Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina)

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina) Empty Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 7th January 2015, 3:35 pm

Job Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina) QGrxNTU
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina) Empty Re: Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 7th January 2015, 4:38 pm

Kiba had decided to help a member of the guild that had made herself a ghost. Kiba had been that once and would not let it happen again, to anyone. He sat next to the exit of the guild waiting for Karina to show up. She was not someone he wanted to leave alone. He looked at the sky, it was gonna be a cold day, might even snow. "heh that's will be a fun walk home." Kiba remember the conversation in the cafe. Karina might like the snow he didn't know for sure. Kiba personally found snow calming, it had a tranquility that was pleasing to him. Kiba stood up and decided to head over to the cafe, Karina would have to walk by it to leave the city, so he could flag her down.

Kiba Headed up the street towards the shop, he stopped as a big snow flake fell in front of him. "Oh this should make things interesting." Kiba smiled and continued into the shop. 

"Oh Kiba your back." Vicky was on of the waitresses there. "How are things?" she asked as Kiba moved to take a seat. 

"Fine, got a job to do today. So ill just have a cup of tea today." Vicky smile and left. Kiba pulled out a book he had picked up before he left. It was not as interesting as the last one he had but it would do for now. As Kiba sat and read the snow intensified a little coming down in copious amounts, enough that it left 2 inches on the ground before he even got his tea.

"here ya go Kiba." Vicky set down his tea, and looked out the window. "Oh dear are you sure its good for you the be out in this weather?"

Kiba picked up his tea and took a sip before responding. "I will be fine, I do have elemental control after all." Kiba answered without looking up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina) Empty Re: Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina)

Post by ~Kana~ 8th January 2015, 5:00 am

A single snowflake spiraled down from the blue and white sky and buried its self in Karina's long, jet black hair, soon to be followed by many others. Karina looked up at the sky and smiled. She loved the snow. She loved how it was so perfectly white and pure. The complete opposite of her self.

She sighed and set off down the road once again, wearing her normal clothing which consisted of a black and white lacy dress and shawl with a large bow on it, another bow positioned carefully on the top of her head- not that she cared much for her appearance, for she had no one she really wanted to impress... Well not yet anyway, she was open to options. Not that this was her main concern.

Karina was on her way to meet a fellow guild mate who she had spoken to quite recently and he had offered to take her on this job, which she agreed to most happily. Anything to make more friends~ That is what her father would have wanted. She was looking forward to doing the job, she hadn't done one in a while and it made it even more exciting that she would be working with Kiba, someone who she already considered a close friend.

As she neared the cafe she recognized the person that had just walked into it to be Kiba. She quickened her pace and entered the shop not long after him. Upon her arrival she ran up to Kiba, who was sat down at one of the tables, and leaned over the back of his chair, hugging him from behind and singing "Hello~!"

Letting go of him Karina moved around the table to sit opposite him in the other chair at the table. She smiled up at him, "Good morning~ I cannot wait to do this job with you," She bowed her head politely at him, "Thank you for inviting me along, I hope I am not too much of a burden to you. I shall try my best to do all that I can and not let you down."

Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina) Kana_by_ravenart5-d8jooa8

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

[ 350 :: 750 ]

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 8th January 2015, 6:38 am

Karina hugged Kiba from behind, which he had not been expecting, but it was welcome. He smiled as she greeted him, a greeting he returned. "Hello Karina." She let him go and crossed to the other side of the table. "You look great today." 

Kiba took another sip of his tea and looked at the beautiful woman, he smile and set his cup down, "do you want some tea?" He held his hand up to call over vicky. "Don't worry i got this." He pulls out some jewels. "get what you want." 

Vicky came over with her order book. "OH it you again, what can i get you this time." Vicky waits of Karina to order.

Kiba looked out the window at the growing piles of snow outside. Kiba loved the snow reminded him of the Yukiko shrine. As the thought ran though his mind, Kiba's smile disappeared. Kiba sighed and watched the snow gently come down, while he had eclipse, he was still alone. He was the last Yukiko, the last of his family. Kiba picked up his cup again and took a sip, not really paying attention to anything at the moment. 

Kiba turned to face Karina, "No Family member would ever be considered a burden to me." Kiba offered a weak smile this time. "And if you ever want to do another job with me just ask." Kiba finished his cup of tea and set it down. "And if you ever need a book or something from the Library just come on in, we can find you something."

