Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sweets For All [Private | Zoe and Dederik]

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Sweets For All [Private | Zoe and Dederik]

Post by Zoe Schiffer 22nd December 2014, 12:13 pm

Skipping on the streets of Crocus, the brunette looked around the city, the sounds of excitable chatter of people filling her ears. Zoe had decided to come to Crocus for a while for sightseeing of the capital of Fiore.

At the present day, she was dressed in a peach colored sleeveless shirt with a yellow colored cardigan on top of it accompanied with a white skirt that reached till her knees paired up with white colored flats and her hair being left open reaching till her mid-back with only a pin on the right side of her hair on her forehead.

"Hmm, I wonder what I should do." The girl murmured to herself as she kept walking, a hand on her chin. It was then her eyes landed on something that made her jump up in excitement.

At the end of the road, there was what appeared to be a shop and the only thing that registered in her mind was the words 'Sweets' written in a red coloured curved handwriting. Zoe's eyes gleamed as she walked and came to a stop in front of the shop, a little bit of drool descending from her mouth.

Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 
    Lineage : Ex Nihilo
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Experience : 762.5

Private Re: Sweets For All [Private | Zoe and Dederik]

Post by Vox Nihili 23rd December 2014, 6:49 am

Whenever a store opened up there was always a sale of some kind, a gimmick to draw consumers in to establish a customer base and for Dederik’s current budget it was the best time to stock up on treats. “She just had to have a cold…” A youthful looking man with short, white hair and red eyes said as he looked into the hotel’s mirror. Clad in a black suit’s jacket overtop of a Prussian blue dress shirt and dark grey tie the man straightened his clothing to look more presentable. “Vell now, time for zee mission.” The man said, smiling to himself in the mirror before turning around and slipping out of the room.

Walking down the streets he idly tried to think of how to go on with the task without his partner in crime, his red eyes idly slipping over people walking in the streets as he made his way towards the new sweets shop. When he finally did arrive his eyes rested on a woman standing just outside of it, her eyes practically stars while he could have sworn he saw drool coming out. A sly grin spread across his face as he approached her, one hand idly slipping around her shoulders as he reached out with his other hand. In it was his Rune Knight ID wrapped in a handkerchief so that she could see it as he wiped the drool off.

“I have a very important assignment und no partner to assist me… vat vould you say if I said zat vee could each get a hefty discount at zis store on anysing zat vee purchase as a couple?” He inquired quietly as he gave her a smile. “So, vat do you say?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sweets For All [Private | Zoe and Dederik] 36626_s
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 23rd December 2014, 8:25 am

As people passed by the shop, some stopped and stared at it to see the offer whereas some just passed by but all of them gave Zoe a weird look. Probably because of the fact that she had drool coming out of her mouth and did not even bother wiping it away. She was so entranced by the new sweet shop that her eyes were glowing and the girl had failed to notice the arm that slid around her shoulders.

It was only when she felt a handkerchief on her chin did she notice the man that was wiping her mouth. Zoe was about to squeal in surprise however, her eyes fell on the card that the man had. 'So he's a Rune Knight?'

He began his sentence about not having a partner to assist him and it made Zoe scrunch her brows in confusion wondering where the man was getting at. Only when he mentioned a hefty discount did Zoe's eyes widen in surprise. But of course, they had to go as a couple, she wasn't so sure about that but then again, neither did she have the money to pay for all the sweets she wanted to buy.

Turning to face the man, Zoe said with determination in her voice, "I'm up for it. If acting as a couple with you means I get a hefty discount then let's do this. I don't have enough money to pay for all the sweets I want to buy so the only option would be to act as a couple."

