Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo) Empty A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo)

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 9:51 am

Job Info.:

She had taken this job for one reason and on reason only and that was to see if the problem in Beanstalk Village was a poison or venom cause if so she could fix the problem but little did she know that the problem was much more severe. After the ride to the village was finished she got off and quickly headed to the mayors office she needed to learn as much she could before she started. Once she reached the office she walked in with a look of command on her face looking around seeing almost nothing and nobody there until a man waled out of an office and looked at her, "A-Are you here for the job?" She nodded and prepared to hear his problems. One she had the situation explained she ventured out into the fields of the village to figure out what it was that could be so dangerous to the crops, "A pesticide that is untested could cause this. . . But why would they do that?" she could not fathom why anyone would do that when they have years of practices to go with but before she could think longer she got her answer all too well.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo) Empty Re: A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo)

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 9:51 am

Within moments she heard the crying of something behind her, "Maaaagic! I smell it! Lets make the user learn who the best is!" With seconds she moved to dodge out of a paranoid thought as corn began to hit the ground where she was like a Gatling gun, "Corn? What the. . ." As she landed from her dodge she turned and suddenly became confused as she saw giant walking corn with glowing red eyes, "W-What the? What are you?" The corn demons simply scoffed, "The last thing you will see MAGE and is it not the best last sight?" she looked them up and down looking for any and all weaknesses but within seconds the five of them ran at her trying to ram into her so they could open her for a corn shot, "Oh no you don't." she quickly jumped over them as they simply ran into the crops more I need to get out of here to use my magic. . . Within seconds she yelled at the demons, "Hey follow this you ugly yellow craps!" with that she ran to an open field followed by the demons who are now angry "Oh you did NOT just say that!"

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 31st May 2015, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo) Empty Re: A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo)

Post by NPC 31st May 2015, 9:51 am

The member 'Sayrn Firrion' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo) NormalMonster
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 10:31 am

Once she reaches the empty field she quickly turns around towards the demons and smiles wickedly, "Now that we are here time for me to go all out!" within moments she quickly dashed between all the Corn Demons before they even had a chance to react as she held out her hands, "Paralyzing Nova!" Within moments a nova of poison spread onto all five of the Corn Demons as they yelped, "What is this stuff?!" They tried to get some range on her only to quickly realize that their movement was slower than it should be. Sayrn quickly began to chuckle, "Feeling slow?" she walked up and began to smile as her arms seemed to twitch, "I am gonna beat you five until you are dead is that alright?" The Corn demons began to shoot their corn bullets to hurt her but she simply moved out of the way since they turned slower than they could keep up with her. With a sadistic smile she held out an arm and let one of the corn pieces hit her arm as it began to bleed, "Let me hurt you!" Within seconds she threw her blood onto the five Demons causing them to scream as the poison acted on them.

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 10:46 am

Within moments as the blood touched the demons their bodies froze and they could not move they seemed to scream internally but no sound came out as Sayrn began to laugh walking up to them, "Feeling a little stiff?" Within seconds she walked up to the demons and began to mercilessly beat them until they were dead as her hand was covered in corn blood. once she had dealt with those demons she simply sighed and walked back to the center of the field and sat down, "Damn they are demons and not poisons. . . I was hoping it would be poison affecting these crops!" She after an hour of waiting got up and stretched her body, "Well If I am gonna be using my magic better strip." She simply removed all her clothing which to her is nothing sine she has no parts that could be considered immodest. One she was stripped she hid the clothes and stood in the middle of the field waiting for demons to find her. Not to her surprise she could see massive amounts of rustling around in the crops as something began to move towards her which she assumed could be due to them being attracted to magic power.

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2015, 10:46 am

'Monster Dice' :
    A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo) StrongMonster
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 11:02 am

Once they reached her clearing it was obvious they were broccoli demons but they did not seem open to speaking as within moments of seeing her they ran towards her with a great amount of speed to hit her and break her down so that she would die from a few hits, "Oh boy." with speed she dashed around them trying to remain on their outside so she could avoid their hits but within moments a tenth demon which had been hiding sprung out and knocked her backwards towards the ground as blood sprayed from the impact zone causing her assailant to begin screaming in pain, "Oh no you DON'T" she twisted her body as she was sliding on the ground from the impact using the momentum to propel herself at the group of demons literally breaking one of their faces in from the impact, "OOPS" She then twisted around her body spraying her blood onto all the demons as she prepared a spell and soon a gas began to pour from her body as she stood in the middle of the demons, "Contagion." Once the demons knew what was happening it was already too late she had gotten into her rhythm and she was gonna hurt them.