Kiba looked back out the window after he finished speaking, "So do you have a goal, something you want me to help you with if i can?" Kiba asked as he watched the snow fall, He looked back at Karina, he wanted to help her anyway he could.

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 

Post by ~Kana~ 8th January 2015, 3:28 pm

"Why thank you very much, however I have to disagree~" Karina, as always, took the compliments given to her but never took them to heart. Her mother had brought her up to be a modest and well mannered , and she remained the same to this day.... Even if her mothers presence didn't.

Karina smiled up at the familiar waitress and waved at her slightly, "Hello again! Don't worry about me, I am fine with out anything thank you." She didn't want to fill her stomach before they went on the job, for celebratory treats were for after they had finished the job with success.

Noticing that Kibas mood had suddenly changed Karina reached across the table and briefly patted his shoulder. His eyes, previously full of a friendly aura, were now void of any positive emotion, his smile long gone.

When he spoke to her, his smile was weak, almost as if he had forced it just for the benefits of Karina. She frowned slightly, wondering what could be wrong with him and why he wasn't saying anything if there was something wrong. "Mmm I would enjoy visiting you in the library, thank you, I will make sure to pop in sometime. It is not like I am busy or anything. Also, yes another job would be wonderful~ thank you!"

She was trying to smile brightly at Kiba in order to possibly help him cheer up over what ever was causing him to feel the way he was feeling. Karina always hated seeing those she felt close to, looking down and upset. It was only her natural reaction to want to make them happy once again.

She thought for a while before answering his next question, "No... Not really... Sorry I am not that interesting... I dont think I need any help with anything no. Besides, I need to learn how to do things for myself. How about you, do you have any goals?" Karina was curious to learn more about Kiba, someone who had been very kind to her for no particular reason.

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 9th January 2015, 12:14 am

Kiba looked at Karina when she disagreed with his compliment. He did not understand why someone and beautiful as her would not just take the compliment. Kiba shrugged and wondered if she would ever consider dating him. He had found her quite fetching when he first met her, and it still was that way. Her personality was nice to, Kiba shook his head as he realized he was staring. 

She told him she would visit him in the library, which made him happy. *What the hell Kiba are you in grade school or something.* he thought to himself. Kiba chuckled to himself. He watched her smile brightly at him, he felt better for some reason. 

Kiba looked at the girl as she said she was not the interesting, "Oh come on not im sure there is something you want to do with your life?" Kiba smirked, "well i guess my goals are pretty selfish, I want to master myself. That one will never end. I want... a family, I'm the last member of the Yukiko line. Its selfish that i don't want my family to die out but... well i can be selfish right?"  Kiba sighed and finished off his tea. *Does she not think she beautiful?* Kiba frowned to himself as he though. "Hey Karina... you know that i Find you very beautiful right?" Kiba almost choked on his own tongue when he realized his own word. *Changed the subject!* Kiba thought to himself.

Kiba stood up. "well then shall we go?" he offer his hand to help Karina up. "We have a long walk ahead of us, so we should get you a coat." Kiba Smiled as he looked at her. "i can't well be the cause of you getting a cold or something." Kiba would give her some time to get a coat or something, as he would ponder why she did seem to care for compliments.

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 

Post by ~Kana~ 9th January 2015, 2:38 am

"Oh well no not really. I don't plan. I react," Karina laughed to herself as she spoke, "Dont worry I dont think that is selfish at all. In fact I think it is great that you have somethings to work towards. We could be in similar situations actually," She smiled at him, thoughts of her parents running through her mind, "I am pretty certain that I am the last remaining member of my family... I don't know what happened to my parents, and I don't think anyone else in my family lives, I never knew any one apart from my parents..." Shaking her head she added, "Enough of the depressing- Ehhh!!!"

Karina's eyes widened in surprise from Kiba's statement and her face paled, "W-what! I-I um... That was sudden... Thats... But it isn't really true. " She didn't really know how to reply. He had complimented her earlier but this was a bit different, especially considering the topic they had just been discussing. As usual though Karina did not take the compliment to heart.

