Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It's Alive!

Private It's Alive!

Post by Guest 22nd March 2015, 7:28 am

Enola wandered Dr. Stein’s little building aimlessly, searching for the mad doctor. As Enola was told, Anguis was to be “finished” tonight. In preparation, Enola brought with her a tattered cloak in case her once-dead cousin needed the clothing. Of course, that was assuming Dr. Stein’s procedure went as expected.

Enola sighed, wandering how she’d ended up in this mess. Oh, that’s right…

Flashback…

The young maid held hand to her mouth as she read the letter: her cousin, Anguis Pisa, had died in an apparent accident. Enola didn’t buy it though. The circumstances were too strange and it wouldn’t be the first time the Pisa family had murdered one of its own for gain. Despicable.

Anguis and Enola had never gotten along; Anguis, like the rest of the Pisa family, despised her. Still, Enola couldn’t help but pity the fate of her cousin.

Enola left her room and went to one of the numerous studies of the Shohei manor, where she promptly threw the letter into the lit fireplace. She would have nothing else to do with the matter. At least that's what she thought.

…One Day Later…

Enola rubbed her fingers under her glasses and along her eyes. She sat at the counter of a bar placed within the best hotel in Hargeon Town. Normally, she wouldn’t even think about entering the place due to the outrageous prices but Kihia Avoa had given her a ticket good for a one-night stay as a reward for her C rank exam. Boy, did she need it. She was still recovering from the news of her cousin’s death. She wanted to believe she didn’t care… but she did.

“Dude, what is that thing!?”

Enola craned her head toward the opposite side of the bar to see two men and a strange creature between them.

“It’s Sparky! You remember, my dog?”

The other man was certainly startled; he hopped up on the nearest chair in fact. “No! Sparky didn’t have a cat’s head… and I’m pretty sure he died like a week ago!”

“Yeah, but check this out: I met this guy – he’s like a doctor or something – and he can bring dead things back to life! He can even mix animals together! See? Sparky’s a cat-dog now! Isn’t he cute?”

“He’s a freak of nature!”

For several minutes, the two battered back and forth until, finally, Enola interrupted them to inquire about this doctor…

…End of Flashback

Enola shuddered when she recalled digging up Anguis’ corpse at Dr. Stein’s request. The most grotesque part about it was the memory of her crushed legs. Enola couldn’t help but doubt that anything could be done. Regardless, she continued her search for Dr. Stein throughout the building.
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

Private Re: It's Alive!

Post by Dr.Stein 22nd March 2015, 12:10 pm

Stein was busy balancing the chemicals being used in the creation of Anguis Pisa. "Vitals are looking good, she should be finished in maybe twenty minutes." He said as he looked at the security monitors he noticed that Enola was walking around the mansion. Quickly going up the stairs to meet her. "You're just in time come with me and you'll be able to see as she wakes up." Stein said to Enola once he opened his lab door and had her follow him downstairs. Having her take a seat in what looked like a waiting area he went over to his computer and was making sure things were still going smoothly. Looking at the status of Anguis she started to twitch her fingers in the giant container she is in. Once the computer announced that she was finished the sound pouring liquid could be heard shortly followed by a thud and something slithering towards them. "This is Anguis just as you requested." Stein said as she slithered up to them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's Alive! Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200

Post by Guest 22nd March 2015, 7:22 pm

Anguis twitched in her tube as the liquid drained. Her eyes opened and she peered around before being released with a thud. Her mind was boggy:

Where am I… did I always have tail? Of course I did. Wait, what was I doing? I could have sworn I was somewhere else just now… The memory of her death had escaped her.

She slithered to the only available path: a waiting room area where a woman in a maid uniform sat. Anguis searched her memory – it was Enola Gay. She couldn’t quite recall what she thought of Enola. Her mere assumption was they were at least on good terms.

Her eyes wondered to the side where Dr. Stein stood. A grin formed on her face as she was overcome by an odd mixture of lust and hunger; she couldn’t distinguish the two at the moment. Regardless, she turned her attention back to Enola and slithered right up to her, still silent. Enola was, to put it mildly, surprised by her cousin’s new form but refrained from staring at her ferocious tail. She could only guess where Dr. Stein managed to find a rattlesnake that large.

Enola was the first to speak up, “Anguis…? I brought you a cloak…” She prayed nothing was wrong with her cousin. She’d been dead for about a week and it was hard to guess if Stein managed to revive her brain properly.

Anguis looked down, found herself naked (and covered with the odd liquid from the tube), and gently took the cloak to cover her torso. Finally, her first words: “Hmm… Thanksss” Her emphasis on the “s” sound was by accident. Anguis had, in that moment, just noticed the fangs and serpent tongue inside her mouth but – just like her tail – assumed she’d always had those.

Enola peaked pass Anguis toward Dr. Stein with a vague expression. “So…um… Is Anguis good to go?”
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 22nd March 2015, 7:49 pm

"Yes she's good to go just have her take things a bit slowly so she can get the hang of being among the living again." He whispered to Enola as to not cause any issue with Anguis. Walking over to his computer he started to hit a couple of the keys and looked over the data on the screen. "Anguis will suffer from a bit of amnesia for a while, but it seems some stuff will be locked away in her mind so she'll be her normal self in a few days if given enough stuff to jog her memories. Now that we're done here you two may leave I'm sure she'd like to relax in a comfortable place." Stein said to them before showing them to the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's Alive! Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200

Post by Guest 23rd March 2015, 3:22 am

Anguis blinked with confusion at Dr. Stein’s words but shrugged it off, entirely unsure what to make of it. Enola nodded at the doctor’s instructions and her cousin by the hand to help lead her through the door. Of course, her tailed rattled at the touch at first as if she were in danger but it quickly subdued when Anguis calmed herself.

“Thank you, Dr. Stein. Come, Anguis, let’s get you home.”

“Home?” The makeshift lamia thought to herself in a desperate attempt to remember where she lived. She knew it was a mansion of some sort but that was all she could recall.

“Yeah. Just stay close to me… and try to keep your tail covered.” With that, the two left Stein’s laboratory for the forest trail.

Enola planned to bring Anguis back to Shohei’s mansion. She didn’t expect him to be happy about another guest though; in fact, she was almost certain he’d be pissed.

Thread End

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:28 am