Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Huntsman Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Kodai Venator 9th November 2014, 12:16 pm

Kodai Venator rode Skia right up to the Mystic Tower, then stopped, in awe of the tower's immense magical aura. It was oppressive, and he didn't like it much. It irritated him, like a mental itch he couldn't scratch. He turned away from it, then got off of Skia. He patted her side, then told her to go lay down. SHe went and found the nearest patch of shadow, laid down, and promptly fell asleep.   Kodai chuckled at this, then turned away. He scanned the area around the old, creepy tower. He was here for a reason, not just for sightseeing. He was here to learn Crash Magic from Kiba Yukiko, a mage belonging to Eclipse Soul. Kodai had pretty much mastered his particular magic of choice, Ancient Huntsman Magic, for which he was feared and renowned, and he was ready to become even more powerful by learning a second magic. For this, he had chosen Crash Magic, a particularly powerful branch of magic that is all about destroying things. He liked the implications and applications this magic had, so he had contacted Kiba, the Ace of Rebirth and very skilled at mimicking magic styles, to mentor him. Kodai had agreed to meet Kiba at the Mystic Tower at noon on this day. He looked up at the sun and judged from it's position that it was near noon, but Kiba was nowhere to be found. Kodai walked over to Skia's patch of shade and lay against her side, resigned to wait.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Uisdvb10
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th November 2014, 8:41 am

Kiba had was walking up the the mystic tower, he was suppose to train a person whom had joined ES and then left in less than a week. Kiba had even tried to set up a team to help him and two others out, it failed as the other member had other things they wished to accomplish. So Kiba didn't care for Kodai very much, from what Kiba had seen he was all talk no action, which caused him to wonder why he had agreed to train him. Kiba sighed as he approached, the man would probably greet him like a old friend, which Kiba was not. Kiba stopped for a second and stretched, the man wanted to use crash magic, quaint a Rune Knight Tasked with protecting the people learning a magic meant for destruction. Kiba finished his climb and saw Kodai, he was lazing about with his wolf, tipical Rune Knight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private] QGrxNTU
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Huntsman Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Kodai Venator 19th November 2014, 9:12 am

Kodai leapt to his feet upon seeing his soon-to-be mentor crest the hill. He walked forward a few steps until they were a few feet away from each other. Kodai then stopped and bowed low and formally as a way of greeting. "Greetings, Kiba-sensei. Thank you for agreeing to mentor me." he said as he straightened up. Kodai hesitated then. He knew that Kiba had tried to form a team with him just before he left Eclipse Soul. Kiba had been prepared to help him and two others, but the team pretty much fell apart after Kodai had left. He was unsure if Kiba was angered about it or not, but he felt it was right to apologize. Placing his hands flat together i  front of his chest, he bowed once more to Kiba. "Kiba-sensei, I hope you will forgive me for leaving Eclipse Soul. I believed becoming a Rune Knight was the right decision, and I have not been proved wrong yet. Protecting the people and upholding the law is my calling, and I highly enjoy it."After saying this, Kodai hesitated once more, then went back to Skia, removing his variety of items, including two rings, a spear and a collapsed staff, placing them next to the wolf for safekeeping. He grabbed a small flask and opened it up, taking a swig of whiskey to clear his head and calm his nerves. Closing the flask and setting it on the ground, he sighed. He loved the taste of whiskey, and it never failed to cheer him up. He patted Skia's head twice, then turned back to Kiba. He stripped off his leather tunic, leaving him bare-chested, then taking up a low fighting stance. This is because Kodai conditions his body before training with magic, and he assumed everyone else did the same. "Shall we begin?" he asked Kiba.

Kodai Venator's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Uisdvb10

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:16 pm