Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Veggie Soup (Job solo)

Shulk
    Shulk

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sacred Sword Artes
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Veggie Soup (Job solo) Empty Veggie Soup (Job solo)

Post by Shulk 18th May 2015, 6:43 pm

Shulk walked up into Beanstalk Village, which he guessed really was beign effected by something to mess with the plants, the town was entirely barren.  He looked around to see people glum outside or houses that were probably meant to be locked, but they were all huts so it was hard to tell.  He wondered what happened here, especially when two very large men in black suits walked up to him.  This seems normal for a farm town he thought to himself.  The first man looked at him and asked, "Are you the kid who accepted the job?". "Y-yeah..." Shulk responded, slightly intimidated by the two men's size.  The second one gave him a strange look and whispered something to the other man, then looked at him again.  "Right this way then." he said, and gestured for Shulk to follow as both walked away. "So what exactly happened here?"Shulk asked the two men as he fiddled with some machine parts he got the day before.  "The plants here have started attacking the villagers, and they don't know what to do without farming, the main thing this town has." the first man said.   This is why I don't like being outside, this kinda stuff happens. he thought to himself.  A few moments later they approached a field even more barren then the town.
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Veggie Soup (Job solo) Empty Re: Veggie Soup (Job solo)

Post by Shulk 18th May 2015, 6:45 pm

"We would like you to take down any weird, viscous vegtables as well as whatever is causing this to happen." said the first man.  Shulk surpresed a smile.  Hearing the words viscous vegetable come out of an adults mouth was something he never expected to hear.  He looked around at the barren field.  It was all dead rows of crops, grey-ish soil, and a lot of dead grass.  "Um I don't see any plants...or anything but dead land for that matter." he said to the men.  "Keep your smart alic comments to yourself.  This may sound like a funny situation but the town is going to starve and be poor without its plants." said the second man.  "S-sorry..." Shulk responded.  The first man whispered something to the second man and looked at Shulk, "We have to go, but watch your back and take care of the job.".  The second man whispered something to the first man for once Shulk heard them.  "He doesn't stand a chance."   Shulk looked around at the barren field again, now worried for what was to come.  He started to walk to where there was the least amount of grass.  Fighting won't be the problem, only finding what caused it. Just then he realized he spoke to soon and heard noises from somewhere ahead of him. 

Last edited by Shulk on 18th May 2015, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th May 2015, 6:45 pm

The member 'Shulk' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 18th May 2015, 7:01 pm

Suddenly five...pieces of corn...jumped out at Shulk.  "I knew I would see many things when I started doing jobs," he said as he jumped out of the way, " this is not one them!".   They looked like normal pieces of corn tht you have at dinner, but with red, glowing eyes and demon horns.  Whoever thought up this monstrousety needs some serious help.  They all started shooting corn kernels at him, so he took out his sword which started glowing orange, surrounding him in his sacred sheild.  The corn gave up on the ranged approach and decided to attack directly, which was was a mistake on their part.  Shulk made some corn on the cob while stabbing one corn right through the middle, 'killing' it.  Can one really kill corn?  But the victory was short lived as the others started attacking him, and he didn't get the chance to make himself more dinner.  However he did manage to kill two more fairly easily, with simple short ranged slashes.  This is too easy... he thought to himself.  Again he thought to soon, as the corn demons 'ran' away.  Can corn run?  Anyway, it seemed like a good thing, but it wasn't.

Ooc report
    HP: 90%
    Magic: 90%
    Sheild is active for one more post
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 18th May 2015, 7:21 pm

Not even one minute later the corn came back, but they were now even larger then Shulk.  "Great..." he said to himself, "this is just what I needed...".  The corn demons decided to gang up on Shulk when he couldnt move thnksmto his sheild.  Luckily he could keep them away for a good enough amount of time to beat one before it could hurt him.  The other got some damage on him, but realized their mistake when the Entia started glowing blue and the Baneful Blade slashed that giant piece if corn in two.  "Lamia Scale shouldn't worry about having some food for the next week," he said as he put his sword away.  He heard someone laugh a distance away.  He then heard a voice say, "Hmm so you've beaten my corn.  I'll give you a slight break before your next fight, but you can't stop me from ruining this town!". After that Shulk felt the person's presense disappear.  "So I'm a target in that person's evil reign of vegetable terror?  Fun.". He decided to start fiddling with his machines again.  Heck maybe he would make something helpful, like a tomoato peeler or an automatic corn shucker.  Instead he made a portable food cooker.  He decided to enjoy his break by cooking the corn he cobbled earlier.

