Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie)

Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill: Curse Of The Shadow God(Locked)
    Third Skill:

Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie) Empty Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie)

Post by Mikomi Ariel 16th January 2015, 4:53 pm

The snow would be faling to earth at this time,it was early morning but it was hard to tell for anyone who wasn’t use to this weather. The snow was coming down like a blizzard,a strong ass blizzard it would be hard for anyone not use to the terrain to traverse through it normally like a person who actually lived in these parts. Their was a trial of foot prints being pressed in the snow obviously belonging to a set of boots as it would seem they came far,further than most would in this messed up weather. The figure walking aimlessly was a woman given the shape of the body which would give it away even as wrapped up in a coat,a hood on her head as it covered her hair as her nose was a bit red from the cold it actually stung a little bit.

A..A...Achoo”the woman would sneeze as she sniffed a bit,this could was a pain in the ass if anything and she hated it. She was wearing a brown coat over her black shirt at the time,fur decorated the hood. Her brown boots pressing against the snow as she made her way,her name was Mikomi Ariel a member of Savage Skull and a woman with a lousy sense of direction on top of that,which was the sad part about it all. Her arms was crossed over her chest,as her hands was hugging her forearms trying to keep warm. Now you might ask the question how did this woman get lost in a snowing frozen valley of death? Well she was on a job and took a wrong turn back...that’s all she wrote,this lousy sense of direction was strong with this one.

How the hell did I get here!”she screamed at the top of her lungs as she would be near a cliff at this time. The sudden shake of the earth was so unfortunate for the young slayer as she would turn her head slightly to look behind her. ….A cloud of snow was coming her way, an Avalanche to tell the truth.”Oh fuck...me”she murmurs to herself as she will begin to increase her step trying to get as far as she could away from the thing one big step at a time. But she will look back once more her eyes widen as the wave of snow will engulf her,it sent her spinning and rolling like she was on fired as it was going down the step hill. Her body getting flung around from one side to the other as wind coated her body to avoid further injury.

Her body will hit a steep rock,god fucking damnit that was her tit. She just hit her tit on a rock her body flung from the wave of snow and she landed on her back as she began to slide down the mountain dodging pieces of rock here and there as her eyes will look forward as she will see the fortress. It took seconds for her to get there at the speed she was going,she jumped from her laying position almost pouncing towards the guilds door as she will bust them open with her force...of her body and close it behind her,unknowning she just possibly intruded into a guild,a soft sigh will leave her lips.”God…..my life flashed before my eyes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie) 4HY9qZf

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie) Empty Re: Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie)

Post by --Cookie__ 16th January 2015, 5:23 pm

Why did that happen?” When Kukki had recently returned to the guild, she never expected a woman to quickly burst through the doors just a few minutes later before sighing and uttering a phrase the bluenette had probably heard one to many times during her existence. She was very much aware of how cold outside of this fortress of a guild could get, though, because of her artificial body, she had yet to experience that biting cold like a human would.

Pulling a small sucker from one of her pockets, unwrapping it before holding it out for the woman to take, a goofy grin spreading across her face per usual. “Because. It’s cold as hell out there, Kukki. Why else would she see her life flash before her eyes? Sheesh! Just because you aren’t human doesn’t mean you have to be an idiot! I thought we had taught you better about the human body!” Barking out the amused retort to the humanoids question, while padding up from behind Kukki, her tail swishing against the ground. Kukki only grumbled a few retorts to the fox in slight annoyance, still holding out the piece of candy.

Pardon her, she’s an idiot.” Kukki whipped her head towards Bit in shock, before stomping her nonexistent foot onto the ground with a pout - “I am not an idiot! Don’t listen to this stupid fox, I’m really not an i-“ Bit rammed her head into Kukki’s side, successfully chopping off her sentence. “If you aren’t an idiot, then don’t ask idiotic questions!” After that sentence, the bluenette successfully shut up and crossed her free arm behind her head.

