Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Taking A Break

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Taking A Break Empty Taking A Break

Post by Krow 9th February 2015, 8:19 pm

I am going to be taking a break to decide if I really want to be on here or not. And in  all honesty, the changes to the Exp Values really are the reason for this break. I was only 187.5 exp away from making B-rank, and now thanks to the changes in values I am 758.5 away from it. I was busy handling an illegal invasion issue on the one job I needed to hit B-rank while these changes were being made. So now I honestly feel like all of my work up to this point has been for nothing, because that's honestly how it is. Yes, I know this a petty and stupid reason to leave, but every last one of my goals that I was about to reach depended on hitting B-rank. Knowing that my goals have once more been reduced to pipe dreams has drained all my excitement out of me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taking A Break GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:58 pm