Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Too Earthland...And Beyond!

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Too Earthland...And Beyond! Empty Too Earthland...And Beyond!

Post by Melyre 13th November 2014, 9:32 am

Job info:

Melyre was walking trough the streets of Magnolia on her whey back to Sabertooth , till she heard something about somekind  of passport from a man . She walked up to him and asked him '' What are this passport you were talking about '' she asked the man , he laughed alittle and told her that those passport would let her travel outside of Fiore and seeing she was a mage he told her that she may go on jobs outside of Fiore too and walked away . ''I must get one''she changed her direction to the train station . When she got to the train station she was of to Hargeon .

She just got out of the train station in Hargeon and there were people already rushing past her " Seems alot of people want to get passports ''. She followed the people to see where exactly to get the passport from . When she got there she almost fell to the ground there were so many people waiting in a big lane , she quickly got to the lane as fast as possible not wanting more people to come before , sanse alot more were coming from the train she had came with '' God this is going to take forever '' She mumbled to her self .

1 hour had passed and she felt  like it was an eternity , the line was moving so slow that she regretted not bringing anyone with her , she thought to use magic to make her go upfront but it wouldn't be fair to the other people waiting . There were all sorts of people there from royal's to poor people waiting to get there passports and try to live a new life outside of Fiore . Infront her was a gorilla like person waiting that she felt like if he had hit her she would be knocked out just like that , she looked to the side of him to see how much more people she had to wait for her turn and she paled when she saw how long was the line .

A few more hours had passed and the line was slow as ever , she had seen so many different types of people and even some were quit strange in her opinion . She thought how fast this could have gotten if she had at lest someone to talk to and he talk back at not some pet the was going to stare at her or at lest she could have brought a guild mate with her . She could see by now the cabin that was giving the passport and smiled '' Finally at lest i know i'm close 1 more hour should be enough to get me there " . 

It took more then an hour as she thought but she was 1 person behind on getting a passport it was the gorilla sized man and he was just fishing , for some reason the line was moving slower but when i came her time to get the passport she saw them exhausted from all there work . '' Fill this please '' asked the woman and handed Melyre a paper . She wrote on the paper her name(Melyre Sanguine) her guild(Sabertooth) and some other things that needed    '' Hare you go '' Melyre handed the woman the filled paper '' It should take moment '' . Few minutes later she had been given a passport and was on her way to the train station in Hargeon '' Finnaly got this over with ''.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:41 pm