Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

i want my passport

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed i want my passport

Post by Jackson Hyde 10th May 2015, 6:48 pm

"I don't know why kakuma is send in me after a passport?" his voice was kind annoyed since it took him time away from his time to learn more about lost magic but hey kakuma was the guild leader and so he did was he was asked. He took a trip to rose garden from magnolia. From all of the possible choices of transportation he decided on a train. He liked it since it allowed him to do and go where he wanted with out any hassle from idiots on a boat. The train was on time  with the timeing since he was on a time limit to get to the passport office and back since his exams where starting soon. Takashi found it with little to know effort though he hated the fact at the lines were nuts. When he reached the building they immediately gave him a number and told him it could take a little while. Takashi sighed a bit  when he ws told that it could take a while. the would nod and wait for the number to be called. It felt like for ever with his impatience getting to him.

"Now serving P956 at window number 16" finally it was takashis turn to go up." his can we help you today?" her voice was soft but a little timid since she was dealing with all of the passport people. They have been rude since they did not belong to any known guilds but was around now that she had gotten to Takashi " I am here for my passport I belong to Black Rose". She looked into the system for the guilds and found black rose with some time only to look at him with a displeased look." I'm sorry mr cold your not a part of a legal guild so i can not give you that passport but there is one i can give for 5,000 jewels with the same logo as your guild"

Takashi made this glare of a look that made the woman cringe within her body as she looked back down advoiding the eyes of takashi. " now there has to be something that you can do to make this a lot easier on you and easier on me now isnt there? his voice was now like a small roar.  The woman would continue to look down at the paperwork and look at her computer. " I COULD offer you one as a legal guild but since your guild is neutral i could easily make an exception for you. She would then look up and reach down into her desk drawer  and grab a guild passport. This one she had as black with a beautiful embeded Black rose sign on it. " I had only a few of theses made just for those within your guild." Takashi had watched  in shock as she looked over and issued the passport. " I just need you to sign here...... and here...... Inital there...... and sign here." She pointed to the documents at specific points for him to sign and inital. Once takashi had initialed  she had smiled one last time. " There ya go Takashi. there is just one thing left..... Right here on the last page i need you to register your magic  since this is a guilds passport." he smiles and registered his magic for the passport

" Ok this will take only a few moments........ Your a......." Takashi would move his finger to his lips to hush her. He made sure that while he was new in the guild he did like to keep his magic hidden from people. " I dont want it to get out" he said with a smile to her as he  grab his passport. " THank you ma'am have a great day". With his passport in hand he walked out  of the building after paying the 5000 jewels for it. and he was off towards the docks to take a boat out to the guilds main hall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 3:54 pm