Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria

Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 75
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Leila Vergious
    Experience : 1,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nebula Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria Empty The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 2nd March 2015, 3:26 pm

Aaron stood in front of the large temple that was the entrance to the catacombs under the Ancient ruins. It was a very large affair, definitely a building designed to inspire awe in the beholder. Unfortunately the effect was lost on Aaron, who's only reaction was to think that the ancient priests must have been compensating for something. Eventually Aaron turned his attention back to the object in his hand.

:What are you waiting for? Drink it already.:

Aaron shot a glare at the large moon cat that was currently lounging on an outcropping of stone. :I, was just about to. What are you so impatient for anyway?:

Luna switched her tail and yawned. :I'm not impatient. I am bored, and watching you look from that carton of Lacrima Milk to the temple and back for the past five minutes has done little to alleviate that situation.:

Aaron laughed, and replied out loud. You're always board. However, you're right, I should just get on with it.

Aaron took one last look at the carton of milk in his hand before gulping it down. Aaron shuddered as he felt the energy of the magical liquid course through him. It was supposed to enhance the growth of a mages ability, and judging by the feel of it, Aaron believed that it would.

With that done Aaron once again turned to the temple as he contemplated the coming mission.  In his opinion, any group of people stupid enough to hide all of their belongings in one place deserved to have their treasures looted. Unfortunately the idiots in question also happened to be extremely powerful, and as such had powerful baubles to hide away. Baubles that had captured the attention of a certain notorious thief. A notorious and dangerous thief. This had led to the magic council desiring aid in preventing the thief Harper from getting a hold of any of the Wizard Saint's treasures. This was where Aaron and his partner came in. And speaking of Aaron's partner...

(OOC:Link to Lacrima milk acquirement: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p135-the-trading-hub#158881 )

Last edited by koetsu on 3rd March 2015, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria ENczOVq
    Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria Empty Re: The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria

Post by Strawberry 3rd March 2015, 2:52 am

Nuria walked over to the person that was supposed to be her partner. She carried with her a metal container, a cup with the drink inside of it. The drink itself was slowly heating up, but the fire spirit did not care at all. "Am I really supposed to put this stuff in my mouth!? This crap can kill me! Ugh..." she knew it was for the better, however. Nuria knew that if this so-called lacrima milk lived up to its reputation it would be better to try. Nuria sighed. "If I die, you DON'T get to have my prize money." she said to the man by her. After that, Nuria took one sip of the milk and spat it out. Once again, she thought about the pros and cons. If she were to fight these all-powerful guys she would need her abilities at their peak, so she quickly downed the milk, which made her scream and her skin turned grey. "That crap was so thick and horrid! Remind me to NEVER do that again. Damned food and drink." The fire spirit then realized she was talking to her partner, and decided formalities were of order... with how formal Nuria could get. "Yo. Name's Nuria. Yours?" Nuria tossed the cup aside and looked at her partner, this "Aaron" guy. A light-guilder, so she knew he was a goodie goodie, and that Nuria wouldn't be able to stand that and she couldn't set fire to everything she saw. This was perfect, she had to risk her life fighting to find some treasury, and she couldn't have fun doing it. While Nuria was awaiting an answer from Aaron, her body's color returned, and heat started radiating off of it, so she was assured she wouldn't die... yet. That was good for her, having the next few moments of life to her.
    (OOC- I'll use the same link for the milk, since she gave us one a piece  and i cant really type URLS [3ds's suck for typing]
    Anyway if this post is too short I'll edit later [3ds=no word count])

Last edited by Nuria on 3rd March 2015, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria NaomiSig
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria Empty Re: The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 3rd March 2015, 11:23 am

As Aaron watched his partner he couldn't help but wonder just what he was getting himself into. When she finally turned and actually addressed him he raised his eyebrow at her before replying. I'm Aaron, I would offer to shake your hand, but judging by the heat coming off of you that would probably be a bad idea.

:I would have to agree, seeing as she's a fire spirit. Traditionally they were forces of chaos and destruction. I'm mildly surprised to see one choosing to work with mortals like this.: As she spoke in Aaron's head Luna got up from her resting spot and walked over to set by Aaron. She shot Aaron a look. :Well? Aren't you going to introduce me?:

Aaron sighed. Nuria, this is Luna, my partner. She tells me that you are a fire spirit. As such I'll have to warn you. Don't stand in front of Luna. She might accidentally ice you.

