Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Housekeeping!

Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Housekeeping! Empty Housekeeping!

Post by Vivian Carmello 13th November 2014, 8:24 pm

Job Info:

"What the hell are we doing?" Vi groaned as Vivian approached the Clover Town house they had been hired to keep safe. "We became wizards to beat bad guys, not to do stupid crap like babysit somebody's frickin' house!"
    "Shut up," Vivian retorted, shocking the other personality. Vivian didn't usually go straight for the insults; something must be bothering her.
    "Whoa, what brought that on?" Vi said defensively, raising her hands in their mindspace in mock surrender. "Did I hit a nerve? Admit it, we're not doing what we wanted to do. Things aren't going-"
    "I said shut up!" Vivian shouted, the last part said aloud. She turned bright red as a few people stared at her and ran towards the house, stopping only to grab the spare keep from under the doormat. She plunged the key into the lock, twisted it as hard as she could, and almost tore the door off of it's hinges, slamming it behind her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Housekeeping! 0007510
    Thanks to Kaseki for the fabulous Siggy ^_^
    Housekeeping! Coolt141
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Housekeeping! Empty Re: Housekeeping!

Post by Vivian Carmello 16th November 2014, 12:28 pm

Vivian panted slightly as she leaned against the door, looking around the house. It was a fairly average house; there was a kitchen directly ahead of the foyer through a doorway, and what looked to be a sitting room to the right. On the left was a staircase leading up to the small second floor, probably leading to a bedroom and another room of some sort. The walls were covered with pictures of what Vivian assumed was her unseen client in various places around the world and corresponding souvenirs; traveling like this must be part of his job, or a hobby. The furniture that Vivian could see was fairly nice as well; whatever her client did for a living must pay at least fairly well. Why, then, would he have asked a wizard to take care of the house instead of asking, say, a normal maid to do so?

A sudden sound from the kitchen made the Memory Make wizard tense up; maybe the source of that noise was the reason why. As she crept up towards the kitchen, she poked her head in to see what was causing the ruckus.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Housekeeping! 0007510
    Housekeeping! Coolt141
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th November 2014, 12:28 pm

The member 'Vivian Carmello' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Housekeeping! NormalMonster
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 16th November 2014, 2:54 pm

As Vivian poked her head in, she noticed a swarm of flies around a moldy piece of meat on the counter. Whoever owns this house is a real knucklehead, she thought, mind racing with ways to get rid of the flies. Who leaves a piece of raw meat lying on the counter, anyway? She closed her eyes and tried to focus through the incessant buzzing. The best way to get rid of flies was with a fly-zapper; would she be able to pull off her idea without causing a mess, though? There was only one way to find out.

Putting her hands to the ground, Vivian began to concentrate. The air began to crackle slightly in the small kitchen, growing stronger with each passing second. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning ran through the kitchen, electrifying the area around the meat. The flies all dropped dead, the meat was scorched black, and several cabinet doors were flung off their hinges within an instant. She looked up at the black meat, the ravaged kitchen, and the dead flies and grimaced; this was going to take up the rest of the stay, wasn't it?

Housekeeping! 0007510
    Housekeeping! Coolt141
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 16th November 2014, 3:21 pm

Vivian returned to the house an hour later, having stocked up on cleaning supplies; this cleanup job would take at least a day, if not the rest of the job. She laid out the cleaning supplies on the kitchen table and set to work cleaning, repairing the cabinets and sweeping up the mass of dead flies.
    "Oi."
    Vivian ignored Vi as she usually did; she was certainly in no mood to deal with her right now, especially since their last exchange.
    "Hey, I'm talking to you."
    Vivian continued to ignore her other personality, placing the flies on the plate with the blackened meat to toss out together.
    "OI!"
    Vivian stepped back a bit, that last one having rung out in your head. "W-what the hell is it?" She asked irritably, sitting on the counter.
    "I want you to tell me why you got so worked up about our last conversation," Vi replied. "Is it really that sore of a spot?"
    Vivian sighed. "I had a f-feeling that's what you were g-going to ask. The truth is, I d-don't want to be doing this either. These jobs aren't things that w-wizards are supposed to be doing. But I'm not s-sure what exactly it is that we should be d-doing. Are we s-supposed to be fighting b-bad guys? I d-don't think we're s-strong enough to do that yet."
    "Are you kidding?" Vi responded. "Look at what we did to this kitchen. We have plenty of power. You're just scared that we won't be able to do it. Woman up and let's take out some bad guys after this job, okay?"
    There was an intense burst of anger after Vi's statement, then an awkward silence as Vivian continued to clean up.

Housekeeping! 0007510
    Housekeeping! Coolt141
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 16th November 2014, 3:23 pm

It was a few minutes before the green-haired girl responded. "Y-you're right."
    "Excuse me?" Vi said, not expecting a reply.
    "I s-said you're right!" Vivian replied, slamming her fist on the counter. "I'm s-scared! I d-don't want to fight people! B-but that's what wizards d-do, isn't it? We f-fight for the forces of g-good! So we w-will! Next mission, we'll fight them off, j-just like we're s-supposed to!"
    Vi smiled in their shared mindspace. "Atta girl! Go show them we mean business!"
    With spirits renewed, Vivian quickly completed the kitchen and lay down to relax.

--

A few days later, the house recieved a letter addressed to Vivian. It read:
    Hello, Vivian!
    I'm sorry, but it appears that my vacation will last a bit longer than expected. Since I only hired you for a few days, however, you don't have to stay any longer. The money in the envelope is your payment for the job; please accept it gratefully on my behalf.
    Thanks,
    John Belarus

Vivian pocketed the letter and the Jewels inside and left the cleaned house, smiling.

Housekeeping! 0007510
    Housekeeping! Coolt141

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 7:31 pm