Luckily before Karina could respond any further to the compliment and make things more awkward, Kiba stood up and announced they were leaving. He too probably felt embarrassed in the current situation and was trying to pretend like it didn't happen.

She nodded and placed her hand in his, standing up and smiling at him, "Yes, thank you. A coat would be nice, however we dont need to get one if it saves time. You are probably rather busy with your daily life, I dont want to take up any more of your time that I already have. I can cope if you need me to~" Karina did not mind walking however she often got tired for no particular reason when doing so. It was not that she was not healthy, she was just a little weak.

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 9th January 2015, 4:14 am

Kiba shook his head at her as she said she didn't need a coat if they were in a hurry. "I would rather you have a coat than get sick." Kiba walked to the door and held it open for Karina. "lets go back and get you a coat." Kiba didn't mind the added time, its not like the job was going anywhere. Kiba offered his arm again, she had a tendency to take it anyways, so he would just offer it from now on. 

Kiba would lead her back to the guild hall so she could get a coat, as Kiba entered he got glomped by a large animal. Karina would get glomped too if she was still close enough. Kaylee was Kiba's friend, she was also a Giant wolf.

Kaylee pinned Kiba and started licking him. "OH damn it Kaylee." her winter coat making fighting back hard. "You overgrown poof ball." he grabbed her head and rolled the wolf. "HA!" he exclaimed as he got the upper hand on the wolf, it was short lived and she rolled her body onto him and sat laid on him. "Ack get off!" Kaylee licked his face a few time before moving off of him. Kiba stood up and brushed himself off, helping Karina up if she got caught up in the middle. "This is Kaylee, shes a Grand Wolf." Kiba patted her side. "Shes only a few months old so shes really playful." Kiba gave the 2 meters tall, 210 kg wolf a pat. Kaylee stepped forward and sniffed Karina. "Kaylee no." the large wolf looked at Kiba. "we have a job so i can't roughhouse today." Kaylee spun around really quickly giving a quick yowl. Kiba sighed, "oh your coming with now." the wolf get a little bark. "great." Kiba rolled his eyes, and turned to Karina, "I'll wait here." Kiba smiled at her.

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 

Post by ~Kana~ 13th January 2015, 5:16 pm

Karina nodded at Kiba, deciding it would be easier to just go along with what he said instead of insisting that she would be fine without a coat. After all, he was only being kind to her, as usual. She linked her arm through the one he offered and walked off with him.

The two were met by a large wolf as they entered the guild hall, which immediately pounced on Kiba, surprising Karina so much she jumped away from the other two, making a small, startled noise.

She watched in surprise as the strangely large wolf pinned Kiba down and started to lick him whilst he complained in a joking manor and tried to fight her back. Neither of the 'wrestlers' seemed to be hurting each other for they were just doing it for fun... Or so it appeared in Karinas view, she hoped she was correct. Although she had to admit she saw the image before her to be rather cute, Kiba being smothered by an over grown cuddly wolf.

Kiba now seemed to have the upper hand in their little fight however as soon as Karina thought this the wolf was back on top of him, leaving Kiba to complain at the animal to get off of him. Surprisingly the wolf got up, only after licking his face a few more times, and let Kiba rise to his feet once again and brush down his clothing.

Kiba introduced the wolf to be a few months old grand wolf named Kaylee. Karina was rather surprised to find out that Kaylee was only a few months old, given her already abnormally large size. Kaylee soon stepped forward and sniffed Karina only to be told 'no' by Kiba. Karina reached out a hand and tried to stroke Kaylees fur however the wolf spun around quite quickly giving a quick yowl- which Karina found to be quite adorable especially seeing as it came from something so tall- leaving her hand out stretched by her side.

"Okay~" Smiled Karina before walking away from Kiba to go and find herself a coat.

She returned about five minutes later carrying a black, fur coat over one arm and apologized to Kiba, "I am sorry to keep you waiting so long. Shall we go now?"

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 14th January 2015, 5:29 am

Kiba Watched as Karina took off to get her coat, "Stupid wolf you could have been nicer to her." Kiba gave the wolf a playful punch. The wolf gave a slight growl. "You know you a pain in the Butt. I need you to be nice, I want to show her that Eclipse Soul is the place she want to be." Kiba offered a smile. The large would just let out a big huff and fwumped to the ground. "Oh stop! Your being dramatic." Kiba didn't really care what the wolf thought, Although the fact the Kiba valued a animals opinion was something odd. 