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 1:16 pm

The gas began to spread around her until it had reached it's max distance a she danced around the demons hoping for them to avoid her; however, what she had not guessed is that they would attempt to kill her still and went after her with rams and occasionally trying to smack their heads down on her with enough force to shake the ground, "Oh boy!" she dodged back trying to avoid the hit only for it to graze her leg causing her massive pain and a spatter of blood to spray on the demons, "GAAH That's IT!" She started to ignore the pain pumping a numbing venom into her own bloodstream by changing the property of her blood and started to beat on the demons. With every ram they attempted she would dodge around and break one of their limbs every time they tried to smash down their head onto her she would jump over them and smash her feet into their spines launching them into the ground until they were all dead with her sitting there bones in her leg broken and her bleed profusely and panting heavily. "I-I might need some help. . ." She pulled out a lacrima and sighed as she talked into it, "Could I get some help?"

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 1:25 pm

After around an hour of waiting a man came walking into the clearing looking around at the ground seeing fast decomposing demons, "Made a bit of a mess again huh?" She sighed, "Look I am here to do a job and needed help okay?" the man simply laughed, "Sayrn I kinda expected this you are after all too stubborn to ask any other mage for help" she scoffed, "Please you are not even a mage you are a swordsman." She sighed and got up as her body had been healing long enough to be ready for another battle should she need to fight again soon. "So what are we dealing with?" The man asked with a simple honesty in voice, "We are fighting crop demons they seem to have different ability depending on the demon I have seen two kinds so far and all of it is not very good." The man nodded at her explanation and smiled as he pulled out a black iron scimitar, "Well plants do not stop a blade do they?" She laughed, "We have to wait here before we fight, they come to us not the opposite." He nodded and they waited for the demons to come in stride.

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2015, 1:25 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo) WeakMonster
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 1:37 pm

Within moments of them waiting around ten tomato like demons walked out from the crops groaning and looking at Sayrn, "Maaaagic! OI! WE GONNA FUCK YOU UP!" Within seconds the sprayed a ketchup like spray towards them and while she could dodge it the man got hit, "SONUVA!" As he hit the ground Sayrn smiled and looked at the tomato demons throwing out a sack filled with a odd venom as it hit the tomato demons they got coated in a venom that started to cause boils to form on the tomato head, "OI WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Within seconds while the demons where preoccupied with the boils she dashed up to on of the and cut directly at the head of it cutting the tomato in half. The man after being knocked back and not one to take defeat of any kind ran up to around five of the demons and cleaved the with one swing directly in half as they dealt with Sayrn, "Saved ya!" She laughed as she began to cut up the rest with simple speedy chops, "Yeah right Ketchup boy!" After the small battle she sighed and pulled the man away from the boils as they exploded spraying poison all over the corpses, "Stay away from those for a bit."

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 2:56 pm

Once they had calmed down the man pulled out a small jug filled with what she simply assumed to be an alcoholic drink, "that stuff again? Drunk fighting might not be the best plan." He laughed at her and smiled as he took a massive swig from the jug. Once they had reached a certain point of waiting they sighed and she looked around wondering where the enemies had been, "It is way to quiet for the good of my sanity. . . Why would they wait so long? Every time they had come it was one after the other for the most part but we have been waiting for around three hours now." The man simply laughed this off, "No the way things are I wouldn't be surprised if they are waiting to strike at us while our guard is down." She nodded and sighed as she got up and looked around not ready to let her guard down at any point. "If they come for us while our guard is down that is our fault and I DON'T plan to die today." She was never going to let her guard down right now she already knew the laws of the wild and due to that lowering your guard in the presence of any predator.

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 2:56 pm

Within moments double the amount of corn demons began to stumble out of the field, "We are the last of us. . . You killed us mercilessly and we shall return the favor!" she yawned and looked at the corn demons smiling sadistically as the man got up as well, "How ya wanna do this partner? I have my magic back up." The man laughed and smiled upon hearing this. "Please this will be easy without it but I admire your drive okay you slow and stop em I DECAPITATE them." She smiled and sighed, "I hate violence but these demons are hurting people so I have a job to complete!" She yawned and glared at the Demons as she cracked her knuckles pulling back her head and unhinging her jaw and spewing a ball of pure vibrant venom towards the demons as it hit around three of them and they became confused as to what happened she didn't even let her jaw re-hinge and ran up to the demons releasing another bout of blood all over the demons as she laughed and poisoned them all with a glee that should not be found in a pacifist, "I hate that I enjoy poisoning anything that deserves it like you but OH WELL!"

