Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet.

Ayori
    Ayori

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. Empty The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet.

Post by Ayori 2nd June 2015, 9:40 pm

Ayori was in no particular rush to get to the guild hall, as she was sure that her aunt would most likely not be there until a few days after Ayori arrived and got registered into the guild and what not. Mostly because she actual said, "Ayori, I'll be busy for the next few days, but I want you go to a guild called Basilisk Fang and get yourself Enrolled." Though, she wasn't sure how the registration would work. She didn't even know what her purpose of entering the guild was. Since it was a dark guild, she expected to meet all kinds of nasty people, creatures, possibly even aliens! But for the most part, she was sure that the experience would prove to be valuable.

She slowly approached the guild. She was somewhat hesitant to enter. She wasn't sure how it would go, but she wasn't an over-thinker, and she also wasn't one to lose her cool too often. So, before she entered, she tried to get herself together. She did a few twirls, annd finally started climbing the steps to enter the guild hall, which most definitely didn't look inviting at all.
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. Empty Re: The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet.

Post by Kyrin Aminev 2nd June 2015, 9:51 pm

The cold never really annoyed her in the caves of old but here . . . Here the cold was annoying, "Why oh god WHY is this place so COLD!" She had sniffles and four of her six eyes had to be covered to prevent them from freezing, "This is so annoying. . ." As she walked towards the guild called basilisk fang a trio of VERY large spider each standing at around four feet tall followed her chittering and hissing causing her to look back, "Look not my ideal place either but they can help!" as she was skittering up to the guild she noticed a human walking there and hid behind a rock watching her walk up to a massive fortress that looked empty from the outside. All she could think to herself was, "That human. . . Small and hard to make out due to the storm. . . But I might have found lunch~" She smiled wide her fangs and slightly sharper teeth showing brightly.

Once she had snuck around the area of the person going towards the fortress she followed her inside and was quickly greeted to the idea that this place was NOT abandoned and she walked beside the now obvious to be a girl. "Hmmm Is this Basilisk Fang?" When she looked down within moments she saw the face of the girl and smiled, "Oh my god! You are simply. . . CUUUUUUUUUTE!~" within moments her paranoid and hungry nature dissolved as she bent down and picked up the girl and began to hug her randomly, "Oh you are simply precious!" She laughed and looked up seeing a large as life roof area for the guild hall and smiled, "If this IS the Basilisk Fang guild then I might have to use that dark area of the roof~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic | Theme
    The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. 0WdTnds

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. Empty Re: The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet.

Post by Guest 3rd June 2015, 6:52 am

The quiet, somber tone of the guild had recently stricken Cleona with a slight laziness. She did not travel away from the guild hall much, save for job traveling. Even her garden, the one Bekett had assisted her with, did not remedy of her apathy anymore. Basilisk Fang did not bring about all the benefits she had hoped. It was as if nothing of significance had been accomplished… which was true in all fairness. It gave her no pleasure to be sitting around, completely useless like a regular pixy. No doubt, her old mentor Achlys would approve, a fact that brought her little comfort.

Today, she rested in a small crevice within the ceiling – a little hiding whole she had found after a long exploration of the guild hall. It was small enough that human couldn’t get inside, not that one would be likely to notice it in the first place. Truthfully, it gave her some relief in that she could avoid Laycie. Cleona was unnerved by few people, but Laycie definitely made it onto that list. She could sense when the demon girl passed her hidey hole, with her magical aura warning the pixie of the girl’s presence. She could sense the rest of the guild hall’s inhabitants as well, even memorizing them. That’s why Cleona was perplexed when she felt several magical auras she could not recognize.

“Hmm… intruders?” The pixie’s bored expression morphed into a wide grin. The prospect of hostiles wondering into the guild hall excited her. Finally, an end to her boredom! She eagerly popped out of her hole and flew out through a window. The unending storm that surrounded the guild hall was severe but not quite as bad when one was right next to the fortress itself. Suspending herself in the air, the tiny pixie glanced down the giant steps that led up to the guild hall and made out a couple silhouettes. One was a human draped in a kimono. The snow storm made it less so but her hair was pretty nonetheless.

