Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chart Saifix

Chart Saifix
    Chart Saifix

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Chart Saifix Empty Chart Saifix

Post by Chart Saifix 2nd November 2012, 10:36 pm

Name: Chart Saifix
    Birthday: 11,01
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: None

Personality: Chart’s general demeanor around people in the social scene, is a rather happy one. He smiles a genuine smile, and is often happy to talk to people, about their troubles or successes. However, he takes time to be by himself, and think other thoughts of matters. This makes him a subtle mix of extrovert, and introvert. Due to his moderately high education background, Chart tries to keep himself to a dignified manner, while able to stoop down to using slang in his speech, as mannerisms. He doesn’t act like a fool; however, he isn’t apathetic either. This can be indicated that he is of a matching moderate-high intelligence range.

He has a few prejudices. One of which, is unconfirmed prejudices. Something that most people that instantly come too, without looking at a greater level of detail. A man walks into a crowd, with a fully loaded gun. People run in fear, yet don’t understand his motives for doing so, and create a prejudice against him for his actions, and don’t look at his side of the story. This can be labelled as an unconfirmed prejudice. Another thing he has a prejudice against, is racial prejudice. The action where we would do something for that person, if s/he was another race, or their race. It is rather sickening, that just because they are of another race, that you wouldn’t help. This is a reason against racial prejudices. It is also true that this isn’t the story for some people, though it is true for most.

The last one that shall be listed here is uneducated people. Before you read on, do not confuse the terms “uneducated” and “poor”. Most of the world offers education for a low price. It is people that chose to not have an education that he has a gripe against. It is there for them, yet they don’t accept it. Chart, sees himself as a man, able to be depended upon. One that is able to keep a secret, and shall not speak a word of it. He also sees himself as dedicated to his cause; he would do as his superiors ask of him, and almost without complaint in most situations that come to his mind. He also believes that is how others see him, in the social scene, and in general.

He is fairly self-confident. However, not to the point of arrogance. Being arrogant will only get you so far in anything that you can think of. Continuing on with that, he is self-confident to the point where he can trust in his own decision to be the right one, and will gladly accept the consequences of his failures, whether they be minuscule or grand. There is a slight oddity about him though; is he ruled by logic, or emotion? Or even just a subtle mix? He is ruled by both, using each in the situations that call upon it. If there is a problem, he will usually use logic. If there is a social scene, he’ll use emotion. It all depends on the situation at hand. Chart, has merely one core need in him; the need to be accepted. A need that most needs are based upon. He wants to be accepted. Most people, who are able to be social to some degree, want to be accepted, in any sort of community they can get. He is no different.

In battle, Chart is a rather meticulous sort, trying to get everything just right, in the sense of hitting everybody and dodging all that they throw in his way. It is also a suitable exercise to “warm-up” during battles, going from the lower ranked techniques and working the way up as it gets more needed. He is also a more offensive long-ranged-melee fighter. That in a term, is if you used a weapon that increases your attacking range by roughly 1 meter, rather than bare-fists or a short-sword.

As a leader, Chart would seek to keep his men well-informed, like any good leader should. No secrets should be kept from him and his comrades, unless it would be damaging to their morale or self-respect/ integrity. Under a leader, he is respectful, attempting to follow his leader’s orders to the letter, only hesitating if the order leads to nigh-certain death. He hopes he never meets a leader that would send him into such a situation. Then again, no one does.
    • R&R – Chart loves to rest and recover. It relieves him of stress, and it always makes him feel better afterwards. Besides, it’s usually well worth the effort you put in before it.
    • Magic – It is an amazing thing, to be sure. There are many variations, to be sure. It’s exciting just seeing a variation that he hasn’t seen before, and how it works, and what it does. It’s just fascinating.
    • Talking – He loves to talk. Maybe not to the point of being a chatter-box, or someone who doesn’t stop talking, though it does pass the time, to be sure.
    • Jobs – Well, it’s his main line of work, why wouldn’t he like it? They are always varied, and it is very unlikely to find the same job again, unless the person it just the kind of person to lose the item you found.
    • Holidays – Everyone loves holidays, to be sure. Unless they are workaholics. Then that is self-explanatory. But still, a day or few off for doing nothing, that is still pretty cool.
    • Heat – He loves being in the heat, as opposed to the cold. The same goes for summer and winter.

Dislikes:

• Clowns – He doesn’t fear clowns, he just doesn’t have a like for them, nor their personality. If a clown approaches him, he’d then smack it into next year.
    • Mess – Knowing that there will always be mess wherever there is people, and he is hoping that he isn’t the one that is going to be cleaning it up.
    • Pink – He has no respect for the colour pink. Pink and him don’t go together, rather simply.
    • Tedious Jobs – He has a large disdain for jobs that are tedious and the like, mainly because you get bored, and even frustrated with it after a while.
    • Cold – He hates the cold. It is horrible, to put it mildly. He prefers the heat much more.
    • Prejudices - As stated in his personality, he has prejudices against a small number of things. Those can be seen in the overall personality.

Motivations:

• Chart seeks to better himself.
    • Chart also seeks to reach a higher awareness that most don’t ever get to reach within their life-time.
    • A final motivation of is to keep on doing his work to keep up the reputation of his guild.

