Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and Beyond

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksmen's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Kyo Tetra
    Experience : 550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Human Transfiguration
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed To Earthland and Beyond

Post by Z3R0169 31st December 2014, 10:51 pm

The morning light shined down on Ezeakieal through the forest trees, he woke as the fist days light shined on his arm. Ezeakial let out a large yawn, stretching his body as he jumped down off the tree's branch. "I gotta get myself a house." Ezeakieal stated while cracking his neck. "I should see what I can get for work today." Ezeakieal headed towards the city of Magnolia at a rapid pace. "Well at least I can get in some morning training." He thought to himself as he jolted trough the forest terrain. When he arrived at Fairy Tail he was sweating bullets and the sun still barely risen. "I think that's a new record." He said as he passed through the guild entrance.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

OCC:124 Words
    HP:110%
    MP:100%

Spells In Use:None

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 7th February 2015, 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland and Beyond 1ezsig10
    (Never Say Bye Till The Day you Die.)

Missions Complete
    D:4/C:3/B:0/A:0/S:0/SS:0/10Y:0/100Y:0
    EXP:550
    Next:1200

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: To Earthland and Beyond

Post by Z3R0169 31st December 2014, 10:53 pm

Fairy tail was rowdy as usual the men where shouting and fighting the women laughed at them even a few joined in on the brawls. The stand in guild master stood there watching every thing from the second floor his face cloaked in shadows. One of the guild mates bumped into Ezeakieal "Hey buddy how you doing?" He asked before jumping back into the fray. When Ezeakieal heard his name shouted at him. He turned to see Conrad a five foot, eleven inch one hundred and seventy eight pound bad ass. He has  short and spiky black hair and one brown eye though he was an average sized man he the battle experience showed in his many scars and wounds, his eye patch covered such a wound. Conrad tends to wear his armor with patchwork leather pants and a black cloak that drapes over his armor. Ezeakieal or any one else in the guild for this matter has never seen Conrad in regular clothing. He had meet him when he first joined the guild, since then they've gotten along decently well. Ezeakieal puled up a seat next to Conrad and asked him "What's up?"
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    OOC:194 Words

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 7th February 2015, 1:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 31st December 2014, 10:57 pm

Conrad pulled out a request flyer, "I wanted to do this job, It's a C rank so i'll need at least a team of three to get the guild masters approval, your the first one Iv'e asked so you in?." "Stop a group of slavers." Ezeakieal gripped his hand so tight a small drop of blood hit the ground. "I'm in!" Conrad was puzzled as to why Ezeakieal was so furious, and a little to eager to accept. "Great the village that requested our guilds assistance is located some where in Desierto." "What kind of place is Desierto?" Ezeakieal asked.
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    OOC:101 Words

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 7th February 2015, 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 31st December 2014, 10:58 pm

"The land of djinns, flying carpets, and billions of grains of sand. Desierto is the kingdom of the burning sun! Though the landscape of this harsh sandy nation is mostly barren among the countless dunes of sand, there are three surprisingly large cities scrapping an existence into the brutal desert. Each of these oasis are ruled by a powerful Sultan that come together to form a legendary tri-council to govern the nation of Desierto as a whole. It may sound civilized, and it is - as long as you stay within the limits of the Sultans' walls. Outside of their protection and influence, Desierto is a sandy expanse of slave trading, mineral and metal farming, and crawling with enough rogue bandit tribes to rival an army." "That was a lengthy explanation..." Ezeakieal looked a little surprised. "There's a brochure isn't there?" "Yea there's a brochure." Conrad smiled trying to lighten the mood."Alright when I find our third teammate, I'll give you a call. You need to meet us at the Train station with your passport ready." Ezeakieal made a face Conrad had never seen before, "You don't have a passport yet do you?" "Ha... ahahahahha. No." He replied

"Well go get one! There's a train that will take you there."

OOC:210 Words
    HP:100%

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 31st December 2014, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 31st December 2014, 11:02 pm

Ezeakieal headed out side and Conrad followed, You need to head south to Hargeon Town it's not that far so you should finish rather quickly." Ezeakieal nodded his head as he took off all of his training weight, as they landed on the ground they made small little craters, "I'll be there in no time flat, I mean I move faster than any train so this will be quick." And with a dash of incredible speed he took off towards the station dodging pedestrians left and right. When we arrived at the proper station he ran next to the tracks all the way to Hargeon. Ezeakieal ran for two hours before he could see the shore line in the distance along the the coastal city of Hargeon. Ezeakieal wasted no time in locating the guild offices and applying for his passport. After a few hours of standing around he finally got his passport approved he paid the 5k and ran all the way back to Magnolia. He returned to the guild on the verge of collapsing. "Fhew well now that's done." Ezeakieal grabbed his training gear and put it back on "Hey Conrad I'm ready when you are." Conrad ran out side in astonishment "Did you run back as well?" He asked Ezeakieal smiled as he fell face forward. Conrad crept closer when he heard the sound of Ezeakieal stomach roar. "Come on lets go get something to eat." Ezeakieal hopped back onto his feet.

"Your buying?" Ezeakieal said with sparkles in his eyes

"I'll pay for half." Conrad responded

"Good enough." Ezeakieal chuckled as they headed into town.

OOC:269 Words

Missions Complete

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:12 am