One of the other silhouettes was… a giant spider. Cleona had met several strange people in her lifetime – demons, robots, elves, etc. – but a giant fucking spider was certainly new to her. Part of her was humanoid though, and it at least dulled the shock of seeing an eight-legged monstrosity for the first time. Clearly, from the spider’s chattering, she was infatuated with the human girl. “Cute” was the word she used. There were more silhouettes following them: three more big spiders, though not quite the size as the leading one. Oh jeez, there were more of them!

The storm coupled with Cleona’s small size might have made it difficult to see her, so the pixie flew right in front of their path. The largest spider’s mentioning of Basilisk Fang sparked an immediate entrance. They clearly knew the fortress was their guild hall. So much for secrecy.

With her arms crossed and a haughty tone, she spoke, “Ahem! I’m not sure why you lot are wandering up here, but we don’t take kindly to visitors… state your business with Basilisk Fang.”

She tried not to stare at the spider, but it was difficult not to look at something with six eye. Regardless, Cleona maintained her serious expression, guarding against the possibility that they were hostiles.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 3rd June 2015, 10:47 pm

Rolling onto her back, Kukki lightly rubbed her eyes before pushing herself to her feet. There was noise, chatter in this usually silent Guild and it had instantly intrigued her. “Hmm?” The feminine humanoid hummed softly in confusion, obviously quite tired as one hand began absentmindedly rummaging around in her teal colored jacket pocket. But as her vision quickly cleared, what she was met with instantly had her bounding forward, jumping from table to table to get closer quicker. “Hello!” Jumping down from the last table, she landed silently due to her lack of feet, but the pixels that held her hovering hummed loudly from the sudden pressure on them, Kukki waved gleefully at the new arrivals.

A spider and a young girl it looked like, obviously. But not only that, a very familiar pixie had made her appearance, causing Kukki to lightly reach a hand forward and tap the small bodies shoulder. “C’mon.. They’re obviously here to join the guild!” Her voice was kind, but the excited factor was quickly damped by curiosity. The bluenette was easily aware that she had a large fear of spiders, but the female-spider and the ones behind her, didn’t seem like they wanted to cause them harm. So, the emotion ‘fear’ had quickly been shut off, leaving her to think of them as just creatures she had no reason to fear.

Cocking her head towards them, she pulled out a lollipop and rolled her lips over it, enjoying the sugary taste that flooded her artificial senses. “I’m Kukki, who might you be!” She leaned forward curiously as she spoke, wide teal colored eyes watching their movements with obvious and clearly unashamed by her endless poking curiosity. The spider clearly intrigued her, she’d never seen something like the creature before. Things like this had her systems running wild. She wanted to know what it was, know how it acted, know everything she could. But, this wasn’t an ‘it’, it was a she. A very, very, odd looking she, but still quite the beauty despite the large spider body she was attached to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 4th June 2015, 2:47 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

''Who are these two?''

A smirk appeared onto the crimson haired mage's face, as the blizzard surged past him on one of the highest outside ledges of Basilisk's guild hall. The cold stormy winds didn't phase the man at all, as all the snow that was hitting him, just fizzled away, like it was hitting pure molten lava.

As he scanned the area, feeling magical energy emerging from the two walking through the blizzard, Elijah was debating whether to meet them. Being the guild master kinda obliged him to do so, but it wasn't always the easiest thing to do. The man didn't bode well to a lot of people, unless they were really part of the darker side of Fiore.

While the man waited, thinking about going down there, he felt at least two guild members go to greet them. Not fully sure who they were yet, as when he had returned, more new member has joined and Elijah hadn't had the pleasure to meet them yet. Neither had he met a lot of the members who had been in the guild longer. but the man was planning to change it. So, going down there, was the plan for now, a plan that in the Lava-Rift mages mind would crash and burn. He never had been too good communicating with people or in this case humanoids.

Landing with a thud into the snow, melting away all of it as he approached the group of four. His power was surging through his body, to reveal his presence to the group, just so he wouldn't surprise them out of the blue, which would probably be most awkward.

''Sooo, who do we have here?'' Elijah's voice sounded slightly cocky, but more so than anything curious. Alas, he hadn't noticed the spiders yet, which was good for the man, mainly, due to his fear of them. Even a tiny house-spider, usually caused paranoia and phobia within the man. So, three big spiders and a half spider, would do much worse.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Ayori
    Ayori

Player 

Post by Ayori 4th June 2015, 5:42 am

As she starrted for the door, she couldn't help but feel as if she was being watched, and for a brief moment, she could sense the blood lust of what ever it was that was watching her. Since she was a smart girl, she was sure that whatever it was came after her because of her  appearance, so she put her hand up to her hair clip, which is her weapon, and pretended t fix her hair.