Fears:

• Spiders – Chart suffers from major arachnophobia. When he sees a spider, he has roughly two seconds to get rid of it or destroy it before he freezes up and runs like a maniac out of there.
    • Snakes - Just a horrible as spiders, though more aggressive and hurt more, in some regards.
    • Pain - It hurts. Obviously. Most people love to cause pain, for various reasons, hence why he fears it.

General Appearance

Height: 6”0/ 183cm
    Weight: 145.5lbs/ 66kg
    Hair: Chart adorns a head dark brown hair, with some light brown speckles within it. It is kept in an unkempt fashion, though at a short-medium length. His fringe is kept in a similar fashion to the rest of his hair, with it naturally parting on both the left and right sides of his face. He has long side-burns that frame his face. He has little amounts of facial hair, only small amounts that add to his side-burns.
    Eyes: Dark brown.
    Skin Tone: Chart has a lightly tanned skin tone, with the darkest parts being on his arms and legs, and the lightest just under his eyes. He has few freckles on his skin, as he out-grew them in his earlier teen years, with the highest concentration of them being on the bridge of his nose.
    Appearance: Chart has a lean, athletic, or if you could rudely call it; scrawny build. Despite this, he is somewhat muscular, though not to the point of being a body-builder. Just an adequate amount of muscle power needed for his line of work. His height peaks at 6”0, which makes him of average height, and 145.5lbs, making him of average weight. His face could be considered rather lean. He has a lean jaw, slightly pronounced cheek-bones, as well as chin. His nose is in a ski-slope shape. His eyebrows are rather thin, and his eyes are a moderate distance apart from each other and his nose.

His clothes all have the same colour palette; white with a purple trimming. His pants have a rather normal appearance, and surprisingly well kept, and go into the tops of his boots. His boots are dark-brown/ black in colour, with grippy soles. He wears a jacket, with only his right in it’s right sleeve, and no arm in it’s left sleeve. To keep his jacket on him, he employs 5 small, leather belts; two on his fore-arm, two on his upper arm, and a final, larger one keeping the mass of the jacket on in around his torso, going under his arm-pit to keep it on. Under his jacket, he keeps a basic, white under-shirt.

Guild/Council

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Tattoo: He keeps his tattoo on his left eyelids; half on the lower one, half on the upper one, making it rather small in size. It is a deep blue in colour.

Last edited by Chart Saifix on 4th November 2012, 6:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chart Saifix Empty Re: Chart Saifix

Post by NightDrivenEn7 3rd November 2012, 1:08 pm

REMOVE THE PARENTHESIS AND BIRTH YEAR.....THEY ARE NOT NEEDED.....(sniffle)Sooo much dedication to character.....

if you pm me.....a sample of how you Role Play...You will qualify for being A RANK off the bat if you so wish....but that is your choice.....Your app is....So close to being perfect....Just one detail missing and I HATE IT CAUSE THIS WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S!!!!! if it is already in this app point it out to me, but you need to label how your character does in battle, under a leader, and as a leader. If anything at all, you can register for B rank off the bat i cannot hide that from you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Chart Saifix
    Chart Saifix

Post by Chart Saifix 3rd November 2012, 2:51 pm

Okay, I have removed the birth year and the parenthesis for the metric measurements of his height and weight. The only real reason I had put it in, was because I am in a country that uses it, and had only put it there to help with that so I don't have to constantly put in in a converter.

Okay then, I'll try to type one up soon, though it could be anywhere from 30 minutes away, to 4 hours away, due to things I have to do IRL. Oh, really? But it's so much shorter than most of my other works. Maybe there just isn't as much to fill out? And for the fighting style what-not, why not just have a separate heading dedicated to it? The only reason I didn't really do it was because I didn't really see a requirement for it, like I do on my main forum.

[Note: Completed fighting style criteria.]

And I'll go for A-rank, if the work is truly deserving of it after it's met your specifications.
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 3rd November 2012, 7:41 pm

no, REMOVE ALL OF THE PARENTHESIS IN THE APP ITSELF. ...Every one.....

And I will keep your notes in mind, we are planning on editing the entire forum for a while at once so it may get put in there if I convince the two higher up admins about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Chart Saifix
    Chart Saifix

Post by Chart Saifix 3rd November 2012, 11:12 pm

Oh, wait, sorry, I got slightly confused when you said "parenthesis"; I thought you meant the "/". My mistake.

Well, okay then, I'm looking forward to it.
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 4th November 2012, 3:15 pm

Unfortunately, your Role Play sample was not in the best standard to be considered an A rank worth. However, I will allow you to start at B rank for being the only person so far giving the most information, having the best app so far, and having a still really decent RP sample. If you change your rank to B rank, I will allow you to be approved. It is just unfortunate that you cannot reach A rank.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Chart Saifix
    Chart Saifix

Post by Chart Saifix 4th November 2012, 6:49 pm

Oh well. I happily accept the B-rank for my character, for what it's worth.

"The hero is the one who kindles a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for men to see by. The saint is the man who walks through the dark paths of the world, himself a light." ~ Felix Alder.
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 5th November 2012, 6:54 am

Approved.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:41 am