Bit turned her head towards the woman who was leaning against the guild doors, a small welcoming smile gracing her muzzle. “Who are you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie) XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie) Empty Re: Accidents Happen When You Hate Snow(Cookie)

Post by Mikomi Ariel 16th January 2015, 5:49 pm

Mikomi back would remain pressed against the thick doors she had just recently busted through not to long ago. Her eyes closed slightly as she breathed deeply,her attention was on catching her breath as this was hard. Not only was she lost but she had no idea where she was to begin with,it was like she was running around in a maze. Because little did she know this was a guild as she never heard of it or been here at all. Opening her eyes finally she would blink a few times as she looked at the surroundings she was expecting a empty cabin or something,but the place was fully decorated with some designs that woud even make design artist stare in awe. Her back remaining against the doors as she continued to exhale and inhale as snow decorated her clothing at the moment due to that wave of snow she just endured.

Mikomi head will finally lift up as her attention will be brought up to the woman in the place,her head tilting to the side slightly as she was lost for words. Why was this woman in this place? and where the hell was she? these questions will run through her head as she was offered a piece of candy by the smiling woman. But attention went to the talking fox which was strange,she really wasn’t use to the whole animals talking thing,it was something she probably wouldn’t ever get use to just how she was. “Umm…”she was lost for words as she rubbed the back of her head for the moment she still didn’t understand where she was and her tit was in pain from before...oh god how it hurts.

The woman head will tilt to the side as the two was going at it,she just sat there watching a bit amused at the show nonetheless but knew she had to get her stuff together and find out where she was and why. “My name is Mikomi and if it’s not to much mind telling me where I am,kinda got lost on my return to my guild”she said with a nervous smile as she rubbed the back of her head.

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 16th January 2015, 6:06 pm

Kukki grinned happily, popping the sucker that was in her hand into her mouth unconsciously. Her bright, teal colored eyes scanned over the woman curiously, she was not someone that she’d seen before that’s for sure. Wait.. Of course she hadn’t seen this woman before! Idiot! Mentally snapping at her own idiocy, Kukki brought her other arm behind her head with a quiet grunt when Bit had whacked the bluenette with her tail.

You’re in the Basilisk Fang Guild Hall, Mikomi. Though, I don’t know if there are any other guilds around here, I’m pretty sure it’s fairly isolated,” Kukki glanced down between her fox companion who had just finished explaining to this.. Mikomi, before back up at the woman who stood before them. “Yeah! Whatever Bit just said!Whack!Oi! Oi, oi, oi, OI! STUPID FOX!Thump! Whack!Do not call me stupid!” After whacking Kukki sharply with her tail several times, Bit had successfully knocked her onto the ground after the bluenette had risked calling the fox ‘stupid,’ easily earning herself another sharp whack on the head with her own tail.

Gaaah! Sheesh! I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Kukki rolled onto her stomach before quickly scrambling onto her ‘feet’ and behind one of the nearest tables. After that small scene, Bit turned back towards Mikomi, shaking her head from side to side in mock annoyance. “Sorry about that. She’s always like that.. ANNOYING!” The fox tossed that last word over her shoulder loudly, only making Kukki return it by yelling a quick ‘ANNOYINGLY AWESOME!’ before ducking back down behind the table.

162.5/1200
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mikomi Ariel 16th January 2015, 6:22 pm

Mikomi eyes continued to scan the place it was weird,she never been to a place designed like this neither did she care much for it. Her back inching from the door as she would be standing up now the place seemed a bit empty to say the least,maybe it was some type of bar or something of the like she did need a strong drink if anything right now. As she stood there her eyes going to the blue haired woman as she smiled slightly,pushing back her hood by reaching up and pulling it back with her hands the place was lit up quite a bit for the time being,even simple lights was enough to warm the plum haired woman’s body. She listened to the fox speak as she unzipped her coat to free herself as a strong sigh left her lips in the time being. Her eyes widen as she listens to the fox.