Kiba Jumped up on the wolfs back and laid on her back. "Least you could do is be nice to her. Anyways you want to come with?" The wolf lifted her head from the floor and gave a happy bark. "And you don't mind giving Karina a lift right." The wolf rolled over, dumping Kiba on the floor. 

Kiba stood up and brushed himself off. "Fine i guess we will just go without you." Kiba turned his back. Karina had reentered the room with her coat. 

"I am sorry to keep you waiting so long. Shall we go now?" Kiba Took the girls coat from her hand and held it open so she could put it on. Kaylee padded up and licked Karina, Kiba ploy had worked, Kaylee wanted to go and thus she needed to be nice. Kiba rolled his eyes as Kaylee kneeling down so the two could climb on top of her.

"Oh it seems like we don't have to walk after." Kiba gave Kaylee's Flank and thankful pat, leaning in next to her ear. "Thanks." Kiba climbed up on Kaylee then and held out his hand to help Karina up. "This is one of my favorite things to do." 

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 

Post by ~Kana~ 28th January 2015, 2:57 pm

Karina slipped the coat on as Kiba held it open for her in assistance, smiling up at him and giving him several words of thanks, being as polite as she usually was. Just the way her parents had brought her up to be, she was sure they would be proud of her. Especially since she was making some good friends now that she had joined Eclipse Soul.

The coat Karina was now wearing was warming her up significantly already, Kiba had been right when he said she would benefit from getting one. Not to mention it was in her favourite colour ever. Black. Karina laughed a little to herself as she thought it was odd to have a favourite colour at her age as it was something she thought about often as a child.

All of a sudden Kaylee has padded over to Karina and had began licking her causing the demon girl to flinch and shuffle backwards, not really used to anything of the sorts. "Um... Eh?... Karina looked at the wolf awkwardly before reaching out a hand to pat its head and at the same time push it away gently, not wanting to seem rude but not wanting to be covered in animal slobber, "Good Doggy..."

A few moments later it appeared that Kiba wanted Karina to ride the large wolf to the destination of their job. Karina just stared at Kiba who was now sat upon Kaylee's back, not really wanting to climb up with him as she didn't believe it to be very safe."Are you sure about this?" She asked in an unsure tone yet nonetheless took Kibas hand which was reached out towards her to help her get up.

Even though Karina had previously been unsure about riding Kaylee, sat upon the giant wolves back she felt rather comfortable and safe. Especially as she leaned back against Kiba, who she had sat down in front of, hoping he wouldn't mind. She buried her hands into Kaylees fur, trying to get a hold of something before they set off through the guild doors but failed and ended up jerking back against Kiba as the wolf began to move.

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 13th February 2015, 2:54 pm

Kiba Smiles as Karina leaned into him, she was warm. Kiba leaned into her, putting his arms around her to grab Kaylee's fur for grip. "Hold on, beautiful demon." He whispered into Karinas ear. Kaylee started out to their destination, running with speed few could match. Kiba smiled at the situation, he had a person he could count on. One that would understand him for who he was and not judge him for what he was. A sentiment which was probably shared by her as well, Karina being a half demon, something Kiba didn't mind in the slightest. 

It would not take long for them to reach their destination, Kiba would point out all the site along the way though. Kiba really did want to show her the things he found beautiful in life. Kiba found that the more time he spent with her the more he wanted to be around her. But on thing that was constantly on his mind was, *what dies she think about me?*. 

Around the time they reached their destination Kiba decided to ask, "What do you think of me?" Kiba asked as he slid off Kaylee back. He turns around, offering his hand to help her down. Kiba was blushing slightly at his own question, He kinda wondered suddenly why he asked it hoping she would not answer. Kiba would help her down and try to walk away quickly.

He saw ahead of him the ruins where the job was, the were just as grand as he had expected. Kiba was still hoping that Karina would not push the question, but at the same time he wanted to ask about it. 

