Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Fateful Appearance (Private; Alyia)

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

A Fateful Appearance (Private; Alyia) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fateful Appearance (Private; Alyia)

Post by Aliannah 21st July 2015, 8:46 pm

Alyia Nystrom
      575 Words
    @Angel of luck

Though Alyia had not meant to say her reaction out loud she could not help but look at Allen's reaction, he seemed confused. She watched him as his grip that she had spotted that he had taken on his shirt tightened and beads of sweat started to roll down his forehead and drip off his chin. The blonde obseved his actions and his reaction to what she had said. So he was confused but Alyia looked closer she could see his aura, something that fake items or items that held no life did not emit. There was fear, fear and confusion, some frustration, but the blonde was soon snapped out of her thoughts as she heard him start to talk again.

It was only mumbles but it had the blonde worrying, words that she was not expecting to come from the red heads mouth. She tilted her head and leaned in to listen, but she suddenly drew back as Allen looked at her as if he was expecting answers. His voice sudden;y started to raise and the blonde looked at the red head with slightly scared eyes. What did he mean? Was there something wrong? Was it connected to the words that he had been mumbling earlier? With frightened eyes she looked up at the dragon slayer and started to think about what she should do if he were to attack her. She knew that she could probably beat him pretty easily, but she didn't want to hurt him.

Starting to back away she noticed that Allen was looking at her differently, his cheeks here red and sweat began to poor down his forehead. What was wrong with him? Did he have a fever? But seeing him blush started to make her cheeks light up as well. Turning a soft and rosey pink against her porcelain skin. What was going on between them but as Allen spoke her final phrase she knew nearly exactly what had happened. It had happened before, though not to this extent. He.. He was falling for her. With that in mind the blonde started to back away even more, she didn't want anyone else to leave her. What would she do if he was not the right one and she took him, she would never be able to love again. Scared of the male species, talking to them only rarely. Taking in a shakey breath the girl only looked up at the boy.

"You fell in love."

Her eyes met up with his and sparks flew though her body, nothing she had ever felt before. It was amazing. She took in another shakey breath. "But I am afraid, what if you are not the right one?" Tears started to jerk from her eyes. She had been planning to tell Deniel before and take him, but he had left her only too soon and now here she was again with electricity flowing though her veins, feeling emotions she hadn't when she was with Deniel. "I can only find one person for all eternity, I almost made that mistake once, I don't want to make it ever. Falling in love with the wrong person could leave me unhappy for the rest of my life." Tears began to form at the corner of her eyes and the angel lifted her hand up to wipe them away.

"But it feels different around you, like it was meant to be.
    I'm scared of that."
    Made by Siren of GS and THQ

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

A Fateful Appearance (Private; Alyia) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fateful Appearance (Private; Alyia)

Post by Shakil 23rd July 2015, 9:52 pm

Allen stared. The blush not fading from his cheeks. His grip quickly tightened on his red mane but then let go, his trembling limbs falling to his sides. He slowly raised his hand to face him. His arm in front of his chest. He stared at his sweaty, trembling palm before rolling his fingers back into it. His expression grew... angry, or rather frustrated.  

Tears formed in the corners of his golden eyes. He gazed at Alyia, his cheeks flushing with blood. "I... wasn't made to.. love." Allen raised his trembling hands in front of his face, rolling his fingertips back into his palm. His expression softened. "What... what could I offer, if I could trade anything for love? I have lived only in fear, hatred, and darkness. None quite as powerful, or... dangerous at what Khalan says love is to be. I would offer any of my emotions for love... happiness within the heart, the soul... I can't accept the fact that I'm his product, but I can't deny it..."

He walked up to Alyia sniffing her more intently this time. He leaned down to stare straight into her wide, jeweled optics. He growled and slapped his cheeks, wincing at the impact."What am I saying? Look, Alyia. I am not in love! I can't be!"

Allen didn't know what he was saying anymore. But with every word that slipped out of his mouth, may it be truth or lie, he succumbed to the so called 'love'. "Make it stop... please..." He gazed at Alyia, tears nearly running down his cheeks. He didn't know what to do. What to say. How to say it. Did he love Alyia? Should he? Did he yearn for love, or was this just part of his facade? There was only one thing he could do to clarify it...

"Alyia,"
    He spoke softly, but firm. He leaned in closer, his lips tore from each other and pressed against hers once more, sealing it in a kiss. Though the kiss was more lasting than the others, it was less sincere. He pulled away after several seconds, and sighed. "It's still pounding violently... you have... done something to me and I wish I had the answer. But I'm no angel, I'm just me... and I look to others for the... explanations. I can't love, or at least not now." He frowned and leaned outward, sitting down much like a dog, and looking down. In a sullen mood, he twiddled his thumbs together and blushed.

Though, finally mustering up the courage to stay something. To meet the ender of the ice formed from his last actions. "A-and, don't get me wrong. I may just really like your scent.. or blood. Or both..."

He still did not know what to think. He was a confused man introduced to foreign feelings, all at once, he grew paranoid... angry and sad. His heart's rhythm grew steady. Allen smiled. "Nii-san taught me many things within the time I spent here in Magnolia. I'd have to be willing to expose myself to these things in order to accept them. And if love is as good as people say it to be, then maybe falling for you isn't... a bad thing." He whispered.

A sudden calmness consumed him. After the kiss, he still couldn't tell if it were love. The anger, hatred, fear... it still never faded. This was the world that was hiding from him... no, this was the world he was hiding from. He was afraid of change, but was put under the circumstances where change had to be applied. Allen wasn't prepared... it was all so new to him...

It still made no sense.

(OOC: Sorry if the post is a little confusing, typing this at one in the morning. =3=)
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 7th August 2015, 7:49 pm

► Alyia Nystrom
    657 Words
    @Angel of Luck

Alyia's eyes began to gain small pebble of crystal clear water like the dew on the morning grass. He didn't want to love her. He didn't want to love her because he thought that he couldn't. What did he mean he wasn't made to love? What did he mean that he couldn't accept it? Was it because he was different and he didn't believe he could love because he was different. Tears began to roll down her cheeks, streams of salt being left behind. He couldn't love her, he couldn't return the feelings that began to develop within her chest. Biting down on her bottom lip she moved to get out of her seat, she was done here. She didn't need to hear anymore. But she knew now that she wouldn't be able to love anyone ever again. Turning to leave the dragon slayer where he was the blonde only paused for a moment before turning around.

It was soft. The feeling of her lips against his. She couldn't remember Deniel's lips being this soft. But did she love Deniel? Probably not in the end, but though in the moments that she was with him, maybe something close, just not as deep as she feelings that resonated within the blonde now. Her eyes widened and all she could do was stand there looking at Allen in shock. Maybe... maybe he just understood now.

No, he didn't, as he spoke his last sentence of his moment her heart crumbled and she bit down on her bottom lip, her head hanging, blonde locks tumbling in front of her face, hiding it. Crystals fell from her eyes and made small puddles on the leather seat she had just been sitting on. He didn't understand at all, he didn't want to her understand. He would draw her in only to kick her out once more. It was beginning to become painful for the angel, having hope and then having it ripped from her. Maybe her luck hadn't been fixed after all.

Yet, after all knowing that she was being drawn back in she looked up at Allen who was not smiling as he looked down, mumbling something to himself about it wasn't so bad. Falling for her. Hearing this the blonde took in a deep breath. She was still a girl she was allowed to be upset about having her heart played with. "It might not be so bad for you, but being drawn in and kicked out over and over again hurts, hurts so much to the extent that maybe I should have stayed dead. It would have been better. So until you know how you feel I don't want to hear another word from you. Allen, love is something strong. You can't just play with it and throw it away because you are scared or you feel like it. It hurts other people when you do that. It hurts me!" The angel was now speaking at the dragon slayer with a non-forgiving voice as tears ran down her face, creating small streams on her pale skin.

