Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: "Afternoon Freakout! The Phoenix and The Dragon!?"

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Job: "Afternoon Freakout! The Phoenix and The Dragon!?" Empty Job: "Afternoon Freakout! The Phoenix and The Dragon!?"

Post by Krow 14th November 2014, 7:52 pm

Request Details:

Krow grinned as he made his way out of his rather secluded home located on the out-skirts of East Forest today would be his first day taking a job since being shot repeatedly freeing slaves with his teammate. He figured to celebrate his survival he would alter his attire, so he w dressed a bit differently.

Today his upper attire consisted of a black, hooded sleeveless shirt, red fur trimming the hood, while the shoulders of the jacket and the edges of the jacket had a frosty white trimming. Wrapped around the hood was a red and orange muffler adorned by a dragon scale pattern. His right shoulder was wrapped in bandages. The large, jagged scar covering his right forearm being left exposed, as always, it remained in stark contrast to his skin tone, a pale lifeless white.

Upon his left arm was a golden sleeve of armor. The shoulder plating of this armor being four fang-like protrusions that jut outward slanting upward getting a bit smaller as they go downward, as to fully protect the users shoulder. Under this is a black strap that secures the golden bands protecting his deltoid down to an inch past his elbow. His forearm being protected by a gauntlet that with outward slanted protrusions at the top that are rounded-off to protect their arm further, this gauntlet has a black plate with a flame detailed dragon on it. The gauntlet ending in a glove that completely protects his left hand.

His lower attire consisting of a fire dragon scale detailed waist wrap trimmed by red Nako Aguuru fur held up by a black strap belt with a golden clasp. His pants being baggy and black protected by the dragon scale waist-wrap until his mid-thigh. His knees, shins, and feet being protected by cushioned golden boots that have two spike protrusions from either side of both boot just below the knee plates.

The fire dragon slayer snickered his trademark "shishishi" snicker, as he made his way into Magnolia Town through the eastern entrance. Usually he would be traveling wildly using everything attached to the buildings to travel in a manner reminiscent of a wild animal through the town faster. He couldn't do that just today, he was still recovering from his wounds, but figured there must be a job he could take that would allow him to heal his wounds faster. For now, to his dismay, due to the demands of his second of two imprisoned Etherious, this one being named Abaddon, he was going to the hospital to get his wounds checked, AGAIN!!

"Stupid ass demon. Who the hell does she think she is, my mom!? She even made me wear the damn armor again."

The youth complained as he walked, well rather he stumbled into the hospital, an annoyed scowl playing upon his mug as he skulked into the hospital heading straight for the check-in area without paying attention to his surroundings. This resulting in his bumping into a young nurse, who at first glance looked to be about to same age as the mage, but this was not true, no, she was actually three years older than the mage making her twenty-five-years-old. Both stumbling, Krow backwards, the young nurse also going backwards, before bumping into someone who shoved her forward. This ended in the nurse falling on top of Krow with a feminine, "Kyaa...", which was abruptly cut off when her lips met those of the fire dragon slayer. She felt the warmth upon his lips and suddenly it clicked in her mind what had happened as she stumbled off of the male who lay in disarray upon the hard green tiled floor of the hospital.

"I'm sorry about that.", she said giggling bopping herself lightly on the head, as she leaned forward which gave him a nice view of her supple cleavage. He was too distracted by her bangin' rack to realize she was holding out her hand to help him up. The male as the nurse had clambered from atop of him had grumbled some, rubbing the back of his head as he sat up and scowled at the gorgeous scarlet-haired nurse. "The heck's your problem, lady!?" He snapped at her before she leaned forward, the gaze of his fierce dragonic red optics, being drawn to her big breasts. "Hey, lady-yan!! You've got a nice rack, how big are they, anyways!? What's your name!?" The last of which had been said as he noticed her arm extended, hand held open offering to help him up off of the ground. He would take her hand grinning. She blushed deeply, her cheeks flushing with blood staining them a deep scarlet hue almost matching her hair in its depth. "Uhm..." she glared at him now addressing his lewd comments, "My name is Tsuki, and that is none of your business."