Suddenly, she figured out what had been watching her, as the being simply walked beside her. It was a giant spider! Not your normal, a half spider half human spider! Ayori wasn't particularly afraid, but she was quite stunned. That had been the first time she had seen anyone like that in her life. All eight of her eyes were exceptionally red, and all eight of her legs looked exceptionally long.

Before she knew it, Ayori had been picked up by the strong creature. Ayori hated being touched by strangers, so naturally, she wanted to rip off one of the spiders legs, but she happened to see smaller spiders following the first spider, and decided not to take any action, as she was the kind of person who normally fought from afar. All of the smaller spiders that had been following the larger one were not small at all, for spiders that is. Each one looked to be about 4 feet in length, which was somewhat close to Ayori's height.

"Ummm... precious? Also, I hate to be the killer of joy, but could you please set me down." Ayori said normally. There was no particular tone that she took, it was just her normal, everyday voice.

Before she knew it, she had been greeted by 3 others. One of them looked to be a Pixie, the other looked similar to a robot, and the last one looked your average human, but they all looked like good people - for dark mages. "Hi. I would like to register for this guild." Ayori said, switching her look from the three who looked to be members of the guild. "How is it done? What is the process?"

Last edited by Ayori on 14th June 2015, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 4th June 2015, 6:00 am

Upon being requested to set down the rather cute woman she did and smiled as she did so nodding "S-Sorry! I can't tend to help myself when I see something cute!" She laughed and looked at the guild hall again only to hear someone yell down. What she saw had her both surprised and just about ready to die from the cute causing her to almost completely ignore what she was saying, "Oh my gods! A Fairy-kin! And oh your are so small and cute I could just hug you for days!~" Within seconds she went to go hug the pixie but before she could even do so a woman who looked almost inhuman came in with no feet and what seemed to be a love of candy introducing herself, "Ah! The name is Inerta!~ I am the first spider and was wondering if the guild here. . ." She pressed a finger to her temple trying to remember, "AH! Basilisk Fang! Wanted more members." She smiled and looked over Kukki and deeming he as she did Ayori walked up to her with quite literally inhuman speed and picked her up hugging her tightly, "Oh another cute one though!~ This guild is quite nice!"

What she felt next made her set down Kukki and smile a bit as she walked towards a massive source of magic power, "I am guessing you are the Guild master judging from the magic power." She smiled as her three children walked not the guild hall and began to walk on the walls towards the roof to make a web for their mother, "If so that would be great! I need a place to stay for a while and honestly your cause seemed interesting~ So I want to help with it while I rebuild my brood!" She smiled and looked back at Kukki blushing slightly and thinking to herself I like this one.

Magic | Theme
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 4th June 2015, 1:24 pm

The fresh, C-Class mage known as Shunsuke made it a point each day to hide in his "people-watching" spot, but not today. He felt like today was going to be far too interesting to stand by the sidelines. Anyhow, sorry for bragging, but I felt like it was necessary. Anyways, just so y'all know, Shunsuke slept in his people-watching, fuck it, stalking spot last night and fell out on his left arm. Now an ache of the shoulder followed him wherever the hell he went. You can tell him to take some pills, but they wouldn't work, anyhow. Shunsuke did a couple of exercises focusing primarily on his left and right arms, to alleviate the pain, although all it did was make it worse. As he walked towards the guild hall, he could sense two energy signatures which were not that of his guildmates. Since he wasn't too good at sensing magical signatures, Shunsuke'd probably have to make a rough estimate of who/what the two magical signatures were. Anyhow, as he kept walking towards the guild hall, the energetic signatures kept on getting stronger to him for whatever unknown reason, until he was at the doors and saw a petite-looking girl and a woman with the lower body of an arachnid. And that's where the "today was going to be far too interesting" came from. Well, if you're wondering, of course Shunsuke would want to know who in the blue hell these people were. And he really did. Shunsuke took some quiet steps towards the two, and looked at them with a bit of a glare, but not so much as to creep them out, and when he finished...glaring, the Viper cracked the bones in his neck and- Okay, Shunsuke looked at them some more, and saw what appeared to be three smaller spiders creating a web near the guild hall. And Shunsuke glared some more, eerily. And asked the question:

"Who are you people?"