Ooc report
    HP: 78%
    Magic: 80%
    Sheild has worn off and needs 3 posts to be useable again, Baneful blade need two posts
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 18th May 2015, 7:35 pm

After sitting around for a while one of the men came back, the one who said that Shulk didn't stand a chance.   What's his deal? he though, though he did find his beard impressive.  "Have you  found anything out yet?". "Well I found some corn demons and killed them," Shulk said as he took a bite out of his cooked corn.  Strangely the man didn't say anything about the giant ears of corn behind him.  I guess most people in this world are used to seeing giant vegetables with eyes, horns, legs, and arms having slash marks all over them. He shrugged off the thought and asked the man, "Were you checking to see if I failed yet?". The man flinched slightly but went back to his normal, rugged self.  "No, I was checking to see if you found anything.  I guess you did not.". With that the man walked away.  As the man walked away Shulk felt a strange, similar feeling thatbhe couldn't quite put is finger on.  He shrugged off the thought and kept eating until he heard more noises.  "Oh not again....." he said as he took out the Entia, preparing for another veggie throw down.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th May 2015, 7:35 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 18th May 2015, 7:50 pm

Shulk got more then he bargained for, literally.  Five more corn demons jumped out at him, but they were all giant this time, and very mad for some reason.  "They act like I killed their children.". Shulk then looked at the ear of corn he ate and the others that he had slain, as well as his portable cooker.  "Wait maybe I did...".  While lost in thought he got backhanded by ome of the corn cobs.  Honestly the things they are doing are getting a bit ridiculous.  But now tha Shulk know how they fought he knew what to do.  The Entia started glowing blue, as well as Shulk himself, showing that he now had the speed of...something fast.  He dashed at the corn and beat one of them fairly quick, got back handed again, and beat three more with ease.  The last one retreated temporarily to come back even bigger.   No biggie he thought, as he ran up the giant corn, defying all laws of gravity, and stabbed it repeatedly on the head, and it fell to the ground, sending him rolling.  "Well at least that's done....what's next?" he said to himself as he got up, a bit bruised with a few cuts, but he could still fight.

Ooc report
    HP:68%
    Magic:70%
    Sheild has one more post of Cooldown speed has one more post of effect, Baneful blade is useable again.
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 18th May 2015, 8:03 pm

Shulk sat down on top of his fallen giant corn enemy with a sigh.  "Why would someone attack a peaceful farm town...?  And why would they use corn demons that aren't even that powerful?". He pondered these questions for a while, until he felt a familiar presense again and heard the mysterious voice again.  "You still try to fight?  Honestly how much do I have to throw at you, I just want to curse a town and you try to ruin it!  It's not like yu stand a chance against me!". "You're the second one to say that, and I still don't agree with  that statement." Shulk responded, a bit ticked off now.  "We will see about that," said the voice, and with that the presense was gone.  Can I go five minutes without demonic vegetables...please.... he thought to himself.  He took some kernels off of the giant corn seat he had and decided to cook it on his somehow still in act portable cooker, but this time made some giant pieces of popcorn.  Today was anything except for a normal day for Shulk. Then he heard some more noises around him again and took out the Entia, the same routine again.
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 19th May 2015, 5:17 pm