Luna tuned to glare at Aaron. :You know full well that I wouldn't hit her with that. Well, unless she did something to deserve it. Aaron simply returned Luna's look. :Fine. You were right to give her a warning.:

:Mhmm.:

Aaron shook his head and turned back to Nuria. Oh, and piece of advice, next time, dehydrate the lacrima milk so it's a powder and then take it, that way it'll combust easier.

While Aaron was speaking he reached behind himself and grabbed Bane of Reality from its holster and began to unwrap it, storing the wrapping in his coat. Luna got up as he did this and began to weave around his legs. :Shouldn't we get going? I would like to finally alleviate my boredom.

Well, it seems that Luna is anxious to get going, but before we do, I have one question. How hot can your fires burn? Will they be able to take care of stone?

(OOC: You need exactly 4 more words. I'm actually impressed that you made your post from a 3ds in the first place.)

Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 3rd March 2015, 3:31 pm

(Thanks!)
    Nuria looked at the animal that was with the Aaron person she was supposed to be working with. "Ice me? HA! Like a damn cat can do ANYTHING to me, it'll be lucky if it can see the flame that ingulves it before it dies. Try me, cat." As she said the last sentence she put her hand on her hip, signifying the "challenge accepted" memo. As Aaron gave his "little tip" Nuria seemed even more pissed off. She smacked her teeth before making her remark with the sound of obvious annoyance. "Hey, think I have the time to "dehydrate" milk? How the hell do you even do that!? Whatever, the next time I get a science textbook that doesn't burn up I'll look up that, k?" She turned and looked in a random direction. It was then that Aaron asked the question about her flame, and the expression change was so evident that it depressed her. "No. I will be able to, but my flame increases as my power increases, and with my current state I wouldn't be able to burn through stone naturallyy, but I do have spells that can easily cut through and destroy stone." She said this with less of an annoyed tone, and more of a serious yet depressed tone. She then started to think to herself, and left it clear she was deep in thought. He needed me to burn through stone. I can use magic to break or cut it, but what if I use up all my magic? I know our enemy is supposed to be extremely powerful, so a lot of spells may leave him unphased. Well, it does not matter. Nuria then snapped back into attention, realizing she was wasting time. "Let's go, I don't wanna stay here forever. We've got some ass to kick." She waited for Aaron to lead, because truth be told she had no idea where to go or how to get there. For all she knew this place was right in front of her!
    (Did this post on cpu, so I know it's enough words. Gunna edit the 3ds post tonight, as well as make another post)

Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 3rd March 2015, 6:15 pm

Aaron raised his other eyebrow at Nuria. Just boil the water out. Put a filter on top of the can to catch any solids and heat the milk until it boils. The leftover particulate is the dry form of the drink.

When Nuria challenged Luna Aaron frowned. Luna was his partner, and as such he felt that he had to defend her. I wouldn't challenge her like that. Her Roar of the moon destroys stone and leaves whatever remains covered in ice.

Luna, not to be left out, projected her 'voice' at Nuria. :Oh, don't listen to him, he's no fun. In fact, why don't we test this out right now?:

Aaron glared at Luna. Don't try it. My warning to her about you is double edged. She is likely as dangerous to you as you are to her. You know not to underestimate people.

With that Aaron turned back to Nuria and listened to what else she had to say. Afterwards he spoke up. Well, whether or not you can destroy stone isn't really an issue, it would have just made it easier to get past walls in the ruins. But you are right, we should get going.

As they walked into the temple Aaron began to talk about the specifics of their mission. Luckily for us our enemy is fairly well known. While we can't make any assumptions about his underlings' abilities, we can plan for Harper. He uses Crystal make magic, very powerful defensively, and Harper is able to use it to great effect offensively. Luckily for us, he doesn't have an intrinsic advantage over us based on magic types.

Aaron blinked. Oh. Right, I haven't told you about my magic. I use void wielder magic, which, well, allows me to manipulate the void.

Luna suddenly stopped, her hair standing on end, and projected to both of them. :Stop, I think I heard something.:

(OOC: Would you mind doing a monster roll? I would, but I didn't want to start if you weren't ready to start yet.)

Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 3rd March 2015, 7:06 pm

Nuria gave a harsh glare to the cat, and a worse one to Aaron, but decided that she was best to let it go. She did not say anything, because she knew herself that her mouth gets her into trouble a lot. Nuria followed Aaron into the temple, providing light as a makeshift torch, and looked around. She stopped when the cat also "projected" its voice to her, then looked around. "I don't see anything... Let's go." She walked straight and turned a corner, then all she could see was a man's face illuminated in the darkness. "AGH!" She yelled and stumbled backwards. Still using her body as a light source, Nuria identified 5 men surrounding the three of them in a pentagonal manner. "Well... this should be fun. Let's kick some ass, shall we?" Nuria smiled, and her body changed color, to a dark red color and she started radiating off more heat. "You take two, I'll take two, kitty here can take another. If one need's help, call. Got it?" Without waiting for any response, Nuria dashed at one of them with a lightning bolt-shaped rod of fire in her hand, then threw it at one of the treasure hunters. The man was extremely swift, and dodged the rod easily by sidestepping, and as the rod went by him Nuria realized the man had a gun at his side. He drew it, and then started firing rapid bullets at Nuria. "DAMN!" she yelled, then entered her True Flame state, turning entirely into non-physical fire, and the bullets passed right through her. Nuria took this opprotunity, and ran after the man with a fireball in hers, and when she was at a distance she knew she wouldn't miss, she threw the ball hitting him square in the back, but he simply brushed it off like it was nothing. Nuria stared at him while he continued firing bullets at her, wondering why an average man like him was so tough even to take a fireball to the chest, not taking any mind to Aarons starting battle.

Last edited by Nuria on 6th March 2015, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd March 2015, 7:06 pm

The member 'Nuria' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria NormalMonster
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 6th March 2015, 5:55 pm

Once again Aaron raised his eyebrow as Nuria rushed off.

:One?! She thinks I can only take one?! I should put that little upstart flame out, I should-:

Aaron turned his gaze to Luna. Luckily she was back to using their personal link, so no one else heard her ranting. :Stop. She's underestimating you, yes, but that can work to our advantage. You can deal with one with a minimum of magic use, leaving you fresher to tackle future threats.:

:Fine.:

Aaron caught sight of the three that he and Luna were responsible for starting to run towards their allies. They were brought short by a beam of light that originated from Aaron's shoulder and shot past their faces, boring a hole straight through a nearby wall. They turned to Aaron, two of them began to reach for their guns, but one hesitated, caught off guard by Aaron's appearance. That hesitation was all that Aaron needed.

Void blast.

Aaron stretched out his palm, a black ball of void forming before it rocketed towards the unlucky gunman. The other two were quick enough to get away, and got well out of the blast range, but Aaron's intended target wasn't so lucky. The ball caught him in the shoulder as he attempted to dodge, and instantly enlarged. The man, and part of the wall behind him, was suddenly inside of the now 6 meter wide sphere. The sphere contracted with a bang, leaving behind the gunman, minus his guns and his outer garments. The man was obviously unfazed, but without his guns he had become a significantly lesser threat.

Aaron spared no time for the man, as he dropped low to the ground, dodging the shot from the gunman to his left. Aaron turned towards the man and began to rush at him, running as erratically as possible to avoid the gunfire.

The gunman who had jumped to Aaron's right was currently occupied by the very large, very angry, very sharp entity that was Luna. Luna had leaped at the man even as he dodged Aaron's magical attack, and had pushed him into a wall, knocking the gun out of his hand. She managed to get one good bite out of his left shoulder before he knocked her back, grabbing his gun in a swift motion. He turned and shot at Luna, but she managed to dodge just out of the way.

Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 8th March 2015, 10:57 am

Nuria now had two enemies against her.
    The treasure hunter that was hiding from them had emerged from the shadows, confronting Nuria while she was busy with the man who endured the fireball from before. They were both on either side of her, so she used this to her advantage. Fire surrounded her hands, and the newly appeared treasure hunter didn't hesitate to grab the weapons from his waist. These also happened to be the weapons Nuria wanted him to draw. The hunter pulled the pins off of two grenades, then threw them at the fire spirit. It was then that Nuria fired two giant dragon-shaped blasts of fire out of her hands, one towards the first hunter and the other towards the grenade-thrower. The bombs barely missed Nuria as she attempted to dodge them, barely sidestepping but was lucky enough to avoid them. They exploded in the machine-gunner's face. Nuria, now letting up her True Flame form, saw the man get both burnt and take two explosions to the face. She decided to use this to her advantage, walking up to the incapacitated man and turned her right hand into a blade, and then stabbed him in the stomach with it, hearing him draw his last breath finally.
    One left.
    "Mono-a-mono... Just the way I like it." Nuria's eyes turned completely yellow, with not even signs of pupils. The grenader pulled out two more, then pulled the pin off of one and tossed it, but Nuria ran up to it and spiked it volleyball-style, but the plan backfired when it blew up too close for comfort, send both the grenader, and Nuria, flying backwards in opposite directions. Nuria hit a wall, and grunted upon impact.
    "Damnit!!!" she yelled. Nuria was now, if it was even possible, more pissed off. The man, who only had one weapon left, and too had fallen because of the blast, now recovered but held the last grenade in his hands with dear life, as if it were his only hope for survival, which it was. Nuria, not caring about the fear in the man's eyes or the weapon in his hand, just balled up a fist and fire appeared in it, charging up her next attack.

Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 11th March 2015, 8:34 am

Aaron came up to the remaining armed gunman that had his attention and noticed that the man had grenades attached to his vest. A predatory grin spread across Aaron's face as a plan quickly formed in his mind. Aaron's grin did not escape notice by his opponent, who increased his effort to take Aaron out. Aaron continued to weave back and forth to avoid the gunfire, but was unable to completely avoid it all, and he was quickly covered in small cuts from grazing bullets.

Suddenly the group was rocked by an explosion from Nuria's side of the battle. The gunman stopped firing as he was blown back, but Aaron chose to use the distraction to his advantage.
    Aaron used the force of the blast to help propel him forwards at his target, swinging Bane of reality at the mans abdomen. Unfortunately for the gunman, he had never expected Aaron to actually get that close, and reacted to slowly to avoid the blade of Aaron's weapon carving into his gut. As the man yelled out in pain Aaron let go of his weapon and tackled the man, getting blood all over his coat, and ripped one of the grenades off of his vest. Without missing a beat Aaron pushed his blade out of the gunmans side while pulling the grenade pin with his mouth before shoving the grenade into the deep cut left by Aaron's scythe.

Aaron leaped back, grabbing his weapon, and proceeded to put as much distance between himself and the coming explosion. Once again and explosion rocked the hallway, but this time the blast was accompanied by several sickening splats. Aaron was thrown on his face by the force of this blast and before he could rise his other opponent managed to get over and plant his foot on Aaron's neck. Aaron froze for a second and then began to struggle to get out from the increasing pressure of the other man. Luckily for Aaron however, Luna had no intention of letting Aaron die.

With a thump the offending gunman was knocked off of Aaron, who leaped back up, grabbing Bane of Reality. He whirled around to face his assailant only to see him struggling to get out from under the corpse of Luna's enemy. The gunman who had been unfortunate enough to have to fight Luna was now nothing but a pulp, half of his face gone, long gashes stretching all over his body, and his throat completely gone. Aaron heard a growl behind him as Luna stalked to his side, and together they began to walk towards their remaining target.

Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 19th March 2015, 6:31 pm

Nuria walked up to the man frozen in fear, and punched him in the gut. He yelled, then pulled the pin on the grenade and grabbed Nuria's arm, tears welling in his eyes as he felt second-degree burns manefessting themselves up on his hand. This guy is suicidal! Nuria thought to herself. She had one moment-and she took it. She summoned a fireball in her hand, and threw it at his face, he screamed, and let go of Nuria. Nuria jumped backwards and heard the explosion, then stood up and stretched out as if she had just finished running. "Whew! That was harder than I thought. Dumb bastards thought they could mess with me." She kicked what was left of the man, than walked back over to the others, her body color returning from deep red to bright orange, and she regained her natural happy-go-lucky self and dimeanor. "Well let's continue, no use standing around here. It looks disgusting." She looked at the blood-stained floor and wall, charred bodies and fragments all over the place. Nuria began walking, and continued to illuminate the hallways and looking around. "Hey." She said to Aaron. "You think our target knows that we're here? I mean, if he didn't already he probably does due to the fighting, but who knows?" She gave a short chuckle, then studied the walls with art and paintings on them. While she was walking along, she hit a wall in front of her. "Ow.... Looks like a dead end. Let's go back and take a different turn." When she turned around she saw a few shadowy figures standing together. "Gu-reat. More of these freaks. Well since we're closed off like this wanna just take 'em all together?" Nuria prepped herself for combat, her body going red again and this time fire surrounded her fist as she prepped another spell, all the while waiting for Aaron's response.
    HP 80%
    Mana: 65%

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th March 2015, 6:31 pm

The member 'Nuria' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter, Job, Aaron Artamo and Nuria NormalMonster
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 22nd March 2015, 10:50 am

Aaron stopped in front of the defensless man, every instinct screaming for him to finish the job, to end this pathetic attackers life, but Aaron didn't. Instead he gritted his teeth and turned his back.

