Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

mutual understanding

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

mutual understanding Empty mutual understanding

Post by Thorn 15th May 2015, 5:03 pm

job description:

Thorn smiled softly her eyes squinting up at the Mountains the sun was unseasonably bright and hot like it would be in mid summer but right now was spring. Thorn had chosen to wear loss thin clothing easy to fight in and she would not get to hot very quickly. Leaning against a tree at the bottom of the Mountain thorn smirked softly she had never done a job with someone from a different guild and she wondered how different they where to savage skull members.

Looking around for a moment she was shore this was the place she was meant to meet the person before heading up the mountain and go after the people who had been waving a flag with the dark guild emberlem on. this was a very insulting thing to do for thorn she was going to murder the people that had coursed them so much problems with her guild and put them under the cancels eye more than ever.

thorn smiled lightly [color=violet]"well my friends looks like a lovely day to hunt for new toys!"[color] she stated lightly smirking laughing as the voices of the plant life spoke softly to her telling her where she would need to go for the group of five, two of witc seemed stronger than the others. Thorn guessed they would be the ones in charge and she was glade there was going to be plenty of people to take down at least she could take her time and torture them for there wrong doings.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

mutual understanding S6Eaz9K
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

mutual understanding Empty Re: mutual understanding

Post by Kaito 15th May 2015, 5:42 pm

Kitteh was walking to get to his job destination when he heard someone talking to themselves the he realized it, he was to do a job with her. Kitteh heard what these pests were doing to the dark guilds, though he did not really care for the guild much he cared for money, getting more powerful and getting revenge on a list of people who had made his life worse. These mages seemed to be around his age, but they did not have any sense of use of there magic so a little ripping of the heart out could kill his target .[color:8ec8=3399cc]"are you to help me or stand around and watch I would like to kill someone soon so I would rather you come along to help me beat these morons. Beating beaty little idiots like this will be easy, but if I need help with the job I will say, enough of that let us get to killing brainless phoney's. They are about as annoying as legal guilders.

Kitteh picked a piece of a leftover chicken out of his backpack tossed it out and looked for something to eat he looked around finding a mouse.Kitteh picked it up and started munching on it while waiting for a response. Kitteh heard its last cry as he tossed it on the ground. His takeover magic recently going out of control literally taking over his body had made him do some strange things like eating mice and fish pooping from the sky, sleeping on branches outside his dump and much more. He was an orphan at that and he had nobody to care for him, he had a mentor, and other relatives, but his parents were dead that was certain, or uncertain now. Kitteh felt uncertain what he said to the other now and had realized his rude instincts had taken over a generally annoying thing for others to listen through.

Last edited by Kaito on 19th May 2015, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

mutual understanding Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 19th May 2015, 10:50 am

Thorn's eyes shot up as the plants called to her telling her of the strange person now approaching this was always an advantage of being able to talk with the plants "hush my friends its just the person i am doing this job with" she whispered lightly her fingers softly caressed the plants below. Thorns eyes darkened as she looked at the person who had just turned up "maybe if you turned up on time then we would already be killing the bastards claiming to be in our guilds!" she stated lightly bushing herself off the tree she had been leaning against. Thorn smirked softly her face turned to the mountain "and do you know where the bastards are? she asked a knowing smile on her lips as the plans whispered softy where the men where and what there movements where like thorn knew more about these men than what she really needed to.

Stepping around the stranger she looked him up and down wondering how this person was dark. "my name is Thorn, who are you? she asked softly tilting her head slightly sometimes she was mistaken for someone sweet and defenseless but thorn was far from that and was willing to prove it to anyone that questioned that fact. "now whats the plain just go in and kill!" she asked softly smirking lightly wondering how this persons brain worked and how bad she could be herself before being called mentally unstable and not altogether there in anyway.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 19th May 2015, 5:27 pm

