Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina)

Serina
    Serina

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cyber Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina) Empty Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina)

Post by Serina 18th November 2014, 7:31 pm

Serina walked into the guild while in her normal form. No chainsaws, no wings, no anything was visible. She seemed happy, but truly felt no emotion. She walked around, examining the big rooms made of stone, the ceilings, the floors. "How strange..." She looked all throughout the first room she was in. "Memory complete. Learning new guild mates now." She said before walking in a direction, going to talk to other members.
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By The Fourth Wall
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina) Empty Re: Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina)

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th November 2014, 8:11 pm

Hakumi was sitting in her usual spot reading a book about stars, then she looked up and happened to see a new face! She considered it an opportunity to make another friend, and hopefully, a partner. Hakumi had yet to find someone to do jobs with, so she always took the risk of them alone. She hoped that the girl would be her partner. She walked up to the girl and said,"Hi! I'm Hakumi Nazu! I assume you are new? I hope I'm not seeming rude, I mean, you know what they say about assuming, I hope. But anyways, nice to meet you!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina) Untitled-1_zpsavrjyn3u
    My sugar mama's autograph <3:
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina) Empty Re: Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina)

Post by Serina 18th November 2014, 8:16 pm

Staring at the one known as Hakumi blankly, Serina just nodded. "Hello Miss Hakumi. I am Type Delta, Version Two.otherwise known as Serina." She stored the memory of the girls face and voice quickly in her memory. "You are anxious about something, might I ask what? May I assist you in any way?" She says more affectionately, but with still the same emotionless face. She took a step closer, studying her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina) O95kOYX
    Metal in Marble (Introduction: Serina) Angel_Beat
    Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th November 2014, 8:23 pm

Hakumi looked up at Serina, she had one of the prettiest faces Hakumi had ever seen. "I'm happy to see a new face around her, until you cane along, I had been the newest member and everybody had already found their partners. But I just recently started taking jobs, and I would love for you to be my partner! May I ask what magic do you use?"

Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 18th November 2014, 8:28 pm

"I will be your partner Miss Hakumi, if you so desire. And to answer your question I use cyber magic. The use of my body, mainly." Serina closed her eyes, then reopened them. "May I ask what magic you use? It will be crutial to my quest for knowledge." She looked around, eyeing the other guild mates then returning her gaze to Hakumi once again.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th November 2014, 8:30 pm

"I use flower magic. Would you like me to go into detail? Most people think its limited, but it has many capabilities!"

Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 18th November 2014, 8:34 pm

Serina shook her head. "No explanation is required. Memory stored. Name: Hakumi Nazu, Magic: Flower Magic, Guild: Lamia Scale." She recited. Looking down at the girl, Serina didn't know what to do next. "What is it you wish to do now miss hakumi? Would you like to know anything about me?"

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th November 2014, 8:36 pm

"Yes! Where are you from? I would like to know as much about yourself as you will tell me!" Hakumi said with a pleased expression on her face. She was happy to have made another friend.

Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 18th November 2014, 8:45 pm

Serina closed her eyes and put her fingers to the sides of her head, and traveled deep into her memories. "My name, as I have already told you is Delta version two. I am the third ranking in three cybernetic organisms. The other two I do not know the whereabouts of. I do not know much about myself. I don't know where I was created, but I do know I was created little over a year ago. I was made to learn everything about everything, and I am nearly halfway done with my quest. My memory has stored many of the worlds greatest facts, and I know every fight style in existence. I can speak in any language, and I am able to quickly store anything in my memory. I apologize for not being able to tell you much, but that is all I know."

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th November 2014, 9:01 pm

"It was more than enough information! I would like to form a team with you! The name will be Elegant Metal. I would also like to ask you if you would like to help me on my quest. I seek to destroy those who obliterates my clan! I want to kill them. Will you join me?"

Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 18th November 2014, 9:04 pm

"Well will be on a team together, fine. I shall kill those who murdered your clan, tell me where to find them. I'll do it alone and spare you the trouble." Serina started to get a more serious tone, and she stood more firm than before, like a soldier.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th November 2014, 9:10 pm

Hakumi felt a but embarrassed."Well, you see, I don't actually know where they are yet. But I do know that they are in an underground organization that took the heads of the people of my clan and sold them on the black market."

Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 18th November 2014, 9:13 pm

"It's simple. All we have to do is go to the black market, find people selling heads of people in your clan and then we can find your attackers. Shall we go or not?" Serina waited, seeing the girl kind of pathetic for not figuring that out on her own.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th November 2014, 9:21 pm

"I don't think it would be that easy. The slaughter of my clan occurred over ten years ago, I don't think that they would still have the heads. But there is a chance that they could. But I don't think we should go now, we could use more experience as mages before we do that, I just wanted to make sure you would be willing. Sorry for making you think I meant now."

Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 18th November 2014, 9:26 pm

"There is no need. I was simply recapping strategy. I did not know that it happened ten years ago. As for experience, why not start with a job? This can prove us both good, statistics show that 87.53% of all people who practice something get better at it. If we do a job together we can get more experience and learn how to cooperate as a team."

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th November 2014, 9:40 pm

"Yeah, you're right. You can pick the job."

Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 21st November 2014, 2:05 am

Ni-Ju strode wearily into the entrance hall in search of a place to sit and something to drink; in that order. Spotting Hakumi talking to an unfamiliar face, he decided to do the gentlemanly thing and introduce himself before finding a nice warm place to cuddle up and read the book he had bought while out and about earlier. "Hey Hakumi. Who is your friend?".

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 21st November 2014, 8:36 am

Serina turned to see another guild mate. "If you wish to know my name humans call me Serina. May I ask of your name?" She started scanning him, looking over his entire body and then stored the memory of another allies looks, so given they were ever in a mass war she wouldn't accidentally hurt him.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 22nd November 2014, 4:15 pm

Hakumi gestured toward serina and said,"This is one of the members of team elegant metal! The team that has it all, puppets, metal, and flowers!"

Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 7th January 2015, 12:05 am

Ni-Ju laughed gently at Hakumi's exuberant outburst and turned to face Serina, executing a short bow. "My name is Ni-Ju Hachi. If there is anything I can do to help don't hesitate to ask." He added quickly. With the the social niceties out of the way, Ni-Ju took a seat a and opened his book.

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:01 am