Intertwining the man's hand in her own, Zoe started walking towards the entrance. Remembering the fact that she didn't know his name, Zoe paused momentarily and turned to look at him. "Oh by the way, I'm Zoe. A Fairy Tail wizard. And you are....?"
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 24th December 2014, 10:56 am

After having shown her his ID and wiping the drool off of her chin he slipped them back into his pocket as he listened to her… lengthy explanation. “She’s acting like she is making a deal with a devil.” Dederik thought to himself as she almost seemed like she was rationalizing a bad idea. When her hand started to intertwine with his own he held her smaller hand in his own as they started walking towards the entrance. Her voice drawing his red gaze down towards her smaller figure as he playfully smiled at her. “I sink you need glasses my dear, your beloved boyfriend for zis evening is none other zan Dederik Vonkaiserbliz. You however, may refer to me anyway zat you vish; so long as it is vis a smile on zat lovely face of yours.” He replied in an almost teasing tone before opening the door for her and bowing regally, one hand holding the door and the other lightly holding onto her own as he continued on. “Shall vee begin our date? I have heard zat you may even purchase sweets to take home after you finish eating here unt filling out a customer survey.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 25th December 2014, 6:39 am

One thing that the brunette noticed above everything else about the man was his accent, she had failed to notice so before but as he had spoken more now, she heard it properly. He seemed to not belong to Fiore and it made her wonder where exactly this man was from. She would have to question about him about it later.

At the mention of the glasses comment, Zoe's mouth curved slightly downwards displaying a frown but it went away as soon as he introduced himself. 'Dederik, huh.' Hearing his full sentence, Zoe raised an eyebrow in his direction. Perhaps, going with this man might not have been a good idea as he seemed to be quite flirtatious but since it was sweets on the other side, she most likely did not care.

At his action of bowing, the female was impressed a bit. Not many guys bow these days and it instantly reminded her of her teammate, Manayus who was the biggest gentleman she had ever encountered.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Dederik-san. But you being my date or boyfriend is only for today since we have the same goal. But at the same time, let's try to have a good time."

Stepping inside the cafe with one of her hand still holding onto Dederik's, her brown eyes scanned the surrounding area as they started gleaming again witnessing the various assorted sweets in all different colours that lined the shelves. Of course, since this was a couple's special day, the cafe was also aligned with heart balloons spread across the walls, as well as, actual couples who were seated on different tables, chatting animatedly with each other. No one at the cafe seemed to have come alone.

Excitement overcame Zoe and she started bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Oh my god. There's so much over here! Let's get as much as we can!" Dragging the man to a nearby table that was directly in front of the window, she left his hand and sat down on one side expecting Dederik to sit on the other.

"Where's the waiter? I want to give the order fast." Zoe said, impatiently rocking back and forth in her seat.
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 26th December 2014, 9:35 am

Again, she spoke as if she was rationalizing a deal with the devil, his only solace was in that at the very least, she was rationalizing a deal with a handsome devil such as himself. Before they entered he whispered quietly in her ear, a playful smile on his face as if sharing an intimate moment with a lover. “Smile~ As you said vee should have a good time. Even if it is just for zee candy, zee best way to pretend is to treat it as true.” He said before pulling away from her ear and shoot her a wink. “Consider zis a first date und vee shall feast on zee flesh of delicious treats.”

His red gaze only briefly swept over the filled shop before settling on the excited form of his date, watching her momentarily as she literally bounced with joy before dragging him off to a nearby table. As she sat down at the table he took a seat directly next to her, leaving the entire side opposite of them empty as he reached over to place his hand on top of her rocking head. “Zey are busy Zoey. It is a packed store after all und everyone vill be debating on vat to buy.” He replied as his hand ruffled her hair playfully. “Look at zee menu und sink of vat you vant to have. Vee shall make zere jaws drop at zee sheer size of our gluttony vis enough orders to fill all zee tables near us. Und zen vee vill see about burning off zee sugar rush in a truly legendary manner.” He said, his voice slowly taking on a more inspirational type tone as he got into his little speech, his crimson gaze turning to stare down at his date as his lips curved into a sly smile. "Vat say you, goddess of zee sugar rush, vorshiper of sweets und devourer of all zat is candy?"

