Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Xieraks Quest to find a book! Gotta Keep a Low profile!(Job)

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Possessed Bosconian Technology
    Position : None
    Guild : ?????
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Xieraks Quest to find a book! Gotta Keep a Low profile!(Job)

Post by Yodoras 14th December 2014, 12:49 pm

Xierak was slowly walking towards Peace village, he was wanting to take it slow from the massive show he had accidentally put on in Hargeon. He had crashed into a ship to prevent bandits from escaping, he had left the wreckage there, however on top of that he had caused the entire harbor area to go into a riot when he came out of the water with his torn robes, revealing his appearance of a monster. After the fighting had ended he had quickly ran off, then flying out of town and hiding in the woods for a week, tending to his wounds and repairing his robes.

Now after a week and a half he was on a job to fetch a book for an older woman who was unable to get it herself. I hate doing something so petty… but I must try and keep a low profile… I caused to much of a ruckus in that town… not to mention I am still feeling that impact into the ship… Why do I have a feeling I won’t ever hear the end of that…

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:57 pm