Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Poison Dragon Slayer magic

Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venelogia
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bump Poison Dragon Slayer magic

Post by Kenshi 15th December 2014, 11:59 am

Magic

Primary Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer magic (毒の滅竜魔法 Doku no Metsuryū Mahō)
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster||Lost
    Description: Poison Dragon Slayer magic is a type of Caster magic that involves the creation and utilization of poison from the caster's body, in the form of a toxic gas that is tangible, therefore able to be used as a weapon. The poison can also be manifested as a purple liquid, but it isn't as effective in battle. The poison can also come in the form of a purple solid. The poison has a variety of effects, the main one being slowly infecting the victim, robbing them of their movement before killing them. The toxic gas has a necrotic effect, eating through organic materials. The poison can even act as an aphrodisiac, applied via skin contact or through saliva transfer. The user has the ability to make their flesh and even saliva toxic. Their blood is toxic by default, as poison literally runs through their veins. The user can also consume poison of any type, including venom.
    Abilities:
    Immune to poison in any form, aside from that of God and Demon Slayers
    Enhanced senses (Emphasis on sight and smell)
    Enhanced physical strength, speed, durability and reflexes (25% higher than the average human)
    Can consume any type of neutral(unmixed) poison, venom or toxin, magical or natural
    Can utilize a wide variety of toxins for different effects:
    Toxins and what they do:

Aura Type:
    Locked until B rank:

Strengths:
    User can't be poisoned by natural means
    User's MP is replenished when poison or venom is ingested
    The poison produced can be a variety of different types of poison. The most commonly used is a blend of hemotoxins, neurotoxins and necrotoxins. The poison can be manipulated to produce other effects, such as dendrotoxins to cause temporary paralysis.

Weaknesses:
    Weak to wind
    Weak to fire, that can burn the poison out of the air
    Weak against magics that heal
    Doesn't affect inorganic materials
    Due to being a Dragon Slayer, the user suffers terrible motion sickness. Any mode of transportation, other than their close friends or pets, will leave the user paralyzed with illness.

Lineage: Shadows of Anarchy
    Unique Abilities: The user can control shadows allowing the shadows around the user to take on a physical form attacking anything at command. Attacks equal the rank of the user in power. Can only control shadows in a 50 meter zone.
    Usage: Upon usage the user can’t use spells of any sort, and can only use the lineage’s ability to manipulate and control shadows. Upon usage the ability to control and manipulate shadows lasts four posts, and can only be used once per a thread.

D-rank Spells:

List of Spell Fusions:
    Locked until B rank:

Last edited by Kenshi on 14th January 2015, 10:21 am; edited 13 times in total
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bump Re: Poison Dragon Slayer magic

Post by Aria Beleren 16th December 2014, 5:51 pm

I will be doing this app in a couple minutes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 16th December 2014, 8:44 pm

Kenshi wrote:
    [/u][/size]
    Primary Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer magic (毒の滅竜魔法 Doku no Metsuryū Mahō)
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster||Lost
    Description: Poison Dragon Slayer magic is a type of Caster magic that involves the creation and utilization of poison from the caster's body, in the form of a toxic gas that is tangible, therefore able to be used as a weapon. The poison can also be manifested as a purple liquid, but it isn't as effective in battle. The poison has a variety of effects, the main one being slowly infecting the victim, robbing them of their movement before killing them. The toxic gas has a necrotic effect, eating through organic materials. The poison can even act as an aphrodisiac (O_O I have seen so much hentai to not agree with this... But I'll let it slide), applied via skin contact or through saliva transfer. The user has the ability to make their flesh, blood and even saliva toxic. The user can also consume poison of any type, including venom.
    Abilities:
    Immune to poison in any form Not true, please place that Demon and God Slayer poisons still can affect you.
    Enhanced senses (Emphasis on sight and smell)
    Enhanced physical strength, durability and reflexes Too general. stat boosts are still being worked on. Please specify just how strong you are, how fast you can run for a base land speed... In your case since you are a male in physical shape you can run 2 miles in 12 minutes flat without speed boosts. You're going to need to specify what it is you can dodge with your reflexes. Like are you completely cat like where you land on your feet all the time? If that is true place that there and we can go from that.
    Can consume any type of neutral(unmixed) poison, venom or toxin, magical or natural
    Any AoE gaseous attack can be made colorless, odorless and tasteless for stealth No. This is a definite no. You're not "bending" poison. You're CREATING IT.

Aura Type:
    Locked until B rank:

Strengths:
    User can't be poisoned Not true again see previous reasons as to why.
    User's MP is replenished when poison or venom is ingested
    Variety of effects Too general please list them out and we can go from there.

