mark
    there used to be a likeness, used to be a spark. but communication let it go to far. come closer, deep down, you might like what i've found. i am not what i've done, what i've become. can't fight these bad intentions. i thought i was the victim, i played it well. sifted through the wreckage, couldn't find myself. i tried to be salvation, tried to make it change. oh, i've gone to far, please look the other way.
    His golden irises observed the elderly man pursuing off into the other direction, toward the thick and shadowy woods that taunted Sin from a distance, anxiousness without delay creeping up his spine. It was a good thing he was not heading that way, or else he doubtlessly would've made his place in this small town of Beanstalk. Hesitantly he rattled his crown, ridding of the eerie wood-land thoughts as his feet shifted against the barren pathway and toward the village. 

Beanstalk was a cozy place. The homes were not as - radical - as they were back in Hargeon, but instead, made of tents and other natural parts of the land. It had an aged feeling to it, something Sin could not surely portray even if he wished too confess his thoughts to his comrades. "Blue hair!" a sudden voice hollered, before he knew it he was crowded by restless children, a panic assembling within him as he urged to form words to comprehend what was happening. 

"Children!" another voice fractured through their high-pitched voices, jerking them toward the aged woman who situated herself precisely in-front of Sin, "Please, you can play with his hair later, I have business with this young man." whining. The younglings seperated like a pack of bewildered flies, eyes glancing left and right before he faced the woman. "Don't mind them, nobody has oddly colored hair here so they're just excited is all." the woman smiled brightly.

"U-Um, are you Ms. Chu?"
    WORDS 247 - TAGS @My lonely self  - NOTES Welp
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Magic History
    main theme:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:26 am