Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Looking for a new path

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for a new path Empty Looking for a new path

Post by Mr. Anderson 19th February 2015, 5:18 pm

Marik was outside of the guild, standing there, still, staring at the big door of that evil guild "Such a change..." Marik thought to himself. The masked man took a heavy breathing while holding his staff with the right hand, he placed it in the floor and took a heavy breathing and whispered "Savage Skull, was not the correct one" the man then laughed and gave a step back "I can't believe I'm giving up that fast, but I don't  belong here, and I don't belong to Sabertooth either... I think, I'll have to find a new path" the masked man took another breathing and turned around, with a smile, after al, he was smiling.
    "For now one I might be hunted, Harrigan, will have to find me, I have no idea why... But I am kinda excited" the man gave his first step, he then gave another one, and another one, walking slowly and stopping in front of a big forest "Even if they hunt me... I can't afford to die! I'll keep going, destroying anyone who interferes with me, having my revenge... Destroying sabertooth" the man turned his head around, just one side to see the big building with one eye, he then kept walking without stopping, looking for his new goal, and his new home, his next option... Basilisk Fang.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for a new path Team210

Looking for a new path Signat11

Hakora Rhapsodos
    Hakora Rhapsodos

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shattered Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for a new path Empty Re: Looking for a new path

Post by Hakora Rhapsodos 25th February 2015, 5:46 pm

As he would continue walking it would begin to get very cold. The like a night became cold, or ice was present, but a cold like the absents of life. A few more paces and a shadowy figure could be seen also hiding with the shadows, but in plain sight. In fact he was sort of transparent for a moment and becoming solid with every fleeting second. His eyes glowed a dark, bu piercing red and the closer you go to him the more you would feel you were in the presence of death which would strike fear in most, but the stronger willed would just feel cold and think unpleasant, hopeless thoughts. The shadowy figure began to move making things freeze and die around him. " We're oft to blame, and this is too much proved, that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar on the devil himself. spare the rod, spoil the child." With those chilling words, the shadowy figure lifted a hand and out of it can a magical blast heading for Marix that if connected it would bypass armor, skin and Bone and punch his soul directly. It would only do 5 percent damage at most, but the feeling for being punched in the soul would feel much worse and if it was the first time Hakora could only imagine the pain the traitor would be in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:09 pm