Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and Beyond...I think

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4744.5

To Earthland and Beyond...I think Empty To Earthland and Beyond...I think

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 21st February 2015, 11:01 am

Twas the day when all went quickly to chaos as families and entire caravans of people poured into this town to acquire for themselves what is essentially a very important set of papers that allow legal travel across nations. For a traveler like Minh, this was pretty much the only set of important paper he was going to actively pursue due to the fact that while he was not going to seek such long journeys now, he will probably do so in the near future. There was always a nagging feeling at his neck that such an occurrence will come about, but he could never pinpoint on what it was. Whatever the case, he was here in line.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland and Beyond...I think Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

To Earthland and Beyond...I think Empty Re: To Earthland and Beyond...I think

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 21st February 2015, 11:08 am

Standing in line was no issue to Minh due to the fact that he was probably the most patient person in that line on that early morning. The bustling cries of men, women, and children as they squabbled amongst each other over positions and conflicts brewing over the ungodly act of 'cutting' as well as conflicts over what to do with said passports. Now, as it moved along, the man wondered just what kind of people out of this land would need help for and how would he be able to provide said need of help. It was something that he pondered while walking forward subconsciously each time the line gave way forward.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 21st February 2015, 11:22 am

Of course, now comes the prospect of joining a guild which he was still iffy about due to the idea of being tied with a group for some time as well as being put under the control of another. However, he also knew that one of the guilds was getting themselves a new leader, one who was much more comfortable for him to work with and have as a comrade. Mainly due to the guild's philosophy and her personality information gathered from mages in the line, Minh decided he might as well join Sabertooth. The reason for a guild was one that was his very drive.

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 21st February 2015, 11:41 pm

He was seeking a purpose. This was the very reason of his initial journey out into Earthland from the monastery he grew up in as an orphan. Without knowledge of his origins, Minh can only seek a future rather than chasing the past, but as he learned more about this world's current status, he felt that his skills could be put to greater use in bettering it. Though he has the foundation for doing so, the young man sought a way in which he can do it. From that train of thought, an ambition solidified within himself, and it was to achieve his full potential in order to overcome all obstacles that stand in his way of doing what he can for this planet.

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 21st February 2015, 11:48 pm

All this pondering and thinking did do something else as well, and that was getting him to the front of the line before he knew it. Standing before him were the various officials who were writing up the passports and giving out the papers to people. When Minh came up, he gave them the needed information rather quickly, and the person writing him up was rather alarmed by the sparse information given but gave him a much easier job. Minutes passed and after a quick transaction, Minh was walking to the pier, sitting in a bench to rest for a while.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 2:39 pm