Wait..wait she was in a foreign guild?! how do you have a guild in the middle of this kind of weather?! what blasphemy is this!. She lowered her head as her eyebrow will twitch a bit at the reply she received. She seriously was lost and arrived at another guild this was all bad news grouped together. Her lips will part as a strong sigh left them this couldn’t be right,there was seriously a guild in the middle of nowhere like this? she really needed to talk to her guildmaster about telling her these things. She watched the scene unfold as the fox was beating up the girl,was this abuse or? she didn’t know what would you call this treatment,but she swear they were going back and forth was like watchingher pillar leader actually do work.

The events came to a close as she blinked”Wha…”she again was lost for words this was seriously a scene off a comic strip you see in sorcerors weekly.”Ok..Ok let me get this straight,this is a guild in the middle of nowhere,with no visual of anything….to show it’s a guild..”her words was a bit breaky due to her body still being cold. She would sigh softly...well damn her luck sucked really badly then….

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 16th January 2015, 6:37 pm

After watching the woman pull back her hood, Bit curled her large tail around her paws while Kukki quickly went back to her original standing spot. Catching onto the fact that the woman’s shivering had reduced, she had come to the conclusion that the inside was possibly much, much warmer than the outside. “Of course it is, Idiot!” Kukki winced back, realizing she had spoken her own thoughts unconsciously and all the while, earning remark from her companion easily knowing Bit meant well and was most likely just amused at the bluenettes idiocy.

When Mikomi had spoken, Bit had turned her head back towards the woman, nodding at the words she said. “Yeup. This guild is a strange one. Placed smack dab in a never ending blizzard almost. I’m guessing there isn’t another guild for another.. Couple hundred miles maybe? Probably even more.” Kukki nodded in agreement to the fox’s words, pulling out a bright red piece of bubble gum into her mouth. “This pwace is weally, weally isolated!” Bit squeezed her honey colored eyes shut, her tail flicking angrily against her paws. “Kukki... Could you please, please, NOT TALK WHILE YOU ARE CHEWING BUBBLEGUM!” Snapping her words at the bluenette behind her who only laughed, sticking her tongue out childishly at the fox. “Yeah, yeah mom.” Bit rolled her eyes, amused. “Oh you aren’t lucky enough to be my daughter!

Don’t you mean, unlucky enough!” Kukki threw her head back, barking out in laughter at her own idiotic retort, but it apparently didn’t seem that funny to the fox because she just huffed angrily before returning her gaze to the woman before them. “Sorry about that, the Master Naziel really should think about putting up a banner or something to show it’s a guild.” Bit shook her head, sighing in mock disappointment in the Guild Master.

162.5/1200
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mikomi Ariel 16th January 2015, 9:07 pm

Mikomi would be standing there for a moment her own body slowly warming up from the light hitting her body. She really didn’t understand how people like this girl didn’t feel this coldness that was releasing from this area,this damn fortress was tall as shit last she saw it a few minutes ago. She would sigh softly as she would see her eyes scanning the place a bit as it was still weird this place was a guild,what the hell was this cold murder place. If you could find this place you deserved a medal if anything count. Tracking through the frost nature of the snowy plains was one miracle after another she was really being blown back by this knowledge she was receiving,she was also shocked that she seriously lost her way and ended up here...her poor direction senses.

She would be unzipping her jacket as she listens to the fox talking to her as she did so,her jaw almost dropped as she was told the next few pieces of information”What?! you said couple hundred miles...Oi Vey,how the hell did i get lost this far away from my guild”she replied as she would place her hand on her forehead and a strong sigh left her lips. Her head will turn towards the blue haired girl who was talking and chewing gum,her expression just gave off do you understand the words coming out of your mouth feeling,as they were very hard to understand. She had no idea how she ran into these two or even why but the woman was a bit freaked and that was hard to do for a Savage Skull Member.

