Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hostage Negotiator

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hostage Negotiator Empty Hostage Negotiator

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th April 2015, 6:35 am

Job: Hostage Negotiator
    Player Requirements: D-rank and above.
    Job Requirements: Minimum of 5 posts of 150 words per character. Must by all means make sure that she gets on that train and stay on ride. Talk the stressed worker that he should not kill his boss and fellow. employees. Failure results in an explosion.
    Job Location: Capital Crocus
    Job Description: Rune Knights have a current crisis in their hands and require a skilled negotiator to go talk a stressed worker that recently got fired. He has strapped enough Lacrima explosives to himself that he is able to level an entire office building. Attacking this man is too risky and thus they hope a 3rd party negtiatr can end this confrontation. This is officially a free job and the jewels come from the people inside the office that thank you with their salary.
    Reward: 200 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hostage Negotiator Team210

Hostage Negotiator Signat11

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hostage Negotiator Empty Re: Hostage Negotiator

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th April 2015, 6:44 am

"Why would you do this?" "¡You have no idea what I'm passing through!" "You lost your job, I lost everything"

Marik was walking inside an old apartment, a man full of explosions was hiding there, waiting for the right moment to go out and kill a bunch of people. The masked man was suppose to talk to him, and that's why he took the job, not because of the jewels or any reward, he wanted to meet that man.

Marik was walking, breaking each door to see if the man was hiding there, but still had to walk 5 floors. Marik was laughing while destroying doors, the feeling of destruction was a big ecstasy to him. After breaking some doors on the third floor, Marik found the man.

A man full of explosive lacrimas was standing on the window, staring at the world and crying at the same time, the man was destroyed from the inside, and Marik was able to feel that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th April 2015, 6:51 am

"What are you doing?" Marik said. The man got scared and turned around, tripping against the window and breaking it with his body. In a moment, Marik took him form the shirt and stopped him, he laughed and pulled him back. The stranger didn't know how to act, he stared at him with both eyes, at his mask and the red smile drawn on it; at his black clothe and his black hair, it was a person that he never met before. "Who are you?" he asked, Marik laughed and sat down on one of the sofas "Who am I? Not that sure, but you can call me Mr.Anderson".

The man took a heavy breathing and laughed "I have stuff to do so" "So what? Are you making me leave? Just because you want to kill a bunch of people?" Marik interrupted the man standing up and walking against him, his eye was red, full of anger.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th April 2015, 6:56 am

The man didn't know what to say, he kept quiet staring at Marik and moving back slowly. "Aren't you saying anything? Or is that true?". The man on the department then gave a step forward quickly, a strong step against the masked man that placed both faces near to each other "No! You are wrong! They deserve it, they don't deserve to live..." "In a world like this" they both said at the same time. Marik laughed and sated down again "Maybe you are right, they my not deserve to live in a world like this, but they are not the only ones" the masked man stared at the man and kept talking "I don't care if you think they deserve it, I don't care if you want to be a judger, and even if you have the same thoughts than I... you don't deserve to live in a world like this"

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th April 2015, 7:05 am

"I know" the man standing up said, turning around and staring at the building in front of him "I don't deserve to live, I have no family, no meanings in this world, why would I even try to live" Marik stood up and walked close to the man, he placed his hand on the man's shoulder.

"I understand why do you want to destroy that building, they took the only thing you had, but does that really mean that you should destroy that building and kill all of them? Kids will die you know, and you don't want that" "No I don't..." "Then don't do it". A big silence surrounded the place, the masked man's hand stopped touching the other man's shoulder. Marik turned around and walked to the door "What are you going to do then, you can choose, and I won't stop you". A tear fell from the man's eye, his hand moved at a low speed against his chest. "You are right"

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th April 2015, 7:28 am

"That's why, I don't deserve to live, I guess... That there is only one solution" Marik laughed loud and walked against the wall, placing his hand against it and destroying it, creating a big noise of explosion. And at the moment he did that, the man destroyed one of the lacrimas, creating another explosion, and another one, and another one until all the lacrimas exploded, destroying the entire building, and destroying his entire body.

Marik jumped out of the building at the right moment, he escaped from the explosion and landed softly against the ground by opening his umbrella. Walking away laughing while everyone was running against the building to see what happened.

"Money... I don't care about the money, I came here to learn, I have noticed important stuff with one man. People are easy to manipulate, with this, Kitteh and other people may join my side, this world is easy... This is just a game, and I am winning"

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:54 pm