*WILL YOU MAKE UP YOU MIND KIBA* Kiki yelled at him within his mind. *you not gonna make any progress in life if you a coward.*

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 

Post by ~Kana~ 15th February 2015, 5:53 pm

Karina felt her cheeks heat up and her stomach suddenly become to home to many butterflies as Kiba whispered in her ear. His breath tickled her ear and his words made her heart skip a beat. Karina had no idea what had gotten into her, it was only four words spoken and two arms wrapped around her, so why was it making her feel this way?
    Pushing her questions aside and trying to control her behaviour, Karina continued to lean back against Kiba and looked straight ahead as the two rode Kaylee the giant wolf to their destination, which to her delight was not too far away.

Even though the journey was quite short it was certainly thrilling, thought Karina as Kaylee came to a halt. The wolf was an extremely fast runner that it took away Karina's breath just thinking about it now, after experiencing the speed first hand. Kiba also made the journey more enjoyable by pointing out out certain sites along the rout, which Karina enjoyed hearing about. And if truth be told she also did not mind being in Kibas arms.

Kibas question caught Karina off guard and she slipped down from Kaylees back as she was climbing off and quickly grabbed Kibas outstretched hand for support before she hit the floor. She had not been expecting any questions like this to be asked for she thought the two would be going about the job in a business like manner. Evidently not.
    Now back on her own two feet Karina let go of Kibas hand as he quickly walked off and patted her dress down, "Well I love you of course~" her voice chimed softly like a twinkling bell as she spoke, "I feel like I get on well with you. You are a nice person also. Why do you ask my opinion of you?"

Karina was innocent with her words unintentionally. Her use of the word love was not supposed to imply any romance between the two, simply to be used as she says she loves just about everyone she is friends with. However there was no denying from her earlier reactions that is was possibly she loved Kiba... Karina's eyes widened at the thought and her cheeks flushed a little, mumbling, "Maybe it is possible to love like this..."Luckily she snapped out of it in no time.

"Um Kiba? Wait for me!" She called after Kiba as she realized she had almost been speaking to herself for he was now quite far infront of her, nearing the ruins. Letting out a sigh of relief she noted that this meant he probably hadnt heard her muttering, which was a relief. If he had heard Karina would not know what to do, she would be very embarrassed.

Adjusting the bow on top of her head she smiled and hoped her cheeks were not too red before setting off after Kiba.

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 25th February 2015, 3:22 pm

Kiba didn't know what to say when she responded, he shook his head and walked to the entrance of the ruins. Kiba stopped when Karina called out for him to wait, he turned and smiled. "well come along then." Honestly he was kinda happy to hear her words, he was not sure how to respond. So he just used the first thing that popped into his head.

*Ask her out you idiot." Was Kiki's interjection, something Kiba acted on almost instantly. causing him to blush heavily.

"So you be willing to go out with me." Kiba blinked as he spoke not completely sure if she would say yes, "I... well i do feel... that you are someone who is special to me." Kiba was honest here, he did want to stay with Karina. She had accepted him, more then most people did. Kiba took a big breath and smiled, "I don't know if i can make you happy or anything... but i would love the chance to try. So if you will let me i will do my best." Kiba was blushing like a fool.

*god its like watching school children.* Kiki remarked rudely. 

*shut it Kiki* he snapped back with a thought.

*fine... but treat her right ok?* Kiki asked. 

Kiba didn't need to answer Kiki, he would do so even without her prompting. She had told him a little about herself, and shown a bit more. Kiba wanted to make sure she knew the world was not evil, and that she herself was not evil. While Kiba waited for some kind of response he looked around the entrance, there were quite a few foot prints leading into the ruins, meaning they had competition. A lot of competition, Kiba sighed and keeled down and examined the foot prints, there were at least 9 people ahead of them.