Go. Now. If I see you again down here I will kill you.

The man didn't need a second warning, he raced off in the direction Aaron and Nuria had come from, heading for the exit. After the last echoes of the man's steps faded away Aaron turned and followed Nuria, Luna walked silently with him. As he walked he took stock of his physical and magical state. Magically he was doing fine, but physically he was a little less fine. Aaron's left shoulder sported a slowly bleeding cut, courtesy of a bullet that came to close for comfort. He had a bruise growing on his abdomen from when he hit the ground, and a burn on the back of his right leg from the explosion. All in all, he could be worse, but he wasn't great, he would have to be more careful from now on.

Aaron glanced over at Luna, and noticed a conspicuous lack of injuries on her part, even though her face and claws were covered in blood it was fairly obvious that it wasn't hers.

Aaron turned his attention towards his surroundings, taking note of the glyphs and images on the walls. Luckily for him though, he noticed the dead end and managed not to run into Nuria. He looked at the wall, slightly confused as to why there would be a dead end here, but his train of thought was interrupted by the sounds of approaching footsteps.

Aaron turned and gripped Bane of Reality, and Luna crouched at his side. He heard Nuria propose that they actually work together this time, and he was inclined to agree.

Alright, but let's keep them away from this wall, I have a suspicion...

Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 25th March 2015, 1:31 pm

Nuria took in her surroundings. These thieves might have thought that cornering Nuria and Aaron would benefit them, but they were wrong. The walls were too close to them, they had nowhere they could dodge, meaning all they could do was sit there and take the punishment, or run away. That would be too easy. So she whispered to Aaron and the cat. "Just push forward the punishment, there is no way we can lose this when their avoiding skills are out of them. Just beat their asses, and make sure you guys don't get shot or... you know, blown up. I can enter my flame state easily to make sure I don't get hit, i dunno about you two. This is a double-edged blade, there's not much room for US to dodge either... Oh yeah- don't kill me." Almost instantly a man with a gun approached Nuria, muttering something about giving him any money she had. Nuria scoffed and grabbed the man's arm that possessed the gun, and he started firing and she pushed the hand so the gunfire hit the walls. He screamed because of how hot her hand was, and she spun him and grabbed him by the throat, putting him in a "hostage" type pose, but apparently these men don't care for allies as they began barraging him with bullets, apparently trying to kill Nuria in the process. So Nuria dropped the man's body, and in the process took a bullet to the arm. She muffled a yell, and then summoned another lightning bolt-shaped flame rod and threw it at one of the men, it hit him in the chest and he screamed from the burning sensation that went through his body. She also summoned in her hand another fireball, which she threw at him and hit him in the face with, and he continued to scream. This made Nuria laugh, "Come on! The other guys took more hits than you did! Get up!" She laughed, again not paying much attention to the fight that the cat and Aaron must have been doing at this time.

Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 2nd April 2015, 3:44 pm

Aaron scowled, this was not something he needed right now, he wanted to clean up a bit. Not to mention the fact that they were cornered was not exactly something that worked to his favor, especially when he had to worry about a partner. If he really wanted to fight he would put her at risk of asphyxiation.

Aaron gritted his teeth. Damn it, I'm limited here. Nuria, don't hit me.

Aaron ran towards the gunmen, Luna at his side.

Luna, get through the first few to attack the one at the back.
    :Right.:

Luna shot forwards and ducked through the legs of the foremost gunman, knocking one over, and leapt at the rearmost one, who shouted and tried to pull his gun before she got to him, and failing. She managed to knock him to the ground and began to claw and bite at him. One of the others turned back to her and managed to kick her off of his ally, but it was to late, she had managed to bite through his throat. The man who had attacked shouted and rushed her.

Aaron was concentrating on the enemies before him, weaving and bobbing to avoid their attacks, and swinging his scythe when he saw an opening, but he hadn't had much success so far beyond slicing into one of the thieves legs.

One of the gunmen managed to pull his gun, thankfully they were smart enough not to use their grenades in such a close space, and took aim at Aaron. Aaron saw just in time and ducked right before the man got a shot off. Aaron responded by rushing forwards and swinging his scythe up, knocking the gun out of the man's hand and slicing his palm. The man screamed, his fingers now hanging uselessly from his bloody hand.

OOC: Sorry about the delay, been busy.

Theme:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 8:02 pm