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2015, 2:56 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo) NormalMonster A New Form of Pesticide . (Sayrn Solo) NormalMonster
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 5:08 pm

One she had gotten the poison on all the enemies she laughed and let loose a Paralyzing Nova, "Now lets see if you ten can move in a bit!~" The corn demons laughed in her face as they all began to fire their Corn Gatling towards them and with quick movements she had to dodge but got hit by a few of the "Bullets" Before she could throw out enough blood to cover the enemies enough to cause lots of harm. Once the Gatling finished firing she moved in at high speeds to crush them under her weight using momentum only for the man she had with her to come up and use a great cleave of the scimitar to cut apart three of the demons before her, "REALLY? Couldn't have waited?" he simply laughed and continued to dance around the demons trying to mess with them and bait out their attention so the Sayrn could get off her poisons until they were paralyzed. With speeds than a normal person would not be able to keep up with as she looked at the demons and punched into their arms whenever she could find an opening to get in a hit as she needed to whittle them down.

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 31st May 2015, 7:46 pm

Within moments as the fight went on and blows were exchanged by the man and Sayrn towards the Corn Demons the paralysis began to set in on the Demons, "Oh? Time to end this it seems!" Once the demons were completely unable to move she and the man began to kill the demons one by one. Once the deed was done and every single demon was dead and decapitated by the man, Sayrn sighed and continued back to the village seeing off the man and thanking him for the help, "You owe me!" When he left she sighed and sat at the back of an alleyway tending to her wounds. Once she was finished with her medical treatment of her body she sighed and looked at the ground covered in her blood, "I might have to warn them that the field is gonna be unusable for. . . Around ten years." Once her body had repaired enough and she could move without her blood ruining the bandages she got up and limped to the mayors office to let him know the demons were beaten. Once she reached the office her body suddenly gave in to a wave of pain and the last thing she remembers is the mayor running out to see her.

Battle Progress.:

Last edited by Sayrn Firrion on 1st June 2015, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st June 2015, 4:57 pm

Around a week later she awoke inside Beanstalk villages doctors office in pain and really needing some water, "D. . . Doctor! I need water!" She graveled this out quietly her throat being like a perpetual dry desert and her body being almost unable to move at all due to the pain. Once her graveling was heard the doctor brought her some water and fed it to her as she coughed, "Thanks. . ." The doctor sighed and looked at her solemnly, "You are really lucky you know?" She looked at him confused, "Hmmm? What do you mean?" The man sighed and showed her a chart revealing that during the battle she had lost around forty-five percent of her blood. She was heavily shocked, "I lost that much?" The doctor nodded and looked at her with a glare, "you put yourself in a massive amount of risk! Had you been fighting for longer with those demons you might have died from sheer blood loss!" She sighed and sat up feeling a wave of sickness which the doctor tried to approach to help but she pushed him back, "Did you get ANY of my blood on you?" The doctor shook his head in response, "No I did not."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st June 2015, 5:12 pm

Once she had confirmed his claim she sat back in relief, "Thank the gods. . ." her mind was racing she was in that severe of danger but her own numbing poison kept her kicking. The doctor sighed at her silence and looked at her, "We tried blood transfusion to save you. . . But when we injected the blood it was. . . Rejected to say the least." She looked at the good doctor confused, "Rejected?" He nodded and pointed at her body chart, "When we tried to inject the blood here." He pointed at her arm, "It pooled all the way at here." He moves his point to her hand, "And broke skin pooling into your hand." She sighed and got up as the light head began to clear. She yawned and did a quick stretch as she rose, "seems likely since my body cannot really use normal blood, hence why I asked if you had touched it." The doctor looked severely confused. "What do you mean?" She sighed and looked at him with a serious face, "My bodies blood is a deadly neuro toxin." she racked her knuckles trying to make sure she had feeling again, "And had you touched it you would probably be dead."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st June 2015, 5:19 pm

The doctor simply laughed and scoffed, "My dear no human could take having such a form of blood! It needs to carry oxygen and if yours was a toxin as you say it would not function properly." She laughed and smiled, "You make the assumption it does not do so." But rather than get into an argument she simply took of her gown the doctor had put on her and started to walk towards the door. As soon as the doctor realized what she had done he yells to her, "HEY! You cannot go out there naked! And not only that we have no clue if you are healthy enough to leave!" She simply laughed at this and continued out into the inner area of Beanstalk Village. Upon feeling the fresh air touch her body she smiled, "Feels good outside! I need to get my clothes!" as she walked towards the field where she had fought the demons with her partner she could feel the massive amount of stares coming from the people. She tried to ignore these stares as she had to be used to them considering her condition but even still it felt uncomfortable to her and completely unnatural.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st June 2015, 5:27 pm

