Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For a good cause (mission/Désir)

Désir
    Désir

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Emotion
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

For a good cause (mission/Désir) Empty For a good cause (mission/Désir)

Post by Désir 29th March 2015, 9:14 am

Desir stood before a crowed of people, a large basket before her as the people began to grow board. Her smile and bubbly personality wouldn't be enough to get the donations she needed, it would take a show. And that show had to start eventually, now was as good as ever. Taking a step forward, Blair's smile alone began to get peoples attention. "Hello ladies and gentleman, thank you all for coming to the Hargeon park to witness  a show, and hopefully donate to the Fiore Childrens foundation, getting children out of troublesome homes for quite some time now," 

Crap, how could I forget how long they have been around!

Letting out a sigh of disappointment and nerves, she took another step forward. Giving an awkward smile, Blair brushed her hair to the side, her sensory shift activating as a tear began to fall from her face, "Let us begin," She cried.
    -------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 153/150
    HP: 95%
    MP: 100%

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For a good cause (mission/Désir) Desir_by_ravenart5-d8p5iwq
    Battle Theme:
    Désir
    Désir

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

For a good cause (mission/Désir) Empty Re: For a good cause (mission/Désir)

Post by Désir 29th March 2015, 9:20 am

As her silk blue hand raised to her face, she whipped the tears off her face and flung them straight into the air above her, "Tears of ever lasting sorrow!" She shouted, watching as they multiplies dramatically in size, growing to be 7 foot long, 4 foot wide, glowing red whales flying into the sky. The audience began to oo and aw as they saw the whales dance besides one another, and as they began to fall, The audience began to panic. 

"Sensory shift," She spoke, using her ability once again to change her feelings and emotions, overcoming with a sense of helplessness, and fear. 

"It's gonna hit us!" A women shouted, getting ready to run away, "Desolate Void!" Blair shouted, flicking her fingers above herself, a black hole forming. the wind grew strong as it got sucked up into the void, people seemed not to care if their hats and scarves got sucked up, they were just amazed to see the whales fly into the void.
    Word Count: 167/150
    HP: 90%
    MP: 80%

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Theme:
    Désir
    Désir

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Désir 29th March 2015, 9:24 am

The crowed applauded, people began to throw money into the basket, making Blair filled with hope and excitement. These were the kind of missions she should be doing, well, currently. Her abilities weren't that strong. Capturing thieves, stopping crazy ex boy friends from ruining weddings, those were full filling and all, but this was more her speed. Maybe in the future she could work with all that craziness yet again.

Lifting her hands in the air, she clapped them together. "Thank you all so much for your support!" she shouted, her smiling lifting the spirits of everyone. "I just know we can make a difference, now," She continued, lowering one hand, and forming a gun shape with the other, a small, yellow glowing magic circle appearing right above her fingers. "Lets get excited!" Moving her thumb towards her middle and index finger, a beam of lightning shot from her fingers, flying into the sky and amazing a good majority of the audience.
    Word Count: 163/150
    MP: 70%

Battle Theme:
    Désir
    Désir

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Désir 29th March 2015, 9:29 am

More and more money appeared in the bucket as more and more people began to cheer and applaud. Blair was happy, she was doing good! Beating up people wasn't the only part of being a mage, helping people was also a large part of it, and doing community service, non violent community service, was just up Blair's ally.

"More!" An audience member screamed. More? Blair thought to herself, I don't have anymore... All i have left is my smoke bomb and I don't think that would really get the audience going... Tapping her feet together, her face began to go red. "Um, More?" She asked, scratching the back of her head. "Uhm, I could do some mind reading I guess." She said, knowing nothing about fortune telling.

The audience looked at her, a bit puzzled. "You can see the read minds?" Someone asked. "Well, Kind of," She responded. "It's more like-"
    Word Count: 152/150

Battle Theme:
    Désir
    Désir

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Désir 29th March 2015, 9:33 am

"Lets hear it for Ms. Blair Désir!" A man shouted, walking in front of Blair, and causing the audience to clap. "That concludes today's show," The man spoke. "I'm Mr. Potworth, I am the man in charge of the Fiore Childrens foundation, Thank you all for donating to the cause, if you still want to contribute, we have an office right here in Hargeon you can come by." 

The man reached down, grabbing the basket. "Thank you Ms. Blair, your work today helped a lot of children," 

"Oh, yes sir. You guys... Well, you helped me when I was younger, so I guess this is how i pay back." The man looked at her, a bit puzzled. "We did? I am sorry you were put in such a situation, however, I am glad we helped. I am sorry, but I must go. If you ever want to come by, you are free to do so." 

And with that, the man walked away.
    Word Count: 163/150

Complete
    Exit

Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:32 am