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 4th June 2015, 1:39 pm

It was cold as usual outside the guild hall of Basilisk Fang, which Stein has gotten use to while Spike stuck to being underground until they entered the guild hall. With the guild doors swinging wide open as the giant scorpion like creature that is the mad scientist's pet barely pushed on them. Entering the guild hall Stein noticed the two new people gathering a crowd of guild members. "New recruits?" He thought to himself as both him and Spike walked towards the group of people.

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 4th June 2015, 8:07 pm

Oh!” Kukki clapped happily as people began to quickly crowd. She felt more relaxed around others, especially those she knew. Her bright blue eyes swiveled back towards the two new arrivals, “Ah! I knew it!” She honestly didn’t know the process for joining seeing as she may or may not have accidentally erased that from her memory cube, but still, whatever it was, she knew they’d get in either way. “Oh! Hugs!” The bluenette jumped slightly in surprise as the female picked her up, but she made no noises against it. Kukki was quite welcome to things such as hugs, seeing as it was a form of physical contact.

Hello, Inerta!” With a lopsided grin, Kukki greeted the sider-woman, but she was quickly brought back towards her Guild Mates who seemed to easily begin to appear. “More people~!” Cheering, she spun giddily in a circle, clapping with excitement. The blue haired female had seemingly forgotten about the candy in her mouth, the orb of transparent hard sugar slipping from her grinning mouth and falling into the snow. Now noticing the lack of weight and sugary taste, Kukki swiveled her gaze towards the ground, blinking the the dip in the cold compact snow.

Reaching down, she nonchalantly picked it up and popped it back into her mouth before returning her gaze towards the newcomers with the classic lopsided grin she gave naturally.

162.5/1200
    Ayori
    Ayori

Player 

Post by Ayori 4th June 2015, 10:00 pm

]The burst of people excited Ayori a bit. She was not expecting members of a dark guild to be this welcoming. So far, the guild seemed completely different from how she imagined it to be. She thought that when she entered, everyone would mean mug her and that she would be treated like an outcast - all of which she was prepared for.

The fact that the Spider woman had apologized surprised her even more. Maybe it was just their outlooks that made them evil, because as she saw them, they seemed like pretty nice people, though Ayori was pretty nice herself.

As Ayori looked at the current splash of mages that had surrounded her, she was greeted by more. "I'm Ayori. This place sure seems lively. Honestly, I expected it to be sooooo much different than this. You guys don't seem like bad people at all." Ayori thought it was best to not ask about their personal lives so early on, so she held back any question that she had revolving around their pasts.

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 4th June 2015, 10:25 pm

Hearing one of the two new people mention that they didn't seem like much of a dark guild made stein start to laugh. "I take it you expected us to all be psychopaths ready to pounce on a new prey? We're not like Savage Skull. Once you get to know everyone you'll see the evil we carry till then try not to die." Stein said as he proceeded to an empty table and pulled out his research notes, which to everyone else looked like random graphs and charts. He quickly began muttering to himself about different creature combination potentials and current test subject latent potential if he were to increase their power. His pet was crouching near its master keeping a look out just in case he needed it.

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 5th June 2015, 6:03 am

When she got her confirmation that this was indeed Basilisk Fang she simply did what was normal for her, "Well if this is Basilisk Fang then count me in." She yawned and walked into the guild hall with almost no cares looking up to the roof to see if her children had finished the webs. Once they were all done the three spiders crawled down the wall and seemed to bow to their mother, "Good job! Now go back to the nest and protect the young." With that command the three massive spiders skittered out of the guild and back out into the cold to trek back to the old cave were she took up residence. "Now then. . . Cmeeeeere Kuuuukki!~" She walked up to the small woman who was in her eyes the cutest little thing and picked her up locking her in another hug but this time not putting her down. She laughed as she did so and looked at the people around her, "Can I keep her?"

