Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing]

Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Huntsman Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing] Empty Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing]

Post by Kodai Venator 4th December 2014, 6:37 pm

Kodai Venator, Ancient Huntsman of the Rune Knights, was taking his usual stroll through the Spooky Forest. Ketsueki was in his hand, Kossetsu in it's holster, Kowarenai on his finger, and Skia at his side. He was prepared for the worst, but expecting the best. It was never good to walk through the Spooky Forest unarmed, even though most of the wildlife, including the bandits, have learned to leave him alone. Deciding to take a break in the middle of a large clearing, he set Ketsueki on the ground, then sat next to it in the lotus position while Skia sat nearby.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing] Uisdvb10
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing] Empty Re: Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing]

Post by Akryn 4th December 2014, 7:28 pm

As Kodai sat there, seemingly out of thin air, a small, blonde haired, cat eared.....being, would appear in front of him, almost nose to nose with him. How it had gotten there was almost impossible to know, but one thing was true. It was there now.

"We would make beautiful children." the being said before tossing itself into a backwards tumble, its tail swishing back and forth as it cheered for itself gleefully. It was impossible to determine a gender on this thing, but it obviously had no sense of boundaries. It froze suddenly and turned to watch a bird fly before looking back at Kodai with what one would guess was its attempt at a seductive smile. "I am Schrodinger, of scorpion tail. You are Kodai of the rune knights, are you not?" the cat person said with a purr at the end.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Huntsman Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing] Empty Re: Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing]

Post by Kodai Venator 4th December 2014, 8:05 pm

In the instant the.. thing, appeared, Ketsueki was in Kodai's hand and pointed straight at it's stomach. Kodai barely reacted to the thing's flirtiness, staring back stonily. As the creature leapt away, Kodai rose to a standing position, Ketsueki still aimed at the thing. As it introduced itself, Skia arose to stand by Kodai, faintly growling at the beast. As a horse-sized, pitch black wolf, it would be understandable if the cat-thing was scared of Kodai's companion. "Scorpion Tail, huh? Never heard of it. But you are correct. I am Kodai Venator, Ancient Huntsman of the Rune Knights. And soon, I will add you to the list of animals I have hunted."

Kodai Fights Scorpion Tail [Fighting|No Killing] Uisdvb10
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 4th December 2014, 8:20 pm

Schrodingers eyes lit up at the sight of the wolf, seeming unbothered by the spear, or the aggression. Instead, the cat thing would positively bounce in the wolfs direction, running a complete circle around both the wolf and Kodai at high speeds, making no sign of aggression, but merely curiousity. "Zat is the biggest wolf I have ever seen! Such thick fur, and strong haunches! She is likely to be a vonderful breeding partner! As you vould yourself." the creature said, before prancing back around to in front of the two, before plopping down into a cross legged, seating position, smiling at the two of them. "I cant help but wonder vat the two of you would be like in bed. Unfortunately however, I am supposed to kill you."

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:16 am