Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rigorous Journey.

AizenN
    AizenN

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nathaniel Vega (Grandfather)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Creation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rigorous Journey. Empty Rigorous Journey.

Post by AizenN 2nd November 2012, 10:56 pm

History/Story

History: Siegfried was only 3 years Old when his parents left him on the caring hands of his grandfather. The reason why his parents left was unknown, His grandfather kept it a secret from him. When he was 15 he discovered a huge library consisting of books about magics, and magic spells. It was located under the house of his Grandfather. To his surprise he discovered that His grandfather used to be a master of well known guild decades ago.

While he was busy meddling on the library his grandfather called his name, he turned his head only to see his grandfather standing behind him. "i guess it's time for you to learn the magic that has been passed to us by our ancestors." His grandfather said while he created a plant on his palm. Siegfried was so amazed that his heart pounded his chest faster. He ask his grandfather "what is this kind of magic" his grandfather happily replied "this is called the Nature Creation Magic, and its the right time for me to pass it to you". After that day The both of them started a journey.

While in their journey his grandfather is teaching Siegfried the basic spells of Nature creation Magic. Their journey lasted for 4 years, in that amount of time Siegfried manages to learn D class spells to some A class spells and some S class too. Then one day, while they're tracking an unknown land they accidentally met a beast, it was so Humongous, with dark scales, and big demonic wings that sends out strong gust of winds, They met a real life dragon. His grandfather asked Siegfried to stay back and let him handle the rampaging beast.

Siegfried hid inside a cave, while his Grandfather fought the dragon. The fight didn't last long, The dragon flew away unharmed as it only took a walk in a park. The area where the battle of a man against a beast held turned into ruins, huge boulders turned into pebbles, giant trees were destroyed, giant tree roots ravaged the ground. And his grandfather was lying over a broken tree trunks and branches, covered with wounds and bloods. Siegfried approached his dying grandfather. "Im sorry Siegfried, I wish I could continue teaching you all that is needed to learn about Nature creation magic but I guess, it's time for me to go protect all the living that is the mission im leaving for you to fulfill. Goodbye grandson" those were the last words of his grandfather.

He buried his grandfathers body beside a tree placed on the highest peak of the near mountain. It was dusk and the sun had set along with the sadness that Siegfried feels. "Thank you for everything, I will keep my promise, I will protect all the living, even if it cost me my life." He stated as he went on and continued his journey.

RP Sample:
    It was a hot and sunny day, Siegfried is on his way approaching Magnolia, carrying all his baggage. Siegfried look tired and hungry, when suddenly a group of illegal magic user's taunted him, and asked him to give his money and valuables to them. Siegfried ignored them at first, but the gang were persistent. They shouted at him, telling him that he is a big wuss, then until one member of the gang threw a rock on his head.

That is when Siegfried lost his cool, he turned back and grabbed the first guy he saw on the face and pushed him down to ground. The others prepared their spells, "why can't you guys just leave me the heck alone." Siegfried started to chant his spell " nature make... " the gang members back down a bit, then one of them shouted "attacked him at once" all of them charged in leaving them off guard, Siegfried continued to chant his spell " Earth Bind " within seconds roots popped out of the ground wrapping the gang members, making them Unable to move.

Siegfried walk out with a gentle manner, and said " you guys should be more observant and careful on you are going to mess around a'right? Ciao " The tall green haired man then went on his path.

Face Claim: Isshinsai Ogata - History's strongest disciple Kenichi

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:41 am