Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara

Serina
    Serina

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cyber Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara Empty Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara

Post by Serina 19th November 2014, 1:17 pm

Serina had taken a job with someone she didn't really know. She ha to look for a lost cat for an old woman, but she needed more ground covered so she requested that she did it with a partner. Serina could very well have done it alone, but it would have taken her more time. She stood perfectly still in a relatively large crowd, but she stood out a lot. She put her fingers to her temples, and went back into her memory. "Statistics state that most of the people that delay looking for a lost pet have a higher chance of not finding it. Oh I sure hope this other person gets here quickly. The place with the highest probability for a cat to he is somewhere where it gets food away from home. If I knew where that place was this would be a very simple job. This is a lot more complicated than I expecyed... Oh please get here soon!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara O95kOYX
    Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara Angel_Beat
    Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara Empty Re: Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara

Post by Amara Adrestia 19th November 2014, 1:34 pm

"Hello miss? Are you the mage I am supposed to be doing this job with?" Amara walked up to the girl who appeared to be the same age as her. The girl with green hair stood out a lot, she was the only person stood still in the large crowd of bustling people. She was holding her fingers up to her temples, almost as if she was searching her mind for some information. "Well if you are my partner for this job we should get going," Amara smiled at her fellow mage, "After all there is a cat on the loose that we need to find and return home safely." Grabbing the girls hand gently she began to pull her away from the crowd, " Come on! Lets go and find that poor cat!" Before even waiting for the girl to confirm that she was indeed the mage who would be working with her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara QiRNXYQ
    Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Serina
    Serina

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cyber Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara Empty Re: Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara

Post by Serina 19th November 2014, 1:43 pm

Running with her partner who appeared from nowhere Serina quickly opened her eyes as she dropped her hands. "You are correct. The cat would most likely be where it's food is. Do you by any chance know where a kitten might get its food from?" She continued looking around, mapping the entire area and locating every shop that sold food that might possibly drop food on the ground. Most of them didn't sell food that a cat would eat, so she decided she knew where it might be. "I have an idea miss. Let's try here." She then put her foot down, stopping herself and Amara in their tracks, accidentally yanking her with the current momentum that she was running with. She then let go of Amaras hand, and walked for a place that sold various meat on an open grill. "Meat. Cats eat it in a wide bariety. Open grills tend to drop food, and feed local cats and dogs that drop by. If it's anywhere, it's there."

Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara O95kOYX
    Cat on the Loose~Serina and Amara Angel_Beat
    Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 11:08 pm