Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An unusual friend [Riley x Hodor]

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An unusual friend [Riley x Hodor] Empty An unusual friend [Riley x Hodor]

Post by Iesha 26th December 2014, 7:22 am

Bored and jaded, Riley walked along the streets of Magnolia town. There were a lot of things to do in this town but Riley didn't feel like doing anything. Life was getting way too boring for her. She was waiting for something exciting, something that could boost her spirit. But sadly nothing of that sort occurred. Looking around, she saw people hanging out with their friends and having fun. This made Riley feel even more miserable as she had no friends since she was new to the town. She dragged her feet to keep moving. "Maybe this was a bad idea. I should have just stayed home and watched some TV and eat some ice-cream." She muttered to herself. The thought of just sitting around and doing nothing was so inviting but Riley snapped out of it. "What am I doing? Rather than complaing, I should be going around looking for something fun to do." Determination overcame her laziness as she looked around to find something interesting to do.
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An unusual friend [Riley x Hodor] Empty Re: An unusual friend [Riley x Hodor]

Post by Hodor 26th December 2014, 8:04 am

Thordur had been drinking and drinking, the main reason was because he was bored aswell as being a little bit too unlucky. "Geez... What on earth is even going on... I'm so unlucky i could make a living out of it." Thordur said between taking a sip out of a keg full of water, not long after finishing his 'Keg full of Water' he walked to the barkeep, It was a large man nearly 2 ft tall, wearing nothing but pants. as the barkeep asked him if he needed something, Thordur threw up all the water he had drank, making the barkeep nearly boiling with rage. The barkeeper grabbed his shirt and threw him out of the bar but only after he had turned him upside-down clearing him for every jewel he had. [5 jewels] The young man, Being thrown out of the bar, hitting a young gal probably around the age of sixteen to nineteen. This particular Young girl was wearing a semi normal attire of black jeans, green button down shirt including black combat boots, and somehow she had landed on top of him. The barkeeper walked outside the door in the same attire as earlier except he had all sorts of half-eaten food all around his body and then he started shouting"NEVER COME BACK HERE YOU SON OF A ****" The barkeeper then threw a large keg in their direction.

[OOC Info]
    The keg weighs 50 Kilograms (KG) and if it were to hit them it would be broken in a large amount of splinters.

Barkeeper
    An unusual friend [Riley x Hodor] Beefy_salute_by_sniperstalker-d6g0wvu

The mentioned keg
    An unusual friend [Riley x Hodor] Oak+barrels+kegs+casks

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 26th December 2014, 11:11 am

Riley was walking on the road, minding her own business when suddenly this man crashed into her as he was being thrown out, dragging her down with him. What made it even worse was the fact that Riley had landed on top of the stranger. Before she could decipher what happened a huge shirtless man, wearing nothing but his pants, showed up. 'NEVER COME BACK HERE YOU SON OF A***"

Riley slightly flinched at his tone and at his language. She was about to get off the stranger before a keg came flying towards them and hit Riley straight in the back. It wasn't that difficult for her as she had taken more severe hits in the past, but that didn't lessen the pain. "I said I wanted something exciting to happen. This is not my definition of excitement." She muttered as she groaned in pain.
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 31st December 2014, 5:16 am

As Thordur opened his eyes and saw a girl on top of him. As she was about to get off him his keg came flying towards them and as the keg hit the girl in the back, Thordur said; "Oh my lord, are you okay my dear?" while looking at riley, after that Thordur attempted to grab the keg, although only successfully grabbing the keg after it had bounced off Riley. As Thordur held the keg in his arms he held it high in the air with both hands and throwing it at the barkeeper with enough speed to knock down the barkeeper: The barkeeper has been knocked out. As He stood there, he put his hand out asking the girl if she needed a hand and although not in the literal sense, Thordur introduced himself; "Hi my name is Thordur Rafn, how about you little girl?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 1st January 2015, 11:10 am

Riley saw as the man grabbed the keg and threw it at the barkeeper. She couldn't help but sniffle laugh. The man extended his hand to help "Hi my name is Thordur Rafn, how about you little girl?" Riley was about to accept his help until he called her a little girl. Riley might be small in size, but no way does she look like a 'little girl'. Rather that taking his hand, she stood up on her own, completely ignoring the pain. "Little girl? How do I look like a little girl to you?" She didn't even bother answering his question.

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 3:03 am