Kitteh was confused of her logic [color:5cdc=3399cc]"you have a better plan, cause if you do I would like to here it. I actually figured that you would have a better plan, because altogether these fools, just could do some damage. You seem to be powerful, and even though I do not look it I am too" Kitteh grinned at the fact he would not be working with a newb to magic, because if he was this other person would be doing this themselves.[color:5cdc=3399cc]"names kitteh, might be helpful to stick a "Thorn" in the enemies" Kitteh said sarcastically.[color:5cdc=3399cc]" anyway I expect the real fun will come with killing the opponents and make them feel the real fear of a dark guilder, they might just kill themselves and wouldn't that make our job easier he smiled his definition of fun might have been misused, but he did not care he was just himself and that was all there was to it. Kitteh was a darkie now all of his stupid legal work was over and he had finally started to fall into insanity. insanity always came with a price though and in this case insanity was its own price though the sensation of it was amazing. Insanity was one of the best feeling he had ever felt and he was happy to have it. Kitteh though at least to himself he was someone who had the power, had the brains, but not the training and in a way insanity was training him. Kitteh looked back at thorn.[color:5cdc=3399cc]"you use those plants or something in your magic" kitteh saw her petting plants and with a small snicker like he was joking he had blurted. He usually was one to think with his words and so he had been talking alot. He tended to more often talk with his hands though.

mutual understanding Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 25th May 2015, 2:18 pm

Thorn smirked softly her eyes glittered with joy "I have a.. well you could call it a plain I call it a massacre!" she stated softly looking at Kitteh, walking over to him she mover her face close to his her eyes glared into his [color=violet]"I am a plaint well part plant I use then never they allow me to manipulate them and do my bidding but I will always protect my kin and I will kill anyone that harms them for no reason so tread carefully!"ispered softly her hand reached up to his fave and glided her fingers slowly down his cheek, [color=violet]"are you ready to have some fun?" Thorn hissed softly her eye glimmered with excitement someone was coming a new toy to torture and dismantle she was going to have fun. pointing beside a tree "In 3, 2, 1" as she said the last number a man can stumbling around the corner and Thorn moved quickly out of his sights leaving Kitteh there alown.

Moving silently in the trees thorn maneuvered herself into a position behind the man "oy you what you doing here?" the man called once he sore Kitteh thorn waited to see what the boy would do on his own. Thorn tilted her head and dropped to the floor making shore it was somewhere soft and no plants around she slowly walked up behind the man she would back Kitteh up if needed but she wanted a closer look at the man before it was to late to see the life in his eyes this man was going to feed her pretty's for years to come.

Satsu
    Satsu

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Miyamoto Mushashi | Lost

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sword Magic: Arcane
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Satsu 10th June 2015, 7:56 am

Slowly but surely on the side of the mountain a young girl climbed her way up trying to get a better vantage point of the area, her knees were scrapped and her hands were red from gripping the stones to fiercely trying not to fall. The wind grew stronger the higher she climbed and it didn't help her position.

A few hours earlier, Satsuki was in the guild hall of Savage Skull when she had heard some tales of Thorn heading off for a job. Nothing big but the guild couldn't stand it. One of the members thought it might have been a good idea if Satsuki went along. She pondered the thought but she might get in the way, though on the other hand she might be able to make a name for herself if she tagged along and beat up some baddies as well as helped a fellow member.

Which left her in the position she was in now. Being unable to come in contact with Thorn directly she had to find the group of thugs first, then she can find thorn. Reaching a certain height, she reached a platform that she could rest at and get a view. She sat there silent, rubbing her hands together to ease the pain, when suddenly a hand came from nowhere holding ointment. "Here ya go, Girlie. I get the feeling." He said in a chuckled tone. A fat silly man stood there, though she wondered how he arrived. He pointed into the distance, to something she couldn't see from her position. "We have a settlement over there you can rest at. I'll take you there." He suggested with a cheek face, obviously up to something. She decided to play along for the moment, maybe this would lead her to Thorn or the gang.

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 13th June 2015, 2:54 pm

Thorn palsied and her head spun round as if she had heard something from that direction, it was only for a split second that she was not watching Kitteh he in that time he managed to dissapeared and the man that had spotted him went back into the forest as if he had forgotten why he was there, but thorn did not care about that right at that moment in time her thoughts had turned to the plants as they called to her telling her of the girl with what looked like the Savage Skull emberlem and she was also with a man heading toward the camp thorn thought back to the descriptions of the people imitating the guilds and a girl was not one of them. Thorn became intrigued and slightly annoyed at the new arrival "Fuck, why is she here, keep me updated!" she whispered seemingly to her self but it was really to the plant life she wanted to know who this person was and if they where really Savage Skull or if she would need to kill them.

