Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Investigation

Ban
    Ban

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Terra, Mattias, Kiara
    Experience : 75

An Investigation Empty An Investigation

Post by Ban 29th December 2014, 6:41 pm

Kaido stood on a pier, looking out at the wreckage before him and scratching his head in dismay. A crew was currently working to pull the wreckage of a ship from the bay, one sank by what witnesses had described as a telekinetic lizard man. In less elegant terms of course. Civillian witnesses tended to over exaggerate things, often for attention or to make themselves look more important. Hell, one witness had sword he had attacked the beast and it had phased right through his sword. Unlikely.

Still, Kaido had been asked, if that was the word they wanted to use, to investigate the event, and so of course, Kaido would. He had his armor and massive cloak today, with Gutcrusher in hand. He had thought it best to leave Starry end at home, at least for this part. "How in the nine hells did this thing sink a boat?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men are near.
    If you hear the Whisper Men, then turn away your ear.
    Do not hear the Whisper men, whatever else you do.
    For once you’ve heard the Whisper Men, they’ll stop and look at you.

A hero is not the one that never falls. A hero is the one that gets up, again and again, and never gives up on his dream.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Investigation Empty Re: An Investigation

Post by Vierorin 30th December 2014, 8:24 pm

Vierorin stood there next to his oversize companion, he had been coassigned this investigation with Kaido, but in all due technicalities, he was rather confused. The Civilians barely gave any helpful information giving off random and often inaccurate statements of what they thought happened. Then however he turned to the bandits that had been left on the scene unconscious, they had given a little bit more information, but was rather not useful because of their injuries. He sighed when he heard his companions question, “I don’t know Kaido, my main question what was this thing… and was the thing that crashed into the boat the same thing that came out of the water and fought the bandits?...” Vierorin furrowed his brow, he was very well not the detective type, but thankfully Zekkaria had been flying around looking for clues, hopefully she finds something…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ban
    Ban

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Terra, Mattias, Kiara
    Experience : 75

An Investigation Empty Re: An Investigation

Post by Ban 5th January 2015, 7:13 pm

Kaido smirked a bit as he thought back, using the description of a lizardman to think. "Do you remember the attack not long ago, of the hundred dragons? I fought there, slew some of the beasts. I fought along side a being who may very well fit the description given. Xierak if I recall correctly, a creature even larger than myself. He did not seem wicked, though a tad careless. He was of eclipse soul as well. Perhaps it is that he has gone and lost himself? Or was, as I fear likely more accurate, he simply careless? There is no telling how he views life, human or otherwise."

Spoiler:

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men are near.
    If you hear the Whisper Men, then turn away your ear.
    Do not hear the Whisper men, whatever else you do.
    For once you’ve heard the Whisper Men, they’ll stop and look at you.

A hero is not the one that never falls. A hero is the one that gets up, again and again, and never gives up on his dream.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 3:03 pm