Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Masked Snake

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Masked Snake Empty A Masked Snake

Post by Mr. Anderson 27th March 2015, 8:08 am

"You are the best brother I could ever have Marik, I'm sure you'll protect me"... "You don't seem to be the kind of person who is filled with rage"... "You were wrong... You were all wrong..."... "No don't! P...please don't hurt her... She's my friend... and s...she's not a snake... she's a Sea Serpent..."... "You're wrong. It won't help anything, it'll just make you suffer and hurt more"... "All of you were wrong... I have noticed, that since I came to the world, the only thing I've caused was pain, nothing else than that, I'm here to destroy other's memories, to destroy the pain that other's receive... I'm here to judge."

As Marik walked through the bridge, many memories came to his head, hitting his brain again and again, trying to destroy him. The masked man ignored the pain, walking with his umbrella on top of him, protecting him from the snow. Each time he gave a step another crack appeared on the floor, he was tired, and couldn't control himself.
    A big red creature appeared behind him, from a portal "Marik, I have felt your pain, what's happening? Should I erase anything?". Marik stopped walking and turned around, staring at the creature "Go away abyss" the red demon without saying anything disappeared. The dark mage kept walking, burning the snow where he was walking, placing his hand against the guild's door, and opening it. He took a heavy breathing and closed his umbrella, he walked towards the stairs using his umbrella as a staff. Marik walked upstairs, it was quiet, cold, it seemed like everyone was outside, except two persons... Marik, and Laycie, Basilisk Fang new guild master.
    When Marik arrived to the woman's door, he knocked two times and then moved the door, walking inside the office "It's Marik, Marik Anderson" he said, entering the office and closing the door "You must be Laycie Vessalius"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Masked Snake Team210

A Masked Snake Signat11

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Masked Snake Empty Re: A Masked Snake

Post by Laycie 1st April 2015, 12:21 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @marikanderson
    words; 357
    A slight hum echoed across the small room as the dark-haired female sat upon the comfortable chair, pushing it back and forth slightly, thoughts encompassing her head. These thoughts mainly consisted of one person and his whereabouts; Nathaniel. It baffled her as to how he could have disappeared from the guild hall assigning her the position to lead it whilst he was gone. If anything more, the girl thought he was absolutely stupid; leaving to some unknown place with the only way to inform her being a letter; how irresponsible and how stupid. Despite the fact that she had outwardly denied ever caring for such a human as him, the female was indeed slightly worried and wondered when he would come back. But regardless of that, for now that wasn’t the issue as a knock echoed across the room, radiating from the door as a head stuck itself inside calling out to her.

And Laycie knew who this man was; Marik Anderson, a fairly new member of the guild however, one she had been watching closely. “Hello Marik.” Laycie greeted him, not bothering to get up from the comfortable feeling of the chair that encompassed her small frame. “What brings you here to the guild master's office?” She questioned, curious as to what could have led the black-haired man into her temporary sanctuary; the guild master’s office. But regardless of what he was present within her office for, the demon had to admit that she had wanted to meet with him herself. Despite the small time he had been in the guild, it had come to her attention that he was quite a potential mage from the numerous amounts of missions he had been attempting. It also came to her attention about his history; about his past with Sabertooth and why he left that guild. Being a demon did have its advantages and it did indeed intrigue her for this man was quite a unique one to behold; one whose motive matched Basilisk Fang's to the fullest. And now that she was meeting him for the first time, Laycie was sure this meeting would be quite amusing.

PYXIS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Masked Snake 155ht01

A Masked Snake Original

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th April 2015, 8:54 pm

Marik entered the place. As he was expecting, a girl was sitting in the chair. Laycie Vessalius, his new guild master. A dark woman with long black hair, she seemed to be kinda young, but she had a dark demonic aura that made him feel uncomfortable. But maybe uncomfortable was not the correct word... Scared, that demonic powerful aura scared him. "This feeling.. Maybe... Maybe she does deserve to be my guild master, maybe she is stronger than me, and I shall respect her then, I shall protect her" Marik thought to himself, he never met with his old guild master, but he knew he deserve that title, Basilisk Fang's guild master. It didn't pass that much time for him to disappear.

Fear was not something that Marik enjoyed, fear was just a stupid nightmare that liked to appear around the masked man's head, attacking his memories and trying to destroy him from the inside.
    "Laycie..." he whispered. Marik took a heavy breathing and placed one knee against the floor, he then moved his arms against his knee using them as a support "Laycie..." he whispered again.
    With his both eyes pointing at the cold floor, Marik decided to speak "I'm here because I have a doubt. Not only one. Just to clarify".

The masked mage moved his head slowly against the woman, a cold wind surrounded the room, creating a strong moment of silence. "But I think I should introduce me first. My name is Marik Anderson, you may know this already but I'm was mage from Sabertooth, and I'm still confused, I need people to guide me to the real justice, and being my guild master may mean being part of it, but that's not the point. I won't accept people if I don't know them, and I won't accept someone who I don't know as a guild master. And I will never; respect someone that doesn't deserve it" as Marik finished his phrase, he stood up slowly and pointed at the girl with his red umbrella "So my first question. What happened to Nathaniel? And my second question. do you really deserve this position?!"

A Masked Snake Team210

A Masked Snake Signat11

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 17th April 2015, 4:13 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @mr.anderson
    words; 393
    The dark-haired female rose an eyebrow as Marik conveyed that he had some doubts he would like to clarify with her; she wondered what doubts the black-haired man may possess and regarding what. However, she knew this meeting would be quite entertaining as she held within her mind the knowledge of Marik’s past; from his entrance and departure in Sabertooth, the reason he left Sabertooth and then, his entrance and departure from Savage Skull till he finally placed himself within the confines of Basilisk Fang. Laycie crossed one of her leg over another and she was firmly seated upon her red-velvety chair, leaning into it, curious for the questions that man before her may aim towards her.

And finally, when he spoke, Laycie was quiet impressed for it was not every day you would see one who dared to come up to her in her territory and question her motives or her beliefs. A chuckle left the female’s lips as she recalled his statements about not respecting someone he had not been acquainted with. Oh, unbeknown to him, by the end of this little session, he would respecting her more than any other figure in his entire life.

Resting one of her hand on the frame of her seat as it supported her chin, the demon closed her eyes for a few seconds and opened them again; this time, however, staring face-to-face at the red umbrella were not purple hues but rather, red ones. Her orbs glowed in a light red colour; however, it was one that could illuminate a room and was clearly perceptible. Gazing at Marik as a slight smirk crawled onto her lips, Laycie decided to answer the questions he aimed towards her. And she was more than confident that by the end of this meeting, she would teach him to never disrespect her or question her ever again. Otherwise, the consequences would be ones that would be ghastly.

“Well, for starters, I have no idea whatsoever where Nathaniel may be. He just up and went without a word but rather, only a letter addressed to me conveying his departure and the fact that he wanted to pass down the position to me. And as for why I deserve the position, I want to ask a question of myself to you. Why do you think I don’t deserve this position?”

PYXIS

A Masked Snake 155ht01

A Masked Snake Original

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:43 am