Not being able to take anymore she looked at Allen with hurt in her eyes and love residing beneath it as she spun away from him and strode to the front of the restaurant. Opening the door and looking back at the red head before bowing her head and exiting the building a single tear falling, pain and love filling the crystal as it fell towards the hard ground, waiting for its end.

Alyia looked up at the sky and took in a deep breath, the tears never ending, it hurt so much. Maybe this was her fate for the rest of eternity. To cry. Opening her eyes blue met crystal. Eyes looked back up at the sky before, her black and white wings flashed open. She was done with Allen until he could decide his feelings. She didn't want to hurt anymore.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 23rd December 2015, 9:17 pm

Allen only observed Goddess Alyia's countenance and was subjected to shock upon the sight of her emotions taking form in her expression. She was crying. Beads of water ran down her cheeks. Allen listened to her attentively, what did he say? He didn't mean to hurt her! Why was she crying? Why couldn't she stop? He was most likely overthinking this. Or was it the approximate amount of concern needed to pity her? He proceeded to his confusion.

But then words would tear their way out of her mouth and grasped his undivided attention. She spoke, what he considered, words of wisdom. He had been birthed into this world with the mind of a newborn, slowly learning to crawl so he could walk beside Goddess Alyia. But with these words he word exchange with her, with they as painful as she exclaimed?

She stood from her seat and dismissed herself from the building. Allen could only watch, for he had failed to choke out the words he had so desperately wanted her to hear. What should he do? What could he do? As she said, love was a strong thing. Had he been tampering with those passionate emotions so carelessly? Allen resented himself for it. He didn't know what to say; he couldn't even scold himself! He only bared the most divine agitation, sitting there, alone at a table, sitting in his seat, trembling with frustration!

Was he so dumb? Could he not decipher these feelings? He was so afraid of this change, this human heart. His heart started to beat faster and faster, and Goddess Alyia was not even present. Was the very mention of her name so pleasant? Were these beautiful characters forming the beautiful name so appealing? His cheeks flushed a deeper red, choked up his pride, and gave into the temptation. He admitted that he was in love. He no longer fought it. He had no valid reason to deny it. It would only make it worse!

Allen stood from his seat and several minutes after Goddess Alyia, dismissed himself. When he was greeted with a cold air of the outside, he froze upon the sight in front of him. It was Goddess Alyia, but with wings? He couldn't recall a moment when he had set eyes on this. His widened his golden optics and sat on the ground in silence, much like a dog. He stared, and stared, until he choked up some words. "Uhm... I know that something I said or did back there made you upset.. and uhm... well..."

He didn't know what else to say. He simply blushed, and turned his head away. Her wings were pretty.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 25th December 2015, 11:20 pm

► Goddess Alyia Nystrom
    420 Words
    @Angel of Luck

She didn't know why it took her such a long time to take off into the air, maybe it was just her trying to hand onto the last drop of hope that she had left. That the red headed male would run after her and bring her back into his arms. But, with reality flashing in front of her eyes Goddess Alyia knew that her hopes were not heard. With her eyes closing she flexed her wings. Then angel knew that she was drawing attention, but she no longer cared. She couldn't there was nothing left to care about. She could feel the cool air shifting past her feathers urging for her to take off. But she wanted that hope. She wanted it so badly, to have that stupid good for nothing idiot, toyer of feelings to come after her. She didn't know why, but she did.

With a quick shake of her head, Goddess Alyia brushed off her feelings for the idiot. Her life now was not just about her but about the luck of all people. She couldn't just think of herself anymore. The tears slowly began to stop their trail down her cheeks, salt lines the only thing left as evidence of her crying.