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 

Post by ~Kana~ 25th February 2015, 3:39 pm

Karina just stared at Kiba when he asked her if she wanted to go out with him. Her demonic eyes were wide and her cheeks rather flushed. "Eh?!" Questioned Karina, in her odd manor, tilting her head to the side slightly, blushing ever so slightly. She was not used to this sort of thing at all, and due to her up bringing she had no idea what so ever on how to react. Apart from be her usual, quirky self and reply with full honesty. "I think that would be wonderful Kiba..."
    From what she knew the term 'to go out' was often used amongst younger people, however Kiba had just used it with her proving that he must be quite embarrassed and awkward in the current situation. Karina believed the term to mean it was when two people liked each other and they want to spent more time together.
    Nodding to herself she certified that this was how she felt towards Kiba and she was okay with it. She was quite new to loving people other than her parents, for she had never got close enough to people to do it before. She found the thoughts a bit exciting.
    "Kiba you dont need to try and do anything. Just be you. I know I cannot always be happy, so therefore happiness is not something I strive for. Besides I dont deserve it. Do not worry about looking after me, I know what I am doing. However thank you very much for caring, I suppose it is appropriate given the current situation..." Karinas words kept on getting faster and faster, her cheeks becoming redder and redder until finally her words trailed off into the air with a sigh.
    She found it simple these days to work herself up over things. And now with strong emotions towards Kiba her head was foggier than normal.
    Karina walked over to Kiba, where he was kneeled down on the ground examining the visible foot prints on the ground. Her hands were behind her back and she was leant forward a little, her long black hair dangling into her face as she watched Kiba quietly, smiling. She was glad to have ever met him.
    "Should we go inside now?"

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 26th February 2015, 2:53 am

"Indeed we should." Kiba stood up completely. "And one last thing... I don't care what you think you deserve. I want you to be happy." Kiba Smiled at Karina and started down the stairs, "lets go." Kiba took the steps two at a time, he was quite happy. 

*Don't get smug, Kiba* Kiki spoke up. 

Kiba stopped and turned around, He decided to wait for Karina to catch up. "sorry... i got a bit overzealous." Kiba blushed again, "so tell me... you ready for a fight?" Kiba smiled again, He offered his hand to her. Kiba could feel someone approaching and from the sounds coming up the stairs it was quite a few people. "We are going to have company coming." Kiba turned to face the people who were coming up the stairs, he could make out 9 or 10 people coming up the stairs, all of which who had weapons.

*I hate guns.* Kiki interjected as they came into full view. *Cowards.*

"Chill out Kiki." Kiba responded out loud. "well then shall we?"

The men stopped about ten feet from the two of them, all of them pointing their weapons at Kiba and Karina. "Stop right there..." One of the men spoke up, this one was holding a cannon type thing. "Leave now..." 

Kiba raised his foot and brought it down, causing spikes of earth to pop up, blocking their view of Kiba and Karina. Kiba turned and looked at Karina, "I got this." Kiba smiled and the used Illusion Break, moving behind the group. "So shall we fight?" all 10 of the people spun around to face Kiba.

Their were murmurs, mostly of shock and disbelief. Their weapons all ended up pointed at him again, giving Karina a free shot at them. Kiba simply smiled at them, "You sure you guys want to fight?"

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 26th February 2015, 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th February 2015, 2:53 am

The member 'Kiba Yukiko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina) NormalMonster Hunters of the ancient(Kiba/Karina) NormalMonster
    ~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 

Post by ~Kana~ 26th February 2015, 6:29 am

Karina smiled sweetly at Kiba as she watched him blush, it was kind of cute- a fully grown man such as himself blushing as he spoke about his feelings- in her opinion. "You do not need to apologize Kiba, it is all fine. Of course I am ready to fight, I hope this job goes well. Although I do not see why it wouldn't, I have heard rumours that you are very good at fighting. And as for company," Taking Kibas hand she pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear with her free hand, "The more the merrier right?" Her laugh that followed was small and sweet, sounding like the chiming of bells.
    Turning her attention away from Kiba she looked ahead and could vaguely make out the figures of about ten people, all of which seemed to be carrying some weapon of sorts. As they came closer Karina noted that their weapons were now pointed towards her and Kiba, this did not unnerve her at all for she knew Kiba would protect her if she was in trouble. However seeing as she was determined not to get in to a situation like that, she decided to try her best and fight along side kiba.
    Nodding at Kiba when he told her he had the situation under control, Karina slowly edged away from his side in case their opponents simultaneously attacked and Karina got caught up in it- this way she could help from outside the circle of men.
    "Shadow Step," Murmured Karina and instantly disappeared from Kiba's side and re-appeared behind the men without them noticing. Clearly the men were not that bothered about Karina's sudden leave... That was if they even noticed her presence in the first place; Karina remembered being told by her laughing mother as a child that men were not always that observant, something commonly labelled as 'man vision'. Maybe this group were just like the dumb stereotypes.

Spoiler:

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~

Kana's Playlist:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 8:23 pm