Sooooo may i ask who you guys are by any chance,I gave you my name but i failed to catch yours”she said as the two bickered hoping they heard her at least. This was very awkward in more ways than one,she listened to the words about the guild master and a banner”Yeeeaahh that will help people with directions of a blind mule”she replied.

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 16th January 2015, 9:24 pm

The bluenette slid over beside Bit, lightly tugging on the skin colored scarf that was wrapped around it and immediately, the fox stood to all four paws, allowing Kukki to gently sit on her back, lightly resting her legs on either side of Bit. When realizing what had happened, the fox shook her head from side to side with a heavy sigh, smiling underneath the mock annoyance she was emitting. Though, when the woman before them had mentioned how she had gotten this far from her own guild, Bit only chuckled under her breath - “Lord, you’re almost worse than this girl when it comes to maps!” Kukki only puffed out her cheeks and returned to chewing her gum, ignoring the amused insult about her and maps. The cursed pieces of paper that cause most of the grief in her life.

But, when she had mentioned their names, Kukki immediately perked up, a wide grin spreading across her face faster than lightning. “I’m Kukki! Kukki Yamamoto, probably the only humanoid you’ll be seeing in your life for the next while! And this, this is Bit!” The bluenette waved her hand towards the fox who only smiled and nodded, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss. Mikomi!

Grinning goofily, she swung her left leg over to rest beside her other leg on the right side of Bit’s body, motioning towards the pixelated part of her leg that begun somewhere about mid-foreleg, each pixel seemed to hum quietly. Then, she pointed towards the metal on her face and poked them each, making the metal so that each glowed a bight neon blue when being touched.

162.5/1200
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mikomi Ariel 20th January 2015, 8:44 am

Mikomi will dig in her pocket that was dry inside thankfully at the time,pulling out a cigarette as she was really lost and somehow ended up in this guild which she didn’t know was a guild to begin with. Her brown eyes shifting to one side to the other as she was taking in the sight overall of the place,as this was new it wasn’t as dim or dark inside as it was at Savage Skull. She will use her other hand to pull out a lighter,as she will click it a few times as the fire will ignite the tip of the stick as she sighs softly as she listened to the talking animal which kinda made her felt it was possible she drunk to much from a few days ago in the bar she will walk over grabbing a chair as she will twirl it around and proceed to sit down as a yawn left her lips.

Yeah...I have a lousy sense of direction,question do you know where the spooky forest is from here by any chance?”she asked as she looked towards the blue haired girl who was in the room with them as she exhaled smoke rising from her lips as she breathes out. She listened to the names given as she smiles,Kukki...that name was nice as she smiles slightly.”The pleasure is mutual,it’s good to be around new faces in this world,so anything you got that can help me return to my bit quicker kinda on a deadline”she will ask softly.

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 29th January 2015, 6:40 pm

Kukki tilted her head to the side, her features calm as she scanned over the woman before them. She had a large love for observing people which easily contradicted her hyper and easy flow personality. Though, because it would be stated as something odd for herself, it was not extremely surprising. Bit shifted positions a small amount so she could have Kukki sitting on her without the fox feeling an extreme amount of discomfort even though the blue haired female did not weigh that much. But when the woman had asked about a place called the ’Spooky Forest,’ a flicker of curiosity lit up her expression.

No, sorry Mikomi, we’ve never actually heard of the ’Spooky Forest’ before,” Bits tail swished against the floor in a silent motion, the bells on the scarf that was forever attached to her tail clinking together. The bluenette that was perched atop the fox shook her head in agreement to her question. But when the woman had asked if they had anything that could get her faster to wherever she was going, Kukki shook her head yet again.

That’s another probable no.. We’ve never really had time to entirely explore the outside of this guild so where it is placed.. We got no clue, sorry Mikomi!” Kukki bowed her head apologetically, quite disappointed that she couldn’t help the woman before she lifted her head again, grinned and hoped off Bit, much to the fox’s enjoyment.

But I’m sure you can stay here for awhile!"

162.5/1200

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:02 am