Apparently it was a false alarm, because one of the men from before, the beardless one, came up.  "Have you seen my partner?" he asked Shulk.  "He was here a few minutes ago, why, is he missing?". Shulk found this fairly strange, yet kind of relieving.  The other man kept saying he would fail, and now he disappeared.  However the situation seemed a bit strange.  The other man looked around, worried, and then walked off.  Everything seemed a bit too strange.  First theres a bunch of corn that attacks him, then a myserteous man starts talking to him from somewhere he can't see him, then another man goes missing. Honestly what could make it weirder, besides the gaint pieces of popcorn.  I mean it's not like some brocoli or tomatoes or something will attack him, he was fairly weak already.  One never knows what strange, demonic vegetables will come out of thin air and attack you.  It wouldn't even surprise Shulk if an evil chocolate bar attacked him, he also wouldn't complain. However, judging by what had been happening he wouldn't get that lucky.  Again he started to hear noises all around him, and prepared for battle again. It was starting to get redundant for him.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th May 2015, 5:17 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 19th May 2015, 5:38 pm

"MORE CORN!?  SERIOUSLY!!!  I DON'T WANT MORE CORN ON THE COB!". With that amazing battle cry he charged at the ears of corn that were about as large as...umm....a house.  Are they getting bigger or is it just me?.  After this thought one corn decided to tackle him, which despite its size it wasn't that heavy.  He proceeded to stab the ear of corn in the face, and it just laid there, dead he guessed, with Shulk stuck under it.  After a few minutes of being stuck under a collapsed house of corn, it was finally thrown off him by one of the other four ears of corn could attack him.  It just gets better and better Shulk thought to himself.  He decided not to use any magic on more weak corn, which may have been a mistake it may not have been, but he decided to just go on a dodge spree for a little while.  He eventually jumped on top of one piece of corn and made it run into another one, knocking both down for him to easily kill.  He had learned their size may have made them stronger offensively, but they were no better defensively as long as you hit their eyes for some reason.  

Ooc report
    HP:60%
    magic:70%
    sheild is useable again, speed needs two posts to be usable again
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 19th May 2015, 6:09 pm

Shulk proceeded to jump off of the corn demon he rode like an animal as it fell , and stabbed it in the eye mid-fall.   Two down, three to go.  He decided to stand on the other fallen demon's face, the one that was not beaten, and let the other two try to attack him but hit the demonic corn instead.  His plan was successful, probably because the corm didn't think it through because vegetables don't have brains.  Then they both opened their mouths as if to yell at him.  Shulk stood there doing nothing, momentairly confused, then realized they were about to both launch a devastating attack on him.  He waited until the last second and jumped out of the way of a giant stream of corn kernels.  Who knew corn could be that powerful.  However while he was on the ground one of the corn demons changed their shooting angle and hit him on the back and sent him flying.  He decided to get it over with, activated Sacred Enchant, and ran straight at the corn demons, but decided to be smart about it.  He ran in-between them, and when they tried to aim the kernel streams at him they hit each other and both fell over.  He took the chace to slice one up to bits and stab the other, as usual, in the face.  How much longer do I hav e to fight dang vegetables? he thought to himself.

Ooc report
    HP:50%
    magic:60%
    Enchant is in effect for one more post
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 19th May 2015, 6:26 pm

Shulk took out his machine parts again and walked over to the lifeless corn demon he just stabbed in the face.  He started making something special out of them and fitted something into the slit he made in the corn demons face.  A red glow appeared from the slash mark.  A smile appeared n Shulk's face, which is very rare, and he looked around.  "Whatever gets thrown at me next, I can easily handle with my new helper.  He then took out his portable cooker and made more popcorn, which he hoped didn't offend his new robo-demon corn servant. He shrugged and started eating, waiting for whatever came next so he could have something else be attacked by corn for once.  That'd be a refreshing feeling.  He wondered if he would meet the owner mysterious voice that kept talking to him.  There was a chance but it probably would not be an ideal situation.  But Shulk could beat his face in for sending corn demons at him and ruining a most likely beautiful town before the invasion.  Hopefully he didn't make it so that would happen though, he was in no shape for a major battle, but if it did happen he would have to try.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th May 2015, 6:26 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 19th May 2015, 6:46 pm

