Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A wizards grace. Kocho Kirigaya.

Kocho
    Kocho

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A wizards grace. Kocho Kirigaya. - Page 2 Empty Re: A wizards grace. Kocho Kirigaya.

Post by Kocho 29th November 2014, 10:26 pm

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A wizards grace. Kocho Kirigaya. - Page 2 Empty Re: A wizards grace. Kocho Kirigaya.

Post by NPC 29th November 2014, 10:26 pm

The member 'Kocho' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A wizards grace. Kocho Kirigaya. - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 29th November 2014, 10:27 pm

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th November 2014, 10:27 pm

The member 'Kocho' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A wizards grace. Kocho Kirigaya. - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 29th November 2014, 10:38 pm

Five more corn plant demons, and 10 broccoli plant demons had emerged from the ground. They surround Pigxue and Mikos. Mikos pushed them back with her fan but they had ran back up to her. She had glided past them on her fan to avoid their chargers at her. Once Mikos got out of the way, they started running toward Pigxie, but Pigxie ran away, and was also faster than them so they could not catch her. While they were chasing pigxie, Mikos blew them away again wit her fan. Some had managed to avoid it and ran toward her again. It seemed as if their speed had increased. Before, it looked as if they were running at a speed of five miles per hour but now, it looked as if they were running at a speed of ten miles per hour. They were faster than Mikos now, and they had been charging at her. She tried to dodge them, but she ended up getting hit by one of them. Kocho had got up and decided it was time for her to help them. She punted one toward Pigxie, and pigxie shot it 8 times with her rainbows. She punted another one toward Pigxie and Pigxie had her whip now. Pigxie grappled it with her whip and threw it at the other plant demons.

Stats
    HP:68
    MP:47

Enemies
    2/3
    2/3
    0/3
    0/3
    0/3

1/5
    1/5
    0/5
    0/5
    0/5
    0/5
    0/5
    0/5
    0/5
    0/5

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A wizards grace. Kocho Kirigaya. - Page 2 Tnlk5ab
    Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 29th November 2014, 10:50 pm

Pigxie continued to shoot at them with her rainbows, but she missed some. She was able to hit three of the broccoli demons with her rainbows. They were starting to get overwhelmed. There were so many of them. And they were all strong. Kochi could barely manage to keep them from attacking her. She just kept punting, but it didn't seem to have any affect because they kept coming back. She began to think that her first mission would be her last. She didn't want to give up, but it seemed as if she would have to. She was frustrated and scared. She wanted to keep trying and think of a plan, but there were so many of them. They wouldn't give her any time to breathe, let alone think! "Pigxie, Mikos!" Kochi called out. "Try to hide in the forest! I have to think of a plan! Mikos, blow the ones on you away! Pigxie, just run away from the ones on you! I'll punt mine away! On the count of three we do it! One! Two! Three" Kochi shouted to Pigxie and Mikos. Mikos blew her enemies away, pigxie ran away from hers, and Kocho lunged hers away. They al went into the forest and searched for one another. Kocho found Pigxie and Mikos together. "Guys." Kochi whispered. "I need some time to think of a strategy." Kocho whispered to Pigxie and Mikos. "Hmm... Maybe, Mikos could trap them in her tornado and cut them into pieces, while Pigxie shoots at them, and I can throw the ones that didn't make it I the tornado into it. Yeah! That's what we'll do! Kochi told them her plan and they ran back out into the field of crops where all of the remaining plant demons were.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 29th November 2014, 10:59 pm

The plant demons were all gathered around each other, talking about the three girls. "That Freak in the unicorn costume really needs to invest in some soap. She smells like morning breathe." One of the plant demons said. "I think I'm more stylish than all of them. I wonder where they get their clothes from. None of them have any yellow in their outfits. The younger one has gold, but that wont cut it. They should burn their clothes and start all over again." One of the corn plant demons said. "I think the one in the fan could really use some yellow. I mean, her entire outfit is so drab. She has no color. It's tacky if you ask me. If I could give her some of my Kernels I would. I mean, I can, but I wont. She should have to work to be as stylish as me. This doesn't happen over night. You don't just wake up and have the style of the most stylish beings." One of the corn plant demons said. "I just wish the young one would lose some weight. She's the size of a buffalo. Her thighs are as big as a bus. And her hair is just so, gross. It looks like mop strings.

Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 29th November 2014, 11:09 pm

The girls ran out of the forest back in to the crop field. They were behind the plant demons. Mikos took her fan out from behind her back, unfolded it, and swung it, causing a tornado to trap the plant demons. She started cutting all of them in to five pieces, so she could deal enough damage to possibly defeat. Pigxie had her handle and started shooting her rainbows out of it at the plant demons inside the tornado. Kocho looked around and saw that two plant demons had not been sucked into the tornado. It was a corn plant demon and a broccoli plant demon. She threw the both of them into the tornado where they were quickly cut into pieces. Pigxie shot at them with her rainbows, hoping that they were defeated. When Mikos had finally stopped the tornado, the pieces of the plant demons, or vegetables, rained down. They were all crispy and cooked. They were literally good enough to eat. Kocho looked around at them and ate one of the pieces of the corn plant demons. "Not bad." Kocho said. "I think that the curse has been lifted. The crops have stopped glowing. I think we did it!" Kocho said happily with a mouthful of brocolli." She high fives Mikos and Pigxie, telling them both to go back to the Celestial Spirit world. She cleaned up the remains of the Plant demons and headed toward the chieftain.

Stats
    Hp:58
    Mp:32

Enemies:
    All defeated ;-;

Kocho
    Kocho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 29th November 2014, 11:21 pm

She went to the chieftain. When she arrived to his house she said,"I have completed your request. I have solved the problem and saved your crops. You can go check if you like." The chieftain went to the crop field and saw that the crops no longer had their strange glow. He looked at Kocho and said,"Thank you. You have saved our village!" Kocho responded by saying,"No problem. It was my pleasure." The chieftain looked at Kocho and saw that she was badly injured. He took her to the hospital where they treated her wounds. There were bandages around her stomach, forehead, chest, and right leg. The chieftain saw to it that she was treated with the best care the village had to offer. After being released from the hospital the next day, Kocho went back to the Chieftain. The Chieftain said,"Can you tell me what was happening? With the crops?" Kocho answered his question by saying,"There was a curse on the field. Plant demons had been feasting on the crops. I had to defeat them all in order to restore the crops. It was not easy, but I'm always happy to help!" The chieftain invited Kocho over to his house for dinner. She arrived to his house and saw that it was very nice. His wife had made turkey and soup. After dinner, she got her reward and he gave her extra jewel in order for her to get back to her home.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 2:01 am