Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Housekeeping! Kocho.

Kocho
    Kocho

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Housekeeping! Kocho. Empty Housekeeping! Kocho.

Post by Kocho 30th November 2014, 8:02 pm

Kocho had woken up at a hospital in Oak town. Apparently she had collapsed on her way back home after she finished her first job, "A Wizards Grace". A few weeks after she has woken up at the hospital, she had recovered from her injuries. She traveled back to her home, wanting to sleep in for a few days. After she got home, she stayed sleep for two days straight! She woke up and did her daily routine, shower, brush her teeth, put on her clothes, grab her Celestial Spirit keys, and head toward the Rune Knight headquarters. She was ready to take on another job. She was happy that she had finished her last job successfully and was ready to find an easier. She decided that her next few jobs would be basic ones that didn't involve any fighting that could send her back to a hospital.
    Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Housekeeping! Kocho. Empty Re: Housekeeping! Kocho.

Post by Kocho 30th November 2014, 8:11 pm

She looked around the job board for neutral jobs. She didn't really want any special Rune Knight jobs. Although patrolling the town did seem a bit interesting. She found a job that involved housekeeping. "This one seems easy enough. I just have to take care of some things around this ladies house. They shouldn't be hard things to take care of." Kocho thought to herself. Before heading to the woman's house in clover, Kocho went to pick up her chain whip from the mechanic. "Mister Hughes! I finally have the money to pay for the repairs you did. Sorry for making you wait so long. I had to finish this job. It gave me the remaining jewels I needed to pay you. It took a while to for me to finish it." Kocho said to Mister Hughes. "It's no problem. At least you paid me." Mr Hughes said to Kocho. Mister Hughes handed Kocho her chain whip. When Kocho received her chain whip, she headed off to Clover Town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Housekeeping! Kocho. Tnlk5ab
    Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 30th November 2014, 8:23 pm

Kocho arrived at the woman's house and said,"Hi! I'm Kocho. I'll be doing the housekeeping for you!" The woman responded by saying,"Nice to meet you Kocho. You look a bit young to be a wizard. But as long as your capable of solving my problem, I really do not care for your age." Kocho smiled and said,"Thank you. Now could you explain to me what you need me to do?" The woman had a thoughtful look on her face and said,"Well firstly, Watch out for Frank, he's the neighbors dog that always finds a way in somehow, he shouldn't want to come in as long as you keep out of sight, but if he does end up coming in, find a way to stop him from coming back without killing him. Also, there's a pesky fly problem. And finally, I have a leaky roof. Good luck!" With that the woman grabbed her bags and left out of the house. Kochi went inside and looked around the house. She saw how gross the ceiling looked and said,"Oh my, this leaky roof really looks gross. I see why she ended up asking for help."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 30th November 2014, 8:34 pm

Kocho started to think of ways she could repair the roof. "Maybe I could just put something in the area that's causing it to leak. But she probably wouldn't approve of the sloppy work, so maybe I can repair one of the curled back shingles." With that, Kocho grabbed the key of the wind maiden Mikos and did a full circle around her body with the key and stated,"Open! Gate of the Wind Maiden! Mikos!" After that Mikos appeared before her. "Hi Mikos, I need your help. I need to get up on the roof of this house." Kocho said to Mikos. "Sure thing" Mikos said to Kocho. Kocho went outside and Mikos followed suit. Mikos took out her fan, grabbed Kocho, and then made some wind lift them up, putting them on the roof. Kocho told Mikos she was free to go back to the Celestial Spirit world, and Mikos returned to it. Kocho located the leak and found that a tile had been curled back, causing water to enter the house. She jumped off of the roof, doing a roll when she hit the ground, and searched the house for tools. She found some water proof glue like substance and an extra roof shingle. She held those items and took out her chain whip, and grappling it on the curled back shingle pulling herself up. She glued the curled back shingle back on and got off the roof going back into the house.

Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 30th November 2014, 8:53 pm

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th November 2014, 8:53 pm

The member 'Kocho' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Housekeeping! Kocho. WeakMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Housekeeping! Kocho. WeakMonster
    Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 30th November 2014, 9:01 pm

Kocho went into the kitchen to deal with the flies. She thought of ways she could get rid of them. "I can swat them, or make a fly repellent. Or both!" Kocho began to swat at the flies, killing them. She swatted five of them, but they didn't seem to go away. So she started searching the kitchen for a spray bottle and Cayenne pepper. She grabbed a stool and set it near one of the cabinets. She climbed on the stool and opened the cabinet, searching for the cayenne pepper. She found salt, pepper, sugar, bottled water, and all sorts of things. But she couldn't find any cayenne pepper. She was about to leave the house, when she saw the neighbors dog. She ran back in the house and stood watch for the dog to leave. She didn't want to have to deal with it. She watched the dog carefully, waiting for its owners to come get it. The dog played with one of the children that came out of the dogs house. It fetched sticks and tebnis balls. Until finally, it went back inside. Kocho went to the store, bought the pepper, and mixed it with water into a spray bottle and sprayed the flies with it. They quickly went away. By the time Kocho was finished, the woman was back and gave Kochi her reward. She had forgot something that she would need so she went back to house to get it. And saw Kocho.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 4:22 pm