Suddenly, but not surprisingly, ten corn demons jumped out at him.  Honestly the corn was getting fairly annoying now.  Luckily his corn servant, he decided to call him Earnest, shot a corn stream at one of the house sized demons and, well, they became one with the stream.  That was one down fairly easily.  Shulk activated Sacred Speed and slashed two corn demons to pieces.  He needed to make sure to take as little damage as possible.  It was not hard to avoid the corn demons thankfully, especially since Earnest was wrestling with two of them.  Shulk decided to stand in between the five remaining demons as they barraged corn kernels at him, but he jumped above the shots and they hit each other, temporarily confusing each of them.  He sliced another one to pieces but the others got back up.  This was getting really annoying to him now.  Luckily Earnest had beaten those other two corn demons solo, but he seemed tired so he couldn't help  Shulk.  Shulk decided to try and end things quickly again and jump onto the top of one of the corn demons head and have the other two shoot them, then jump on another one and have the remaining one shoot them, then just go on a stabbing spree on the last one.  His plan worked to say the least.

Ooc report
    Magic:50%
    enchant needs two posts of Cooldown speed has one more post of effect
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th May 2015, 6:46 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 19th May 2015, 7:15 pm

Honestly I think after this Shulk won't eat corn for a year.  Fifteen corn demons came out of well...everywhere.  However these ones were the size of normal corn.  Shulk picked one up, and threw it at its allies, causing a domino effect.  Thanks to that they were all in a line.  "I really hate corn, it's the bane of my existence....BANEFUL BLADE!".  With that he wiped out ten corn demons in one swipe.  Earnest proceeded to tackle the other five.  Shulk decided to take a break while Earnes took care of his tiny brethren, but he had nothing to eat but corn.  The only corn he could bare was Earnest, any other corn made his sick to the stomach.  He wouldn't even mind another fight, as long as it WAS NOT corn.  Honestly the person doing this must reall hate him and really like corn, to an unhealthy degree.  However if he did get into another fight he would need to conserve his magic, he only had a few spells left in him.  If it was more corn...well he might not need anything but his pure hatred for it.  Suddenly the ground shook, and he prepared for more monsters, preferably not corn.

Ooc report
    Magic: 40%
    Enchant needs one more post speed needs three for Cooldown, Baneful Blade needs 2
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th May 2015, 7:15 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Veggie Soup (Job solo) WeakMonster Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster Veggie Soup (Job solo) NormalMonster Veggie Soup (Job solo) StrongMonster
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 20th May 2015, 4:51 am

Well it wasn't entirely corn.  Ten tomato demons, fifteen corn demons, and ten broccoli demons jumped out at him.  Earnest was prepared as well, and shot another crn stream but straight at the tomato demons then continued a normal barrage, which sent the tomato demons down fairly fast.  Shulk proceeded to hack and slash the corn as well as let the broccoli try and hit him but hit the corn instead.  This led to there only being him, Earnest, and some dumb broccoli.  He wished he could use some other spells, bu he could only use sheild.  He decided, since these guys looked strong, that he should.  He activated sacred sheild and waited for the corn to attack him.  Earnest provided assitense and did another corn stream at the broccoli, which hit two of them twice due to the length of the stream, and then tackled them both and they were defeated.  Now there were only eight brocoli demons left.  Oh joy.  He waited for them to charge at him, but they went one at a time.  The first one got sliced and diced thanks to the speed of Shulk's attacks, even without sacred speed.Earnest started wrestling with one of the broccoli demons.  It all seemed to be going perfectly fine.

