Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double Trouble, Nakigame and AIzen

Nakigame Takechi
    Nakigame Takechi

Player 
    Lineage : Pride Of A Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Song Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble, Nakigame and AIzen Empty Double Trouble, Nakigame and AIzen

Post by Nakigame Takechi 23rd December 2014, 7:32 pm

Nakigame had started looking for a job to do with her newly found partner, Aizen. They both agreed on a job called double trouble. They were expected to take a set of twins to an amusement park, but they could not get them lost, or hurt or they would get no reward. It seemed easy enough, although, Nakigame didn't have much experience with children, but getting on the rides with them may be fun. Nakigame had never been to an amusement park, and this job allowed her to go to one and get paid in the process, not to mention its most likely easy! Nakigame and Aizen both wanted a job that could quickly be finished, so they set out to the boys' house. "Hello, I'm Nakigame, this is my partner Aizen, we are two mages that are accepting your job request, we will take your children to the amusement park as you requested. We will ensure their safety, we will not let thet get lost or hurt." Nakigame told the mother. "I warn you, these two can be a handful, they are quite mischievous, when one goes, the other one follows. I do wish you the best of luck. And thank you." The mother told NAkigame and Aizen.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:18 pm