Looking around Thorn realized that she could stay hidden in the trees as they where so close to each other, With all the speed she could muster and with the care not to slip and make herself known Thorn started to run for the camp where the thugs had stayed for a small amount of time.

Stopping in the last tree Thorn watched the camp and waited to see who this girl was that had come along without thorn even realizing.

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 6th July 2015, 6:34 am

Thorn waited for over an hour in her tree watching the camp but there was no sign of the girl or anyone else the camp was deserted, moving to the ground Thorn walked through the tree line into the camp thorn looked around her curiosity had got the better of her.

Stopping in the middle of the camp thorn turned on the spot looking in all directions "where is everyone?" she asked aloud to her self even the plants around her where confused and had no idea where the men had gone. "well... well a new toy what a grait present who brought you here little girl?" the voice came from behind thorn and she span to look at one of the men and she smiled softly "no one brought me I am here to kill you all!" she stated a root shot from the floor and hit him in the arm some how he managed to dodge the fatal blow ant Thorn realized she had started to be surrounded by the gang.

"how do you keep hidden?" she asked just curiase about how they did it and wondered what power they used. Using the root Thorn made a shield and toke her staff off her back smiling softly "never mind you will be punished for impersonating mine and other Dark guilds, It is a very silly thing to do did you think that we would not come for you?" she asked tilting her head softly a coy smile crossed her lips.

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 6th July 2015, 3:17 pm

The Venom Devil Slayer squinted as he used his signature Howl on an enemy, weakening them to the point where they couldn't move anymore. The blast was a concentrated stream of reddish-white venom, which was designed to inject itself into the skin on contact.

Another, who had just gotten his sword fixed from being melted down by the Venom Devil's Horns, which, I don't know how he did it, decided to rush Shunsuke.

The Devil Slayer confounded the other enemy, but not enough: he had gotten a shallow wound on his shoulder. If he hadn't dodged when he did, he would've been cut down by that way.

"Well, I'll be damned. You managing to get a hit in on me so easily. Guess I'll have to fight old-school."

The two engaged in a short swordfight, until the Devil Slayer ran him through the forehead with a Horn.

The one who couldn't move; yeah, he got beheaded.

There was another one who was smart enough to run while he still had the chance. Though Shunsuke didn't think this would be over anytime soon.

Anyhow, he took the other corpse whose head was still intact, beheaded it, and took the bodies off to the forest, leaving the disembodied heads behind.

Once he reached the forest, he started looking for a place to actually drop the bodies. One in each arm, he found a camping ground with several people near it.

Then Shunsuke saw her. It was that woman who he had gracefully gotten with back then. There also seemed to be a bunch of douchebags with her.

The Devil Slayer walked up into the camp, dropped the bodies abruptly, and asked what the hell was going on, in my exact words.

mutual understanding Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 8th July 2015, 3:32 pm

Thorn smiled softly as a root shot out behind her and skewered one of the men through the chest a crawl laugh flowed through her lips her eyes drifted to where Shunsuke entered and she bit her lip.

Looking at him thorn thought about there first encounter and almost laughed at how he entered this time was almost the exact same way as last. Thorn also remembered why she thought him attractive, Shaking her head Thorn looked at the man she had just killed shaking the root she tried to dislodge the body but it would not move and she sighed softly "Well these men are portending to be dark guilds so I thought i would tech them a lesson but now one of them is stuck om my root and wont get off, there stubborn!" Thorn replied with a wink she could of added that they where just as stubborn as him but she didn't.

"We are taking this wench for our own and you are leaving understand!" The one that seemed to be the lead of the group spoke this with a snarl as her approached thorn her wrapped his arm around her neck and squished tightly.

Thorn drooped her magic in an instant and the roots disappeared her hands moved around the mans arm as she tried to breath she could feel her head becoming light headed. She had never been in a situation like this before the plants always told her in the past what was going to happen but now they lay quiet as thorn was being strangled. Looking at Shunsuke she had a feeling he would do something but she wondered if it was going to help her or not.

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 8th July 2015, 4:37 pm

"These schmucks are pretending to be dark mages?!"

Immediately Shunsuke burst into a fit of laughter, so loud that it caused the birds in the trees to fly off. That's how funny it was. Hell must have frozen over if these kids thought they could impersonate the likes of the Venom Devil Slayer and his cohorts.

Shunsuke wagged his finger, "That's funny, that really is." He took a deep breath and exhaled just so he could contain himself.

