Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

me and marik thread

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

me and marik thread Empty me and marik thread

Post by Kaito 19th February 2015, 6:27 pm

Kitteh walked down a road observing the things around him beautiful tree's and other sorts of very fun things the world seemed very joyful he was enjoying the world to its greatest as he turned a corner he found himself in a city he usually knew were he was going so this was different.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

me and marik thread Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

me and marik thread Empty Re: me and marik thread

Post by Mr. Anderson 20th February 2015, 5:58 pm

He took a heavy breathing, walking, moving on after leaving Savage Skull Marik moved to Clover Town, holding his staff with his right hand, tired of walking that much, tired of the world as well. The masked man took a heavy breathing and stopped, surrounded by beautiful trees and happy persons, but a different type of aura appeared, an evil aura or a good one, he couldn't recognize what it was, but he didn't care, he kept walking ignoring anything around and destroying anything in front of him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

me and marik thread Team210

me and marik thread Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 20th February 2015, 6:07 pm

Kitteh flipped around instantly a person in this town with a staff was as rare as a Dodo bird. Kitteh headed his way and waved at this man who was unusual.Not only was it rare he did not look like an old hermit so it made no sense.hi sir where you from?" Kitteh began on a casual approach and looked at him weirdly. He was so unsure he put a knife at his side and hid it in his pants still hands on it.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 20th February 2015, 6:11 pm

Marik kept walking, ignoring anything else, but then a weird kid went close to him, and the aura became bigger, he opened his eyes hardly and then took a heavy breathing trying to ignore the boy. The stranger waved at him and started to talk to him, Marik didn't know why that kid talked to him, that was completely unnecessary, but he didn't care, he wanted to know more about the kid. "That's non of your busyness" the masked man turned around and kept walking, he wanted to see the kid's reaction.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 20th February 2015, 6:15 pm

Kitteh ran over and put his foot headed directly for the mans face and dived at him, then Kitteh stopped in mid air and fell. "what is so secret you can not keep it from a city boy?"Kitteh looked at him with a slight bit of insanity, but at the same time cool and collected. He looked as if a bird was in mid air.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 20th February 2015, 7:35 pm

Marik turned around again at the boy after hearing him running. When the masked man stared at the boy, a foot moved quickly against his face, Marik didn't move, waiting to receive the kick against his head, but it stopped. The foot stopped just in front of him, he laughed "It's not a secret, it's just a bad memory" the man gave a step back and took out one of his swords "Is this really necessary?"

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 20th February 2015, 7:39 pm

Kitteh backed up and looked at him his tongue almost most turned into a complete birds tongue and snickered."I will get to the point quick"Kitteh said seriously."you are not the weak fool you look and I am not the small Kid I look"Kitteh continued."you were probably gonna slam a weapon into my leg if I hit you so it would have been a bad move"Kitteh grinned.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 20th February 2015, 7:46 pm

The man laughed after hearing the kid's words. He then stopped laughing when he noticed how was his body working, it was a type of magic, maybe a takeover or any kind of magic that changed his body, but it wasn't fair if the kid couldn't see his magic too.
    Marik laughed again and placed his sword in his back "You are smart, smarter than many other 10 years old kid" the masked man placed his staff with all his other weapons and took a heavy breathing "What are you doing hear, and why did you decide to speak to me, I understand that you are a mage, but you don't know anything about me and I don't know anything about you"

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 20th February 2015, 9:57 pm

"I am obviously not ten, but you are not fifty either otherwise you would have gray hair and wrinkles that staff does not make much sense though"Kitteh replied laughing. He pointed to the mask and walked over ignoring all of his other features and almost touched it with his hand."THis would be stupid if I touched the mask it is probably magically protected, knowing that makes you probably a dark enchantment wizard, am I not wrong?"Kitteh replied grinning.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 21st February 2015, 7:34 am

"This kid... Is weird"he thought to himself while listening to the kid, when he pointed at the man's mask and started to get closer, Marik gave a step back "I'm actually twenty one, and no, it's not magic, it's just a normal mask, but if you touch it, you won't be able to see anything else than blood" the masked man looked for a bench but he couldn't find any, he took a heavy breathing and stared at the kid "You shouldn't be messing with an evil mage, I don't care if you are strong, or if you are from a strong guild, don't interfere with my goals"

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 21st February 2015, 8:26 am

"I could be from the rune knights in which case you just got yourself in a lot of trouble, but perhaps the fact that your a powerful mage might defeat me"Kitteh said."I am here for no fight though and would rather talk"Kitteh said.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 22nd February 2015, 8:20 am

The man laughed and turned around again "The Rune Knights would never accept someone like you" he then started walking away and shouted to him "I'm not here to fight, or talk, I'm here because you stopped me, it was pleasure to talk to you anyway, I'll see you in hell maybe" the man kept walking, he had to find his new guild soon, it wasn't an option.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 22nd February 2015, 8:22 am

Kitteh chucked a knife at his back"hel for you maybe I will be staying".Kitteh walked back turning around and grinned walking for a bit longer.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 23rd February 2015, 4:28 pm

Marik laughed while walking, with out turning around he whispered "We all deserve to die... I don't care if you want to stay, I will anyway take you to the land of peace" the man kept walking, holding his mask and looking for his new home, leaving that park satisfied, knowing that he was going to meet again with that kid.

[End of the Thread]

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 4:02 pm