Krow grumbled some as he crossed his arms over his chest and huffed and retorted, "Well I'm a mage of Fairy Tail. The names Krow, some people call me the Demonic Dragon. How about I take you out for drinks after my next job and we make it my business!?" He asked grinning cheerfully at her, she couldn't help but to smile and reply, "Alright, You've got a deal. If your appointment today goes well... And you survive your next job, I'll go on a date with you." Krow snickered as he grabbed her right forearm and dragged her past the front desk and into the hospital. Tsuki shouting, "Hey. Let me go Krow! You have to check in first!" The nurses from the front desk chasing after them. Krow grumbled and snapped at her, "I don't have time for that. Just treat my wounds, already." She sighed and took him into the nearest room, checked his wounds, being confused by the one on his right forearm, but sent him on his way none the less. Soon enough Krow would arrive out front of the guild hall of the infamously destructive Fairy Tail guild.

Equipment Being Used:

Last edited by Krow on 30th November 2014, 3:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: "Afternoon Freakout! The Phoenix and The Dragon!?" GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Job: "Afternoon Freakout! The Phoenix and The Dragon!?" Empty Re: Job: "Afternoon Freakout! The Phoenix and The Dragon!?"

Post by Kirahunter 16th November 2014, 8:07 pm

Violence, power, and fame were his fuel, his food, his substance. Everything that kept him going. He was living it, breathing it, being driven insane by it. He was Simon the Phoenix. Simon came walking into Magnolia carrying a massive green emerald like scale over his shoulder. The gem was easily five times bigger then Simon, yet he carried it with only one arm. The massive prize came from his last job, fighting an emerald sea serpent. Fighting a monster of the sea seemed like a suicidal task for a fire mage but that was half the reason he took the job. He knew nothing could beat him anymore and the more and more extreme tasks he completed the more powerful he became and the more famous he became. He was hardly at the guild anymore, just long enough to grab another job and go. The guildhall was no longer his home, battle was his home.

Regardless he returned to the building and kicked open the doors with a scowl on his face. The double doors flew off their hinges as Simon forced in the sea serpent scale that was way too large for the doors. Naturally his entrance made a bit of a fuss as the entrance of a wizard saint carrying a giant gem looking thing would. Simon ignored everyone before him and just shoved past anyone who got in his way until he reached the center of the guild. He sat down his large burden as if it meant nothing and looked up at the ceiling. There in the rafters was his famous 'nest' he jumped up to it with a single powerful bound, from it snatched his iconic feather coat and fell back down to the ground. He threw it over his shoulders before returning to the job board. The phoenix snatched a poster from the wall and stormed out of the guild.

In his self absorbed strange brooding Simon completely ignored everyone around him, too busy trying to not think. So absorbed he walked right into the fire dragon slayer standing outside the guild. The man was clearly a sturdy guy as he wasn't instantly knocked over, even Simon's walk had become forceful, it was enough to get Simon's attention. He took a step back and looked up at him "Oi bastard out of the way. I've got work to do." The blue feathers of his coat caught fire and the hair on Simon's head suddenly looked a lot more like feathers then hair(although the latter of the two was only an illusion subconciously created by his magic aura). For whatever reason Simon really felt like knocking the guy on his ass. Unless the guy was really apologetic and humble Simon was likely going to try.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Job: "Afternoon Freakout! The Phoenix and The Dragon!?" Empty Re: Job: "Afternoon Freakout! The Phoenix and The Dragon!?"

Post by Krow 30th November 2014, 7:14 pm

Krow had been minding his own business when he felt something poke him. That was it felt like, but he didn't really seem to notice it until an annoying voice from well below his line of sight started barking, "Oi bastard out of the way. I've got work to do." Krow in response to this simply scowled down at the noisy runt, whose aura while strange didn't strike him as being even remotely intimidating or impressive. One of the perks of being raised by a Dragon; the magic power of a human, just didn't seem to incite any sort of fearful response. Which seemed to fit the current case, as instead of apologizing, Krow snapped back with, "The hell's your problem ya noisy ass runt?"

Krow after snapping at the kid, dismissed him and walked over to the job board. He scanned the jobs quickly, not really bothering to read them as he did so, he ripped one of the paper from the board then looked around for their guild master. "Hey, Night-guy, I'm gonna go kick some ass in Oak Town. I can take the pissed off shortie with me, right?" He asked as he pointed towards the mage he had been arguing with mere moments ago. The guild master as usual, gave no complaint, he simply warned Krow not to destroy the entire village. Krow had already destroyed the docks in Hargeon Town, demolished and burned over half of Beanstalk Village to rubble and smoldering ashes. Now it seemed it might end up leveling Oak Town if he didn't hold back some.

"Hey, Runt, you wanna work, right? You're either stronger than you look or full of yourself. Time to put up or shut up." Krow proclaimed with a smug grin, as he shoved the paper into the hands of the much shorter male and checked over his equipment to make sure he had everything he needed. "Let's get going, Runt." He poked fun at the blue flame wielding male before heading back out of the guild hall's entrance.