Let's be realistic for a second, these kids look like they should be in school right now.

I'm just imagining what they look like in my mind, and I'm thinking, "What the hell kind of business do these children have doing this kind of shit?!" They don't even look like Dark mages in my mind! The man, er, boy holding Thorn hostage looked like some cliche tough guy type from an eighties movie, the Booklet brothers looking like total dog shit in my mind, the girl looking like a straight whore, and the "Defiler" looking like your average shithead from the streets.

Practically saying, these kids weren't dark mages at all. Just a bunch of douchebags, like I said in my last post.

That brings me to my next point. These kids were gonna die today if Shunsuke caught them.

"Listen. If you wanna go home right now, that's fine by me. In fact, I advise that you go home now, because y'all are stupid. I got you four who look like they don't know a damn lick of what they're doing," Shunsuke pointed his hand at the other four thugs, "And I got you, who wants to pull up my woman and tell me to leave, like that shit's cool. You're stupid. Go home, tell your mama you love her, and do your homework. 'Cause you're stupid. That's all."

When the man who was restraining Thorn by her neck tightened his grip, the Venom Devil Slayer immediately fired off his Extension. A sword-looking object steeped in venom. He fired it in a way that it would run him through the eye, all the way through the head. The way that the Extension was shaped and sized, and the fact that Shunsuke shot up sort of upwards meant that it would pierce his brain, killing him, and at the least, leaving him braindead.

"How much do you wanna bet that he's dead?" He retorted.

Spells Used:

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 11th July 2015, 5:12 am

Thorn raised an eyebrow she had never seen Shunsuke in a fit of laughter before so the sight was surprising to say the least, Smiling softly Thorn stepped back slightly making a gap appear between her neck and the mans arm. "They have done a lot of bad so I almost want to keep them for a pet but putting us on the magic council's radar,more than normal and pretending to be part of a dark guild is unforgivable!" she stated her hands still around the arm of the leader as he tried to strangle her and stop her speaking.

In an instant Thorn sore a sword like object shooting her way she thought it would hit her but looking at Shunsuke looking smug and she almost compleatly trusted him. As it shot past her and hit the guy in the eye narrowly missing her face Thorn let a soft sigh out as she felt the guy start to drop and looked down at him "I would say yes!" she stated softly as one of the men ran to the tree line Thorn smirked and a root shot through the floor going though his head thorn laughed as she made the man a third eye.

smiling at Shunsuke "now shall we kill them all and have it done with?" she asked lightly walking over to shunsuke she placed her hand on his shoulder and looked back at the men remaining "so hansom witch one do we kill next?" she asked lightly

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 11th July 2015, 6:14 pm

Battle Music:

The Devil Slayer had no doubt in his mind that the Extension had hit its intended target. Commending himself in his mind, he thought about his best course of action.

There was the offensive maneuver that he was really considering using, that he would shank them all to death by using Venom Devil's Horns.

But there was the slower, and quite frankly more fun, maneuver which involved...well, I'll let the rest be a surprise.

Looking at the woman who he sometimes liked to call "his", Shunsuke was impressed at the least, that she was able to kill someone just as quick as he did, maybe even quicker.

When presented with the question of what he wanted to do to the remaining kids, he replied with quite the callous remark when you think about it:

"I think we should play around with them a little bit. I'm not too pleased that they tried to steal our title. I figured I could give them a bit of a whipping or something like that. Either that or I mercilessly beat them to death with my own two hands."

As soon as the Devil Slayer said that, he charged the remaining "gangsters", punching one right in the stomach. The punch was about hard enough to cause a bit of organ damage, a rupture if Shunsuke hit a little bit harder.

His current opponent coughed a bit of blood, before bumrushing Shunsuke and taking him down, the two locked in a hold.

Shunsuke immediately got on top and started punching the vantage target, hard.

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 14th July 2015, 12:32 pm

Thorn smiled softly as she stood next to Shunsuke she was not shore of him sometimes but others her feelings over ruled her. Like when he killed she sore a side of him she almost loved to watch, Walking to the tree line Thorn smiled whispering to them quickly roots appeared entangling around each other and around his camp. looking back at shunsuke "well now they cant escape we should have some fun for shore!" she stated winking lightly as she laughed softly the spell would only last a short while but it should be enough to capture or kill most the men.

