Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Amaya Yamane's History

Ritsuko Himiyo
    Ritsuko Himiyo

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Virgilia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Meta World
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Amaya Yamane's History Empty Amaya Yamane's History

Post by Ritsuko Himiyo 12th November 2012, 2:00 pm

History/Story

History:
    Amaya was always a sweet girl when she was younger, so happy and full of life. The bluenette and her mother lived on the outskirts of town in a small cottage for the two of them. She never really saw her father around while living out there, but she knew what he looked like. On her 8th birthday, her mother Miyako asked her to pick some berries from the never by forest so the could bake a cake together. Amaya left skipping happily to the area so she could do as her mother asked. The young girl was out there for an hour before she could smell smoke in the air. Amaya ran back to her house as fast as she could before flames came into her view. Once she reached the cottage, she saw that her house was in flames. As she sat there staring at them in a state of shock, her father was coming up the rode. He saw the flames and immediately kicked in the flamed covered door. "MIYAKO!" He shouted seeing the woman surrounded by flames lifeless on the ground. The bluenette heard his cried running towards the house being caught by her father. While the man was trying to get his daughter away she kept on crying and sobbing. "Mommy! MOMMY!!!"

A few days later, the bluenette's father took her living at his place. Amaya was not impressed by anything in the house only wanting to go to her room and wallow in despair. After two months of crying and sobbing, she came out of her room smiling slightly. She went on living for her mother, but she was more quitely and less friendly than before. The blunette spent more time with her father than anyone else in the house. She was always seen trailing him or sitting on his shoulder as he went places. During this time her father's wife has gotten jealous of their close bond. "That is a daughter of a harlot! How dare she come into my home and break apart my family." The older woman smiled coming up with a planned to get rid of the young girl.

Years has went by and she met her older half brother Frederick. Amaya was glad she had a sibling and always stuck by him when she wasn't with her father. She was weary of her father's wife since whenever something bad happened to her the woman was right there. One day, while she was looking around for her father since her older brother moved out and met her father's wife in front of the stair case. "Do you know why I let you into this house? Do you know why I put up with you being the daughter of that harlot?" Amaya shook her head hastily. The young girl took a step back trying to get away, but woman grabbed her by the hair. Amaya struggled to get away hanging over the banister. "For a chance like this!" She said grinning. The sixteen year old girl kicked her father's wife in the stomach and ran. The older woman gave chase before tripping by the staircase. Amaya pushed the woman making her fall down the stair killing her instantly. The shock for the woman's death ran through the young girl as she went to her room and grabbed her items before escaping out of the window. Running through the town and escaping into the outer forest with only a bag in her hand she knew she couldn't go back to that house.

A few months of surviving in the wilderness, Amaya came upon another town. It was more of a rural town than the one she was from. There she met an older woman named Virgilia, who allowed Amaya to live with her. While living with Virgilia and her son, Kanzo, and her daughter, Beatrice, the bluenette was taught the ways of the illusion magic. Amaya lived with them for two years until her eighteenth birthday. The bluenette walked over to where Virgilia was sitting. "I am taking my leave today, Ms. Virgilia. I no longer wish to impose on your kindness." She said setting down some money and a letter addressed to the older woman's children. Virgilia chuckled softy to herself. "I don't want you going out there alone, but it is your choice. Be careful little one, there are things that even the strongest of people shouldn't see. I give you this gift. My warning is if you leave never look back on your past or it will catch up with you." She said closing her eyes then opening them again as the bluenette felt a power surge through her. Amaya nodded at the older woman taking the things came with and leaving.

It took a year before the young girl came across what she was looking for. "Eclipse Soul. Just the place I was looking for a guild to create a family with since I lost my own to death." She said before entering the building with a smirk on her face.

RP Sample: (A piece of how you RP)

Face Claim: Erika Furudo - Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya Yamane's History 0cc7fbe7999356b01a126d4094f6b623be5

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 8:43 pm