Missions In Progress:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th December 2014, 4:05 pm

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT!?!" Simon's hair caught fire at the comment. He didn't even know he could do that. The phoenix was about to blast this dude with all the things he had to blast. But with a glance at the piece of paper he calmed down a tad "This looks serious. I guess I'll hold back on smiting your sorry butt for now. Some people need my help." Simon ran back into the guild hall and jumped back to his nest. He grabbed some food, a first aid kit, water and shoved them in his back pack. Simon slung it over his shoulder and jumped down. His air had since turned back to normal as he ran to catch up to Krow, which took hardly a second, when he reached him he said "This seems like something in need of immediate attention. I can fly us there really fast."

As if just to prove it he jumped into the air in a small contained blast of blue flames transformed into a bird made of blue fire, commonly known as a phoenix for all you uneducated nerds. "If I pick you up and carry you we will be able to get there in only a hundredth of the time. I'm actually faster on foot because of my God Leg magic. So if you aren't a fan of flying I can pick you up and carry you should be able to get us there in only a couple minutes. In another small burst of flame he returned to his human state "So what's it gonna be? If not either I hope you know I will run ahead and then save the day before you even get there." Simon was real concerned about time with this job, to be honest he was surprised someone found time to put up a job request while their town was on fire.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 31st December 2014, 3:26 pm

Krow waved dismissively to the other when he had said, "I guess I'll hold back on smiting your sorry butt for now." He didn't get what this shorties problem was, but if he wanted to throw down that bad, Krow would be obligated to go all out. "We can kick each others asses later." Krow said as he peered over his shoulder to see the other gathering up supplies. Krow had already left the guild hall by the time the other had finished his prep work, so he wasn't surprised to hear the others voice a few minutes later saying, "This seems like something in need of immediate attention. I can fly us there really fast." The dragon slayer's demeanor falling into a rather pitiful state when his mind had formed a mental image of such a thing. "I... I'll pass. I think I'd die if you did that." He muttered, thrashing his head from side to side in an attempt to purge himself of such sickening thoughts.

Krow watched as the pint-sized youth jumped into the air with a burst of blue flames and transformed into a flaming bird. "Woah. That's a cool trick." He said with an excited grin, as he stared up at the other now in bird-form. He listened as the other rambled about how fast he was. The dragon slayer now presenting an expression of confusion. "I don't get it. Why are you so short if you are that strong? Ah whatever." He grumbled as he watched the other shift back into a human from within another burst of blue flames. "I don't want to rely on someone shorter than me, but if you can get us their faster on the ground. I pick the ground." Krow hadn't taken into to consideration that both options meant certain pseudo-death for him. "I don't care about saving the day. I just want to fight someone who has tastey fire, got it?" The fire dragon slayer snapped at the other. "Just get us there fast. I wanna punch something already." The mage grumbled as he scratched at the bandages on his chest.

Missions In Progress:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 19th January 2015, 7:25 am

Simon grinned the kind of grin a trickster god would grin as he makes you kill yourself through complicated portal weirdness. Which is to say a very evil grin. The phoenix was familiar enough with Dragon Slayers to be able to spot one from a mile away and he knew for a fact Krow was not going to like this. Certainly wasn't going to stop him from doing it though. "Alright then Mr. Reluctant-Hero to Clover Town by foot it is. With strength disproportionate to his body size Simon would pick up Krow and sling him over his shoulder before dashing out of Magnolia town as fast as his legs would carry him, which was about 400 miles per hour, he ducked and weaved through people and stores "accidentally" knocking Krow's poor unsuspecting head into a few things. However the casual torture would not last long as they quickly exited Magnolia town in only a second before the two were zipping along the grass plains Simon knew led to Oak Town.

Arriving in only a couple minutes as Simon said they would when the burning city came into sight Simon only had one thing on his mind which he voiced "Seriously though how did they have time to send a job request? I mean their goddamn town is on fire." It was a legitimate concern, it was an obvious glowing flaw in the existence of this scenario. For a moment Simon harbored the notion that the aggressors wanted them to come. But the phoenix didn't worry about it long on account of the burning city filled with people in need of their help. Just at the edge of the city Simon dumped Krow on the ground "You go find whatever is causing the fire and punch it. I'm going to see if I can't tame this inferno. Make sure to save any cats in trees or children left on the top floors of buildings by horrible parents." Then with that he resumed his phoenix form and flew into a burning building.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 9:06 am