Magic | Theme
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 5th June 2015, 7:24 am

Hearing Ayori’s words, the female laughed quietly. She wasn’t surprised that the girl didn’t expect them to act like this towards newcomers, it probably was a bit odd for a dark guild, but that wasn’t and probably never would be a problem. “But Stein is right~” Kukki lightly mumbled the words under her breath, redirecting her teal gaze away from the newcomers. She wasn’t ashamed of her words nor was she afraid that they heard them, the bluenette just felt she should be discreet which was extraordinarily odd when it came to her personality. The girl was deadly blunt and never kept anything under the sheet.

Her attention was quickly redirected towards Inerta as she had order the spider ‘minions’ she guessed before the spider woman had spoke her name, approaching the bluenette. “Huh?” Her blue orbs widened a fraction of their original size as she was picked up into another hug, though this time not set down again. “Hehe..” Kukki laughed happily at the gesture, but her laugh faded at the spiders next words. The grin she wore stayed the same, yet her eyes showed she was somewhat confused.

162.5/1200

Post by Guest 5th June 2015, 11:50 am

Good heavens. Only when the stars aligned did Cleona boil with the rages that went through her veins at that very moment. “Cute.” “Fairy.” “Small.” Every worst possible word was said in this situation. For a moment, Cleona actually had to fly back for a moment as her sense completely went numb to the anger going on in her head. When she snapped back to, most of her guild was around surrounding the new recruits. Her eyes twitched for a few moments.

“That spider… it’s joining… Basilisk Fang?” Seething with rage, she had to pause every once in a while. “If you’ll excuse me…”

The pixie turned with almost blood-shot eyes and lazily flew back into the guild hall through the window she exited.

Silence.

BAM! One of the front doors of the guild hall slammed open. Cleona came out, heaving a large iron table that the guild kept. It was mighty heavy, even by human standards; but the pixie demonstrated her strength by holding it above her.

“I’LL SHOW YOU HOW CUTE I AM!”

She tossed the table straight toward the spider.
    Ayori
    Ayori

Player 

Post by Ayori 5th June 2015, 12:11 pm

"Hmmm?" She said after Kukki had spoken. SHe wasn't sure why she said hmmm, because she heard her clearly, as they were standing pretty close together. "Once I get to know everyone? I'd imagine it being the other way around." She said to herself after thinking back to what that man with the lab coat said. She had always thought that if you looked deep inside a person, you'll find out how nice they can be, but his words reversed that theory. Wait what?! NO ONE CAN KILL ME!" She said to herself, remembering that Stein had told her to not get killed. She wasn't particularly angry, but she was slightly agitated. His words somewhat motivated her.

Her train of thought was cut off by the pixie going on a rampage. She saw her throw a table, so she quickly took out her hair clip and transformed it into her hammer, destroying the table with it. "Let's calm down, please. No need for fighting upon introduction." She said to everyone. She then turned to Cleona. "And you... You're extraordinarily strong!"
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 5th June 2015, 12:58 pm

She looked at Cleona who had just thrown a table at her and Ayori who had just turned a hair clip into a hammer and laughed as she put Kukki down leading in with a smile, "Oh my did you take that as insult?~" She giggled to herself as her smile which once covered her face was gone and she looked at the pixie with a complete serious mutter as she skittered towards the her. "Now tell me why you think just calling me a spider was smart hmm? Are you afraid? Do I disgust you?" She towered over most anyone due to her body but right now this was a David versus Goliath thing as an eight and a half foot tall spider woman towered over the pixie. "If it is any of those do tell me, I enjoy a meal every so often." With that she walked away, "And I do no look down on you whatever you are, I simply am endeared by things I believe to be cute." With that she walked up to Ayori and bent down enough that she would not have to hurt her neck to look up, "How did you do such a thing with your hair clip?" She was rather curious since in her day most anyone would just waltz up sword in hand and get devoured but if this kinda of concealment exists it would be nice to know how it is done so she can spot it.

Post by Guest 6th June 2015, 11:50 am

Cleona looked on as Ayori's clip magically turned into a sizeable hammer and smashed through the steel table. Impressive indeed. The pixie blinked for a moment to take in what she saw before Inerta scuddled up to her and gave Cleona a combination of a threat and taunting. The sheer absurdity of the moment was almost enough to make her eyes roll into the back of her head. Ironically, Inerta didn't like being called a spider in the same way the Cleona didn't like being called a fairy. As she wandered back toward Ayori, Cleon simply sat there with a twitch still in her eyes. Being informed that she wasn't being looked down upon was enough to make Cleona not-so-violent. Then, there came the word "cute" again...

