Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Introducing my character! ~Shiro Cavanaugh

Shiro Cavanaugh
    Shiro Cavanaugh

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introducing my character! ~Shiro Cavanaugh Empty Introducing my character! ~Shiro Cavanaugh

Post by Shiro Cavanaugh 22nd February 2015, 6:57 pm

Name: Shiro Cavanaugh
    Birthday: May, 5th
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Has a star shaped birthmark on his back. It looks similar to a bruise but it is just a simple proof of his lineage.

Personality:
    Shiro is a very laid back and calm individual. While being generally "go-with-the-flow" Shiro can easily get distracted or angered if he or his friends are insulted. He is kind, not hesitating
    to risk his own life to help his comrades. He is rather naive due to not leaving his small village to see the world. His flaw is that Shiro is easily distracted and has a huge sense of pride, not being able to back down from challenges. He grew up near the forest and has been hunting and fishing most of his life. His senses are average but he has very keen reflexes. Shiro tends to doubt himself and let his confidence waver. However, he still is working to motivate himself step by step. His dream is to join a guild and become one of the most powerful wizards in the guild as well as make friends. He wants to join Fairy Tail.

Fishing, the color Green, shamrocks, and salmon.

Dislikes:
    The color Orange, blackberries, and bananas.
    His hatred of bananas is due to his dislike of the slimy, soft texture. He thinks bananas are just plain gross.

Fears:
    Snakes.
    Ever since he was nearly bitten by one as a child he has had a growing fear of snakes. He is afraid that someday a poisonous snake will bite and kill him. He doesn't know that all snakes
    aren't poisonous.

General Appearance:
    He is a rather short light-skinned boy of below average weight. He has red freckles and shaggy red hair. He has a slim build and dark blue eyes.

Height: 4'8"
    Weight: 39.9 Kilograms
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Dark blue
    Skin Tone: Light
    Appearance: Wears a long-sleeved red shirt with a star on the front of it. Similar to his star shaped bookmark on his back. Over his long-sleeved shirt he wears a cream colored t-shirt that is of average length. He wears reddish-brown cargo shorts and red socks. His shoes are black sneakers with white laces. Sometimes he switches into his alternate outfit which is a black cat hood with a pink button down shirt that looks like a blouse (which Shiro gets teased about a lot).

NOTE** Shiro is now apart of the Lamia Scale guild. He recently joined and is looking forward to making friends with the mages there.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introducing my character! ~Shiro Cavanaugh Empty Re: Introducing my character! ~Shiro Cavanaugh

Post by --Cookie__ 28th February 2015, 3:32 pm

Haha! Your character looks like they’d be fun ^~^ But, if you’d like your character to be thoroughly accepted you’ll want to post the entire form in the ‘Registration’ area where you’ll find Character Registration and you’ll want to post your character form there :3 This is the quite incorrect place to post this form.. And you don’t mention anything about yourself xT Us stalkers wanna know about chu!

I can’t wait to role-play with you though! ^~^ And don’t forget to hang out in the Cbox a bunch even though everyone is a bit crazy! xD Oh, and don’t forget to read through the Rules and Manual thoroughly despite how boring they may be x-x

Welcome to the site! Oh, and my name is Cookie quite obviously :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Introducing my character! ~Shiro Cavanaugh XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Shiro Cavanaugh
    Shiro Cavanaugh

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introducing my character! ~Shiro Cavanaugh Empty Thanks Cookie!

Post by Shiro Cavanaugh 28th February 2015, 4:02 pm

Haha thanks, yeah I will add some information about myself. Also I'll try and post it in the registration area! Looking forward to roleplaying with you too! :)

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:20 pm