Reaching to take off into the sky a sudden red hair had her screeching to a halt. Allen, he was there. Sitting on the ground looking up at her in wonder and awe. Wanting nothing but to run to him and into his arms, hoping that he would accept her Goddess Alyia stood her ground. No, she was not going to run to him no matter how much she wanted to. No she was not going to give into her feelings again until she knew that Allen would stop playing with her heart.

She listened as he spoke, attempting and trying to piece together a sentence. Yet, failing in the end. Not wanting to take anymore of this the angel turned to the man. "Allen." His name fell from her lips in a pleading manner. "I don't want you to be unsure. I want something real. I want to be able to run to you when I have worried or fears. But I can't. I can't." The repetition of words bringing new tears to her eyes. "I can't Allen. Not until you tell me yourself that you can handle and accept the feelings you have. Because I have been hurt before and I know how painful it was then. I can't have that a second time."

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 30th December 2015, 8:17 pm

Allen raised his arm to his chest and clenched it through his clothing, raised himself from the stone crust below and walked up behind Goddess Alyia with a shy look. At first, he was reluctant to throw his arms around her and to pull her into a tender embrace. He was afraid that he'd be rejected, thrown away after he had done such terrible things. He felt ashamed to be in her presence after what he had done. Of course, he was unaware that there were plenty of worse things he could've done but judging from her reaction, he was sickening, right? He wasn't sure of the reality of things. What should he do? Turn away and let it be? Or express his feelings. He took a deep breath and wrapped his trembling arms around her body, tears rolling down his cheeks from golden eyes. And all of a sudden, the weight had lifted from his chest.

"Why won't human emotions, not even my own, work the way we want it to? Love is big and scary. When human beings are presented with things like this, they get afraid. And that fear pushes them to what they call "fight or flight". I want to run from this feeling you give me. You make me feel like my heart is going one hundred miles a hour. You make my face flush as red as my hair. I love you, I can't deny that. I won't deny it. But I just... I don't know how... to treat it." His grip grew tighter as his arms trembled even more, burying his crying face into her beautiful, golden mane. He sniffed it, smiling between tears.

"I love you. I know I said it, but it makes me feel fuzzy when I say. It's a nice feeling. I didn't mean to hurt you, I say this with sincerity! I want to bury my face into your chest and be comforted by you. I want to wrap my arms around your beautiful body and entwine my fingers in your hair. But is that too much to ask after the pain I've caused you? Can those tears I've made you shed are of too much value for the words "I'm sorry" to erase?" Allen didn't know what he was saying. He thought he was speaking nonsense. Several bystanders stopped to look at them, and his chest felt like it'd explode. He raised his head, took a deep breath. And all of a sudden, the murmuring grew silent. He opened his mouth, and spoke.

"I love you, Goddess Alyia! Please stay with me! I promise that I won't hurt you! I promise!"

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 30th December 2015, 11:08 pm

► Nystrom
    231 Words
    @Angel of Luck

Goddess Goddess Alyia looked at Allen with wide eyes, had she heard what she thought that she heard? Tears pricked her eyes as she blinked. Had he really said it. With a small sob she cried and lunged at Allen. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she embraced him in a hug. Sobs wracked her boy as she clung to the red haired boy. "I-I love you too." Her words barely managed to exit her mouth. She buried her face into his shoulder as she clung to Allen.

Her fingers clung to his jacket as her tears wet it. He was going to be her stone. Her new home. He was her base. No matter how unstable he was himself. Closing her eyes the angel finally relaxed in his arms. Home. A place she belonged. It felt nice. A soft smile graced her lips as she could only hold Allen. She loved him and he loved her back. There was nothing else that she could wish for.

Finally pulling away from Allen she looked up at him and kissed his cheek softly. "What do you say that we find a place to stay. I just sold my old home and I need to buy a new one. You can help pick on e out." With that the new could were able to move on with their relationship and with their lives.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 7:11 pm