"HEY! I AM NOT CUTE!"

She pointed with a tiny, accusatory finger whilst her face went red with more anger.

"I am a serious warrior, not some pint-sized cutie! I've killed humans before you know! CUTE THINGS DO THAT!"
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 8th June 2015, 2:18 pm

Shunsuke squinted at what he just saw. Before he could say anything else, Cleona decided to be a big girl and throw a chair at one of the recruits, and the petite-looking girl sliced it in half or something. The pixie seemed to be pissed about being called 'cute' or something like that. Frankly, Shunsuke and I both are starting to question the sanity of our guildmates. Not like Shunsuke is a real person, but you know what I mean. Now I'ma tell you right now, Shunsuke is a bit of a swearer, like I am. He just isn't profane to the point where you can barely comprehend what the hell he's saying. The Venom Devil Slayer looked around and saw that everyone was doing their own thing. Which angered him as he didn't like to be ignored. At all. So, what Shunsuke did was that he clapped his hands, once, as to gain the attention of everyone in the immediate vicinity, and began speaking with a stern voice. What I'm about to write here is going to anger your character, Enola.

"You fairy. Don't you know that throwing shit at people is going to scare people away from the goddamned guild? Get a goddamn grip on your emotions."

He then responded to the new members with the same stern voice, but with a bit of a smile.

"Welcome to Basilisk Fang, people. You better work hard as shit, because we don't accept any goddamn weaklings, but I don't think we'll have a problem with that."

The entrance of a Spider and a Prophet. Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 20th June 2015, 6:31 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Standing in the back, mouth slightly open, Elijah observed all the commotion going on in front of him. This much activity hadn't been in the guild for some time, never had the guild master seen so many of his member at the same spot, at the same time. To be fair, the crimson haired mage really knew a handful of members by their faces, the names he knew, they were always brought to his desk in that sense, the records of every recruit to the guild had been seen, but never had he met a lot of them. This was probably due to his nocturnal nature and his liking to being alone. Thinking about it, he was quite the anti-social guild master, but not like he cared that much, to him, this all meant way more, than just a guild.

A sly smile appeared on the man's face, as he moved closer to the two non members of Basilisk Fang, wanting to talk to them for minute or two in private, but then it happened. He noticed the huge spider, no two spiders, wait, three spiders, no no four spiders. That was too much for the otherwise confident and powerful mage, spiders were something he couldn't handle one bit. It was like a family trait in that sense, no son of the Iscariots could handle spiders well, it was a genetic phobia.

Taking a deep breath, Elijah tried to sink his fear into the depths of his body. With that, the man moved in closer, to the group of members all scattered around the guild's entrance, not actually going in, for whatever reason. At least it gave the guild master a chance to catch up to all of them.

Getting up to them, Elijah almost whimpered from the spiders, but managed to keep his regular straight face. ''You two ladies are here to join Basilisk Fang then, am i correct?'' A smirk appeared onto his face now. ''If that is the case, may i ask, why?''
    deltra of gangnam style
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 20th June 2015, 6:43 am

She looked over to the now approaching guild master and smiled softly only closing the lower most of her eyes as she did so, "Ahhhh nice to meet ya~ The name is Inerta!" that was when she heard him ask for her reason for joining her mind whizzed and for a split second a hint of rage resonated off her as the skull symbol on her abdomen glowed for only second. "Why?. . . Because humans with their disgusting hate of my children think it is fine to just kill them on sight? Tell me how would you feel if you had a child and someone just walked up to it and stomped its skull into the ground? Violently angry right? Well due to that I have been hunted more and more due to killings and because of those foolish rune knights I have to lay low." She sighed and simply beckoned as a spider crawled up her closest leg and to her arms as she smiled and kissed it, "And so to make sure that those fools no longer bother me I came here so that in a world where only the strong survive I can slaughter all who would harm my children~ until only my children can slaughter them back~ And as such our goals align." She simply smiled as the four foot tall spider crawls onto her abdomen and seems to just lie there.

She laughed and smiled, "And now that it is out of the way!" She walked up to Elijah with the spider still on her abdomen, "If you could put the guild mark on my right shoulder that would be nice~"

Magic | Theme

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:58 am