Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland.. and Beyond

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

To Earthland.. and Beyond Empty To Earthland.. and Beyond

Post by Dr.Stein 8th February 2015, 10:10 pm

Job Deatails:

It was an average day in Hargeon Town with it being somewhat busy in the street shops, but it was mainly busy with people trying to get their passports. It was like a scene from an action movie with several people actually fighting to get in line. Stein had his pet Spike waiting underground for his signal to come out. "This is going to be quite annoying standing in this line just so I can get my passport. Maybe I should use Spike and a couple of other test subjects to get things moving soon." He thought to himself as while he stood in line.
    Word: 105

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland.. and Beyond Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

To Earthland.. and Beyond Empty Re: To Earthland.. and Beyond

Post by Dr.Stein 8th February 2015, 10:21 pm

Pulling out his data log he was going over the all the data he's gathered on all of his test subjects. Looking through it all the data on Collector, Blitzkrieg, Aegis, Crusher, and Spike he didn't need to go through since nothing new has happened with those test subjects. Shocker hasn't been really used that much aside from acting as a living power supply since its webbing is coated in electricity that he has been siphoning off every so often to recharge the power of the mansion. He still has no combat data on Pestilence due to the simple fact he hasn't summoned it yet, but it will be called upon eventually.
    Word: 112

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 8th February 2015, 10:31 pm

The line was moving slowly so he decided to wait to do something until he finishes going over his data log. The next test subject on the data log was Devastator the test subject created from the DNA sample of a crustation leviathan that he got from his contact who lets him know when he has info on or actually has a rare specimen. Devastator was designed to rival the power of Spike, but has turned into his main means of transport on water thus making him note that this test subject is basically the aquatic Spike. Turning the page of his data log he was now up to the first of his summon-able test subjects that are capable of burrowing, just not as well as Spike.
    Word: 127

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 8th February 2015, 10:41 pm

Jimmy was an interesting one to make since he didn't expect for the mixture to actually be a successful creation. This was one that actually made Stein happy when it turned into a success since technically Jimmy died midway through the process of its incubation period, but Shocker was of use in electrical revival which made him feel like the Dr.Frankenstein from the old story. The next on his data log was Stanley the alligator turtle/honey badger mixture test subject. Just like Jimmy Stanley is able to deflect most attacks while spinning. Just the honey badger DNA has made him able to sleep off the effects of poison which he has a feeling will come in handy eventually.
    Word: 120

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 8th February 2015, 10:50 pm

The final of his test subjects was Caduceus the only human like test subject after the creation of Allen which made her seem odd when someone looks at all of his test subjects when lined up. She is the mixture of two difficult to get DNA samples, the mixture of a water nymph and hamadryad has made her the healer of the test subjects. "Alright now that I'm done looking through my data log I think it is time to move things along around here." He muttered softly so no one around him could hear as he closed his data log and put it away. Snapping his fingers Spike shot out of the ground up the street causing people to run away in terror. Walking into the building that he can get his passport he acquired it without any hassle along with it saying his actual name "Aeon Van Frankenstein". Walking out of the building he climbed onto Spike and they left by traveling through his tunnel.
    Word: 167

COMPLETE

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S: