Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Not My Favorite Weather

Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,243.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poltergeist
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Not My Favorite Weather Empty Not My Favorite Weather

Post by Sogeki 16th March 2015, 12:52 pm

Sogeki's appearance:
    Sogeki ran as fast as he could in his Sosha form. IT was probably the coldest place he had sometime been. He wasn't use to that climate, it wasn't his favorite weather at all. High speed magic was something awesome. Running through the freezing mountain and getting to the guild was what he wanted. He drank from his sake as he ran, landing his feet on the cold snow. The fast moves where the only thing keeping him from freezing alive. When he got to the big structure in the middle of Hakobe, he pushed the door gently, moving it and creating an awful squeak. "Anyone home??!!" He shouted hopping someone to hear his voice. "I need more sake please..." He said as he walked inside with his old and small body. "It's freezing out there." He closed the door and waited in the entrance for someone or something.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Theme: Sogeki the Talented God

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Not My Favorite Weather Empty Re: Not My Favorite Weather

Post by Laycie 18th March 2015, 1:08 am

Yawning as the petite frame of the dark-haired girl made its way out of the confines of her room and into the main guild hall, a sigh escaped her lips at the boredom that coursed through her. This guild definitely needed more members. After all, the more the people, the more the amusement. Though, even a few could give that amusement. Perhaps, she should go to Nathaniel just to annoy him a bit; but then again, she guessed it would most likely be the other way, he would annoy her. But then again, she didn’t have anything better to do.

That is until a voice echoed across the guild hall asking for sake which perked the demon’s interest. Looking down below from her positon on the upper floor, Laycie raised an eyebrow at the old man that stood down in the guild hall. ‘Where did he come from? I better go check this out, seems quite amusing.’ Making her way down the stairs and in front of the old man who was screaming in the guild hall about the weather, Laycie cleared her throat and said, ‘Why, hello there. My name is Laycie. Now, what brings you to our lovely guild?~’

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Not My Favorite Weather 155ht01

Not My Favorite Weather Original

Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sogeki 19th March 2015, 9:13 am

Sogeki was drunk enough to ignore at first the girl in front of him. But he wasn't able to ignore her voice. "A lovely guild hu...?" He said and looked around. The place was big indeed, it was a nice guild as well. "I see... Let me introduce myself first." The old man rushed and got behind the woman in only the blink of an eye. "I'm Sogeki..." He turned around and looked directly at the girl from behind. He was only a bit more than 1 meter high in that form. He was 2 feet from the woman looking up. "And this is Sosha... a good friend of mine." He then sat down on the floor and raised his bottle in his left hand. "And why did I come here you may ask? I'm here for sake... do you have any?" He asked wishing for a positive answer. "If you don't have sake... any alcoholic drink is fine."

Bank

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 20th March 2015, 6:25 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @sogeki
    words; 273
    ✶ welcome to Basilisk Fang 。◕‿◕。
    The dark-haired female could not help but raise her eyebrows in amusement at the old man’s antics. “Well, pleasure to meet you, Sogeki-san…and uh, Sosha.” Laycie greeted both of them, now knowing what their names are. However, it still bewildered her as to how the old man ended up in a dark guild of all places to ask for sake; clearly, there was something more to this than that. After all, nobody would travel in the cold regions of this area and arrive at the catastrophic and merciless guild of Basilisk Fang of all places for only a mere beverage of alcoholic substances. Well, whatever the case may be, Laycie decided to play along for now, wondering what lay at the end of this little act.

“I do believe we may have some alcoholic beverages available somewhere in the guild. Excuse me for a moment while I go fetch some for you, Sogeki-san.” Saying that, Laycie ventured into the kitchen of Basilisk Fang and wondered if they had any available in the guild at all; she had hardly ever stepped foot in the kitchen and was yet, unaware of what it contained. Opening the freezer which she hoped may contain it, the demon was in luck when there were quite a few available. “Maybe Nathaniel likes to drink hence, they might be here. But then again, you never know with that boy.” Grabbing some out of the freezer, she made her way back to Sogeki and handed him the two bottles she took. “Now then, Sogeki-san, are these alcoholic beverages the only reason you’re here? Or is there something else as well?”
    PYXIS

Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sogeki 27th March 2015, 7:59 am

"A pleasure to meet you as well Laycie." Sogeki then followed the girl to the kitchen hopping she could find some alcohol. There had to be some in a guild. He looked around the kitchen, nothing special, but it had some nice food there. When Laycie was about to turn around with the pair of bottles. Sogeki dashed with his high speed magic outside the kitchen and waited for her. He wasn't seen. When the girl came with a pair of bottles. "Thank you very much..." He said and opened one of them with his mouth. He then started to drink the whole bottle, leaving nothing in it only after a few seconds. "I think I'll save this one.... to drink it later." Sogeki looked at the bottle he hadn't finished while he said such thing. But he accidentally drank all of it as well when he paused. "Oh shit!" He thought to himself. "When did I drink it?" He shouted. He then placed the pair of empty bottles in the ground and heard what Laycie asked him. "Hmm... something else... I think there was something else..." He said as he touches his chin to try to remember. "But... I forggot..." He then looked around, and without thinking things twice, he opened his mouth again. "I like this place... can you show me around?" He asked politely, Sogeki had some trouble when he was Sosha. Turning into a completely drunk, alcoholic mage wasn't easy.