Weaknesses:
    Weak to wind
    Weak against magics that heal
    Doesn't affect inorganic materials
    Due to being a Dragon Slayer, the user suffers terrible motion sickness. Any mode of transportation, other than their close friends or pets, will leave the user paralyzed with illness.

Lineage: Shadows of Anarchy
    Unique Abilities: The user can control shadows allowing the shadows around the user to take on a physical form attacking anything at command. Attacks equal the rank of the user in power. Can only control shadows in a 50 meter zone.
    Usage: Upon usage the user can’t use spells of any sort, and can only use the lineage’s ability to manipulate and control shadows. Upon usage the ability to control and manipulate shadows lasts four posts, and can only be used once per a thread.

D-rank Spells:

List of Spell Fusions:
    Locked until B rank:
    [/color]
    [/color][/center]

Please include the duration of the necrotic effects by rank and what it actually does.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 17th December 2014, 8:14 am

Kyll Vie wrote:Any AoE gaseous attack can be made colorless, odorless and tasteless for stealth No. This is a definite no. You're not "bending" poison. You're CREATING IT.
    I know that, but couldn't I make a poisonous gas that is colorless, odorless and tasteless?

Kyll Vie wrote:Duration:Roar Type: Instant Since it's slowly this roar type is a duration. It would only make sense for it to be two posts long since you're "slowly leaking gas."
    This spell has two forms: One that is the classic DS roar, and the other is a slow exhale of the gas. The DS Roar would be instant, as it doesn't hang around.
    P.S. I asked Towa about this, and he said he thought it would be ok.

These are the only things I have a contestation over.

Poison Dragon Slayer magic PJeGCtn

Battle Theme:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 17th December 2014, 11:59 am

Kenshi wrote:
    Kyll Vie wrote:Any AoE gaseous attack can be made colorless, odorless and tasteless for stealth No. This is a definite no. You're not "bending" poison. You're CREATING IT.
    I know that, but couldn't I make a poisonous gas that is colorless, odorless and tasteless?

Kyll Vie wrote:Duration:Roar Type: Instant Since it's slowly this roar type is a duration. It would only make sense for it to be two posts long since you're "slowly leaking gas."
    This spell has two forms: One that is the classic DS roar, and the other is a slow exhale of the gas. The DS Roar would be instant, as it doesn't hang around.
    P.S. I asked Towa about this, and he said he thought it would be ok.

These are the only things I have a contestation over.

1. No you cannot. No dragon slayer magic is colorless. It is all one specific color scheme that the dragon has trained their mage in.

2. I do not agree with Towa because you can abuse this power. Especially with the caustic effects. Therefore I will contest your contestation on this. Mainly because you are SLOWLY leaking poison from your breath. It will be a 2 post duration. You have the caustic effects of poison. There fore your breath is going to be slow. However, I can meet you midway on this. Change the wording to where the room is "instantly" full with poison and drop the duration of the poisonous effects of the breath have the poisonous gas dissipate in your next post. I will be totally fine with that.

Themes:
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Huntsman Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 17th December 2014, 12:42 pm

On the second note, I'm simply going to split the two spells, so I will have a classic DS Roar, and then Breath of Ruin.
    This should remove some complications.

Poison Dragon Slayer magic Uisdvb10
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 5th January 2015, 2:02 pm

Bump. I think I got all the edits, but I'm not entirely sure. I also added the fifth spell, which I purchased appropriately.

Battle Theme:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 8th January 2015, 10:24 pm

I have not forgotten about you. I will get to this tomorrow when I have enough sleep to actually go through this. Because I have noticed that there are certain aspects I have missed initially. However, if you can explain to me how Fire is not an elemental weakness when it can actually burn the poison out of the air that would be amazing.

Themes:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 9th January 2015, 8:01 am

Honestly, I hadn't even thought of that. Let me add that in.

Battle Theme:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 9th January 2015, 11:59 pm

Added a list of toxin descriptions.

Battle Theme:
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 10th January 2015, 8:38 pm

Added in the stat boost factor, as recommended by Zack.

Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 14th January 2015, 10:11 am

Please reduce the slayer perks (increased speed etc.) to 10%.

Please edit and state that the Breath of Ruin deals 0.5x D-rank damage for up to 2 posts after the spell is cast.

Other than that the magic looks ready to go =]
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 14th January 2015, 10:16 am

Bump

Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 14th January 2015, 10:24 am

Poison Dragon Slayer magic ZhroAlE

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:29 am