Ooc report
    magic:30%
    Enchant is usable again, sheild has another post of effect, Baneful blade needs one post of Cooldown, and speed has two posts of Cooldown.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th May 2015, 4:51 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 26th May 2015, 10:11 am

Then more corn came out....more freaking corn.   Luckily he could easily trick the 5 corn demons to hurt the six broccoli demons.  He stood in between a broccoli demon and a corn demon, and as soon as the corn was about to shoot his stream of kernels shulk jumped of the way.  The stream hit the broccoli with so much force that, even though shulk couldn't see it, it tore a hole through the broccoli.  Only five broccoli demons left.  This job was just starting to annoying.  Why did he agree to do this as his first job, he though to himself.  He looked over at Earnest and saw him fighting one of his corn bretheren.  Four more corn five more broccoli.   So far so good he thought.  He decided to slice and dice some corn demons, two to be exact, and then had one of the remaining two hit one of the five broccoli demons with the corn stream, which defeated it.  He went into his dodge mode so he could get the broccoli hit by the kernel streams until there was only one more broccoli and three corn, now two thanks to Earnests attacks.  He just wanted to end this as soon as he could.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Veggie Soup (Job solo) Image10
    "The future...doesn't belong to you!  It belongs to everyone, because we shape our own futures!  A future...without you!"
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 26th May 2015, 10:35 am

He sliced and diced the two corn demons, and now the broccoli was all alone. Apparently th broccoli demon didn't like that.  He looked angrily at Shulk and started to grow in size until he was the size of a small house.  Note to self.  Not eating broccoli for a few months either, he thought to himself.  He climbed up the broccoli demon's back, and had a strange urge to scream "Now its Reyn time!" for no reason.  he started stabbing it's back, despite it trying to throw him off.  When he thought the time was right he jumped off and pulled his sword out, facing it toward the broccoli demon, and made a large slash mark across the front of the whole broccoli demon.  When Shulk landed he heard two large thumps.  He turned around the the broccoli demon was disintegrating like the other veggie demons did.  He looked around, but there was no rumbling, no rustling, nothing charging at him.  He hoped he was done. Then something gave him his answer.  "Hmph...it seems you defeated all of my vegetable demons...someone actually did it...curse you, you stupid low-life nobody swordsman!" said the voice that had seemed to be the same as the one tha talked from no where earlier.  With that, the presence was gone again, possibly for the last time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"The future...doesn't belong to you!  It belongs to everyone, because we shape our own futures!  A future...without you!"
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 26th May 2015, 10:50 am

Not even two minutes later, one of the two men ran up.  At the same time, the withered plants and dead grass started to turn lucious, healthy, and colorful again.  The man looked at him and smiled, though his eyes said he was worried.  "thank you so much for doing this for the village.  We are I'm great debut to you.  Here." he handed Shulk his reward for the job.  "However despite this victory my partner is still missing.  Have you seen him at all?". Sulk thought, then realized where the mans partner was.  "You won't want to find him.  He is a dark wizard, and he put the curse on the fields and farms of this town.  He just disappeared from this town for good, probably to cause more trouble for other places.". The man looked at him, a sudden look of anger and seriousness on his face.  "Thank you for informing me of this.  Now I need to inform the magic counsel of this now.  Thank you for your help.". With that the man walked away, and Shulk started his walk back to Lamia Scale's guild hall.  Atleast he was finally done with this stupid vegetable slaying job.

Shulk
    Shulk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 26th May 2015, 11:03 am

He walked into the town and saw people walkin out of their huts and they started thanking and congratulating him.  They offered for him to stay for a feast of graditude.  He agreed to because he was absolutely starving.  He stayed around outside under the shade and fiddling with machine parts next to his robot corn pet Earnest, which he was surprised no one asked questions about.  At night the feast finally started, with shulk sitting a the head o a giant table.  The table was lined with bread, steak, berries, and.....corn.  He liked all of it except for the corn.  Earnest looked offended when he saw the corn, then gave Shulk a worried look.  Shulk smiled and said to Earmest, "We aren't going to eat you Eanrest.". Earnest looked relieved to find out that he wasn't on the menu.  After the feast shulk thanked the village cheif and started to walk away, when they offered him to stay the night.  He realized that was probably the best choice and took the offer. Atleast he would be fully revitalized the next morning for when he started his semi-long trip home. Hopefully someone wouldnt threaten him with corn on the way there.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:10 pm