Once she reached the field she could see the villagers cleaning up the crops in the distance as they began to regain health from the last time she saw them due to the demons influence. But she needed to do something important, once she reached a certain point in the field she pulled out her clothes which luckily were dry and only had a bit of dust on them, "Good to go!" She smiled as she put her clothes back on. Even if she did not have the parts that needed to be covered the stares were enough for her to rather have clothes and even then she still got stares due to her being according to others "Pretty". But to her the idea of that was simply a foolish idea as why do you need looks when you can have a personality. Once she had done a check on her clothes for blood she found a few bits on a strap so she simply ripped it off and tossed it with the demons now decomposing bodies from the most recent fight. One the strap had landed she walked up to the field of corpses and looked around the area seeing every last bit of plant life brown and dead.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st June 2015, 6:09 pm

She looked at the ground and pulled out the grass watching as it crumbled in her hands, "Hmm. . ." She sighed and continued to walk through the area collecting samples so she could send some toxicity results to the mayor so he knows when this land will be usable again. Once she had enough samples the simple task f finding a lab to work on them became all too hard as she would have to return to the doctors to use his equipment. Once she reached the office she walked in and rang the bell as the doctor walked up to the counter and showed some massive surprise to her returning. "What are you doing back? Are you not feeling well? I knew this would ha. . ." Within moments she cut him off, "No I need to use some of your equipment so that I can determine how long it will be till the field I fought in is usable." The doctor laughed at her claim, "Please now! The field will be fine demon corpses are simply going to fertilize the field!" She could not believe how dense this doctor was being since she was trying to help.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st June 2015, 6:21 pm

Once the doctor was sufficiently finished with his thoughts on why the field is perfectly fine she simply showed him the sample of the grass, "This is the entirety of that field right now apart from some corpses." the doctor just looked at her laughing, "Just cause you take a small part of grass tat died does not mean the field is poisoned! If anything it just means the demons did a bit of damage." she began to feel her rage rising as this doctor who did not seem to understand what she was saying and was being stubborn as a horse, "Look unlike a Guild master who is AS stubborn as you that I know! I do not have the same respect right now." she needed to vent and was growing annoyed, "The field will take time for the poison from my blood to dissipate and you are ignoring my warnings! WHY?! It is pointless! All you are gonna do is hurt your own people!" The doctor simply got up and looked at her with a glare, "Due to me your life was saved and right now you are simply disrespecting my credibility as a doctor? I AM CERTIFIED! YOU ARE NOT!"
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st June 2015, 7:01 pm

The moment the doctor finished his yell she flew a punch right into his nose as he got knocked into a wall his nose bleeding. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He was furious but she was even more furious than he could imagine as she bent down to him with a glare that could kill, "I am trying to make sure your village is not poisoned and if you do not believe me that is your choice." She took a deep breath, "HOWEVER you do NOT have the right to say I am not certified as I can almost assure you that I have better medical training than you." After that she got up and walked over to some machines she would need to test the samples and as she worked the doctor got up his nose still bleeding as he grabbed a needle and raised it behind her back filled with rage. "Hmmm?" She looked behind just in time to move and kick his ribs cracking them heavily, "You would attempt murder?" She sighed and picked him up as he screamed in pain the needle rolling under a counter as the machine dinged and she smiled as this meant she had the results.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 1st June 2015, 7:26 pm

Once she collected the results she took a quick gander at them to see what she could find, "Okay. . . About a year before the land can be used again." she nodded and looked back at the foolish and murderous doctor who had passed out from the pain at this point, "You I am gonna report to the Mayor. . ." One she had finished her preparations of making sure the clinic was stocked with simple healing lacrima and anti-venom lacrimas she walked down to the mayors office and showed him the results and told him the time frame as well as telling them what the doctor did. Once all the preparations had been dealt with and the doctor incarcerated in the village she made sure that the field was cleared of the corpses and properly disposed of so that the contamination could not spread. At the final moments she smiled and waved away at the village knowing she did what she could to help them even if she needed to call in a favor for some help but in the end she knew that the future held some promising things and if she could help a village without harming anyone (worth not harming) she could help anything in the future.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 9:48 am