Thorn looked at the band of misfits and smirked tilting her head slightly "eeni meeni miney moe!" she said softly her finger flowing between the men until she finished her sentence and came to a stop on one of them. Her smile widened and she moved slowly over to him. Rasing his blade the the man swung his arm down towards thorn in an attempt to stop her getting him, dodging his slash Thorn moved to one side grabbing his arm with the knife she brought it back until she heard a snap and the man started to scream in agony.

Laughter flowed from thorns lips as she heard the arm brake and thought to herself how fragile humans could be and shoke her head it was her thoughts like that, that she sometimes was thankful she no longer was human like the rest. Kneeling next to the man she got close to his ear "If hansom over there don't kill you I might just keep you!" she whispered softly her eyes drifted to shunsuke she wondered if he was the type to be jealous.

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 15th July 2015, 2:29 pm

The Devil Slayer got punched in the face a few times, but he managed to get back up with little to no effort at all. The so-called gangster pulled two knives from his pockets, like he was going to engage in a swordfight. And so they did. The kid was better at knives than Shunsuke thought; he got slashed twice in the shoulders. However, they were superficial cuts, so they didn't cause any immobility or damage.

Shunsuke's hits weren't going unanswered though. As the three blades clashed with each other, the knives started to crack and chip, until finally they broke. Angered, the gangster rushed Shunsuke, fists blazing.

The Devil Slayer almost immediately sliced him across the abdomen, blood pouring, fireworking, and streamlining all over the place. This would be a great time to kill him, but Shunsuke decided otherwise.

"You're the only one who's actually given me a run for my money. As such, I'll let you cling on to your life. If you can still move," the kid was on the floor "leave this place immediately and never come back. If not, then die there."

Shunsuke turned around to see how Thorn was doing. His right eye twitched when he remembered what she had just said while he was engaged in the fistfight. It was a sort of uncontrollable twitching, to the point where almost any motherfucker that looked at him could see his eyes twitching. So he pulled out a pair of black shades, and put them on, so that nobody would see.

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 15th July 2015, 2:57 pm

Thorn looked over to Shunsuke as his eye twitched she wondered if that was her doing or just the after math of his fight, tilting her head softly she smiled as he place sun glassed on and stood up. Thorn walked over to Shunsuke her hands lifted to his glasses and slowly removed them "you should not cover your eyes they are your best asset other than your body!" she whispered softly into his ear her lips pressed against his cheek as she softly kissed him.

thorn sensed the men watching her she was even told by the plants of the man that had been on the floor was now running at her his knife raised "why the twitch hansom?" she asked as she turned just slightly racing her hand thorns started to appear then they went flying into the mans eyes Thorn was aiming for the mans chest but she had become distracted by Shunsuke "ops" she said as the man screamed out in pain.

Thorn shrugged slightly and turned back to Shunsuke his sunglasses still in one of her hands "I am going to keep these I like the twitch I almost feel as if it was jealousy that coursed it!" she said placing the sun glasses onto her head she slipped away from Shunsuke, with a quick glance back she winked softly. A smile crossed her lips as she walked up to the last untouched man there his quivering body made it easy to tell he was scared but thorn wondered who he was scared of more her or Shunsuke it was almost like a competition to her sometimes.

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 15th July 2015, 6:18 pm

The Devil Slayer started remembering who the fuck he was and what the fuck he has done.

I'm sorry for the excessive use of the word "fuck", but I'm just emphasizing how powerful his thinking was. The Venom Demon Slayer  Anyways, Shunsuke was a bit too busy thinking to notice the sunglasses being taken off his face. But he did halt his thinking, realized that he had just been planted a kiss.

His eye immediately stopped twitching.

The Devil Slayer realized that he didn't have his sunglasses. Oh well, it wasn't like that was his only pair. I'm glad that we're gonna finish this job up soon, After finishing up this shit, I'll be at 550 EXP. Awesome enough, ain't it? Anyhow, now that I have about 122 words left in this post, I'm probably gonna fill it with as much action as possible

Shunsuke made a straight line for the final victim. I think he was the final victim, at least. So what happened was that Shunsuke took his Orchestra of Ice sword, and stabbed the man with it, in the foot so that he would be immobilized. Shunsuke stabbed it far down enough so that it'd take a shitload of time and a shitload of effort to get it out.