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 26th December 2014, 3:52 pm

When the male that had accompanied her whispered in her ear about having a good time and enjoying themselves and considering their visit to the sweet cafe as a first date, Zoe scrunched her eyebrows, a little wary of the man now. Of course, no matter the case, her guard was still up even in the presence of all these candies around her though for how long, she did not know.

Instead of sitting opposite her, Dederik had opted to sit next to her. She wasn't expecting him to sit next to her but since he had already done so, asking him to move would be rude. And it was not as though the girl was uncomfortable so there was no reason to ask. Her attention was directed towards Dederik's hand that was placed over her head as an act to subdue her excitement and impatience.

"But still, I want them to take my order." The girl said in a somewhat childish tone as she skimmed over the menu which consisted of various different types of sweets that the brunette couldn't decide what she wanted; simultaneously, she was also listening to Dederik speak.

"Well, since you put it that way, is it okay if we take everything in the menu? Because I really can't decide."
    Zoe asked with an angelic smile gracing her features. She truly could not decide and since Dederik had put it in a such a way, ordering everything would definitely be enough to fit all the tables around them. "As for burning of the sugar, let's think about that after devouring the sugar."

At the title that Dederik had given her, Zoe's eyes gleamed as she looked at the man. All signs of being wary of the man had now disappeared. "You're the first person to call me that. I should make that my title and get everyone in the guild to call me that. Yeah, that would be awesome." For the latter part of the sentence, the girl was merely speaking to herself imagining how glorious the title that Dederik had given her would be on her.
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 12th January 2015, 2:38 pm

Dederik’s hand affectionately ruffled Zoe’s hair as she asked if they could order everything, giving her a smile before replying. “Vee are in a… vat is it called here… open relationship? Vere vee pay for our own meals und simply enjoy eachozer’s radiant presence. Basking in zee warmth vee feel for eachozer sitting side by side. So order vat ever you vish, but remember first zey vill ask for our beverages und our meals later.” He replied as he pulled his hand way from her head to return to the menu and continue on with his inspirational speech, referring to her as the sugar goddess and all things sweet.

By the way her eyes gleamed and the look she gave him, what he had said hit some sort of emotional or mental sweet spot to captivate her. As her words and look in her eyes started to suggest her zoning out he turned his attention to the waitress approaching while she still seemed to be stuck in her fantasies. “Vee vill have zee couple’s supreme sunday vis extra cherries und sprinkles along with two glasses of vater.” He ordered politely, essentially getting a single mega Sunday beverage with two straws for them to share and two glasses of water to drink with the rest of their future meals. After all, water would allow them to enjoy the taste of everything without anything else mixing in to contaminate them.

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 15th January 2015, 1:56 pm

A pout presented itself on her visage as Dederik ruffled her hair whilst claiming that they would just be enjoying each other's company and pay for their meals themselves. Well, at least Zoe would not have to pay a lot due to the discount that they were recieving however, she would have to keep in mind to get a little more money afterwards. Whilst she was stuck in her fantasies, the light blonde haired girl had failed to realize that Dederik had already placed their order and in a few minutes, the waitress had returned holding their order of the couple's supreme sundae and two glasses of water on her tray which she placed on the table.

As soon as the delicacy made contact with her table, Zoe's eyes snapped from their daydream and look at the sunday, her lips stretched into a massive grin. Placing one of the spoon, which had scooped a bit of ice-cream, between her lips and taking a sip, the girl sighed and exclaimed in delight. "This is amazing.~" However, it was only then she noticed that there was only one sundae ignoring the fact that it appeared to be one made clearly for two people or the one extra straw and spoon placed next to the glass. She turned to look at Dederik with a confused expression. "Why did you only order water for yourself? Don't you want something else as well?" Of course, the girl thought that the sundae had only come for her and it failed to cross her mind that it was for both of them. Oh, how this girl was at times with something sweet.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 4:19 am