Bank

Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 1st April 2015, 12:48 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @sogeki
    words; 318
    Raising an eyebrow as she witnessed Sogeki drink all the bottles that she had brought him from the kitchen including the one that he said he would save for later, Laycie had to admit that this was quite entertaining as the man was indeed, very stupid and it was providing amusement to her at the stupidity of the human race. However, she also suspected for a fact that there was more to him than meets the eye; by now, after living for more than two centuries, it wasn’t difficult to detect something as this. And she indeed wondered what it could be; well, she would have to keep an eye on him. Though, she also wondered if he wanted to join the guild. No other reason seemed justifiable for his appearance in this dark guild located in the middle of nowhere.

Directing her attention as he claimed he didn’t remembered why he was here, a small sigh escaped her lips. The demon had to admit that his stupidity was indeed, baffling her now. As he asked to be shown around the place, claiming he liked it, the female nodded and gestured for him to follow her. “Alright, then. Follow me and I’ll show you around.”

Walking further into the guild hall across the corridors, she led him to the main seating area for the members of the guild. “This is where the members of the guild mainly flock around in. We have a bar and food area as well in here. And of course, there is the kitchen too but you’ve already seen that, haven’t you?” Laycie slightly smirked. Of course, she had noticed when he followed her to the kitchen. A demon’s senses were very sharp; especially, when it came to humans so it wasn’t difficult to sense him as she did not need to sense his magical energy but rather, the human aura that surrounded him.

PYXIS

Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sogeki 7th April 2015, 9:31 am

Sogeki walked with Laycie. She was supposedly showing him around the guild. They got to the main area for the guild to pass some time, it had a bar and some chairs and tables, it was indeed a big place. "Bahahaha..." The man laughed as lowed as he could. "You're indeed impressive, you easily noticed my presence, even using my high speed." He said looking at Laycie and getting his attention. "I can feel your power, I bet you're one of the most powerful mage around here." He said pointing at her face. "It's quite disappointing, in some sence, but I now have someone to copy." He said and then walked to the corridor again. "Let's continue... where shall we go now?" He asked his guide. Indeed, sogeki was remembering what was he there for, it had something to do with his magic, something he wanted to copy. He was looking for someone strong, someone to look at and train until he became stronger than him. He was looking to make his power bigger by coping bigger things. His magic was quite unusual, not necessarily powerful at some times. He was like a shadow, he looked for a light to make his shadow bigger.

Bank

Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 16th April 2015, 2:14 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @sogeki
    words; 442
    At Sogeki’s words of claiming that Laycie was perhaps, one of the most powerful mages around, a slight smirk lined her face because he was right, after all. She was at the moment, the most strongest within the guild; after all, being alive for two hundred years did make a demon far stronger than others. Not to mention, her demonic traits added as a factor to her power as well. A power that was worthy of being feared; with the caster, being someone worthy of being feared as well. However, it was his next sentence that caught the dark-haired demon’s attention. “Copy?” She inwardly thought as Laycie slightly crossed her arms over her chest, glancing at the aged man before her with quite some interest depicted by her slightly raised eyebrow. She knew there was something peculiar about him and was even surer it was related to something about the fact that he mentioned he could copy others. However, she also wondered what was so disappointing that he claimed. Her curiosity was tugging at her mind, seeking the answers to these questions.

“Aye, let’s continue.” Laycie spoke, deciding to ask her questions at another time however, that time would be before she gave Sogeki the entire round of the guild; before that, he would get to witness who she really was and she would get the answers to her questions. Walking ahead of him, gesturing for him to follow, her heels clacked as she walked, deciding to take him around the corridors so he could become acquainted with them. “Oh, yes. I just remembered, you ought to be careful around these halls. A lot of our pets roam around this area.” And as soon as she mentioned that, one of the aforementioned pet leaped from a dark corner towards Sogeki, its mouth wide open as its fangs were in clear display; it’s tiny frame not so visible with its sleuth and speed that it possessed. However, before the snake could get to Sogeki, a hand wrapped around it belonging to none other than the demon herself as she slowly brought the snake up to her other arm and let go of the hand that was clutching it so the animal could rest on her other arm, with hissing noises erupting from the creature every so often.

“This is one of the pets I was talking about. Quite feisty little creatures, aren’t they? Especially, the ones in this guild. Our members bite has to be as poisonous as these little creatures here. These creatures are the perfect enactment of what Basilisk Fang members should be like; stealthy and ones with a sharp bite.”

PYXIS

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:04 am