"Seeing as how he's quivering like a little faggot...We could just kill him right off the bat instead of using such a roundabout method. But that'd be boring as fuck, so I figured we could fuck with him for a little bit, at least until he keels over from blood loss, I guess."

The Devil Slayer immediately thought of what he'd do next now that his sword was in the guy's foot. He obviously wasn't going to be moving anytime soon, so Shunsuke figured he could have a little bit of fun.

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 17th July 2015, 12:44 pm

Thorn smiled softly her hand gently wiped the lipstick off Shunsuke's cheek laughing lightly ”you seemed to be in your own little word for a moment!” she stated softly as she moved slightly making some distance between them thorn looked away from Shunsuke.

Thorn watched as Shunsuke stabbed the man her head tilted as she admired his workmanship with the sword thorn wondered if the weapon was made by Shunsuke himself.

Thorn laughed at Shunsuke's words ”So how would you like to fuck with him?” she asked lightly her hand griped the guy's shoulder and then she moved again walking to the tree line.
    After a moment thorn returned goo in a cup and she moved her hand over the guys body covering him in the goo and looked down nodding softly ”we will have more play time know he wont bleed out that much!” she stated ”At least I hope!” she added quickly biting her lip.

Bending over so thorn looked strait at the man in the eyes they looked dead already and in excruciating pain the look gave thorn grait joy. Thorn then looked back at Shunsuke ”Beautiful sword where did you get it?” she asked softly smiling softly as she waited for his reply.

Thorn poked the man as she waited she was becoming bored here there was no more people to kill witch meant the job was coming to an end, it also meant that herself and Shunsuke would be going there separate ways again, this was not good in thorns eyes as she enjoyed his company even if he was part of another guild.

2 more posts to go!!!!

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 18th July 2015, 6:05 pm

The Devil Slayer watched while thinking, as the goop, or whatever the hell that shit was, enveloped the enemy's body.

Turns out that saying you're going to do something and figuring out how you're gonna do it are two different things, that was the thought going through Shunsuke's mind at the moment. To be frank, the Devil Slayer didn't even know how he was gonna torture the poor kid to death, just that he was gonna kill him ever so slowly.

Okay, well obviously I'm not going to be doing anything anytime soon if I can't figure out what I'ma do with this piece of shit, Shunsuke thought as he looked at the gel-covered...boy.

Judging from the injuries he had, it looked like this shit's gonna be finished sooner or later, probably sooner, Shunsuke thought as he put his hands in his pockets. The Devil Slayer then spit, so that the saliva splattered when it landed on the floor. He was none too pleased to find out that the job, or better said, killing was ending so incredibly soon. And it wasn't because he had nothing to do now that four of the kids were dead.

It was because he'd be separating from Thorn. Yet again.

As much as Shunsuke had hated to admit it, he enjoyed the woman's company. A lot. So much so that he had dreams about her. Dreams that are too explicit for this post, that is.

Anyhow, the Devil Slayer replied with "I don't even know where I found this piece of crap from, I think it belonged to some guy named Raisuke when I brought it to a shop."

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 20th July 2015, 1:48 pm

Thorn thought for some time she almost wished she could go with Shunsuke she had become accustomed to his presence but Thorn knew they both had work to do for there guilds this did not mean she would forget about him so easerly she just hoped they would see each other sooner rather than latter, Shacking her head to get her mind out of the daydream she was just having about Shunsuke.

Thorn watched Shunsuke out the corner of her eyes as he spoke to her about the sword then as silence filled the air thorn thought some more about the job they had just finished. Looking back at the maned her hand grasped the sward and twisted it just inches but this coursed the man to scream in agony, Laughing crawly thorn continued until the man lost contentiousness, sighing deeply thorn hung her head "I think I went to far!" she stated as she removed the sword from the man and placed it in the ground infrount of Shunsuke "don't take the weapon for granted!" she said sharply as she watched the man slump to the ground.

Shaking her head in disappointment he foot kicked the floor softly she wanted some more fun with the last man but it was not meant to be. she turned to shunsuke and kissed him softly before she walked towards the tree line "I hope to see you again soon Hansom so until then!" she called over her shoulder winking softly before disappearing into the tree line through the forest and on to home.

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 20th July 2015, 2:13 pm

Finished

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 10:06 am